Chapter 24: Love is God
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mass already began, but Bellatrix still felt crap, her head was spinning and she couldn't focus. The only thing keeping her awake was the bright light the church was emitting from too much holy energy.

Though, the people inside can't really be said to be holy, they were all sinners, as the bible said everyone is. They were all covered in sin energy one way or another, small or big amounts, they were.

That's because the only one who is pure enough to be free from sin is an angel, or... 

'This guy...'  Bellatrix thought while glancing at Ethan, who's sin energy is almost non-existent. There probably are some, but for now, Bellatrix can't seem to see it. 

Bellatrix just hopes Ethan isn't some God spawn angel. 

"...-Love, what is love? Some might not even know what that is yet." Father Samuel says and everyone listens attentively while being seated.

"One thing I would like to remind you, God is love(1 John 4:8)." Father Samuel says. "Those that don't know love, don't know God, Only those that know, is someone who knows God." That quote catched Bellatrix's attention and she couldn't help but listen rather than daze off.

"How exactly do you know you know love? Love everything. Love yourself, love your family, and love other people, because that is equivalent to loving God. That means God is always with you." Father Samuel says and Bellatrix listens attentively at his words.

She herself hadn't realized it yet, but the pitch black of darkness covering her entire being was slowly but surely being cleansed off. If before her face was covered in black paint, now, it's like something has wiped it off. Although it's not off with just one swipe, there was an obvious change.

Bellatrix stared at the priest on the platform in front. Thoughts start to linger in her mind. It's been a while honestly, that she thought deeply.

'What... Is love?'

Bellatrix thought she didn't believe what Father Samuel said. 

Many people began to love all of the above, yet they weren't lucky enough to be sent to Heaven, Trixie knows that, being one of the demons in hell. Every minute, a sinner, who has too much sin for the gospel to save, enters Hell.

One of those are people that loved everything Father Samuel said. Yet they loved too much and when faced with reality, that not everyone loved them. 

Well... Let's just say the victims were unfortunate...

Bellatrix was thinking about the love she could get. A love to get from someone. The romantic kind of love. Trixie wasn't the type of person to give her love, she doesn't want to...

She wants to receive, not to give. She hates the motto "to give is to receive." Although that was usually true, she hates it.

"Can I get true love?" She mutters to herself quietly, barely even a whisper, as her mouth moved slightly while looking at the cross of Jesus.

3