Chapter 10: Returning to the Elven Forests
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to the elf mansion, Leon glared into the villa and then toward the grimoire in his hand.

Thinking of the seductive maids inside the mansion with a frown and then toward the research that needed to be done, Leon silently made a decision.

“I don’t feel like dealing with all this nonsense.” Leon thought about the situation in the mansion and simply decided to flip the table.

Pulling out his phone, Leon directly called his parents. “I want to return to the elven forests for at least twenty years.”

“What happened?” Although his father’s voice was relatively cold, it could be heard on the other end of the phone that he was slightly worried.

“I have a spell that I want to study, and the delegation from Darklands is bothering my studying.” Leon didn’t plan on hiding anything.

Although Leon had been sent to this city to study with mortals, this was mostly to give him experience in the world.

“… I’ll make the arrangements.” His father didn’t doubt anything, the question was only to make certain that he was okay. Even if Leon had not answered, he still would have made the arrangements at his request.

It was not unusual for elven to desire returning to the forest. The fast-paced social environment of the city made it difficult for many elves to adapt, and taking a break for hundreds of years was not considered unusual considering an elf’s abundance of lifespan.

Anyway, the new policy meant that they needed to be properly educated before they were considered adults. It was an elf’s own responsibility to manage their own time, and his parents were extremely laid back.

The attitude of Leon’s parents toward themselves was to promote self-independence, whilst providing any material or spiritual support he requested.

Since Leon wanted to return to their home, nobody would interfere and stop him. It was mainly his pride and desire to graduate that led him to working hard and remaining in the city for the past hundred years.

After receiving confirmation from his father, Leon directly informed his current teacher and Levi about his decision to return to the elven forests.

Then, Leon directly entered the mansion and packed his bags.

A message was received from his father that someone would be picking him up outside the mansion in an hour.

The arrangements had already been made, and Leon sat by the door with a small bag packed. In his idleness, Leon glanced toward the fox-girl maid that approached him.

The fox-girl maid was extraordinarily beautiful at a glance with brown hair, but the maid outfit that she wore was definitely not serious and the fox-girl’s actions had further caused problems with this outfit.

The black skirt with white frills was ridiculously short.

Since the fox-girl had stopped wearing the panties that are supposed to be worn with this teasing outfit, the maid uniform had skewed into the territory of outfits not suitable for children with the fox-girl’s vagina being completely visible at a glance.

Especially from his lower angle of sitting on the couch.  

The attractive forbidden spring of the fox-girl remained directly in his line of sight, and couldn’t be avoided when looking at the fox-girl due to the angle.

“Do you need something, young master? You usually stay in your room.” The fox-girl maid gently performed a curtsy in front of him, raising the hem of her skimpy skirt in a fashion that purposefully showed herself.

“No, I’m fine.” Leon’s eyes were drawn to the exposed vagina, and forced his eyes to look toward the eyes of the maid.

The maid’s fluffy fox-ears twitched to the side, and the fox-girl squatted down in front of him to meet his eyes, which meant that her body was completely visible. The fluffy fox-tail of the maid drew his attention with swishing movements, causing his eyes to return to her vagina.

“I understand, young master. There’s no need to be embarrassed.” The fox-girl saw Leon’s hardening arousal and pretended to realize something. She seductively removed the black maid-bikini with white frills that was supposed to cover her breasts and placed it on his hand in his lap.

The warmth of her skin could be felt on the maid-bikini.

Leon felt uncomfortably aroused from the warmth of the underwear-like outfit in his hand, and leaned back on the sofa to create distance.

-But this meant that the bare breasts and flowering vagina of the fox-girl was completely exposed to his gaze at a glance, as the black skirt with white frills did nothing to cover the important parts of her body when she was crouching at this angle.

“If the young master has any desires, he may vent those desires on me…” The fox-girl seductively sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The fox-girl intended to squeeze her medium breasts into his face and was held away by Leon grabbing the soft-skin of her shoulders.

“I have no such desires.” Leon directly pushed her away as he felt the softness of her skin flooding his mind.

“If that’s truly what you wish, can you look me in the eyes and repeat yourself?” The fox-girl maid tilted her head and asked.

Leon looked into the charming eyes of the fox-girl, the beautiful green eyes that demanded attention and planned to repeat himself.

When looking into the green eyes that sparkled with a gleam that seemed to be a whirlpool that dragged in his mind, Leon’s mind completely forgot how to speak.

A charm that couldn’t be ignored could be seen in her breathtaking eyes.

The fox-girl in front of him was extraordinarily beautiful, through her peerless feminine body and attractive fox-ears and fluffy tail. She possessed a beauty that ordinary people could never hope to possess.

Leon couldn’t bring himself to look away from the eyes of the fox-girl in front of him.

This fox-girl was a peerless beauty, and his personal maid. She was willing to sacrifice her body to satisfy his desires and he had rudely refused.

Leon suddenly felt ashamed and guilty, it must feel terrible to be willing to sacrifice your body to someone and be refused.

At the same time, amidst the shame and guilt, strong sexual desires began to fill his body. The thought of having sex with a beautiful woman like this filling his thoughts.

The breathtaking eyes of the fox-girl approached his eyes, and Leon found himself entranced and unable to look away as she pulled him into a gentle French kiss that caused electricity to shoot through his brain.

“You are extremely sexually aroused by my body, aren’t you?” The fox-girl kept their eyes locked together, as she pulled him into another kiss with her tongue entering his mouth.

Leon felt electric pleasure shoot through his mouth, and his eyes stared blankly into the whirlpool of the fox-girl’s eyes.

“You cannot help yourself from looking at the erotic zones of women… You have never wanted anything more than your current desires to have sex with the maids in this mansion.” The fox-girl’s voice was almost hypnotic in nature and whirled throughout his mind, and her soft breasts leaned against him.

The soft lips that pecked at him and sweet fragrance confused his mind into agreeing with her.

“Only by having sex with a beautiful maid in this mansion can this insatiable desire be satisfied.” The fox-girl’s beautiful green eyes were hypnotizing, and his mind didn’t pay any attention to her words, only the pleasure of her body on top of him.

“Whenever your mind desires sex, you will inadvertently agree to the requests of women…” The fox-girl maid forcibly kissed him with enthusiasm and held his head with her arms.

The fox-girl gently pulled away, and broke her eye contact with him before she stood up.

Leon slowly regained his senses; he shook his head slightly feeling as if he’d forgotten something. A strange insatiable desire for arousal appeared in his body.

“Young master… Since you don’t want my assistance that’s fine.” The fox-girl maid politely performed a curtsy, lifting the hem of her skirt up high to showcase her breathtaking vagina in front of him before turning away.

As the fox-girl maid had turned around, her smooth butt and fluffy fox-tail swayed back and forth against the ground in front of him. The fluffy fox-tail shifted the skirt through each of her movements and brought an erotic view of her butt.

Her soft buttocks were breathtaking in their naked form, with a trace of her vagina visible at the bottom. The fluffy fox-tail that swished playfully in front of Leon caused an intense desire to grasp her tail and force the fox-girl in front of him to beg for mercy.

The vision of the fox-girl’s backside was unmistakably beautiful, and intense arousal overfilled his body.

The fox-girl seductively bent forward, letting her fluffy brown tail begin to completely lift the miniature black skirt with white frills into the air and brought her entire vagina into view.

Leon’s breathing turned heavy; his rational mind could no longer control his arousal.

The inviting sight of the fox-girl in front of him was impossible to tolerate.

“Please…” Leon barely managed to speak.

“Do you need assistance after all, young master?” The fox-girl leaned further over, looked back with her head and swished her tail to further lift her skirt. Her tail’s actions showcased her buttocks and vagina as she began to wiggle her backside in a seductive fashion.

“Yes…” Leon felt guilty and embarrassed for rejecting her mere moments ago, and then ultimately requiring the fox-girl’s assistance.

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll help you… but please wait patiently for a couple of minutes now that I’ve begun to clean the table.” The fox-girl sprayed the wooden table with a cleaning fluid, and began to wipe it.

“Understood.” Leon nodded.

Only now did Leon notice that the fox-girl’s actions of leaning over to clean the table in front of him utilized her maid-bikini as the cloth.

Her medium-sized breasts were plainly unhidden, as the maid-bikini was being used as a cleaning cloth, and the desirable small red cherries amidst the bountiful white mounds left him with the yearning to suck on them.

Each of the fox-girl’s actions were extremely seductive, her buttocks moved sensually with her various cleaning motions and her vagina was already beginning to get wet. Her fluffy fox-tail occasionally brushed into his face with teasing motions.

Leon found himself staring intently at her buttocks and beautiful flowering spring as she slowly wiped over the table at a pace that would leave any attentive viewer wondering if she was being lazy on purpose.

Her buttocks were purposefully raised to showcase them, and the fox-girl’s medium-sized breasts were gently brushed against the table as she wiped it over.

Every moment was agonizingly erotic, and the fox-girl seemed to have purposefully slowed down her actions to tease him. Wiping with motions of stretching that delayed the process and separating her legs to provide a better view.

Leon’s body was uncomfortably hot and filled with desire, the wait was antagonizing. He wanted to calm himself by looking away, but found himself unable.

His eyes were locked onto the fox-girl’s attractive body and could not be dragged away from her perfect features.

The beautiful red nipples that deformed from pressing into the table with sensual movements, the tail’s cunning movements that had the intention to draw his eyesight to her buttocks and the forbidden spring with a blooming flower that was visible due to her bent over position.

Leon stood up and removed his pants and underwear, staring silently at the fox-girl’s backside. Trying his best to control himself. The fluffy tail of the fox-girl brushed playfully against his body; her tail’s movements paused as she purposefully raised her buttock to tease him.

This further showcased the wet spring that his body desired.

The soft fur of the fluffy tail left a trail of yearning on his body and Leon instinctively grasped the tail close to the base to catch it.

The fur of the fox-girl’s tail was warm and smooth to the touch, like a freshly washed blanket that had been taken out of the laundry with a warmth that made you want to stick your face in it. Leon’s instinctively stroked it to feel the pleasurable sensation that came with touching the girl’s fluffy tail.

“Mmmhmmm~” The fox-girl moaned in pleasure as his fingers brushed over her tail, and then gently stroked the base of her tail.

Leon’s every action followed his natural instincts, causing wonderful sensations to spread along her tail and resulted in the fox-girl collapsing on the table.

The fox-girl maid looked back at him with astringent desire in her eyes and moved her body further onto the table, letting her thighs hang over the edge and lifting her vagina into a posture that would allow him to easily penetrate her.

Leon accepted the offer.

The fox-girl’s awaiting scabbard was penetrated by him, and the warmth engulfed his senses. A pleasurable ecstasy clouded his mind and shot through his entire body as her vagina tightened around him.

Unable to control his rising lust, Leon began stroking the fox-girl’s tail that was raised high in the air and rocking his hips to pleasure himself.

“Mhmm~” The arousing moans of the fox-girl filled the air of the lobby and the wet sound of sex echoed throughout the room.

Leon increased the intensity of his movements to further his pleasure and enjoyment of his situation.

The subtle movements of the fox-girl to accept his behavior furthered his pleasure.

Her hands tightening the grasp on the maid-bikini used for cleaning, her tail stiffening in his hands in delight and the frilly skirt swayed from the intense rocking. The strong movement of her backside into his stomach to force him to explore deeper into her depth.

Every subtle movement signifying her desire caused an unimaginable pleasure to shoot throughout his body.

Leon closed his eyes upon swiftly reaching orgasm and inserted his seed deep into her womb.

A profound sense of satisfaction washed over his body as the entirety of his body was covered in relief.

Then, a philosophical confusion for his previous actions. He’d never intended to have sex with the maids in the mansion and yet their beautiful bodies filled his thoughts.

Looking down at the beautiful body of the arousing fox-girl underneath him, a strong desire to continue filled his mind.

The fox-girl turned her eyes toward him, and Leon was memorized by the sight of her beautiful eyes. He wanted to be lost in those eyes.

Leon pulled himself away from the fox-girl.

“It was my pleasure to serve you, young master~” The fox-girl giggled at his reaction, the posture that she remained in was extremely arousing. The thick-fluffy tail had collapsed onto the ground, and her body was limp on the table from pleasure.

Leon found his eyes constantly wondering over her arousing body, from the cute buttocks that were hidden slightly from her tail and maid skirt to her bountiful breasts.

“If you have similar desires in the future, I’ll be delighted to satisfy you~” The fox-girl’s tail swayed playfully, and she used her hands to lift up her black maid skirt with white frill to showcase her backside and vagina that was filled with his seeds of life. “-Or, maybe, you wish to continue now?”

“Not now...” Leon gulped at the sight and didn’t dare to argue with her; his eyes drawn to her perfect body that seemed to be demanding more seed.

Forced to utilize his hands to cover his eyes to calm down, Leon barely managed to bring his raging desire back to a controllable level. Although he was still extremely aroused by the fox-girl, his rationality had returned.

Fearing addiction due to his lack of control.

Leon did not dare to interact with the fox-girl further for fear of losing control, he grabbed his clothes and bag. Then cleaned himself up with magic before walking out the door.

If it weren’t for the two wolf-girls that had left him completely exhausted earlier today, this level of control and rationality would be impossible.

Avoiding looking at the beautiful fox-girl that he had filled with his seed, mere moment ago filled him with guilt that he forced himself to ignore.

Although running away from his problems was extremely cowardly, it was extremely useful.

Leon breathed in the fresh air of the outside world, and spent the next period of time wandering the forest of the elven villa attempting to calm himself down.

After analyzing his own behavior for the reason for the abnormality, Leon concluded that his current state was extremely abnormal.

Even thinking back on the experience with the fox-girl brought him into a state of extremely strong arousal, yet the same thoughts about his time with the wolf-girls had little influence on him.

The desire to go back inside and have another round with the beautiful fox-girl drilled itself into his mind.

Forcefully suppressing the idea of having sex with the fox-girl again, Leon felt terrible.

“Charm magic?” Leon’s eyes flashed in enlightenment and frowned.

He didn’t like the idea that others could influence his desires and thought. Nevertheless, he couldn’t deny the possibility.

The main reason for leaving was that Leon wanted nothing to do with these maids from the Darklands. There were countless examples of other people getting completely addicted to sex after having sexual relations with a succubus.

Like addictive drugs, succubae are often happy to give a free sample.

If you want to play with them again, it requires a small price.

Before you know it, the individual is a slave following their every command. Even removing any magical spells and complexions on them is useless as the reward matrix has been wired into their consciousness.

Leon suspected that the fox-girl had used some tricky ability on him to amplify and heighten his sexual desire.  

Although sexual seduction is usually the trademark of succubus, Darklands is a special place. Without a few special tricks, it’s impossible for a non-demonic species to survive and the fox-clan seems to have thrived in that harsh place.

Leon always suspected that the fox-clan had a tricky ability similar to charm of succubus due to the stories in his previous life. Whilst the information in the stories of his previous life was not completely accurate, the knowledge in those stories served as an important baseline.

Furthermore, since the maids from the Darklands had moved into the mansion less than a week ago, Leon had gone from a complete virgin to having sexual relationship with multiple women and his desires for sex have been constantly on the rise.

Even now, Leon’s body was aroused and desired that he returned to the mansion to continue having sex with the fox-girl.

This was obviously completely abnormal for an elf.

The sexual desire of elves is ridiculously low, or else the birth of new elves would not be so rare regardless of the low fertility.

Although Leon was a human in his previous life, this influence was limited to appreciation of demi-human traits.

That appreciation would never reach the point of influencing the inherent sexual desire of elves to the point that Leon was completely unable to control himself. As such, Leon could confidently state that he’d been mentally affected by something.

Whether the charm was cast by the fox-girl was debatable, but something that influenced his thoughts existed.

“I need to learn and design spells to prevent this nonsense.” Leon bit his lip in anxiety. He thought of several solutions but was limited by his current magical capabilities.

“This is bad idea…” Leon grimaced.

He summoned an icicle in the shape of a dagger, and winced as he dug the icicle dagger across the entirety of his left palm.

“Ahh…” Leon nearly collapsed onto the grass floor as felt the pain shot through his palm. “Damn~”

The pain shattered the charm and instantly cleared his mind, and his mental facilities cleared as the lust disappeared amidst the pain.

-But Leon instantly regretted the decision to cut his palm and took several deep breaths, shaking his hand back and forth as blood dripped onto the grass below.

“Agghh… Owww~” Leon hit the back of his injured palm, and attempted to distract himself from the pain and placed the injured palm next to his mouth. Although the pain had dispelled whatever was influencing his thoughts and cut away his arousal, Leon still had deep regret for his decision to cut his palm as the massive pain continuously spurted through his body. 

“Haha~” Leon laughed to himself and dispelled the icicle dagger, before beginning to bandage the palm wound with a spare shirt from his bag, “Wow, that’s hurts.”

The mental charm dispelled by the pain, Leon quickly thought through the situation and knew that his decision to return to the elven forest was correct.

Darklands delegation must have ulterior motives and remaining here would completely violating his principles. Leon wouldn’t believe for minute that the actions of the maids would be their own independent action.

If only the succubus twins acted in such a manner, Leon might believe it was independent action… but all the maids was extremely beautiful and seductive, and purposefully showcasing the entirety of their body to him on every possible occasion with intent to have sex with him.

Someone even went so far as to cast a charm-type spell on him.

This was a political maneuver with an unknown intent.

“Tsk.” Leon clicked his tongue and was annoyed.

He’d already done his best to keep a relatively low-profile and still managed to attract the attention of others. The problem was likely with the genius personality that he showed in order to graduate as quickly as possible. 

“Seems I need to keep a lower profile.” Leon muttered to himself and summoned a fire to burned away all of the blood that dripped on the ground.

Leaving the blood alone might cause problems if someone with ulterior motives found it. Blood is a medium that can allow long-distances curses and other magic to be effective.  

After approximately an hour had passed by, a limousine appeared outside.

“Leonardo, I presume?” A handsome male elf with a youthful appearance of unknown age stepped out of a truck, the elf wore a brown coat with suit-like qualities with a regular shirt and pants underneath. “My name is Lafell, I’m here to pick you up.”

“Nice to meet you, please give me a minute.” Leon nodded politely, and pulled out his phone to confirm that the elf was indeed the person sent to pick him up with his father. Only after receiving several receiving affirmative confirmations with vivid descriptions did Leon dare to get into the vehicle and began the journey back to the elven forests.

The elven forest was an extremely important homefield, which the majority of elves have lived for countless years.

Some of the oldest trees in the elven forest are intelligent with the ability to move and speak.

The forests of the elves were not an overgrown jungle that required a machete to carve a path.

The elven forests have been carefully pruned by elves for hundreds of thousands of years, and the forest was composed of massive trees that soar into the sky and almost completely blocked out the sun.

Sunlight only occasionally reaches through the leaves of the massive canopy, and the entire forest was almost in pitch-black darkness.

This meant that the forest floor was relatively empty of vegetation, only particularly powerful weeds can survive in the almost perfect darkness of the forest floor.

Elves have an ability similar to Darkvision.

After spending a period of time in total darkness, elves will adapt to this darkness and their vision will return to normal as if they were in normal daylight.

Thus, elves can live in the forest relatively uninfluenced by external environment of elven forests.

Due to various problems that have occurred in the past, elves have added countless enchantments and defense measures to the forest. Some intelligent trees utilize magic to expel and deter outsiders, serving as scouts for elves in the process.

All visitation of foreign races to the elven forest will result in forceful expulsion (or immediate execution, depending on the mood of the patrolling elves) of anyone from other races that enter the forests.

No exceptions.

This makes the elven forests the safest place in the world for elves… and one of the most dangerous for other races to invade.

Leon breathed a sigh of relief when the truck arrived at the darkness of the forests. An invisible pressure surrounding him seemed to have vanished.

“Thank you for the escort.” Leon bowed politely to the male elf and thanked him.

Although Leonardo didn’t know any specific information about the elf that was escorting him, from the fact that the elf was entrusted to escort him it could be inferred that he was extremely powerful and deserved extreme respect.

At least, Lafell should have reached tier 3: Law Creation of an extraordinary pathway.

“It’s fine.” Lafell waved his hand. “I’m happy to see the growth of future generations and have nothing else to do.”

Young elves in particular are extremely well-protected by elven group.

Although Leon seemed to have been left to his own devices in the city, if he received serious physical harm, countless silent alarms and protective spell would have been activated in the entire city.

That’s why Leon was not particularly worried when the hounds attacked him with icicles.

A professional doctor would have been immediately teleported to his location if he was seriously injured by others and the perpetrator would have never escaped, and the entire city would have been alerted.

Nobody dares to assassinate a young elf like himself in the city.

Even if successful, it would only end in a bloodbath.

The culprit and anyone with the slightest suspicion of being involved in the assassination will be sent to the grave... Unless you can prove yourself innocent beyond unreasonable doubt, everyone involved will die.

Even if it was foreign country like the Darklands that was suspected of having arranged the assassination, a complete outright war would occur over the matter until every culprit that was possibly involved is completely dead.

Elves, in particular, the oldest elves with the most political power hold grudges for an infinite amount of time and are completely merciless. If it is truly completely impossible to bring a suspected culprit to justice, all of their descendants will be exterminated in their place when there is an opportunity in the future.

Similar incidents have happened in the past and completely proven the determination of elves in this the protection of young elves.

Therefore, the vast majority of elves grow to adulthood.

The elves were extremely serious about protecting their youth, however most of these protections are relaxed upon reaching adulthood. A large number of elves died after adulthood due to assassinations.

In fact, the elven consulate’s decision to prolong the time before young elves are considered adults by society is also related to this matter.

Therefore, Leon still needed to be extremely careful.

Although the primary culprits will still be killed, most elves are unwilling to start a war over the death of an adult elf. A war will inevitability result in many dead elves and lost friends.

Therefore, the related policies were forced to be changed and youthful period of elves was extended into adulthood in this roundabout way to ensure their ability to survive assassination. This is also the reason why Leon learns so many spells related to survival and escape.

Although it was annoying to Leon to be considered a child by elven society, he also understood that it was a form of protection.

Leon silently felt the leather bracelet that Levi had given him to suppress his charm in his bag. Although this bracelet was illegal in nature, it will be extremely necessary for him to avoid harassment and keep a low-profile in the future.

However, he didn’t dare to try the effectiveness of the bracelet in front of Lafell.

Many types of magic are effective against tier 1 and tier 2 individuals are completely useless in front of powerful magicians at tier 3 due to their strong mental power and protection of their own law.

The leather bracelet to suppress charm would not only fail to keep a low-profile in front of a tier 3 individual, but the artifact would also draw their attention due to his abnormality. The main problem is that vast majority of elders amongst elves have reach tier 3.

The leather bracelet as an artifact wouldn’t be able to hide his presence in the elven forest, it should be able to hide his charm and allow him to live quietly in his home.

Although Lafell likely wouldn’t care about the artifact, there was always the possibility that he would confiscate it if discovered.

In a couple of hours, the truck had arrived directly at his parent’s house and Leon’s home in the forest. Leon’s home in the elven forest was similar to a treehouse with various magical enchantments to provide it with modern luxuries.

A long-flowing wooden staircase surrounding a large tree. On top of the stairs, a fancy wooden house that spanned multiple trees could be seen amidst the trees.

Elves utilized magic to slowly manipulate the trees in the forest into growing into the shape they want and reinforce the trees. As a result of their houses being literally grown from the trees, most elven houses were completely unique in design as there were different limitations based on the distance between trees in an area.

Returning to his home, Leon respectfully thanked the escort again and entered the empty house. His father and mother were out working on something. 

Leon tossed his bag on the floor and went to his bedroom, glanced out the window onto the forest floor below pulled out the grimoire and the leather bracelet from his bag.

“Next, it’s time to focus on learning the [analyze system] spell.” Leon put on the leather bracelet to suppress his charm and began studying. Any notes would be stored in his encrypted notebook, and Leon slowly began to the process of understanding the [analyze system] spell.

0