Chapter 12: Returning to School
245 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leon returned to the school the next day and glanced at the various students wandering around the campus, an odd feeling spread throughout his heart.

The school was composed of mostly demi-humans of difference species.

Many beautiful schoolgirls were wearing black mini-skirts that barely covered their buttocks and easily allowed their underwear to be seen, and some girls had modified their white school uniforms to further showcase their lower stomach and belly button.

The school uniform showed everything that should and shouldn’t be seen at a glance. 

Although all schools involving actual magic casting in this world was restricted to those above eighteen years old due to risks that are inherent in learning magic, Leon felt extremely weird as he walked to his classroom in the school.

Even if all students in the school are adults of various ages, the female students were blatantly showing off their bodies at every opportunity and nobody seemed to care.

The number of male students in the school was extremely low.

The male students seemed indifferent to the beautiful flowers showing their beauty and walked in small groups with other males. The teachers also turned a blind eye to the school-girl’s attire as if it was completely normal.

“Has the culture in the city changed so much in a hundred years?” Leon wondered to himself and noticed that his appearance was inviting the attention of the girls that surrounded him.

Leon remembered his supernatural charm and could only helplessly rush toward his classroom.

Upon entering into the classroom, Leon was stunned.

The class was completely filled with girls that were fighting each other in various stages of undress, clothes scattered throughout the floor.

All of the girls in the classroom were different demi-human species.

Before Leon could figure out what was going on, a purple-haired cat-girl that was directly in front of him wearing only a pair of black panties with her soft mountains exposed rushed behind him.

“Excuse me!” The cat-girl without hesitation used him as a shield, and teasingly holding the pair of panties above his head.

The cat-girl’s soft breasts gently squeezed into his backside to his confusion, she repeatedly waved her arms back and forth behind him.

“Give it back, Cheshire!” A dog-girl with fluffy-brown hair and a short brown tail with a white streak along the bottom of her tail rushed after the purple-haired cat-girl.

The dog-girl was completely naked, leaving everything completely visible.

“Not going to happen, Cerberus!” Cheshire, the purple-haired cat-girl behind him seemed to be playing a fun game of keep away with the white panties of a dog-girl.

Leon was the only obstacle between the two girls.

Cheshire circled around him and kept her breasts completely pressed into him; the panties were the object of contention of the two naked girls. Meanwhile, the dog-girl named Cerberus was completely attracted to the bait of her panties and completely ignored his existence.

Neither girl had any sense of shame, and the naked bodies of the two girls constantly slammed into him as they fought over the panties.

They completely ignoring his desires in the matter.

The entire class was in complete chaos.

This was not a competition that only these two girls were playing, as the other girls in class were busy grabbing other girls’ clothing and playing keep away.

All of the girls were attempting to stealing each other’s clothes and remain dressed themselves. There was some order of rules in the chaos, such as only the most recently stolen clothing can be put back on.

“Haha, the teacher will definitely be back soon!” Cheshire grinned and teased, whilst holding the dog-girl’s panties above his head and waving them in a teasing motion.

“I won’t lose.” Cerberus grit her teeth in anger and determination filled her face, she directly tackled the obstacle.

Cheshire seemed to have predicted her movements and sidestepping away, completely avoiding getting knocked over by the angry dog-girl.

On the other hand, as the primary obstacle to be tackled to the floor, Leon was not so lucky.

Falling onto his back on the floor, Leon was completely disoriented as he was tackled to the floor by Cerberus.

The bare breasts of the dog-girl squeezed into his body from the tackle, as she had hugged him tightly with her entire bodyweight on top of him.

The dog-girl’s exposed pussy was directly on top of his arousal, and the softness of her feminine body could be felt in his arms.

“Sorry…” Cerberus instinctively apologized as she repositioned herself, her thighs on either side of his body as she sat upright on his body.

Whether purposeful or accidental, a good portion of the dog-girl’s bodyweight was resting on his hardened arousal with her exposed lower body against his arousal.

This brought strange pleasure.

“Huh? Boy?” Cerberus blinked her eyes and tilted her head; the length of his hardened arousal could be felt underneath her pussy. The dog-girl gently rubbed her pussy across his lower body as if to confirm that she was indeed feeling a boy’s arousal.

At this time, a female teacher entered from the front of the room.

The female teacher was a cow demi-human with cute cow-ears, small horns on her head, a thin tail with white fluffy on the end, and large breasts that were covered by a fancy buttoned shirt.

“Girls! How many times do I have to you to stop playing these games in the classroom!” The female teacher’s furious voice resounded throughout the room upon seeing the absolute chaos in the room, “A male transfer student will be arriving! Give him a good impression, or I’ll toss all of you in detention for a week.”

Due to his low position on the floor and the fact he entered from the back entrance, the teacher did not spot him being sexually mounted by the dog-girl and was more focused on the naked girls throughout the room.

Cerberus heard the teacher’s roar and her face slowly turned bright red from embarrassment, the dog-girl covered her exposed nipples with her hands…

“Sorry…” Cerberus stood up and ran over to her friend, and snatched the stolen panties from the purple-haired cat-girl and began scolding her in a low voice.

The girls realized the teacher hadn’t seen Leon.

Many girls didn’t want detention, so they subconsciously began to work together. Those at the back of the classroom surrounded Leon to purposefully block the teacher’s sight, whilst other girls would assist in finding their clothes.  

As for whether blocking the teacher’s sight with their bodies meant their exposed bodies would be seen by Leon in the process? Isn’t that the point? Most of the girls were not blind, they immediately noticed when a handsome male elf entered the classroom.

Most girls had noticed Leon’s existence long before the teacher arrived… upon noticing that he entered the room, some girls had a tacit understanding with each other and purposefully failed to protect their clothes to show off their beauty to the handsome elf.

As a result, Leon found himself surrounded by various naked beast-girls that were barely dressed and were exposing themselves to him.

“We don’t want to any trouble, so just stay quiet for a minute.” A fox-girl that seemed well-dressed whispered into his ear, as she crouched over beside him. The empty vacuum underneath the fox-girl’s black mini-skirt displayed before his eyes.

Leon had difficulty looking away from the fox-girl’s spring bush under her skirt, and repeatedly nodded with difficulty.

“Good boys can have some payment in advance~” The fox-girl smiled brightly, gently kissed him on the lips and helped him to the ground in the process.

Stunned by the fox-girl’s kiss, Leon was forced back onto the floor and regretted agreeing. The fox-girl, like most demi-humans, was physically stronger than him.

The remaining girls took note of the vulnerability of his position on the floor and his inability to speak whilst the fox-girl was kissing him.

One rabbit girl with white hair approached him and began stroking along his inner right thigh with her soft feet.

Another black-haired rabbit girl was more adventurous and started directly rubbed the length of his arousal through his pants with her toes. Feeling left out, but not daring to be as daring as the two rabbit-girls, other girls began to brush erogenous and sensitive parts of Leon’s body with their long-fluffy tails or feet.

Leon attempted to physically stop the girl that had begun to continuously rub his erection through his pants, but the fox-girl had already held down his arms to keep him from moving around during the gently, yet forceful kiss that began to involve the tongue.

His resistance only resulted in the bold rabbit-girl moving faster, stoking the entire length of his arousal with increased fervor.

The gentle kiss brought him pleasure, but the intense movements of the mostly naked girls that were playing with his erogenous zones brought him over the edge.

Leon’s seed spread over his pants as pleasure flooded his mind.

The rabbit girl that was stroking his arousal between her toes obviously wasn’t satisfied, as she continued to pump the length of his arousal. Leon sensed a determination in her motion that she didn’t want to give up till every last drop of seed had been drained from him.

When he finally escaped… all of the girls in the classroom had gotten dressed and they pushed him out the classroom door, before returning to their seats and pretended they had never seen him.

A few minutes later, Leon had cleaned himself with magic and returned to the classroom.

Although Leon could have used magic to escape, most of his magic was not appropriate for usage in that situation. Teleportation meant returning to the elven villa and that he would definitely be late for class. Offensive magic would result in hurting the girls, and he would definitely get in trouble.

The various defensive spells that he learned were mainly intended for long-distance protection and would not be able to repel the girls. The short-distance protection enchantment only protected him from damage and would not interfere with ordinary actions like holding him down.

Furthermore, the pleasure that the various girls caused with their actions meant that Leon could not think clearly.

When Leon returned to the classroom in an inconspicuous manner, the black-haired cow-girl that served as a teacher finally noticed him.

“Ahem, Leonardo… right?” Ms. Elina, the cow-girl teacher was relatively oblivious and completely didn’t notice anything unusual, “I’m Ms. Elina. Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?”

“No, that’s fine…” Leon glanced around at the girls that the surrounding him before in the heat of spring, almost most of the girls in the classroom simply looked at him with curiosity. “Uhhh… but is this a girl only classroom or something?”

“Absolutely not.” Ms. Elina subconsciously squeezed her right breast with her hands as her eyes scanned the classroom. “-you just happen to be the first boy to join our class.”

“I see…” Leon walked up to the front of the classroom. “My name is Leon. I am an elf, and my age is approximately 350 years old…”

“Leon, is that all?” Ms. Elina’s eyes were locked on him. “What are your preferences?”

“Preferences? I like to learn magic.” Leon didn’t understand what she meant and felt that this teacher was a bit odd and felt that her actions of constantly squeezing her breasts was a bit strange.

“I meant in terms of woman…” Ms. Elina subconsciously replied as if the question was perfectly natural.  

“... I don’t believe that’s has anything to do with you.” Leon stared at her strangely.

“Huh?” Ms. Elina seemed surprised and momentarily confused. “How am I supposed to seat you, then?”

“I’ll just take the free seat at the front.” Leon decided after momentarily pondering the question.

This decision to sit in the front seat was not random, Leon normally preferred to sit in the back.

-but in this pack of wolves that would assault him on first meeting, Leon felt if he sat away from the teacher a similar situation would undoubtedly happen again…

“Okay~” Ms. Elina seemed happy with his decision, the cow-ears on her head flicking and her tail flapping.

The purple-haired cat-girl, Cheshire, also sat at the front and merely a seat away from the brown-haired dog-girl, Cerberus. It appears their escapades caused them to run to the back of the classroom during the previous stripping game.

In fact, Leon’s seat was directly in between the two of them.

Cerberus’ expression was one of pure embarrassment as her fluffy dog-ears faced away from him, her short brown-tail was frozen stiff.

Meanwhile, Cheshire had a delighted smile akin to a cat that had knocked over a glass bottle and was enjoying the reactions of others to the loud shattering noise. The cat-girl’s fluffy purple tail was swaying happily behind her.

Leon didn’t bother to acknowledge the two of them.

The cow-girl teacher began to talk about various magic principals and explaining various runes.

This was relatively ordinary class content, although information had changed and evolved in the past 100 years, Leon could easily rely on his foundation to understand.

However, the first practice spell that was taught caused Leon to have several question marks.

“Everyone will be expected to know the [charm creature] spell on the next exam.”  Ms. Elina wrote on the rune model on the blackboard, her cow-ears and tail behind her display her own charm. “The [charm creature] is a useful spell that allow someone to subtly influence another’s mind, and cause them to do things that they would usually not. In particular, you can take various actions to distract the target individual to make them more susceptible the spell.”

“Of course, this is easily said… but not so easily done.” Ms. Elina explained and approached his desk in the front row. “So, I’ll give a demonstration for the class.”

Leon’s eyes twitched as the beautiful cow-girl teacher approached him, and he asked. “Can I not be the demonstration target?”

“That depends on your performance… If you don’t mind me asking, what do you know about bovine demi-humans? Leon?” Ms. Elina move to the front of his desk and leaned toward him; the female teacher’s large breasts towered above him.

The teacher directly cast [charm creature] spell on him.

The mental inference spell that Ms. Elina spell was significantly reduced in strength due to Leon’s various protective spells. As the female teacher was a relatively powerful mage at tier 2, but the weak spell did not have significant mental interference on his mind.

“I don’t know any specific information about them.” Leon coughed awkwardly and leaned back; he felt the mental influence, but it was not enough to cause him to pay attention to it.

“When a demi-human of the female bovine subspecies reaches sexual maturity, their breasts have special cells that will increase their size and initiate milk production. A fully grown female demi-human of the cow subspecies can produce up to six gallons of milk daily.” Ms. Elina crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted them to showcase her large breasts to him. “This milk production will continue for the rest of their life, and their breasts will be extremely uncomfortable if they are not milked regularly.”

Leon’s eyes were drawn to the massive breasts of the female cow-girl in front of him.

“The milk of bovine demi-humans is different from regular cows. Our milk has been shown to be extremely to delicious and has extremely high nutritional value, it can even promote the healing of minor injuries and replace meals.” Ms. Elina began to unbutton her shirt and cast the more powerful [advanced charm creature] spell that directly shattered his mental barrier. She purposefully showcased her bare breasts and nipples to him. “The milk of bovine demi-humans is often sold in high-quality stores and is an extremely popular community.”

Leon’s eyes were glued to the large nipples of the female cow-girl, and he found himself unable to look away and his arousal silently grew from the beautiful sight.

“The taste of our milk is best when freshly squeezed… Furthermore, when milk is drunk directly from the nipples of cow-girls, it has an unforgettably delicious taste.” Ms. Elina leaned forward, letting her exposed nipples gently sweep against his face whilst subtly cast the powerful [advanced charm creature] spell again on Leon, “What do you think about milking me?”

“That…” Leon opened his mouth to agree.

“You must be extremely thirsty, Leon? Your voice is slightly hoarse…” Ms. Elina adjusted her position from on top of the desk and sitting directly on his lap. She continuously cast the [advanced charm creature] spell as she leaned closer and her breasts were repeatedly brushed against his face, “A female bovine will be in extremely discomfort if we are not milked regularly. You wouldn’t want to leave your teacher uncomfortable, right?”

Leon felt extremely thirsty due to the powerful advanced charm spells that she was casting on him. His throat felt parched like he had not had anything to drink for several days with an extremely strong thirst for liquid.

“I suppose that isn’t appropriate to leave you uncomfortable.” Leon’s hoarse voice spoke before his brain could respond.

“… Why don’t you have a small taste, and then make a decision~” Ms. Elina gently offered and squeezed his head between her massive breasts.

The squishy warmth of her massive breasts enveloped his face, and the silky softness and subtle warmth of her breasts moved across his face.

A hard nub of her nipple rubbed against his lips in a constantly seductive fashion, and Leon instinctively opened his mouth and began sucking on the nipple almost subconsciously.

A small amount of warm liquid easily flowed from her nipple into his mouth, leaving Leon surprised by light taste that was extremely delicious. The milk barely sluggishly spewed from the cow-girl’s nipples with a gentle suction.

The delicious taste of a cow-girl’s milk that did filled his mouth caused a strong desire in his heart, and his tongue instinctively began to lick the female teacher’s nipple.

The milk that was released was extremely addictive and delicious in terms of taste and texture, making Leon seek out more of the teacher’s warm milk.

The cow-girl’s milk was easily released into his mouth with suction, but the quantity of the milk was not enough to quench his extremely strong thirst.

The milk refused to easily flow into his mouth and down his throat, and Leon began to suck harder with stronger desire to quench his strong thirst. The more milk that Leon drank, the stronger his body’s thirst… but the quantity of milk released by the teacher’s breasts refused to meet his expectations.

His mind threw out all unnecessary thoughts, his hands moved to the teacher’s breasts and began focus solely on draining the delicious fluid inside his teacher’s breasts.

His fingers squeezing her large breasts to receive random streams of milk from her nipple and arousal filled his body. The warm streams of milk shooting into his mouth were extremely addictive, and Leon greedily gulped down Ms. Elina’s breast milk.

The more milk that Leon drank from the cow-girl’s breasts, the more delicious the taste seemed to be. This resulted in his hands becoming rougher and stronger in futile attempts to release more milk.

The joyful softness of the cow-girl’s massive breasts left a satisfying sensation on his palm and fingers in the process.

Ms. Elina wrapped her arms around his head, locking Leon’s lips onto her nipple. Ms. Elina seductively bit her lips, feeling the erotic sensation of his hands pumping out her milk in desperation. A sense of comfortable relief emerged from her breasts due to the milk escaping from them. Her eyes-closed in pleasure as the liquid was continuously discharged from her left breast.

The cow-girl’s entire bodyweight was gently resting on his body, and her thighs seductively shifted.

Ms. Elina purposefully thrust her left breast forward and squeezed it harder against his face…

His technique was extremely unprofessional and entirely instinctive, and it was clear Leon had never milked a cow-girl before. Leon desperate attempts to drain the milk from her breasts meant that she received pleasurable and painful squeezes as his fingers dug into her breasts from various locations.

The process of milking is an extremely pleasurable affair for cow-girls, not any different from sexual gratification. A man futilely doing their best to drink their milk and satisfy their cravings by drain the milk in their breasts was an extremely pleasurable mental experience to any female bovine.

Leon’s poor technique brought mental pleasure to Ms. Elina, as she could feel his inpatient desire for her milk, and the helplessness of not knowing how to correctly milk her.

Under normal circumstances, cow-girls will take care of the matter of milking in a private location by themselves or with a special machine. The special milking machines was designed by those in the milk industry to quickly assist in taking care of the milking affair, and automatically bottle the released milk for the bovine to sell if they wish.

It should be noted, the milk of cow-girls is highly addictive and needs to be sufficiently oxygenated before stores are legally allowed to sell them.

There is an extremely addictive enzymes inside the milk of a cow-girls that will only break down with sufficient exposure to oxygen.

Therefore, drinking any milk directly from the nipple of a cow-girl will result in a concentrated dose of those addictive enzymes that will cause a strong thirst for the substance the more they drink. The statement that a cow-girls has the best taste when directly sucked from the nipple is technically correct.

When the addictive substance in their milk is highly concentrated, the milk will slightly change in flavor to be gentler, yet more compelling nutrient rich flavor that is tasty and easier to swallow than regular milk. The addictive enzyme allows individuals to drink large quantities of milk without getting sick and caused the body to easily process the milk into nutrients.

Furthermore, the enzyme promotes thirst to ensure that the drinking individual can drink all of their milk. 

-But a taste of the addictive enzyme will result in an instinctive desire for milk directly from the nipple of cow-girls in the future.

Due to this addictive nature of the milk and the strong pleasure during the process of discharging milk, those drinking the milk directly from the nipples of a female bovine is typically limited to long-term sexual partners…

Ms. Elina’s behavior of magically compelling Leon to drink her breast milk was not much different from forcefully injecting an addictive drug into someone, and ensuring that she is one of the few channels to acquire more.

The cow-girl teacher didn’t care about the addictive nature of her milk, only the instinctive desire in her body to sexually tease the elf boy in front of her. The mental pleasure of showing her bare breasts to Leon and forcing him to suck on them filled her mind.

“When milking cow-girls, first place your hands on each side of her breast.” Ms. Elina began to act like a proper teacher for the first time and began to explain the proper procedure for milking a cow-girl. “Gently cover the nipple with your lips and repeatedly lick the nipple with your tongue. Biting a cow-girl’s nipples with your teeth won’t do anything besides cause them pain.”

Leon instinctively followed her instructions, and his hands moved to opposite sides of the teacher’s left breast.

“Attempt to connect your fingers in a circular manner, your thumbs should be underneath the female bovine’s breasts.” Ms. Elina steadily explained as the pleasure of being milked continued.

Leon adjusted the position of his hands to follow her words, whilst continuously sucking out milk from this teacher’s left nipple.

His tongue continuously lapping her nipple to collect any milk that was released.

“Next, apply gently increasing pressure with your palms. Then steadily pump outward and inward.” Ms. Elina seriously explained the method of milking female bovine demi-humans, then almost collapsed onto him in pleasure as he began to properly pump her breasts of milk. “Remember to be gentle and avoid pumping too hard to avoid hurting your partner…”

Leon immediately felt the difference in technique.

His previous technique could barely receive the delicious liquid in unsteady streams, and it was extremely inconsistent.

The technique taught by Ms. Elina allowed constant streams of the warm delicious liquid to fill his mouth and could barely satisfy the increasing thirst that filled his body during the pumping motion.

The delicious milk could easily be tasted in sufficient quantities, and Leon greedily accepted the fluid and licked the teacher’s nipples between pumps to collect the milk droplets that formed there.

“Yes… yes, exactly like that~” Ms. Elina’s mouth released moans of her pleasure and her body loosened to let Leon pump the milk out of her breasts, she began releasing progressively stronger moans of enjoyment.

Although the desperation of Leon to drain milk from her breasts could bring mental pleasure, the correct technique of milking her breasts can bring supreme physical pleasure and mental enjoyment. Not to mention that Leon was constantly teasing her nipples with his soft tongue during the milking process.

Despite drinking a large amount of Ms. Elina’s milk in her breasts, Leon remained unsatisfied and extremely thirsty. However, the delicious milk that was released through each pumping movement was constantly decreasing.

When Leon had completely drained her left breast of milk, Ms. Elina gently removed his hands and pulled away her breasts.

“How about it? Does the milk of cow-girls taste good?” Ms. Elina leaned back and purposefully keeping her breasts away from him, watched the reaction of the elven boy in front of her.

“Yes… the taste was indeed quite good.” Leon felt thirsty and licked his lips to remember the taste.

“Then, are you willing to provide assistance with milking every day in the future?” Ms. Elina gently leaned forward, directly dangling her breasts in front of his eyes to stimulate his desire whilst holding his head back to prevent him from attaching himself to it.

“In the same fashion as today?” Leon’s eyes were locked to the erotic nipples of the cow-girl teacher in front of him and felt slightly embarrassed.

Sucking directly on his teacher’s nipple to acquire milk was bit lewd, although it might be normal for female bovine demi-humans… Leon still felt embarrassed.

Especially with this cow-girl teacher’s erotic moans flowing into his ear as Leon milked her.

“What’s the matter? Didn’t you say that you liked the taste of my milk?” Ms. Elina portrayed confusion, and purposefully squeezed her right breast causing a little milk to squirt onto his lips.

Leon licked the sweet milk that landed on his lips, and the addictive taste caused him to swallow his salvia thinking of the delicious taste of her milk and decided to agree with a nod. “The taste is indeed good.”

“Since you enjoy the taste, why not enjoy the taste of my milk whilst milking me every single day, right?” Ms. Elina leaned forward, letting her large breasts loosely dangle before his eyes.

“That…” Leon felt embarrassed, he already felt extremely aroused from sucking on her breasts… but it would be too rude to refuse. “Okay…”

“Since you’re willing, then let’s continue to enjoy this milking process~” Ms. Elina chuckled and stated in a teasing fashion, and squeezed her right breast into his face and brushing the nipple against his soft lips in a seductive fashion.

Leon was extremely embarrassment and aroused by Ms. Elina’s behavior of sticking her breasts on his face, but his instinctive desire overcame his reason. He attached his mouth to her bare nipple and continued sucking to drain the fresh milk from the breast.

His hands enclosed Ms. Elina’s right breast as taught previously and began milking the teacher’s breasts.

The warm liquid sprayed into his tongue and filled his mouth, and as the delicious milky sensation that accompanied the milk was unimaginable to those that hadn’t tasted it and a strong craving for more filled his mind.

A strong satisfaction filled his mind as he began gathering large amount of the milky liquid in his mouth from the cow-girl’s breast, before swallowing it all in a single gulp.

This method of drinking allowed him to taste the fresh milk in full before swallowing and gives an immense sense of satisfaction that can temporarily quench his thirst before Leon desired to drink more of the mouth-watering liquid.

Ms. Elina gently stroked his hair and a smile appeared on her face; she enjoyed the entire process of seducing him and could feel his arousal with her thighs. Teaching him how to cause the most pleasure when milking a cow-girl was an enjoyable experience. If it weren’t for the fact that this was the middle of class, Ms. Elina would definitely have a good time with Leon.

A demonstration of the effects of the [charm creature] spell magic on an individual is a limited excuse and Ms. Elina cannot directly have sex with him in front of the entire class.

Although Ms. Elina showed her breasts and used magic to tempt Leon to drink her own milk, this can be considered a practical textbook demonstration of charm magic. Everyone could only say that Ms. Elina was extremely dedicated to teaching her students.

-But personally engaging in sexual activity in front of the entire class was crossing the line, so Ms. Elina could only wait until she had time alone with Leon.

Yes, although Ms. Elina was the teacher of the class, she had no objections to having fun with her students. There were no rules prevent teacher-student relationships in this world. Nobody would say anything as long as the parties involved were adults, the laws relating to sexual encounters were basically nonexistent.

Unless another law is violated in the process of having a sexual encounter, then there were basically no rules. Especially against someone that is single and without a legal marriage partner.

Prostitution, charm magic, love potions, aphrodisiac, basically everything is allowed.

All is fair in love and war.  

The government even subtly encouraged the usage of aphrodisiac, addictive substances, and various charm magic as much as possible.

Enemies like the succubus on the battlefield will utilize all of those techniques and they will not weaken their charm when facing a weakling.

If someone couldn’t resist charm magic, it meant that person simply does not have the willpower to resist or the person casting the [charm] spell was far stronger than them in terms of magic achievements.  

No matter the situation, the government doesn’t care. Any problems that occurred from using these methods were considered domestic issues that had nothing to do with the country.  

The strong have rights, and the weak can only be trampled on.

This was an eternal law of this world.

If a charm spell is cast on someone, and the party resisted violently, the government also wouldn’t get involved, even if the caster was killed.

Only unprovoked killings are unacceptable.

In most circumstances, cast a charm spell on someone can be considered provocation.

If someone can win against a powerful magician, it means their value was greater and the magician should not have offended them.  

The law does not exist to protect the weak, only to provide a guideline of rules for everyone to follow.

Strong magicians are more likely to produce descendants that have powerful talents in magic, therefore these policies are inherently and purposefully loose to encourage the powerful to give birth to more descendants.

If your strength is sufficient, you can completely ignore most laws. This is a fact that is directly included in the law.

When a strong magician decided to charm someone of the opposite sex to enjoy themselves, the government will only pat them on the back and encourage them to have more children. If neither party involved wants to take care of the children, the government will happily take them.

In most cases, the population of a country is directly correlated to their strength.

Orphaned children in this world will live in an environment that is much better than the children of ordinary people, and are taught everything they need to know to fight from a young age. These orphans are the main fighting force of the nation, and almost all of those orphaned children will be designated to go to the border to defend the country.

This is to recoup the investment cost of raising them by having them defend the border of the country, and nobody has any objection. Therefore, any children that are entrusted to the government will be treated extremely well as a result of this policy.

Therefore, using magical compulsion to seduce others is not considered a problematic method in the slightest, otherwise Ms. Elina would not so blatantly use it during class…

In fact, strictly speaking, if charm-type spells were illegal, Leon would be the person in trouble as his permanent supernatural charm would be blamed as the primary cause of the incident.

Nobody would care about Ms. Elina actively seduce her student in class… but Ms. Elina would definitely be scolded by the principal if she got carried away and had a good time with her students in front of the entire class.

Although Leon had resistance to ordinary magical compulsion due to his protection magic, it was simple for Ms. Elina to completely destroy his magical resistance like paper with more advanced charm magic.

Don’t look at Leon’s previous complaints about the teachers and think that they are weak.

Ultimately, this is a magic school that the elven council will be relieved to send a young elf to attend.

As a school that Leon could attend, it must be one of the best schools in the country. Any teacher that can be selected to teach students in this school is definitely not to be trifled with, and they will be only one level weaker than the most powerful magicians in the country.

The teachers at least have reached the tier 2: perfect mastery of the magician extraordinary pathway.

The passive magical protections that Leon created were enough to deal with ordinary magic… but against the teachers in the school, they are akin to paper that can torn up with the slightest thought.

Although Leon could actively create more powerful mental barriers, he didn’t think it was necessary and planned to test his passive mental defenses.

Leon had never considered the possibility that Ms. Elina would be so shameless as to use an [advance charm creature] spell when demonstrating the regular [charm creature] spell to the entire class.

This was his teacher! Even if Ms. Elina went a bit out of line and decided to use him a test subject of a [charm creature] spell, Leon never considered that she would be so crazy.

Thus, Leon directly overturned when facing the seduction of Ms. Elina.

He really cannot be blamed for this matter; Ms. Elina was simply too shameless.

This was akin to two people agreeing to have a sword fight, and when the duel started… the enemy tossed away their sword and pulled out a lightsaber.

Of course, after mental protection is broken, if Leon had sufficient willpower, he could defend against the influence of charm magic. However, Leon was only a bit smarter and faster at learning than others. His ordinary level of willpower was useless in front of the advanced charm spell.

The [charm creature] spell series cannot convince someone to do anything they completely refuse to do.

… But Leon already had an extremely favorable opinion of female demi-humans thanks to his yearning for them due to anime in his previous life and Ms. Elina was an extremely attractive cow-girl that matched his personal aesthetics.

Under normal circumstances, as long as he was provided a satisfactory reason, Leon would obey Ms. Elina requests as his teacher and the [advanced charm creature] took advantage of these mental weaknesses.

If Ms. Elina had directly asked him to have sex with him, Leon would likely have still disagreed due to his moral bottom line and the prior knowledge that he should not have sex with his teacher… The charm spell could not force anyone to do anything they flatly refused to do, like murder their family or harm themselves.

The charm spell series could only subtly distort normal concepts and focus his attention on the castor, and creates the possibility of convincing others to do something outrageous.

Without any background knowledge of cow-girls, Leon had no previous awareness and thus assumed there was nothing wrong with drinking the milk directly from the breasts of a female bovine demi-humans in their culture.

This is the main reason for Ms. Elina’s direct success in charming Leon.

When exposed to information with no related concept or knowledge of the topic beforehand, people rely on other similar topics to formulate an opinion on the topic.

The charm spell worked by subtly influencing his brain by swapping nonequivalent concept.

Aiding his teacher when she has requested assistance is normal… and under normal circumstances, it is extremely rude to refuse to have small tastes of delicious food that others worked hard to create.

Thus, the charm spell influenced his thoughts into believing it would be extremely rude to refuse to drink her milk when offered.

In addition, Leon has been taught that different species have different moral concepts and to respect their cultures.

Although Leon would be embarrassed due to the normally sexual nature of sucking on the nipples of a woman, the charm spell would subtly encourage him to assume in the direction that drinking milk directly from the nipples of female bovine demi-humans is normal in their culture and it would be extremely rude to refuse tasting food that others worked hard to make.

This sort of concept swapping is semi-permanent in nature, as it is simply swapping the internal concepts in someone’s brain.

It is similar to establishing an opinion in someone’s mind.

In this case, the influence is the internal belief that it would be rude to refuse when a female bovine demi-human offers to taste her milk (akin to refusing food that others worked hard to make). Along with the principle that drinking milk directly from the nipples of a female bovine demi-human is relatively normal behavior.

Beyond that, the charm is not permanent mind control and is inherently a short-lived enchantment. Some effects may remain in the target’s mind like opinions, but there will be no permanent mental influence.

However, unlike other magic that can be detected afterward, the influence of the charm series is basically impossible to detect and could be discovered by the person involved. 

While as the sweet taste of warm milk filling his mouth and he repeatedly licked the nipple of the cow-girl in front him, Leon didn’t even consider that this behavior of offering of sucking milk directly from the cow-girl might not be normal.

Leon’s hands were engulfed in the warm softness of her breasts with every pump of his hands as he squeezed them to drain milk from Ms. Elina.

Although he felt embarrassed due to this process of sucking milk directly from Ms. Elina’s nipples and the sexual moans of the teacher, Leon’s mind was convinced that refusing to drink from her nipples would be extremely rude behavior. Especially after he already stated that he enjoyed the taste of her milk, and she was directly requesting his assistance to prevent discomfort.

Leon’s throat was parched, despite the constant streams of warm milk flowing into his mouth. A strong desire to continuing sucking the cow-girl’s breasts for eternity filled his thoughts, along with strong arousal.

The realization of exactly what he was doing coming into his mind and strong arousal overflowed his body.

He was sucking on the breasts of his teacher, and soft tongue was lapping at Ms. Elina’s nipple for the excess milk that dribbled from it. His hands were cupping her breast and constantly pumping the sweet milk that inhabited them.

Ms. Elina was sitting on his right thigh and her underwear could be felt rubbing against him through the fabric of his pants, and the teacher’s left thigh constantly squeezed into his erection. Each time he pumped her milk from her breasts, her upper thigh would be applying pumping pressure along his erection in pleasure.

Her feminine body was gently leaning onto him and the feminine milky scent filling his nostrils, and brushing against his nose.

This sexual desire distracted Leon from the gently, mellow taste of her milk.

Despite the that the appealing taste of Ms. Elina’s breast milk and his constant strong thirst for her milk filling his mind, Leon thoughts began to be overwhelmed by the sexual desire building from their movements of the teacher pumping his erection with her thigh.

Leon wanted to pull away, adjust his position without being too obvious about the matter.

His sexual desires for his teacher’s body grew as his internal resistance strengthened, which caused him to slow his pumping motions. Leon’s movements of his legs to adjust his position and avoid her thighs on his arousal allowed Ms. Elina to purposefully adjust her upper thigh to begin applying more pressure each time she stroked his erection and brought him closer to climax.

Regardless of his thoughts of escaping and adjusting his position before continuing, Ms. Elina’s arms remained firmly wrapped around his head and locked his lips onto her bare breast.

There was no escape.

This erotic situation of sucking on his teacher’s breasts as her thigh slowly masturbated him caused his mind to shut down. His face was overwhelmed with the sensation of her breasts erotically squeezing into him and prevent him from pulling away.

Every time Leon would pump milk from the beautiful cow-girl’s nipples, she would bring him nearer to climax as her thighs rubbed against his erection and the futile attempts to adjust himself provided little assistance. Leon planned to stop pumping entirely and adjust his position before continuing, but the deliciousness of the milky taste creating a constant thirst in his throat and made controlling himself extremely difficulty.

Whenever Leon paused his pumping motions and released his hands to stop, subtly small squirts of the mellow milky liquid would flow into his mouth through the subtle squeezes of Ms. Elina’s breasts against his face.

These small tastes of milk sent endless desire for the substance and ruined his determination to temporarily stop, forced him to helpless return to pumping his hands on her soft feminine breasts for the delicious taste.

The exoticness of what he was doing becoming increasingly obvious with the constant stroking of his erection with the upper thigh of the teacher and the full softness of her breasts filled his hands.

Leon felt trapped.

Forced to suck the milk from Ms. Elina’s breasts by pure instincts that he could not control, like a baby instinctively drinking from their mother’s breasts when swaddled against them.

His arousal inappropriately building out of his control in the process.

Leon knew these erotic sensations were wrong, and could imagine the entire class of girls watching this demonstration if he orgasmed during this milking process…

No...? Wait, what about the demonstration of the [charm creature] spell?

Remembering that this was demonstration of magic to the class triggered a memory in Leon’s mind that cause him to reprocess the situation in pure confusion.

Wasn’t this supposed to be a demonstration of the [charm creature] spell? How did this turn into a tasting session for Ms. Elina’s milk?

Leon knew that the [charm creature] spell was a spell to subtly affect the target’s perception to make them more susceptible to persuasion…

To demonstrate the spell, shouldn’t the test subject of the spell be persuaded to do something strange?

-But Leon didn’t feel like he had been persuaded to do anything unusual, even as he continued to actively pump Ms. Elina’s large squishy breasts and enjoyed the mellow taste of milk that was squeezed from within.

Leon thought it was perfectly natural to assist Ms. Elina by drinking her milk directly from her nipples and tried hard to remember whether he had been persuaded to do something outrageous in front of the entire class.  

The only thing that Ms. Elina asked was if Leon would be willing to assist in milking her, which was not flagged as unusual behavior in his mind in the slightest.

Unable to think of anything that he had been persuaded to do. Leon felt that the effort put into strengthened his passive mental defenses must have been successful and Ms. Elina had given up on the demonstration when she realized that the spell failed.

After failing the demonstration, Ms. Elina felt uncomfortable due to the large amount of milk building within her breasts and wanted to discharge it. Instead of wasting the milk that she worked hard to produce, Ms. Elina offering to let him taste it and that led to the current situation.

Figuring out the logical consequences, a slight guilt spread through Leon’s mind for ruining the teacher’s demonstration. However, Leon was resolute in defending himself from mental influence and crushed the guilt into powder.

He didn’t want others influencing his thoughts.

Leon’s mind was steadfastly resolute in his desire to protect his thoughts from external influence, even as his hands pumped his teacher’s breasts with arousing sensations constantly teasing his body whilst sucked on her nipples and licking them to acquire more milk.

The teacher’s upper thigh was continuously rubbing against his erection as her right breasts was continually drained of milk.

Fortunately, with extreme self-control, Leon barely managed to keep himself from reaching climax and embarrassing himself on the first day of class.

The milk that could be pumped from Ms. Elina’s breasts slowly deceased. Leon’s stomach was only partially full when the teacher’s bountiful breasts were finally dry, and his throat was still parched with the strong desire for more of the milky taste.

Regardless of how much Leon pumped on the teacher’s nipples or sucked on them, no milk was released.

Continuing after Ms. Elina’s breasts had been completely milked was definitely qualify as sexual behavior. Sucking on a female’s nipples and pumping their breasts in normal situation was extremely sexual behavior and was only acceptable when milking female bovine demi-humans.

Therefore, Leon could only helplessly release Ms. Elina’s bare breasts and stop sucking on the nipples that were squeezing into his lips.

Feeling her own empty breasts, Ms. Elina gently unwrapped her arms wrapped around his head and whispered in his ear. “Did you enjoy sucking the milk from my breasts?”

“Yes… it was quite a unique experience.” Leon’s mind believed this behavior of sucking from a female bovine demi-human was normal, and directly stated his true feelings and attempted to subtly hide his erection.

Leon’s sight remained stuck on her large breasts that were directly before his eyes and the perky nipples that were covered in his saliva.

Ms. Elina’s lips curled into a smile and her fluffy cow-ears fluttered, her thigh applied more pressure to his erection and applied another [advanced charm] spell. “You seem to still be thirsty for the milk of a cow-girl?”

Leon shuttered from the pleasure of her thigh squeezing into his erection, and felt his throat turned more parched and tried to hide his reaction by repeatedly nodded. “Well, I’m still a little thirsty.”

“Becky, Daisy? What do you think of letting Leon satisfy his thirst by milking you?” Ms. Elina gestured to two cow-girls in her class and squeezed her breasts into his face to prevent him from refusing.

“Up to you, Ms. Elina.” Two young cow-girls discussed with one another before standing up and approaching Leon.

When the two cow-girls had walked in front of Leon, Ms. Elina removed herself from Leon’s lap and circled around behind him. This provided Leon with a view of the two young cow-girls.

Daisy had bright-blond hair; the tight white school uniform had been modified to show her entire stomach and to exaggerate her medium sized breasts. The black and white cow-girl features of her body were extremely prominent against Daisy’s blond hair. Her personality seemed to be rather cheerful at a glance.

Becky, on the other hand, had back hair and a serious aura that seemed to indicate she was doing something important. Becky’s uniform was also modified to an extent, and a massive hole had been cut around the chest to showcase her medium-sized cleavage.

Both of the girls had a youthful charm that was different form the teacher.

The two cow-girls removed their shirts and bras in anticipation. This cause their entire upper body’s to be exposed to Leon’s eyes.

The breasts of the cow-girls were completely exposed, their nipples before Leon’s eyes. Thinking of the delicious milk that could be extracted, Leon licked his lips in anticipation.

If Ms. Elina’s appearance was that of a mature big sister, these girls were a pair of ripening fruits.

-But Leon felt extremely embarrassed and felt that he wouldn’t be able control his arousal if he continued to suck the breasts of the two cow-girls in front of him.

“Can I refuse? I’m slightly full.” Leon shook his head and thought that a problem would definitely occur with his supernatural charm if he accepted the teacher’s proposal.

The two cow-girls looked confused, their exposed breasts and nipples swaying with synchronized movements as they glanced toward Ms. Elina.

“Leon, these cow-girls have already come here to offer their milk at your request.” Ms. Elina lips were almost connected to his sense earlobes, and a powerful [advanced charm creature] spell was cast between her words. “It would be incredibly rude to refuse.”

Leon’s mind felt confused by the charm spell.

“Look at their plump breasts…”  Ms. Elina instructed as her own soft breasts squeezed into his neck. The cow-girl teacher wrapped her around Leon and her fingers circled around his chest in a teasing fashion.

“Feeling your eyes becoming lost in the breasts of these young attractive cow-girls.” Ms. Elina breathed deeply into his ear, and released another charm technique. “Their gently bounce from the shifting of their bodies arousing your sexual desires, the hypnotic sway of their boobs demanding your constant attention. Find yourself completely hypnotized by them, unable to look away nor able to refuse the milk these breasts can offer.”

“In fact, whenever you see the nipples of any cow-girls, you have the strong desire to personally suck the milk directly from those exposed breasts.” Ms. Elina whispered using a permanent [hypnotic suggestion] spell. “-and if any cow-girls offer their nipples to drink milk from, you feel compelled to drink all of the milk they worked hard to produce.”

Leon found himself getting incredibly aroused, and unable to remove his eyes from the beautiful breasts of the young cow-girls in front of him.

The subconscious desire for the milk of the cow-girl in front of him skyrocketing and he badly wanted to drain their breasts of milk.

Ms. Elina’s nipples were constantly brushing over his neck and her breasts repeatedly squeezing into him, as she erotically whispered into his pointed ears. Ms. Elina’s warm soft fingers reached into his shirt and teased his nipples.

“Offer him a taste, Daisy…” Ms. Elina gestured to Daisy with her head and squeezed her breasts into the back of his head.

The blond-haired cow-girl named Daisy approached.

Daisy seductively forced his legs to separate and began seductively stroked along his inner thighs. Shivers of pleasure filled his mind. As Daisy sat down, the cow-girl’s panties were purposefully resting against his hardened arousal.  

The breasts of the cow-girl Daisy were fully presented before his eyes and swaying with gently movements as she leaned forward, her hands were placed on his upper thighs as she showcased her soft mountains that was only a bit smaller than Ms. Elina.

Daisy’s fingers crawling beneath his shirt and circling against his skin as a playful voice was released from her lips. “Master Elf, would you like to have a taste of my milk?”

Leon shuttered in pleasure; the cow-girl Daisy had applied more weight on her panties and stroke upward on his erection. His legs had been forced apart by the cow-girl and this provided full access to his erection.

His mind felt that there was something wrong with the situation.

The behavior of Daisy was not like when Leon was milking with the teacher, who had kept a more professional distance. Daisy’s actions were more akin to sexually teasing a lover.

Leon instinctively wanted to refuse but felt that would be too rude. The sight of Daisy’s nipples had drawn most of his attention and resulted in an intense desire to taste the cow-girl’s milk with his current parched throat.

He instinctively nodded in agreement to her offer.

“Then, please…” Daisy directly pressed her soft mountains into face and cover his sight, the soft nipple of the cow-girl rubbing over his lips in a pleasurable sensation.

His mouth felt the nipple brushing against his lips, and gently opened allow the nipple to slip inside. Breathing in the fragrance of the young feminine girl that sat on his lap through his nostrils, Leon couldn’t help himself from milking the cow-girl.

Gently licking Daisy’s nipple with his tongue with lapping motions, Leon placed his hands on each side of her soft breast and began gently squeezing with his palms. The sensation between his fingers made him feel weak.

Warm strong flavored liquid filled his mouth with warmth, and Leon was momentarily stunned by the flavor.

The taste of Daisy’s milk was completely different from Ms. Elina’s milk.

The flavor was extremely sweet, like milk chocolate with sugar added to improve the taste and was similarly addictive to drink.

“Surprised?” Ms. Elina’s soft breasts rubbed warmth and her feminine fragrance along the back of his neck, the teacher’s voice whispered into Leon’s pointed elf-ears. “The flavor of a cow-girl’s milk is dependent on a variety of factors, these factors are known to include but are not limited to diet, maturity, health, and… their current level of arousal.”

The soft sensation of Ms. Elina breath against his ear as she whispered sent a shiver of arousal down his spine, Leon ignored the sensation and decided to simply get this process over with as soon as possible and continued milking the cow-girl Daisy.

The chocolate flavor milk that was released from the cow-girl’s nipples rapidly began to sweeten in taste and began to turn more delicious.

Daisy was completely unprepared for the sensations that flowed across her body and couldn’t control herself from collapsing onto Leon’s body.

Nobody had milked her before.

The sensation of being milked was extremely erotic and sexualized to begin with for cow-girls. The milking machine was certainly pleasurable, but…

How could a machine compare with the sensation of another person’s fingers digging into her bare breasts?

How could a milking machine simulate the psychological pleasure of a boy eagerly swallowing their milk in a glutinous fashion?

How could a machine simulate the warmth of a tongue lapping at your nipple for every drop of milk that is released?

The technique that Ms. Elina had taught Leon was definitely not the fastest method to milk a female bovine demi-human, but it was certainly the most pleasurable way to be milked.

How could a young cow-girl that hadn’t experienced anything remain calm under such intense erotic simulation? The sensation of Leon draining her breasts of milk was so pleasurable that her entire body wanted to collapse in comfort.

Although Daisy was teasing Leon before, it was mainly for the entertainment of the girls in the class. The cow-girl didn’t plan on doing anything too excessive. She also knew that the effectiveness of the [charm creature] spell was limited.

If Daisy attempted to have sex, Leon was likely to exert resistance and their fun would be over… Unless a more advanced spell was used to compensate.

The erotic sensations that spread throughout her body from the pleasurable licking experience caused Daisy stopped caring. She didn’t care that it was in the middle of class and other girls were watching. Nor that Ms. Elina had a teasing smile on her face.

The only desire in Daisy’s mind was the desire to squeeze Leon’s penis dry of every drop as she was milked.

Ms. Elina, who had devised this situation, knew beforehand that it was basically impossible for a young cow-girl to control herself amidst the pleasure of being milked. Ms. Elina could control herself through strong willpower and previous similar experiences.

The young cow-girls in the class had neither.

It was the expected behavior in Ms. Elina’s mind that Daisy would get extremely horny.

Therefore, the cow-girl teacher wasn’t surprised when Daisy moaned and began instinctively grinding her panties across his erection underneath his pants when Leon pumped the sweet chocolate milk from her breasts.

Daisy’s hands slipping into Leon’s underwear and began stroking the top of his erection with her palm, as she forcefully grinded her forbidden spring against it. Then Daisy exposed his penis to the air and began grinding against the entire length, despite her panties being in the way.

These blatant sexual actions of the young cow-girl student forced Leon to stop milking, he attempted to tell her to stop. However, Ms. Elina’s soft breasts firmly squeezing into the back of his head completely blocking his attempt to pull away from Daisy’s breasts.

Meanwhile, the sweet milk continuously dribbled into his mouth seemed to be a bribe to forced him to accept the status quo.

The ridiculously sweet chocolate-like taste released from her nipple filled his tongue with pleasure. This strong chocolate flavored milk caused Leon to swallow instinctively in desires, and Leon couldn’t stop himself from thirsting for the cow-girl’s delicious milk.

Leon was extremely reluctant to pull his mouth away and stop milking the cow-girl... But felt that things would quickly get out of hand if he let Daisy do whatever she wanted.

Therefore, Leon decided to simply use one hand to indicate the cow-girl Daisy should stop whilst milking her. His right hand grasped one of the cow-girl’s arms that was teasing his erection and tried to prevent Daisy from continuing her inappropriate behavior.

Fortunately, the cow-girl Daisy seemed to understand his meaning and released his erection. This gave him a brief moment of solitude.

Leon relaxed, stealthily covering himself with his clothes again.

Due to his face was squeezed into Daisy’s breasts by Ms. Elina leaning against him and personally drinking milk directly from the nipples of the cow-girl, Leon’s eyes were covered by the snowy peaks of the cow-girl.

This meant he could only feel that Daisy was making adjustment to her body’s position, and not see the specific adjustments.

Leon was relieved that his refusal had been tactfully accepted, and he returned to tasting the extremely flavorful sweet taste of chocolate milk that would fill his mouth as pumped her snowy peaks.

Although Leon resumed normal milking behavior, the cow-girl remained extremely aroused and her state of desiring the opposite sex that would not disappear so easily.

Daisy had already confirmed that Ms. Elina didn’t care about her erotic actions and seemed to tactfully encouraging it. The rest of the girls in the class would only be jealous and wouldn’t interrupt them, especially Becky who also had a chance.

In other words, the only resistance was from the elf-boy…

However, Daisy was a talented girl and had learned many spells in advance.

One of the spells learned was a specialized [advanced charm creature] spell from Ms. Elina during a private tutoring session. The [advanced charm creature] is a significantly more powerful version of the [charm creature] spell and is able to convince someone of something that is extremely absurd.

So why cannot Daisy simply cast her own [advanced charm creature] on him into accepting having sex with her?

Daisy, the honest cow-girl in Leon’s mind, was actually removing her panties and preparing for the next step of charming him. She planned on directly having sex with him, but without him realizing it.

As for the specific charm to realize this feat…

Daisy leaned forward and pulled out his erection, her breasts completely squeezing into his face in the process.

“I’ve heard men occasionally have realistic fantasies about having sex with cow-girls when drinking milk directly from female bovine demi-humans… Does that mean you are fantasizing about my vagina enveloping your erection?” Daisy softly whispered into his pointed elf-ears with the [advanced charm creature] spell flowing through her words.

Daisy’s mental power was not as strong as Ms. Elina and could directly break Leon’s mental defense; however the timing and statement used by the aroused Daisy was exquisite.

When Daisy cast the [advanced charm creature] spell, she had directly engulfed his erection with her private spring, this was the time when his mental defenses were weakest due to the intensive pleasure.

The wet sensation of his erection being enveloped within a female’s forbidden spring filled his mind, but the charm spell confused him and prevented Leon from understanding whether it was fantasy or reality.

Daisy moaned erotically as she enveloped him, the short moan bringing embarrassment as she remembered this was a class... but this wasn’t the time to bemoan herself in embarrassment. She needed to cement the fact that it was a fantasy of Leon’s mind to avoid actual resistance.

“Can you feel my body rocking up and down on your erection?” Daisy whispered into his ear with another charm spell to slowly accept him deeper into toward her womb and then removing it slowly, completely enjoying her first sexual experience.

Leon’s mind was numbed from pleasure, his brain losing conscious thought and was lost in what he thought was an erotic fantasy.

Instincts began to take over.

Leon directly raised his hips and began instinctively pushing himself into the cow-girl, pleasure electrifying through his body.

“Hmm- the gentle contractions of my vagina clenching around you.” Daisy moaned as she felt herself repeatedly clench around him in pleasure, speeding up her pace and enjoyed every second.

Her snowy peaks began bouncing along with the rest of her body, and Leon’s lips slipped away from the perfect cherry fruit that released milk.

“The moans filling your ears~” Daisy whispered leaned into him and breathed deeply to regain oxygen from the exercise and intensified her rocking movements with a heavy moan. “Your… your fantasy must be really perverted~”

Leon had stopped milking the cow-girl due to intensive movement as Daisy’s delightful moans, countless pleasurable sensations filling his mind.

The situation was such that he tried to remove the cow-girl by lifting her off him, he didn’t care whether it was a fantasy or reality. Only knowing that if he continued, Leon would definitely cum inside her.

His hands grabbed onto the waist of Daisy and attempted to remove her, but his arms felt weak from the pleasure.

Ms. Elina, whose large squishy breasts were constantly pressing against the back of his head, behind him had already taken his resistance into account. Her soft arms wrapped around his chest and teasingly placed her palm on his stomach to preventing him from moving around to escape.

Taking advantage of his weakness and the pleasure, Ms. Elina whispered. “I want you to cum inside of Daisy.”

Leon’s resistance grew and stronger, feeling that something was wrong.

“Don’t resist the pleasure, cum inside~” Ms. Elina goaded with intense whispers and an advanced charm spell.

Daisy had already given up on letting Leon suck from her nipples and had directly turned this into an entirely sexual experience. Leon felt conflicting desires to milk her and to release into the cow-girl riding him.

However, the constantly building pleasure from her warm vagina soon choose for him.

“Impregnate her.” Ms. Elina seemed to notice that he had reached his limit and demanded. Her palms applied pressure to either side of his lower stomach.

The pleasure of Ms. Elina’s palms was the final straw that collapsed his resistance.

“Mm…” Leon orgasmed and released his seeds into the waiting womb of the cow-girl student, tightly closing his eyes and leaning forward.

Daisy moaned and leaned forward onto him from simultaneous pleasure melting her brain. Her soft breasts squeezing into his face.

“Drink~” Ms. Elina leaned into him, and gently whispered into his ear with a commanding tone, “Continue to drink the milk from the cow-girl riding you.”

Leon instinctively followed the teacher’s order and resumed his task of emptying the milk from the cow-girl.

The warm taste of chocolate milk filled his sense, and slowly quenched his thirst. The milk was sweet and savory at the same time, a taste that was quite addictive to enjoy.

Daisy was surprised by the continuation of milking behavior and the pleasure of having her milk empty filled her mind. Leon’s erection remained inside her body, and Daisy instinctively continued the previous behavior of squeezing it dry.

Leon felt the hallucinations of the cow-girl’s vagina squeezing his erection and resuming a milking behavior of its own. He applied more pressure to her breasts to squeeze more milk from the nipples, trying to complete the milking process before he succumbed to the pleasure again.

Daisy wasn’t in a rush after receiving the previous pleasure, and she instinctively wanted to enjoy the process of milking again.

Her behavior was slow a methodical, her lower body digging deeply into him and then slowly pulling away. The motions of the cow-girl were more teasing than before, purposefully skyrocketing Leon’s desire to release inside her with erotic movements.

As Leon finishing sucking Daisy’s right breast, his mind had been lost in the pleasure and desperately sucked on her left nipple. His tongue continuously licking the nib and sucking the milk from her breasts.

The sensation of warm milk flowing from the nipple of cow-girl was associated with intensive pleasure. Leon felt pleasure slowly building to a climax and the taste of chocolate milk continuously flowing into his mouth.

Leon’s felt his belly was slightly full due to the large amount of milk that had been drunk from the two cow-girls at this point, yet his thirst for the substances had barely been affected and he continued to pump the milk from Daisy.

“Feel the pleasure engulfing you.” Ms. Elina teased. “This is your reward for milking her~”

As the milk inside her breasts slowly emptied, the speed of Daisy’s movements increased and brought him to a rapid climax.

His seed once again spewed into the awaiting wombs of the cow-girl riding him.

“Mhmmm…” Daisy moaned from the pleasure and collapsed forward onto him, her large breasts covering his entire face. When the cow-girl Daisy finally recovered from the pleasurable sensation, she whispered into his ear with slight embarrassment in her voice. “Thank you for your help.”

Daisy proceeded to stand up and put on her underwear, and returned to her seat with her head down and refusing to look at the rest of the class.

Meanwhile, Ms. Elina kept her hand wrapped around his chest and her soft squishy breasts squeezed into his neck.

“Becky, it’s your turn.” Ms. Elina gestured for the other cow-girl Becky with black hair to step forward.

Leon opened his eyes, the next cow-girl with black-hair and an attractive figure approached him.

Becky had removed everything covering her upper body, thus her bare breasts and perfect nipples were exposed to his sight and attracted Leon’s attention. The black-hair and soft face of the cow-girl in front of him were beautiful and unlike Daisy, she gave a more serious vibe.

Leon felt a slight thirst return and a desire for the milk of the cow-girl in front of him, despite having drank all of the milk of the previous cow-girls.

“Would you like to drink some of my milk?” Becky approached with a serious expression, offering her exposed nipples to him.

Leon felt his thirst in his throat and nodded.

“Here.” Becky offer her breasts to him by leaned into his face. Unlike the previous cow-girl, Becky chose to remained standing and leaned over slightly to avoid falling into a trap of instinctive lust that Daisy had fallen into previously.

The right nipple of the cow-girl squeezed into his face and Leon already knew the drill, and gently licked the nipple. His hands moved to the bare breasts and began to the process of extremely gently squeeze into them, causing minor amounts of milk to release.

After gently tasting the smooth milk of Becky, Leon attaching his entire mouth to her nipple and beginning to suck in the tasty substance.

Becky’s milk tasted similar to the regular cow milk. Her milk was neither particularly sweet, nor flavorful, yet had a smoothness and savory taste that was strangely addictive resulting in a strong desire to continue drinking the tasty substance.

Maintaining her standing position, Becky allowed him to drain the milk from her breasts without changing her expression.

The cow-girl’s body occasionally shook from the pleasurably sensation of milk draining from her breasts and her legs rubbed together due to warm heat, but overall the black-haired cow-girl Becky maintained a serious professional demeanor allowing Leon to completely drain her breasts of milk without additional complications.

Leon drained both of the breasts of the cow-girl in a single continuous session without issue, and breathed a sigh of relief. His stomach felt completely filled and his thirst had completely vanished by the end of the milking session.

“Thank you for the assistance.” Becky politely thanked him and felt extremely aroused by the end of the milking session by Leon, yet maintained a more professional demeanor and walked back to her seat after putting on her shirt.

Ms. Elina was surprised by the control that the young cow-girl Becky showed over her lust, but didn’t say anything about it. Pulling away from him and buttoning her shirt, Ms. Elina returned to the front of the classroom and continued to teach. Giving examples and tips of how to improve the effectiveness of various spells.

Leon was left in a daze, felt that his lower body was exposed to the air and pulled up his pants to cover himself, using magic to subtly clean himself. Embarrassment filled his mind that his body was exposed, but it was ignored by him.

When the bell rung signifying that class was over, Leon felt relieved and prepared to leave.

Ms. Elina called him over, “Leon… do you mind if we chat for a moment.”

“Uhh… That’s fine.” Leon grabbed his bag and walked over to the teacher.

“Excellent.” Ms. Elina leaned forward over her wooden desk at front of the classroom, waiting for the rest of the students to leave the classroom. The teacher’s fluffy cow-ears flicked to the side and her skinny tail with white fluffy on the end.

The female teacher’s body language was extremely relaxed showing her happiness.

“I wanted to inform you that our daily milking sessions will happen directly after class every day, unless you would prefer another time.” Ms. Elina unbuttoned her shirt and gently pulled it open, flashing her nipples for his viewing and simulating his desire for milk, “Remember to stay after each class to assist with milking.”

“Okay.” Leon’s eyes were attracted to her exposed breasts, which the stimulated the desire in his body and caused a thirst for the milk of cow-girls to build within him.

“Remember not to disappoint your teacher by missing the appointment~” Ms. Elina approached him with her bare breasts exposed from the open shirt and patted his head with gentle movements.

“Alright.” Leon knew it would be rude to disagree and didn’t think it would be a problem to agree. Ms. Elina’s milk had an extremely delicious taste and a profound aftertaste that made him desire drinking more.

The sight of Ms. Elina’s nipples further simulated his desire to drink her milk and caused arousal.

“That’s good~” Ms. Elina smiled and felt that everything went well, she let him stare at her exposed breasts to further stimulate his desire for her milk. 

Unfortunately, all of her milk was drunk by him earlier, so it was impossible for Ms. Elina to have fun with him today~

Tomorrow, though…

Ms. Elina licked her lips and decided to make this elf-boy suitably addicted to the delicious taste of cow-girl’s milk with unforgettable experiences.

Shuttered from the sensation of a chill running down his spine, Leon glanced around the classroom… but the entire class had already left.

"Go along, then~" Ms. Elina buttoned her shirt and dismissed him. "See you tomorrow~" 

1