Chapter 4: Bunny-girl Doctor
377 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many hours later…

Leon regained consciousness in his bed and his mind felt refreshed and clear. His body ached from soreness, and he felt drained and thirsty.

Two weights could be felt on his chest and legs.

Glancing down, the two maids were naked and sleeping beside him on the bed. The warmth of the bare skin of resting against his own and their beautiful bodies could be seen in their entirety at a glance.

Leon felt a little numb looking at the exposed body of the succubus maids.

Their bodies invoked strong desire and his body began to react to their naked bodies pressing against him. From subtle movements of their breaths to the gentle sway of their heart-shaped tails.

Everything about them invoked the desire of men.

“Finally awake?” Ruby felt his movements and sat up with a yawn. Her perfect body and breasts in full view. The delicate red heart-shaped pattern on the lower stomach of Ruby was proof of yesterday’s deeds.

“Your behavior has crossed the line.” Leon pretended to remain calm and regain face, whilst glanced over her beautiful body in appreciation. “If you were simply looking for someone to prey on in our territory, I believe the elven conciliate could have made reasonable arrangements. I will be informing my parents and ask the Darklands for an explanation.”

Leon felt fortunate that he was an elf and had reduced sexual desires. Otherwise, it would be impossible to remain logical in the company of two beautiful naked succubi. Even without the succubus’s purposeful charm.

“Nonsense… not only will the elven conciliate not blame us for performing this ritual…” Ruby stretched her arms and her beautiful breasts moved in an eye-catching manner. “They owe the demon realm a huge favor. Saphire and I are not ordinary succubae, but specifically trained since birth to perform this ritual. Usually only the rich nobles of the demon realm are privileged enough to obtain the benefits of our ritual.”

“Benefits?” Leon sneered and didn’t believe a word.

Demons are not exactly known for being trustworthy. They might follow contracts to the letter, but that doesn’t mean they won’t leave loophole or hidden messages in their contracts.

“The ritual heightens sexual desire, increases fertility, and sublimating mental power…” Ruby leaned forward, letting her soft breasts press into his chest and gently kissed him on the lips, before whispering into his ear. “In addition to providing control over the succubus that have performed the ritual, it also enhances the charm of the master and makes you irresistible to other females.”

There was no way to know whether Ruby was telling the truth about the other benefits of the ritual, but with the succubus’ naked body pressing into his own and her sweet lips gently kissing him… The fragrant scent of her body drifting into his nose.

Leon could certainly attest to heightened sexual desire, as he felt his erection hardening.

“In any case, you need to get off me.” Leon pushed her away.

“Fine.” Ruby glared at him with an unimaginable resentment that fully displayed her unwillingness to follow the order, but released him from her grasp regardless and stared at him with her arms crossed underneath her breasts lifting them up in purposeful display.

“Cover yourself.” Leon coughed awkwardly.

Ruby frowned and grasped the white blanket and used it to lightly cover her thighs. The red-haired succubus barely covered her thighs with the white blanket and nothing else, still purposefully displaying her naked body to him despite his order.

From this situation, Leon understood that although Ruby might be following his orders for the time being for the purposes of this pretend ritual, she certainly could misinterpret the orders to her own benefit.

Leon wrestled his way out of the sleeping blue-haired succubus’ embrace and got dressed.

“I don’t want to see either of you in my bedroom when I return.” Leon coldly looked at the two succubae, although they were beautiful and could provide unimaginable ecstasy… he knew better than to trust a succubus because of their beauty.

The current situation was beyond his understanding, and he needed to contact his parents to request assistance and potentially head to the hospital to check for any side-effects. Ghost knows what the consequences of sleeping with a succubus are to an elf.

After dressing and escaping from the two succubae and relieving his thirst for water.

Cleaned up in the bathroom, Leon was once again forced to call his parents.

A helpless scolding later for letting himself be charmed by the succubae, an appointment with a professional doctor to privately examine him was made and an address was sent to his phone.

A detailed examination should be able to determine the specific nature of the situation and whether there would be any long-lasting consequences.

Heading to the location, the address was a small clinic that was small and unpopulated.

Entering into the cozy medical office, Leon walked up to the female receptionist. “I should have an appointment with Dr. Kella…”

The waiting room was completely empty.

“Umm- wait...” Receptionist with a nameplate ‘Jana’ looked dazed and blushed, wearing a standard white outfit that befitted a nurse. She was a standard human with brown hairs and green eyes.

Jana turned around, as she leaned over to look through some documents.

“Yes, I have a Leonardo Field.” Jana turned around and showed the paper to him with a bright smile.

“That’s me… Thank you.” Leon nodded.

“You’ll need to sign some papers and fill in some medical information.” Jana grabbed a few pieced of paper and walked out from behind the desk. “Sit down, I’ll walk you through the procedure.”

Leon sat down and found that Jana walked out from behind the front desk to directly in front of him.

The female receptionist bent over to move a table closer, which showcased her perfect buttocks that was directly in front of his face. The nurse’s uniform did little to conceal the beauty of the female receptionist.

As the table was swiftly pulled closer, the receptionist’s butt rapidly approached his face until it bumped into his face.

As if accidentally stumbling after bumping into his head, Jana fell directly onto his lap and leaned into his thighs.

“Ouch, are you okay?” Jana apologized as her buttocks seemed to accidentally dig deeper into his groin, rubbing back and forth against his suddenly hardening arousal.

“It’s fine, I’ll help you up.” Leon was confused at the situation but pushed the girl away from his groin.

“I think I’ve strained my leg as I fell, do you mind if I sit on your lap for a moment and I’ll helping you complete the form?” Jana apologized for her rudeness and pulled the form.

“Uh-” Leon was flabbergasted by the situation, but accepted. “I suppose that’s fine.”

“Thank you.” Jana wiggled her butt on him as if trying to get comfortable on a seat and directly rubbed his hardening member into the crack of her buttocks.

Leon gulped from pleasure and moved backward into the chair to escape. The fragrance of the tender girl in front of him wafted into his nose. The smooth skin of her legs was extremely soft and beautiful.

“Full name?” Jana lifted her buttock to move her body in a manner that purposefully rubbed against his member, yet could be mistaken for an accident and prepared to write.

“Leonardo Field.”

“Race? Date of birth? Age?”

“January 21st, 5002 AD… Pureblood elf.” Leon answered feeling increasingly awkward with the receptionist’s butt rubbing against his member, but felt too awkward to say anything. “254 years old.”

“Any allergies?” Jana asked with a gentle look on her face, whilst her body seemed to be inadvertently teasing his arousal.

“None.”

“Insurance is already on file… Purpose of visit?” Jana asked, leaning back to let her full weight squeeze softly against his member.

“The doctor should already be informed.” Leon didn’t want to say it aloud.

“The information is required for filing purposes.” Jana gently rubbing her hand up and down on his lap, and let her buttocks continue to tease his erection.

“Mm-” Leon moaned unconsciousness and felt like he was about to climax if he didn’t stop her, “Excuse me, can you stop moving about?”

“Sorry, I’ll settle down when I’m comfortable.” Jana apologized, and her movements slowed down but the pressure on his erection only increased. “Purpose of visit? I assure you that all customers information is kept strictly confidential.”

“I was seduced by succubae.” Leon stated the purpose to the receptionist and felt embarrassed.

Jana’s face showed her expression of wanting to blurt into laugher, but she strictly held it down. Her internal laughter caused her body to shake a rub against him in a manner that further pleasured him.

“I suppose that means the answer to the next question that asks whether you are a virgin is ‘no’?” Jana asked to confirm with a smile.

“Umm...” Leon confirmed with a slightly embarrassed expression.

“Good~” Jana wrote on the form and her buttocks rubbed up and down against him further and seemed to be demanding that he orgasm.

Her movements were beginning to become blatant, and Leon began to suspect that it was purposeful.

“Now you just need to sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the information is correct.” Jana held out the pen in front of her for Leon to grab and leaned to the right to allow him to see.

Leon took the pen and looked over the receptionist’s shoulder toward the paper to sign. When Leon reached around the right-side of her body to sign the form, Jana grasped his hand and wiggled her butt into him.

“Sorry, I forgot to add your phone number to the form.” Jana snatched the pen from him and forcefully pushed his hand onto her inner thigh and held it there. “Let me add it before you sign.”

Leon’s upper right arm was locked against Jana’s soft breast and his hand was resting on her inner thigh, kept in place by her left hand. The buttock of the girl was directly squeezing his member, and he felt extremely trapped.

“Uh-” Leon’s head was next to the receptionist left ear and it was difficult to remove his hand from her thigh.

A subtle escape attempt resulted in Jana purposeful pressing her breasts further into is arm and her buttock shaking into his member. Jana’s left-hand forced Leon to move his hand onto the soft fabric of her panties underneath the skirt of her nurse’s uniform with his fingers atop her wetness.

“Stop messing around.” Jana leaned forward and her breasts rubbing against his arm. “What’s your phone number?”

“Ahem…” Leon could only answer reluctantly, “1XX-5X5-211X.”

As Jana wrote down the numbers her left hand further forced his right hand into her panties and rubbed them against her wetness through the fabric of her panties.

Her buttock began stroking subtly up and down to purposefully pleasure his penis.

Leon collapsed forward onto the receptionist, the blissful sensation against his erection increased in intensity as the receptionist felt him leaned against her in weakness.

The sensation of her buttocks constantly rubbing up and down his erection caused him to fall into paralysis.

Unable to control himself, his body shook gently in orgasm as liquid spread onto his pants.

The blissful ecstasy filled his mind and left him weak whilst leaning into the receptionist.

“Alright, I think everything is in order.” Jana felt the pulsating movements of his member and the liquid released, she released the pressure on his groin and a sly smile appeared on her face that she quickly hid. Jana pushed his hand against the wet fold in her panties for a final time, before released his hand and handed him the pen. “Sign the form and I’ll inform the doctor that you’re prepared to see her.”

Leon swiftly signed the form, “Thank you for the help.”

“If you need any assistance in the future feel free to contact me.” Jana took out her business card and handed it to him. She stood up and momentarily apricated the mess that had been made in his pants and walked behind the counter.

Leon was still dizzy from the strange situation that he had just encountered, but quickly went to the bathroom in the clinic to cleaned up.

Upon reflection, the reception must have done everything purposefully. There are not so many coincidences that would occur in this world and her behavior became extremely blatant.

-But Leon didn’t understand why.

They met for the first time.

The situation felt like a script on a perverted website.

Leon could be called slightly abnormal and has stronger sexual desires amongst the elven species thanks to his previous life as a human, but he was still influenced by the heritage of elves and his desires were far lower than humans.

Everyone knew that elves did not have strong sexual desires.

It was simply common knowledge.

Sexually teasing them into orgasm on first meeting is a bit strange. At the very least, such an encounter would not cause any normal elf to have a favorable impression.

Therefore, Leon’s only thoughts after the experience were those of confusion.

As for any accusation of sexual assault, or legal remedy? That was impossible…  Although the concept of rape exists in this world, but it wasn’t taken seriously in a legal setting. There was no similar concept of sexual harassment or assault due to the government’s theories.

Most people would just consider the receptionists behavior to be playing around.

A relatively complex magic spell for [cleaning] was used to swiftly remove all traces of his mess and dry the clothes to the previous state.

The waiting room had returned to its previous calm.

Jana behind the receptionist desk, lightly nodding to him slightly when he left the bathroom. “I’ll take you to a medical room.”

“Good…” Leon felt embarrassed looking at the pure, innocent eyes of the receptionist and hesitantly wondered whether he was mistaken about her purposefully teasing him and he silently followed behind her.

The halls and medical room were decorated with a cold marble, yet the smell of bleach and disinfectant was reassuring of professional ethics.

The private medical room that the receptionist led him to have a standard raised medical seat. The seat was similar to a bed, but with a slight incline at one side for people to lay down.

“The doctor will be here in a few minutes.” Jana had a friendly smile and seemed to be slightly teasing as she disappeared.

The medical room was coldly clean.

The medical room was extremely impersonal and professional. The only distinctive feature being the trashcan for hazardous waste.

A few minutes later, a woman with rabbit-ears and a white lab coat opened the door and let herself into the medical room with a clipboard.

“Alright, Leonardo Field… right?” The bunny-girl doctor raised the clipboard and asked. The doctor was a rabbit beast-kin with white rabbit ears and hair, along with a fluffy white tail above her butt.  

“Are you… Dr. Kella?” Leon was extremely skeptic and hesitant to recognize this girl as his doctor… mainly due to her outfit.

Underneath the lab coat, the female doctor was wearing an erotic and white bunny-girl outfit that barely covered her cleavage with black stockings and the beast-kin cute fluffy bunny tail that poked out the backside preventing the lab coat from covering her butt.

The outfit that the female doctor was wearing would be more fitting in at an underground casino to entice guests.

“Yes… I wasn’t caught off-guard by your sudden appointment on my day off.” The bunny-girl glanced down at her erotic bunny-girl outfit and bent forward toward him. “-but it doesn’t matter, I dropped everything and came straight here.”

The doctor’s movements caused her medium-sized breasts to freely bounce in the bunny-girl outfit and led his eyes to her exposed cleavage.

Beautiful sights came into view as she leaned over.

The bunny suit outfit was relatively loose on her chest and didn’t properly cover her breasts to provide a partial view of what shouldn’t be seen.

“Uh- I’m not certain this appointment is so important that there wasn’t time to get changed…” Leon found himself staring at the exposed nipples of the bunny-girl in front of him.  

“We cannot take risks with demon encounters, every second counts.” The bunny-girl doctor didn’t care about his eyes glued to her attractive outfit and looked through the paper on the clipboard with a hint of curiosity. “It says here you were charmed by a succubus?”

“Yes… Two of them, there wasn’t much I could do to resist.” Leon helpless nodded.

“Was it fun?” The bunny-girl doctor asked curiously with a tilted head, but then realized her unprofessionalism, “Ahem, I mean, you don’t seem to have any of the usual symptoms of a succubus attack, but I should do a comprehensive examination.”

The bunny girl doctor had him sit down and began a series of examinations like blood pressure, heart rate, etc.

“All vital signs are within normal ranges for an elf.” The bunny-girl leaned down in front of him, which provided a clear view of her breasts underneath the bunny-girl outfit and showed off her nipples. She noticed his gaze and flicked his forehead. “Stay focused.”

Leon sheepishly averted his gaze from her forbidden fruit and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Next, I’ll need to check your body with a [detection] spell.” The bunny-girl doctor stepped back.

“Good.” Leon agreed readily, he didn’t have any clue about medicine, so he simply followed whatever she wanted.

“First, I’ll need you to remove your clothes.” The bunny-girl stepped back and glanced at him. “Do you need me to leave the room as you get undressed?”

“Everything?” Leon was embarrassed and asked to confirm.

“Well, normally you may keep your underwear.” The bunny-girl doctor leaned forward with her arms crossed behind her back and gave a cute wink, the tone was teasing and seductive, “-but considering the nature of your visit, I think we should do a more comprehensive examination...”

“That… understood.” Leon felt embarrassed, but felt that it made sense and began by taking off his shirt. Then removed his pants, and glanced at the bunny-girl that was silently watching him undress and felt embarrassed.

Leon paused as he had been aroused by the “benefits” that the bunny-girl had been giving him during the previous tests and removing his underwear would make that painfully obvious.

“It’s perfectly normal to be embarrassed, but we should really get started.” The bunny-girl doctor approached the medical bed and bent over. Her nipples once again exposed by the loose bunny-girl outfit and a sweet aroma wafting from her body into his nostrils.

Leon found himself aroused by the sights of the bunny-girl leaning over him.

The bunny-girl grasped the sides of his underwear and removed them, she glanced around his aroused member and teased with a sly smile, “Looks like this part of your body seems to still be working properly… unless you need me to do more tests on it?”

“…” Leon remained silent.

“Relax, your reaction is perfectly normal~ I certainly don’t mind.” The bunny-girl in a lab coat leaned closer and the feminine fragrance of her body wafted as her fingers stroked across his lower stomach. “Next, I’m going to examine your body with magic… I need you to lie down and keep still.”

“…Alright.” Leon leaned away from the bunny-girl doctor and rested on his back.

“Hmmm~” The bunny-girl doctor pressed one hand on his lower stomach and began casting the [detection] magic. “Then, let’s begin.”

The magic flowed through his body and projected the results into the doctor’s mind in an instant, and the bunny-girl began to interpret the complicated data.

Her hands gently glided across his body as the spell examined him carefully.

The soft feminine fingers teasing his chest sent strange sensations up his body. After a period of time examining his chest, her hands moved down his body and began to stroke his aroused member.

 “Uh-” Leon jerked as her hands began to gently stroke across his member, sat upright to stop her. “What are you doing?”

“Lay down and stay still.” The bunny-girl doctor pushed down on his chest and forced him to lay down. “You’ll interfere with the magic.”

Leon could only feel increasingly embarrassed and aroused as her soft hands teased his lower body.

The bunny-girl doctor began caressing his inner thighs, before moving on lower stomach, and eventually the entire length of his erection was gently fondled.

After several minutes of being violated by the bunny-girl, the female doctor stopped and breathed a sigh of relief, “Alright, the detection magic is complete…”

The bunny-girl doctor whispered in a teasing manner. “Of course, I don’t mind performing a more comprehensive test if you want me to give you a happy ending…”

As the doctor spoke in a teasing and seductive tone, her hands purposefully stroking his erection with multiple strong pumping motions.

Pleasure shot through his body from the pumping motions of the bunny-girl.

“Mhmm…” Leon groaning in pleasure as the doctor in a bunny-girl uniform teased him, he grasped her rapidly pumping hands and stopped her pleasurable assault.

“No- no…” Leon pushed away the doctor, covering himself and tried to calm himself down. “Just a standard detection magic examination.”

“Tsk- tsk- tsk~” The bunny-girl doctor smirked at his shy response and playfully shrugged, she gently pulled down on the fabric of her bunny-suit in a manner to show her cleavage. “Are you sure? I’m eager to run some additional tests that are quite stimulating~

The action clearly displayed the entirety of her breasts and showcased her body in a manner that he hadn’t been expecting, the bunny-girl adjusted her body to display her small white rabbit-tail that wiggling playfully.

Leon forced himself to calmly pick up his underwear and covering himself with it. Then proceeded to close his eyes to avoid the temptation of the woman in front of him.

“When will the result of the test be available.” Leon kept his eyes closed to avoid further stimulation.

“Boring…” The bunny girl frowned as shook her head with a sigh upon seeing his ostrich mentality and turned around. Her voice was turned monotone and disengaged due to his avoidance reaction, “It’ll only take a few minutes.”

Leon breathed a sigh of relief.

“The result are out…” The bunny girl doctor projected an illusionary magic screen in front of him.

Leon glanced over the screen and shook his head as he didn’t understand any of the complex data.

“A persistent and irreversible ritual has been cast that has many beneficial effects, including an identification key that allows you to issue irresistible commands to two specific succubus and an enchantment that grants immunity to the charm of all succubae.” The bunny-girl glanced at him with a strange expression.

“Increased fertility and hormonal desires…”

“Dramatic increase in mental power…” The bunny-girl looked over the data with an impressed expression. “Tsk- tsk… a ritual like this isn’t cheap, they’ve paid a lot…”

“Ooh~ Strong supernatural charm has been grafted onto your natural charm with increased pheromone production… No wonder I have such a strong desire to tease you~” The bunny-girl doctor raised an eyebrow and stroked her chest, and playfully teased him. “You’ll be quite the girl magnet in the future…”

After looking over the data form the detection magic for a few more minutes, the bunny-girl doctor shrugged. “Hmmm… Well, most of your physical indications are normal. I’m not detecting anything to be worried about, or hidden dangers at a glance… but the data will need to be sent to an analytical specialist to confirm.”

“Regardless, you should return in a couple of days so that I can perform another scan.” The bunny-girl playfully glanced at him, “After all, the price and magical secrets required to complete such an irreversible ritual is beyond my imagination.”

“No, I don’t think that is necessary.” Leon saw the female doctor’s playful expression and understood that the desire for another scan was more of an excuse to seduce him further than acquire data.

“On the contrary, I insist on another appointment…” The bunny-girl playfully approached him and leaned close with her attractive body extremely close.

Leon stepped backward into the chair and the trapped by the bunny-girl’s body as she continued to approach.

“I take the physical and mental health of my patients very seriously…” The bunny-girl doctor gently whispered into his left ear with her bunny-ears gently tickling the side of his head.

Her warm breath tickled into his left ear, the attractive body leaning close to him, and the fragrance of her body caused various unconsciousness physiological reactions.

“So~ If you don’t promise to meet my demands for multiple appointments...” The bunny-girl doctor’s lips approached his ear and teased him with soft breaths, her lips almost touching his ear. “I will temporarily detain you on grounds of being a danger to the general public.”

Leon shuddered from the bunny-girl’s threat and argued. “You just said that I was unaffected by the succubus attack.”

Although it wasn’t common for doctors to exercise the rights to detain patients, a professional doctor did have the ability to retain people for further treatment if they refused to cooperate. He didn’t want to be around this perverted doctor for longer than necessary.

“Who knows if there are any non-magical manipulations at play…” The bunny-girl doctor let her lips gently nibble on his ear and her soft exposed breasts squeeze into his chest, and then whispered. “An innocent boy like yourself is easily seduced by strong sexual desire and can be manipulated by those horrible succubae into committing crimes without even realizing it. Only under the observation of a professional doctor like myself can I rest assured.”

“…” Leon was utterly speechless from the seductive behavior and shamelessness of the bunny-girl in front of him.

The situation was akin to the hungry rabbit saying to a tasty piece of grass, “Don’t worry, I’ll ensure that the fox doesn’t eat you!”

I’d become a ghost if I believed you!

“Ahem, I appreciate your concern.” Leon pushed back against the bunny-girl’s continued seduction that threatened to steal what little of his chastity remained and jumped over the side of the chair to dodge the dangerous bunny-girl. “I’ll make an appointment for with the receptionist.”

Internally, Leon planned to delay and resolved to make the appointment for as far into the future as possible.

“This Saturday at noon…” The bunny-girl didn’t care about his awkward escape from her clutches and had a playful smile. “Give me your phone number, I’ll send you the address.”

“-That… I’m afraid I’ll be busy over the weekend…” Leon recognized a problem.

Leon vaguely remembered that this medical center was only open during the week from the sign when walking into the building.

The address that the bunny-girl provided most likely be a private location like her home.

The bunny-girl was so blatant in a public location like a doctor’s office, if he dared to go over to her house…

“Do I need to detain you so that you have time?” The bunny-girl doctor playfully threatened whilst crossing her arms underneath her breasts, which caused the loose bunny-suit to wilt slightly and further showcase the forbidden fruit that normally should be contained.

“No.” Leon silently pulled out his phone and avoiding glancing at the exposed red nipples whilst showed her his phone number.

The bunny-girl doctor pulled out her phone and sent him several messages.

Leon glanced at the messages.

The first message sent her contact information including her full name of Levi Kella, personal phone number, and her personal address. The phone directly added her to his contacts.

The second message was confirmation of the appointment time and location. The appointment was this Saturday at Noon, the address was on Frost-Fire Street… The same address as her personal address.

The bunny-girl doctor wanted to meet up in three days at her house.

A [picture] that commented with the note ‘profile picture for you’, which caused Leon’s eyes to widen when viewing it.

The subject of the photo was the bunny-girl Dr. Levi Kella in erotic transparent underwear that allowed her nipples to be vaguely seen through it.

The photograph was taken in a bedroom.

The playful bunny-girl doctor was making a lively rabbit pose with her head cutely tilted and perked ears toward the camera, her buttock was tilted slightly to showcase her fluffy bunny-tail and curves of her back.

The photograph was ridiculously well-composed.

The semi-transparent lingerie highlighted the sexy nature of her body and the rabbit-features on her picturesque body.

Leon instinctively saved the beautiful photograph to his phone; it was a piece of art that perfectly combined the sexiness of a beautiful woman with the cuteness of animals.

“I think you might have made a mistake in the photograph you choose to send me.” Leon closed the messaging app and glanced at bunny-girl with embarrassment.

“Mmm…. Did I?” The bunny-girl tilted her head with a quizzical tone and looked at her phone. “I apologize, I’ll send another later.” 

Leon saw a teasing smile behind the bunny-girl’s quizzical movements.

The bunny-girl’s expression was more of ‘what lewd photograph should I send next’ instead of ‘whoops, I’m so embarrassed that I mistakenly sent that photo’.

Leon reflected and discovered that he was silently looking forward to the next photo.

‘Purely for academic and artistic purposes.’ Leon lied to himself and stared at the beautiful bunny-girl in front of him, whose bunny-suit was wilted to the point that her breasts were completely exposed.

Shook his head and realized that he needed to fix the main problem at hand.

“Ahem, you mentioned that the ritual resulted in strong supernatural charm that would influence nearby females… Is there anything you can do to fix that?” Leon decided to get to the heart of the issue, hopefully by fixing the cause of the bunny-girl’s behavior she would restrain herself a bit.

“Eh? Why do you want to fix it?” The bunny-girl doctor stared at him with genuine confusion. “Isn’t it good to have some extra charm?”

“Isn’t it slightly immoral to be influencing others with supernatural charm?” Leon coughed and awkwardly tried to explain.

“Aww… how cute and innocent~” The bunny-girl looked with adoration like looking at some rare animal, and her fingers twirling whilst holding a genuine smile. “-But it doesn’t matter, many people use similar magic to signal that they are looking for a partner. It’s not much different from make-up, it simply makes you more attractive.”

“Can you remove it?” Leon ignored her nonsensical reaction.

“Of course not… at least, not legally, the supernatural charm has been completely grafted to your natural charm. It would be completely irresponsible to remove.” The bunny-girl leaned forward and nearly burst into laughter, she waved her hand repeatedly to dissuade him from the idea. “Forcefully removing it would destroy your natural charm and would prevent anybody from ever being interested in you again. Even at the request of a patient, it’s completely impossible for any doctor to agree.”

Leon took in the information and felt a headache.

There was no way he was going to be able to live a normal life like this… and this bunny-girl doctor didn’t seem to have any intention of letting him go.

“Is there a way to suppress the charm? Or at least reduce its effectiveness?” Leon took a deep breath and attempted to find another solution. “I don’t want to be signaling to all nearby woman that I’m available whenever I walk down the street.”

“Well… I haven’t heard of any magic items or spells that reduce people’s charm.” The bunny-girl stared at him with careful expression and shook her head. “Although I’ve heard there are related spells that reduce your sense of presence that might accomplish a similar effect…”

Leon breathed a sigh of relief, only to be stiffened hearing her next sentence.

“-But due to their common usage by criminals, those items and spells are illegal and highly regulated.” The bunny-girl leaned over and spoke with extreme seriousness in her tone. “Irresponsibly using them is likely to land you in jail, so I strongly recommend against attempting to cast any of spell or utilizing magic objects with a similar effect…”

“Okay.” Leon could only helplessly agree.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do some research. Ask my colleagues, and look for some solutions.” The bunny-girl saw his depression and flicked his forehead, “Cheer up, I’ll try to find a solution before our date on Saturday.”

“Thanks.” Leon nodded in relief thinking that he might be able to fix this problem by Saturday before… pausing, “Did you say… date?”

“Ahem, my goodness, look at the time! I’ve got another appointment to attend.” The bunny-girl pretended to look at her wrist that was distinctly not wearing a watch, pulling up the wilted part of her bunny-suit into a less compromising position and escaped from the medical room.

Leon stared speechlessly at the bunny-girl doctor escaped from the situation.

“Don’t forget to come on Saturday! Noon!” The bunny-girl spun around and blew a playful kiss in his direction, before shutting the door behind her.

“See ya-…” Leon responded half-heartedly and gave up when the bunny-girl disappeared without waiting for him to finish.

Leon shook his head uncertain what to think of this bunny-girl doctor.

He couldn’t bring himself to hate or dislike her, but the bunny-girl seemed more like a playful young girl at a nightclub than a professional doctor.

She was extremely beautiful, and the bunny-suit really did suit her body... although if the outfit actually fit and didn’t keep exposing her nipples from her movements, Leon would probably have a more favorable opinion of it.

Regardless, the bunny-girl doctor managed to pique his interest.

His parents wouldn’t have recommended her to him without some degree of confidence in her qualifications… but the brief interaction with the bunny-girl make him question his parent’s decision.

Pulled out his phone, Leon quickly searched the internet for Dr. Levi Kella.

A series of articles appeared on the phone about the bunny-girl appeared on his phone.

[Youngest Politza prize winner of medicine]

[Most talented healer of the century]

[Medical miracle saves thousands]

Leon blinked several times and wondered if he was hallucinating and confirmed that the name Levi Kella had been entered correctly. He clicked on the first article, confirmed from the name and a photo that the person in question a professional picture of the playful bunny-girl doctor that had just left.

The bunny-girl doctor was wearing professional dress in the photograph, and seemed to be a respectable doctor.

“Isn’t the Politza prize that similar to the Nobel prize?” Leon muttered to himself and couldn’t believe that the bunny-girl had such achievements. He read through the articles detailing her achievements and dedication to medical science.

The bunny-girl that had been recklessly exposing her body to him and frantically teasing him during the medical examination had apparently invented several new medical techniques and analytical techniques that drastically improved the accuracy and speed of medical diagnosis with magic.

Apparently, Dr. Levi Kella had sped up the process of medical science by nearly 200 years.

The techniques are particularly useful in battlefield situations. The technique had already saved thousands of people and prevented further damage to innocents during a recent terrorist attack with a magical plague.

Leon felt his worldview collapsing.

“Impossible.” Leon didn’t want to believe that the personality of someone so unrestrained and eccentric was genius. “There must be co-authors to the technique, or something…”

Leon frantically looked through various articles on the subject, until he finally admitted that the bunny-girl doctor single-handedly created the medical techniques.

Returning home from the medical appointment in a daze.

Upon entering the mansion, Leon returned to his bedroom.

Ignoring the fox-girl maid that greeted him in the maid outfit was skimpy to an eye-catching degree, and her extremely delicate and beautiful skin.

Fortunately, the duo of succubus maids had already left his bedroom… otherwise Leon really didn’t know how to face them.

Locking the bedroom door, Leon rested on the bed in a state of extreme stress.

Even in his previous life was an extremely unsociable person.

The countless nonsensical situations that have happened today have only caused his anxiety to skyrocket. His previously private mansion populated by servants and was no longer a place of solitude to relax, the previous seduction by the succubus proved that it was no longer safe here.

“Maybe I should find another place to live.” Leon considered the issue… but felt powerless. It was basically impossible to get the money for another place to live.

5