Chapter 6: Bunny-girl and her kitty
337 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blink of an eye, several days passed by quickly as Leon attempted to replicate the mathematical encryption process with mild success.

Leon managed to create a prototype enchantment for encryption that had been created and applied successfully with a counter-spell that could be applied to persons to allow reading the material. After multiple confirmations that ordinary spells could not decipher the enchantment, Leon knew that he was working in the correct direction.

After creating a preliminary spell, Leon immediately used the spell to encrypt all of his notes on the subject of grimoire creation.

In the meantime, Levi had been continuously bombarding his phone with various pictures. Each had the bunny-girl doctor and the cat-girl in different cosplay outfits, most of which were explicit from purposeful manipulation.

The twin succubus maids had been hanging around attempting to provide sexual services in his daily life, but regardless of how beautiful the two succubae were Leon tried to ignore them.

Whenever Leon saw of the twin succubus maids, his body felt uncomfortably hot due to the heat of arousal. His body had been instinctively craving the pleasure that the two succubae could bring, and the two succubae had been subtly seducing him at every opportunity.

The two succubus maids previously wore extremely skimpy maid outfits in the house, and recently completely ceased wearing panties. Although the two succubae seemed to obey his words on the surface, their behavior was becoming more and more excessive. Furthermore, the two succubae seemed to have convinced the other maids to get involved in their seduction attempts.

At every opportunity, they would playfully use their heart-shaped tails to showcase their beautiful forbidden springs at every opportunity.

The fox-girl maid had ceased wearing panties along with the two succubae, and purposefully swished her fluffy fox-tail to display her bareness underneath her skirt.

Whenever Leon walked past any of the maids, they will remove their maid-bikini to let their exposed breasts attract his attention before proceeding with their chore and using particularly seductive movements. The succubus maids would teasingly bend over and raised their tails to showcase their bareness underneath the mini-skirts.

Meanwhile, last maid was a flaming-salamander beast-kin that usually worked in the kitchen.

The flaming-salamander maid was the chef of the maids.

The flaming-salamander’s body had traces of sparkling red-scales on her face and her body constantly released a burning temperature with bright red-flaming to the surroundings.

Her flaming body was extremely beautiful and entirely human beyond the occasional beautiful red-scales that appeared in various patches of skin on her body and the flames that continuously sprouted from the scales on her body… for example, the bright red-scales on her large breasts accentuated her red nipples with breathtaking beauty.

This was easily determinable because the flame salamander maid had entirely given up wearing the maid-costume entirely after a couple days of living in the mansion.

Instead, the flaming-salamander maid wore a naked apron around the mansion and the beautiful chef would also playfully remove the white apron to fully display her seductive flaming body for Leon to obverse.

If the flaming-salamander chef had raw food nearby like meat, the flaming beauty would playfully pick up the strips of raw meat and place them on the nipples of her large breasts to sizzle and cook from the burning temperature of her body. Then proceed to offer the meat cooked on her breasts as a snack for him.

Leon could only politely refuse the offer of meat cooked on her breasts and make his own food.

None of them forced him to do anything and the two succubus maids were extremely obedient on the surface, but their politeness and obedience to his orders only made him even more weary of them.

Demons are not known for peacefully following orders, even when there is a proper contract. They are known for following the contract to the letter whilst taking advantage of various loopholes and unforeseen interpretations.

All gifts of fate are marked in secret.

Nothing in life is free. 

The ‘gift’ of two faithful maids from the demon realm only means that a greater conspiracy is planned. They must receive something of equal or greater value in return for this ‘gift’.

Whether it’s intelligence, wealth, or simply connections in this country… literally anything is possible.

Who knows what the person behind the scenes wants…? Nobody gives their own interests away without a reason, and demons will not act in a manner that is not beneficial to themselves.

The only good news is that it’s unlikely whoever sent them wants Leon to pay the price. Although nothing in life is free, it’s still to have the benefits you receive paid for by others.

Leon hardly left his room in the villa beyond receiving food to avoid the seductive maids.

The date had reached Saturday, which is the day that Levi wanted to meet in-person… so Leon had to pause his research on the grimoire creation.

Grabbing a small bag and tossing his encrypted notes into it, Leon prepared to leave for the appointment.

Although Leon felt that Levi didn’t have any serious intentions toward himself, there didn’t seem to be any reason to refuse given the circumstances. Especially with her constant messages from the improper bunny-girl doctor that provided benefits.

Reluctantly with a belief that he was going to regret this decision, Leon heading toward the address written on previous text message.

Fire-Frost Street was a relatively quiet street in the west side of town, there were a famous magic university nearby “Seismic Fire University” that was famous for teaching a battlefield magic that was similar to a volcano eruption.

Beyond that, there were no famous or noteworthy locations in a short proximity to the address. Only some shops, restaurants, and entertainment places within walking distance of the location.

As approached the location of the address, Leon felt a feeling of solitude from the location.

The buildings on each side of the street were large complexes that looked like residential apartments at first glance, but when examined carefully only caused doubts to fill Leon’s mind.

There were too few people.

Common indicators of populous living nearby were completely absent.

None of the windows of the nearby buildings were open and the lights were not on in any of the windows.

There were no small shops nearby for late night shopping and no parking lot for cars.

None of trash cans are filled to the brim and overflowing.

There’s no magical graffiti on buildings.

Although various vehicles drove through Fire-Frost Street, they were traveling to other parts of the city and had no intention on setting this location as their destination.

It was somewhat unnerving to observe, and Leon momentarily wondered whether he was being led to a hidden location to be assassinated or something.

The moment that thought traveled into his head, Leon pulled out his phone and stored a timed message that would send his current location and other information to his family if he didn’t disable the message in two days. The message stored on a virtual server would inform them that something was wrong and a place to start investigating.

Even if his phone was smashed or confiscated, the message could still be sent.

Although Leon logically dismissed the possibility of anything happening on this occasion, since he had the slightest doubt… Leon would act with caution.

Guarding against the malice of others was an important skill that for long-term survival.

At the same time, Leon set up several protective magics to avoid being plotted against and set up three different short-distance teleportation point in hidden locations nearby that could instantly recall him and an emergency beacon that could be activated if necessary to call reinforcements.

Leon was ready to meet with the bunny-girl doctor.

Although Leon felt his actions was somewhat ridiculous, this was part of his philosophy of survival. Even if there was less than 1% chance of a problem happening, Leon would take some simple emergency measures.

After all, most elves died in various accidents or betrayal from others. If those dead elves had the simplest emergency measures in place and were not complacent, they would still be alive.

It’s a rare situation for elves to be killed in an upright fight due to their powerful magical prowess.

Leon knew that he had little chance to survive in an upright fight as a young elf.

Most of Leon’s efforts toward learning magic went toward survival.

The highest priority in a dangerous situation is naturally to escape.

Thus, short-distance teleportation was naturally the highest priority spell, and Leon forcefully learned the simplest version as soon as possible. Naturally long-teleportation was infinitely complicated magic that was impossible to comprehend by a young elf like himself, thus Leon could only focus on take a shortcut and learn to teleport to a marked location a short distance away.

Although Leon was a genius in comparison to most other elves... but Leon’s so-called genius depends on the comparison object. Elves only seemed wise and intelligent to other races due to having countless years of experience and relying on hindsight judgements from other similar situation to make correct judgements.

In comparison to other races, elves were basically idiots that relied on time and diligence to make up for their lack of understanding.

In fact, a direct comparison of learning speed would demonstrate the comprehension and learning speed of elves are far inferior to other races. 

While other races tend to have a far shorter lifespan, they do have their own blessings.

For example, it’s not usual for other races to have supreme geniuses that can understand a completely new high-level magic and be able to cast it proficiently within a day. These geniuses can easily reach tier 3 and begin to create their laws. 

Meanwhile, the smartest elves with a similar knowledge level would likely take twenty years to master the same high-level magic. It’s only through years of experience and understanding that elves can make up the difference of initiate understanding with other races.

The main reason that Leon can be considered a genius is that he was reborn into an elf with memories of his past life, and he had read countless novels that shaped his worldview. This was similar to providing countless years of experience in advance for Leon to rely upon.

Although not as useful as real-life experience in this world, the memories of his past life can shape his worldview and actions.

This meant that he was nowhere near as naïve as other young elves and wouldn’t necessarily fall for the same traps that most young elves undergo... but his learning speed had slowed dramatically after reincarnating into an elf and he often had difficulty thinking comprehensively about many problems. 

Leon could only use time to polish his thoughts and rely on his memories to check for omissions.

Pulling himself away from these thoughts, Leon pulled out his phone and confirmed that the time for meeting Levi was approaching.

The address of the building that Levi wanted to meet at was nearby. The location of the address was an old stone-colored residential building with five floors, and bright magic lamps on either side. According to the address, the third floor was the bunny-girl’s apartment.

Leon’s eyes scanned the building and noted that there were indeed signs of people living there. Although the building was older than most of the others in the area, nothing particularly suspicious or dangerous stood out to him.

Pulling out his phone, Leon sent messages to the bunny-girl doctor to indicate that he had arrived outside.

Leonardo: ‘I’m here? But what is going on with this neighborhood? It feels suspiciously empty, am I about to be kidnapped?’

Levi: ‘Ah, it’s a complicated situation, I’ll tell you in a minute… Hang on!’

Levi: ‘I’ll pressing the buzzer, the front door should be open? You can go directly to our apartment on the third floor.’

The door of the building suddenly unlocked and made a buzzing noise, and Leon walked inside the residential building. The first floor was relatively ordinary, it had some appliances that were useful… but mostly was a mess with various items skewed about.

Leonardo: ‘Well, the door opened… but I have no idea what your apartment number is on the third floor.’

Levi: ‘The entire floor is ours; but I’ll be right down to meet you.’

A few moments later, the bunny-girl doctor popped out from behind a door that was labeled as stairs.

“Leonardo! Over here~” Levi waved toward him and wore an oversized, fancy red cardigan.

Nodding toward the bunny-girl, Leon walked up to her. “How have you been?”

Gazing over the bunny-girl doctor in closer inspection of the red cardigan that was buttoned-up carefully, Leon’s gaze turned suspicious upon finding glimpses of white skin through the buttons of the cardigan. Furthermore, her beautiful thighs were not covered by anything.

“I’m doing well…” The bunny-girl doctor made small talk, paying little attention to the strange gaze that he was giving her and gestured for him to follow her to returned to the third floor.

As the bunny-girl led the way up the stairs in front of him, Leon’s suspicions were basically confirmed.

The bunny-girl was not wearing anything underneath the red-cardigan…?

The white buttocks and private parts of the bunny-girl were easily visible from the lower angle of the stairs with her exaggerated movements.

Unlocking the door to the third floor in the stairwell with a key, Levi introduced him to her home.

“Here we go! Home sweet, home~” Levi gestured around the room with a twirl, stretched out her arms.

The home of the bunny-girl was relatively plain and ordinary at a glance. Dining table, living room with couches, kitchen with cooking utensils.

“What do you think?” Levi didn’t seem to have any awareness of her charm as a woman, as she jumped up to sit on the dining room’s table, “Impressive, right?”

“It seems rather… ordinary to me.” Leon responded whilst averting his gaze to avoid staring underneath the red-cardigan.

“Tsk~ Tsk~ You’re supposed to compliment that’s it’s a nice place… but whatever!” The bunny-girl doctor crossed her arms and swung her legs back and forth under the table. “You were asking about this community? Right?”

“It’s just that it feels a little strange.” Leon waved a gestured with his hands.

“Well, I’m not surprised by that feeling…” The bunny-girl doctor slid off the table and pulled at the collar of the cardigan, seemed to be slightly uncomfortable and began unbuttoning the top few buttons. “You should know the about “Happy Friends” from about 3 years ago?”

“The terrorist group that likes to release [lust] magic on large-scale?” Leon vaguely went through his memories and remembered them.

“Basically, the government relocated most people in the community that were included in the scope of the attack to avoid any resurgent problems.” The bunny-girl doctor shook her head, “In order to convince the residents, they bought most of the buildings and land at a high price. After buying most of the Fire-Frost Street, the government wanted to renovate the entire location into a government facility... but cannot get the funds so they’ve temporarily been sitting empty.”

“Why?” Leon was confused by this operation.

“Who knows? Probably some nonsensical politics.” The bunny-girl doctor shrugged and didn’t seem to care about the specifics. “Does it matter?”

“I suppose not…” Leon did not have much interest in philosophy of terrorist groups or nonsensical affairs of government that come from the ever-shifting web of political alliances.

“Ignoring all that stuff, let’s get started on your checkup.” The bunny-girl doctor gestured for him to sit down on the sofa and grabbed a stethoscope from a counter nearby.

“If you check-up turns out to be not serious, I’m leaving.” Leon warned the lewd bunny-girl and sat down on the sofa.

The bunny-girl ignored his words and sat directly on his lap with her soft thighs. Her cute white rabbit ears flicked above her head.

“Don’t worry, I’m extremely serious about my job~” Levi, the bunny-girl doctor, breathed deeply into his left ear, squeezing her soft breasts into his chest. Her fingers playfully teased his stomach as the bunny-girl doctor gently lifted up the shirt on his body and placed the cold stethoscope on his chest.

“Take a deep breath for me… Try to relax~” Levi’s teasing voice whispered into his ear, the bunny-girl had wrapped her arm around his neck and gently nibbled on his ear.

Shivering from the touch of the bunny-girl and the pressure of the beautiful girl sitting on his thighs, Leon attempted to calm himself down. However, the knowledge that the bunny-girl throwing her arms around him on his lap and the knowledge that she was not wearing any panties caused certain physiological responses.

“Your heartbeat seems to be running awfully fast~” Levi gently whispered into his ear with the tone of the cat teasing a cornered mouse. “It seems I really need to double-check everything to ensure that you’re in a good health and perform multiple in-depth examinations.”

“Didn’t I just warn you? I really will leave.” Leon forced the lewd bunny-girl away from his ear.

“Tsk~ I’m absolutely certain you have a problem.” Levi reluctantly loosened her arm and sat atop his thighs with a more serious attitude. “How can a normal person refuse a beautiful bunny-girl doctor throwing themselves with seductive doctor roleplay?”

“Not everyone wants to have sex with you.” Leon felt exhausted.

“No! This is textbook-level seduction, nobody could resist playing along. This is turning into a matter of pride from a beautiful girl!” Levi loosely unbuttoned the cardigan on her body and let the red cardigan hang loosely on the arms with a display of showmanship, clearly fully displaying her snowy peaks.

“Where’s your roommate? The cat-girl?” Leon attempted to change the subject and ignore her seductive actions.

The bunny-girl doctor tilted her head in a quizzical manner, one of her bunny-ears flopping to the side. “You want Karalin to join us?”

“Didn’t you say you would introduce your roommate to me?” Leon attempted to correct her.

“Kitten!” The bunny-girl doctor shouted across the house and got up from his lap, she didn’t bother to adjust her cardigan to cover herself. “It’s time to play~”

“It’s barely noon, why are you yelling?” A voice responded from a door nearby, and black-haired cat-girl walked out with an impressive yawn that was rather cute. The cat-girl was wearing an oversized white-shirt with a sleeping-fox pattern on it. The kitten’s hand covered her mouth, and she glanced toward Levi and Leon.

“Ah-” The black-haired cat-girl awkwardly opened her mouth and blankly stared toward Lavi with her breasts exposed, and then toward Leon with confusion. “Hello…”

Leon could only give a weary smile and nod in greetings.

The bunny-girl doctor walked over to her companion with a playful smile, “Little kitty needs to your new master the proper greeting~”

“Wait, I’m not wearing anything underneath.” Karalin shook her head repeatedly and backed away in fear.

“Isn’t that better?” The bunny-girl doctor jumped forward, and pulled out a black leather collar from a pocket of the cardigan and tied it around the little kitten’s neck amidst fierce resistance.

“Meow~” The little kitten meowed in dissatisfaction after the collar was placed on her neck and scratched at it, but didn’t remove the black leather collar.

“What are you doing?” Leon stared at the interaction with confusion.

“Convincing my little kitten to not be shy.” The bunny-girl doctor turned around and playfully gestured to the little kitten with an angry expression. “Kitty, say hello.”

“Meow…” The cat-girl Karalin mewed in refusal, tilting her cat-ears to the side and turned her head away in dissatisfaction and crossing her arms. The cat-girl’s tail was swaying anxiously, and hands moved to pulled down the oversized shirt that she was wearing.

“Alright, hold on.” Leon stood up and glanced at the cat-girl with a strange expression, before staring at Levi. “Can we get to the point, Levi? What is the result of finding a method to suppressing the charm on my body?”

“Let the kitty introduce herself first at least.” Levi was dissatisfied with his interruption of her fun and tapped the cat-girl on the back to push her toward him “Go say hello to Leonardo.”

The black-haired cat-girl had an embarrassed expression, but folded her hands into a paw pose and made a cute mewing noise. “Meeoww~”

The little kitten’s embarrassed expression disappeared with the meow. The black-haired cat-girl approached him and began rubbing her head against Leon’s chest softly and cutely, her black cat-ears bending and folding as they brushed against his chest.

“What’s… what’s going on?” Leon dumbfoundedly stared at the cat-girl with her eyes closed with an enjoyable expression as she clung to him and let her head rub against his chest. The pleasant scent of cat-girl wafted into him and caused his head to feel slightly dizzy.

“The collar has of magic attached to it.” Levi approached from the side with a mischievous smile. “It limits speech to cat-like noises and the collar reward the person wearing it with increased dopamine production for specific actions. For example, when acting with cat-like mannerisms.”

The cat-girl began to lick his neck with her tongue, the soft tongue left a trail of salvia on his neck.

Leon shuttered from the unexpected softness on his neck and pushed the cat-girl’s head away, feeling the soft cat-ears in the process. The cat-girl had an expression of enjoyment as she cuddled her head against his hand, demanding that he stroke the top of her head.

The cat-girl rubbed against him and let her small breasts squeeze into him, and her thighs rubbed together in desire.

“So you’re drugging your roommate?” Leon pondered and came to a strange conclusion, and continued to headpat the cat-girl, the soft sensation of her fluffy ears in his fingers.

“Absolutely not!” Levi waved her hands in rejection and began playing with the kitty’s tail by stroking it with her hands, “The collar simply… encourages certain behavior.”

“That sounds awfully similar to highly illegal slave collars.” Leon felt concerned and glanced at the bunny-girl with an extremely concerned eye.

“It’s definitely nothing illegal. It’s a magic enchantment that I personally created.” Levi proudly and patted her chest, “There is no magic compulsion element and does not interfere with the will of the person in question. The magic does not violate any of relevant laws.”

The cat-girl seemed dissatisfied with Leon temporarily pausing whilst stroking her fluffy cat-ears. The kitten hung her arms around his neck to get his attention and rubbed her head into his soft hand, the tail behind her wrapped around his thighs.

“I’m not sure that not being a slave collar by technicality makes it fine to use it on your roommate…” Leon had mixed feelings on the subject and continued to pet the head of the cat-girl at her desire.

Many people have been harmed by slave collars in the past. After some people went to extremes and attempted to enslave a large number of the populous, the government stepped in to completely ban the sale and distribution of slave collars.

The sale and distribution of slave collars was a deemed to be highly illegal and punishable by death.

As a compromise to avoid the backlash of various nobles, only the sale and distribution of slave collars and slaves was made highly illegal… previously owned slave collars and slaves were left alone, and the previously collected slave collars remained legal.

The laws have had little effect on stopping people from engage in the slave trade in private, the banning of the slave trade is basically to force some idiots to restrain themselves and reassure ignorant citizens.

The effects of the new laws is basically limited to stopping the most heinous of offenses.

Basically, slave trading is highly illegal on the surface... but most slave traders are left alone unless they offend someone powerful or touch the bottom line of the government.

There are always loopholes to exploit.

The loophole that Levi discovered was likely something left purposeful by political lobbying of a group of slavers to avoid prosecution.

“-Isn’t she cute like this, though?” Levi didn’t seem to be particularly concerned regarding the issue.

The cat-girl’s eyes were closed in pleasure, the cat-girl’s warm thighs softly tightened around his leg and the gentleness of her beautiful body was felt in his arms. The oversized shirt didn’t cover her thighs, so the warm skin of her body could be felt directly on him.

A wet sensation could be felt on his thigh as the cat-girl her lower body began to rub against him.

Underneath the cat-girl’s oversized shirt was nothing, which was readily apparent due to the wet sensation along his thighs as she was rubbing against him.

“Meow~” The cat-girl enjoyed the pleasant sensations that were spreading throughout her brain and meowed contently.

“…Did you add any lewd magic to that collar?” Leon felt embarrassed at the cat-girl behavior of pleasuring herself on his leg and pushed the kitten away to avoid her sexual behavior.

“Definitely not… Maybe, it’s just your personal charm has affected the kitten?” Levi had an interested expression looking at her kitten with a knowing smile on her face. The bunny-girl doctor crossing her arms under her exposed breasts and watching the situation play out with a teasing mindset, providing a minimal explanation. “I can remain more rational in thought thanks to adjusting myself with several auxiliary spells.”

The cat-girl did not take kindly to his escape attempt of pushing her away and tackled her soft body into him, knocking him over onto the sofa and positioning herself on his lap.

Leon was caught off guard by the sudden assault of the cat-girl that had been peacefully enjoying his headpat.

The cat-girl let her entire body push against him. Her soft breasts pushing into his chest and her hands in paw pose as they rested on his shoulder, kissing him gently with her eyes closed. Her lower body began to stroke across his arousal and enjoy herself.

Pleasure filled his brain and made escaping difficult.

The cat-girl released the kiss and sat upright on his body with her paws on his chest, continuously rubbed her lower body on his erection. Her hands moved to both sides his stomach and supported her movements.

Leon quickly tried to think of a spell to escape from the situation and instinctively relied on his previous emergency teleport to escape.

In an instant, Leon was teleported to the emergency teleportation location that he prepared earlier.

The teleportation was an instant success.

The alley that he selected was relatively remote and empty, so Leon breathing a sigh of relief at his successful escape.

Although his clothing was in a mess and the fragrant scent of the cat-girl arousal covered his clothing, Leon felt relieved and managed to calm down.

The spells that Leon knew were extremely limited, and the few offensive spells that could have been used to escape would harm the cat-girl in the process and couldn’t be easily cast if distracted by pleasure. Additionally, as a beast-kin, the physical fitness of the cat-girl was far higher than him and the chances of physically escaping were relatively low.   

Fixing his clothing and cleaning himself up with magic, Leon setting up the short-distance teleportation beacon in another location.

Received a message, Leon pulled out his phone.

Levi: ‘Did you seriously teleport away? The kitty’s extremely disappointed and sad, her tail and ears are drooping.’

Leonardo: ‘Did you expect me to let her do whatever she wanted? You just said she was not in a rational state of mind.’

Levi: ‘Actually, I wasn’t expecting my kitten to be so proactive… but I’m still disappointed that you escaped when the kitty got over her shyness and ruined her confidence.’

Leonardo: ‘The confidence of the kitty has nothing to do with me. I’ll be back over in a few minutes, take that ridiculous collar off the kitty and get yourselves properly dressed. Also cast auxiliary spells to weaken the effective of my charm on your kitten.’

Levi: ‘I already told you that the supernatural charm is not some kind of mind control device. If the kitten had no idea of having sex with you in her heart, she would be completely unaffected by your supernatural charm. The charm can only enhance other’s desires for you and subtly encourages them to act on those desires.’

Levi: ‘-But fine, I’ll consider it.’

After spending a period of time returning to Levi’s residence, Leon mentally prepared himself to face these two girls.

Entering their apartment, Levi changed into a proper doctor’s outfit with a lab coat. The attire was completely professional and serious, completely opposite to before.  

Meanwhile, the cat-girl was wearing normal outfit with black trousers and a bright-red shirt.

The black-haired cat-girl sat on the couch with her arms between her legs, the kitty’s head was down with her cat-ears folded. An embarrassed expression was flushed over her face, but the black leather collar was still around her neck.

The kitty’s tail was swaying nervously back and forth, and her entire posture screamed that she wished the world would ignore her.

“Are you finished with the nonsensical seduction attempts then?” Leon acknowledged the properly dressed bunny-girl doctor and raised an eyebrow.

To be honest, he hadn’t expected the lewd bunny-girl to listen to him.

The bunny-girl doctor rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “You’ll teleport away again if we do anything right?”

“Probably.” Leon shrugged.

“So, I won’t bother to waste our time.” Levi expressed her disapproving with nonverbal actions by averted her head.

“Anyway~ It was nice to meet you, kitten-” Leon turned his gaze to the cat-girl in the corner and the corner of his mouth twitched, “-but do try to control your reproductive instincts.”

“Meow…” The cat-girl’s head shrunk further, and her tail froze behind her. She meowed in agreement, glanced toward Leon… then the kitten’s hands between her legs moved under her thighs.

“Tsk-tsk, you really charmed my little kitten. She’s barely managing to control herself.” The bunny-girl doctor stood to the side watching the interaction with a smile. “Are you sure you want to suppress your supernatural charm?”

“Preferably…” Leon rolled his eyes at her remarks. “I don’t intend have a girlfriend until later in life, thus supernatural charm is troublesome as I don’t dare to leave my home.”

“… Well.” The bunny-girl shook her head in disappointment and pulled out a necklace from her lab coat. “This should fix your problem.”

A fancy metal chain was tied to a pendant with sleeping bunny designed on it.

“The necklace is enchanted with a charm suppression spell that I personally designed.” The bunny-girl tossed the necklace to him. “You will still be extremely attractive to the opposite sex, but it’ll suppress the excess charm that caused their strong desire having sex with you.”

“Thanks…” Leon caught the necklace and breathed a sigh of relief, examining the necklaces in the process.

“I know elves tend to like collectables objects, so I tried to ensure the necklace was beautiful and had the design be a sleeping bunny.” Levi was proud and explained. “It’s enchanted with several durability charms, so the necklace should remain effective for several thousand years.”

“That’s good.” Leon put on the necklace and didn’t feel much different. “Is it effective…?”

“That…? I still want to have tease you and play with you, although to a lesser extent and I probably wouldn’t act on it… Maybe, it’s just my personal XP?” The bunny-girl doctor stared at him with examining eyes, and her brows furrowed in confusion. “Kitten, can you take a look?”

“Meow?” The cat-girl responded to her name and glanced toward Leon; her cheeks were still slightly flushed with embarrassment… but she soon relaxed upon glancing at him and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Verdict? Still want to have sex with him?” Levi bluntly poked the kitten’s head and stroked her cat-ears.

“Meow…” The kitten’s face turned red with embarrassment and nodded repeatedly, and her eyes staring at Leon filled with desire. Her tail began to move erratically behind her, at a glance the cat-girl seemed to be imagining something embarrassing.

“The enchantment doesn’t seem to be as effective as I hoped…” Levi frowned and shook her head in annoyance. “-but it should be enough to stop random girls from assaulting you on first meeting.”

Leon frowned hearing the news, “Can you improve the suppressive power?”

“Well, I have a backup with higher suppressive power on your charm…” The bunny-girl doctor seemed to have a headache with the situation, and pulled out a leather bracelet with a little reluctance. “-But I cannot give it to you.”

“Why?” Leon asked.

“Alas, the bracelet will completely suppress your charm and is highly illegal.” The bunny-girl doctor sighed, “In other words, everyone will subconsciously ignore you.”

“Is that perfect?” Leon tilted his head in confusion.

“Nonsense! This isn’t negative charm that will make people disgusted with you; this is suppression of all charm.” Levi grit her teeth in annoyance and her bunny-ears tilted to the side, “Reproduction is a basic instinct of life, removing charm is akin to removing other’s favorability changes and emotions toward you.”

“Essentially, other people will not remember your existence and will completely ignore you… unless you’ve done something particularly outrageous.” The bunny-girl doctor sighed, and gently shook her head. “People only remember what is considered important or invokes emotion… In other words, anyone you interact with whilst your charm is suppressed will soon forget the interaction. It’ll basically make it impossible to form any lasting relationships.”

“That…” Leon understood the problem.

Teachers would forget his existence; classmates wouldn’t remember him. Friends will not remember him befriending them.

“I still think it’s better to have it than be lacking.” Leon pondered and still felt it was better to have the option to wear such a powerful magical item. Even if he never used it, the option to utilize it was still quite useful.

“What part of my previous statement that such items were highly illegal do you not understand?” The bunny-girl doctor stared at him with strange eyes. 

“Well, I promise not to abuse the item.” Leon agreed readily with a nod, he really didn’t have any intention to use it in any immoral ways.

“Fine… I won’t take any responsibility if you are caught with it.” The bunny-girl’s voice was extremely serious as she handed over the leather bracelet. “I’ll be extremely embarrassed and disappointed if you are discovered to have abused the enchantment to peek at girls in school.”

“???” Leon’s face was full of question marks.

“If you have any desires to peek at naked girls, I’m happy to satisfy them with my kitty. You can do whatever you want with us and don’t need to abuse this bracelet to peek at other girls.” Levi patted her chest and guaranteed with her body.

The bunny-girl doesn’t seem to actually care about using the bracelet for illegal or immoral actions. Levi only cares about the potential backlash and embarrassment that she would suffer if others discovering his behavior.

“The whole point of utilizing this item is to avoid sexual encounters with woman…” Leon rolled his eyes and ignored her nonsense.

If Leon wanted to peek at the woman in school, he could simply remove the necklaces. His current level of supernatural charm was such that Leon likely only needed to ask and most girls would let him openly stare at them undressing. Some particularly bold girls are likely to reenact scenes only available in strip clubs for him.

Leon thought about his interactions with Levi and understood that Levi was not someone with a high-moral compass.

Teasing him in the doctor’s office and threatening him for a date.

Sending explicit pictures to a patient.

Forcing an unregulated slave collar on her roommate.

Having a highly illegal charm suppressing bracelet.

Everything Leon had learned showed that the lower limit of the bunny-girl doctor’s moral compass was definitely not something that Leon could guarantee. Leon doubted that abusing a magical item to peek in girl’s lockers rooms and other nonsense was within the scope of her moral constants.

The bunny-girl doctor simply wanted to avoid the embarrassment of a scandal involving a patent abusing a magical item that she gave him and tease him in the process. Although Leon could tell that she was serious and did not want him to abuse the bracelet… his instincts told him it wasn’t for moral reasons.

3