Chapter 8: Love Hotel
310 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Future magic.” Stella’s wolf ears twitched, she lifted her body and displayed her exposed breasts. “This is the most valuable thing at our disposal and what we can provide in exchange.”

“As expected,” Leon nodded the information and knew that. “-but you will need to be more specific, I will not help you for free.”

“A fully functioning grimoire and any spell of your choice in our grimoires in exchange for your assistance.” Stella generously offered and summoned a magical book as a gesture. 

“… Good.” Leon only momentarily paused, before agreed without any bargaining. “I’ll scrounge up the money for a week in a hotel.”

“We don’t have ID’s valid for this timeframe.”  Freya stated with a frown. 

“Leon can register the room in his name… we can just simply join him.” Stella shrugged and explained, whilst beginning to cast complex repair spell on the remains of the damaged uniform with her grimoire. 

The uniform regenerated to the initial form in her hands.

Not a drop of blood was on the repaired uniform. The black uniform with various runes running down the zipper was in better state than when they arrived. 

“…” Leon’s eyes twitched and glared at Freya with a deadpan expression. “Spare clothes should only be used after healing her injury? They will get covered in blood…?”

“Ahem-” Freya twirled her fingers and glared at Stella. “The clothes will indeed get covered in blood, it’s just easily fixable.”

“They’re magical uniforms that can resist curses.” Stella put on the uniform without zipping the upper body of uniform, which left her breasts completely exposed. “-But it’s a bit naive to believe that blood and tearing will ruin them.”

Stella teasing leaned toward him, leaving her bare breasts in full display and her wolf-ears brushed against his nose. 

“Was my help removing the icicle even necessary?” Leon asked, backing away and gently shaking his head. 

He knew that these wolf-girls had been playing with him and taking advantage of his ignorance. 

“Yes.” Freya nodded with a serious expression.

“Totally unnecessary, but it would have been a bit more painful.” Stella bluntly stated without any intention of lying, and the glare from her older sister that caused her to shrug. “What? Leon will find out eventually. Anyway, it’s just being lustful. There’s nothing to hide.”

“Ugh… fine.” Freya rolled her eyes and walked beside her petrified sister, gently casting protective spells on her to ensure her safety. “Stella, I’ll leave protecting Serra to you and Leon to you. Send me the location of the hotel when you have it booked.”

“Good.” Stella didn’t argue and readily agreed. “We don’t have long. Take care of the hound quickly.”

“Be careful.” Freya nodded and jumped backward with a backflip, disappearing midair by teleporting away. 

“Do I need protection?” Leon interjected.

“The hound saw your face; we don’t know if he’ll go crazy and attack you.” Stella bluntly stated, she crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted them. “We cannot take any risks.”

Leon’s eyes twitched and gaze into her eyes, “Why do my instincts tell me that you’re deceiving me?”

“Ahem-” Stella awkwardly coughed and looked away, her eyes avoiding his gaze. “It’s true this time. Until we get rid of the hound, it would be best to remain with us.”

“…” Leon’s eye furrowed and still felt that she was lying, he caught the strangeness in her words. “Best for me? Or you?”

“Are you going to help us?” Stella ignored the question and stood upright approached him, nearly pressing her breasts into his chest. A fragrant feminine scent wafted from her body into his nose, and her body that was semi-covered by the unzipped uniform was extremely attractive. 

“Well… zip up your uniform first.” Leon averted his gaze and reluctantly agreed with a nod. 

The wolf-girls were time travelers with a mysterious organization hunting them. This was the adventure that he had been dreaming of his entire life.

Even if Leon was actually being cheated and the entire rhetoric was a scam, he would accept it for the exciting memories.

“Good to have you on board.” Stella let out a victorious smile, and reluctantly zipped up her black uniform. 

The black uniform deformed, before changing into a schoolgirl outfit with a short skirt.

“Ta-da~” Stella did a fanciful twirl and showed off her new outfit, letting her wolf tail swaying playfully behind her and a pair of blue panties was faintly visible. “How does it look?”

“Very good.” Leon directly affirmed the outfit and observed her, the wolf girl with long flowing silver-hair looked stunningly beautiful in a standard schoolgirl outfit.

“Now, let’s go to our love hotel~” Stella leaned forward with stars in her eyes.

“Love hotel…?” Leon had question marks on his head. “I’m not going to book a love hotel.”

“-but love hotels strongly value customer privacy and avoids leaving permanent records of their customers~” Stella blinked innocently at him, as if the reasons for her choice were purely logical without any hidden purposes. “Plus, they can be booked at a moment’s notice without a reservation.”

“No… I will not be fooled by your rhetoric.” Leon hesitantly listened to her logical reasons, before resolutely shaking his head. “You definitely have bad intentions.”

“What bad intentions could a cute wolf-girl like myself have?” Stella pitifully tilted her head and placed her hands back, leaning toward him. “Am I such an evil person in your mind?”

“Definitely.” Leon nodded repeatedly. 

“Well, it’s true that I have lustful wolf-girl.” Stella sighed, her wolf-ears folding downward without refuting his statement. “-but nobody asks any questions when a man brings a strange woman to a love hotel. This is the most logical choice with an extremely small chance of being discovered.”

Is this the legendary, ‘I know that I’m wrong, but have no intention of fixing my mistake’?

“…” Leon was speechless, but was forced to accept her logic. “Fine. What about your petrified sister, Serra?” 

“Temporarily cast an illusion spell on her and hide her with an alert spell to inform me if anyone comes near.” Stella skillfully answered. “Then, I’ll teleport her to the hotel after booking a room.” 

“Fine. I’ll get everything prepared.” Leon pulled out his phone and glanced at prices for staying at a love hotel for a week. 

After taking out a small loan that was enough to pay for the hotel, Leon planned to go pick up the money in cash and avoid having a transfer to a love hotel with his bank account. 

Before doing anything else, Leon needed to return to the villa and acquire another shirt. 

Twenty minutes later, the cash had been picked up and a nearby love hotel that allowed long-term stays was found. 

The moment that they entered the door, Stella playfully grasped Leon’s upper arm and kept squeezing her breasts into his body. The wolf-girl took every opportunity to let her soft body press into Leon. 

The female receptionist saw Stella’s behavior and that the payment was in cash for the room, she simply handed them a key without asking to see any IDs. 

Leon could feel the soft body of the wolf-girl behind him at every step, and they soon reached the booked room.

“See? Easy…! No questions asked~” Stella released him and proudly twirled after entering the room. “I’ll be right back-”

Before finishing her sentence, Stella disappeared through teleportation before returning moments later with her petrified sister. 

“Done!” Stella placed her petrified sibling on the soft carpet in the corner.

Leon nodded, curiously observing the petrified younger sibling Serra. The petrified wolf-girl looked to be a statue of a girl about 20 years old, and her appearance was quite attractive. 

The fine details, like hair, were perfectly preserved by the stone. 

The wolf-girl’s eyes were closed. Her expression troubled, showcasing the pain derived from the wound in her stomach with a petrified icicle in it.  

If Leon hadn’t seen the girl turn to stone before his eyes, he would have thought it to be an exquisite work of art, and not a beautiful woman that had been turned to stone.

“She’s fine. As long as the spell is resolved within a week, there will be no side-effects.” Stella noticed that Leon was examining her sister and explained.

“The petrification spell is something we learned through our travels; it was created by an evil mage with a strange obsession with statues.”

“Beautiful girls would be tricked into dungeons by him and turned to stone with the petrifaction spell, then kept as a collectible object.”

“The evil mage was extremely perverted, using slimes to apply aphrodisiac and trap the girls in desire. Only when their expression was to the perverts liking would he petrify them.”

“The victims are indistinguishable from actual stone carvings, so the mage pretended to be an artisan. Most of the victims had been auctioned as collectibles or sold to private collectors.”

Stella explanation was without any emotion, her tone seeming to imply that this type of thing was common. 

“… is that’s kind of thing normal?” Leon frowned at the story, and felt the story seemed strangely familiar. 

“Very normal and common, but this kind of stuff doesn’t end up on the news.” Stella shook her head and sighed. “The official statement is that releasing the information will only create copycats and cause panic, which isn’t good for anyone…” 

“-but knowing about these evil mages might prevent other victims from falling for similar traps, right?” Leon frowned and felt suspicious of that reasoning.

“So, it won’t appear on the news.” Stella signed. “Nobody cares about a few disappearing people in the outskirts and the police will only superficially send out a few cops to investigate with orders to keep one eye closed.”

“Corrupt people in power will receive funding from those evil perverts and nobles with strange hobbies. Thus, the official attitude is to suppress the news from reaching the public.” Stella shook her head in annoyance and her wolf-ears folded down atop of her head. “If we hadn’t run across that evil mage during our travels, who knows how many more victims would have appeared?”

“… it seems this world seems is far more dangerous than I initially thought.” Leon had a cold sweat running down his back and was glad that he decided to maintain a low profile.

Leon hadn’t realized that the level of corruption in the government agencies was so bad. Considering that time travel exists, it was definitely best to permanently maintain the style of low-profile accumulation. 

He didn’t want to be famous and have other time travelers showing up on his doorstep.

Although Leon would like to stop the atrocities of the world, he would not act personally unless absolutely necessary and expose himself as a target. It was too risky, and Leon had an infinite life ahead of him. 

Why take risks?

After accumulating enough power to protect himself, Leon will begin making plans and taking action to destroy the roots of evil people. 

Isn’t it fragrant to support others and have them stop the atrocities in your place…?

Since time travel exists, Leon might be able to use others to completely stop atrocities in the past.

Suddenly, Leon glanced at the wolf girl in front of him with a strange look. 

‘Good guy.’ Leon suddenly understood why he went out of his way to help these wolf-girl. ‘So they’re my precious tool men to bear the risks and test the feasibility of my plans.’

That would explain why Leon would give them grimoires in the future. 

After all, Leon never thought of giving anyone else grimoires and would not give them to anybody else without extremely specific reasons. 

“I’ve booked our hotel room, now it’s time to fulfill your end of the bargain.” Leon added, thinking about acquiring the grimoire and using it to accelerate his research.

“Here.” Stella didn’t object, directly summoning a grimoire and tossed it over to him. 

“How do I use it?” Leon caught the grimoire and examined it carefully. 

The inside the grimoire was completely empty, the pages still waiting to be used. 

“Input your mana into it, with the desire to utilize the grimoire and it will bind itself to your soul.” Stella explained with a nod, “After binding, nobody else will be able to understand what’s written inside and you can summon it at will.”

“Interesting...” Leon hesitated, staring at the grimoire trying to consider whether the grimoire was a trap or had malicious intent.

After all, a powerful magic item that bind itself to the user’s soul can also be enchanted to do great irreversible harm. Leon did not dare to use such an item casually. He would only be willing to trust such an item if he created it.

‘No, if it really is a gift from future me… There must be a recognizable mark.’ Leon carefully looked at the grimoire’s cover, and the back of the cover page.

On the back of the grimoire’s cover in the bottom right corner, there was a small design of a sleeping fox with ‘zzz’ flowing out of it. Upon seeing the expected mark, Leon knew that the grimoire must have been created by his future self. 

However, for safety's sake, Leon also checked the last page in the grimoire and to confirm it. 

A small globe of the earth of his past life was drawn on the back cover. 

Considering that the Earth has completely different geography from this world, and it was basically impossible that Leon would tell anybody about his previous life… 

Leon could discern that the grimoire was indeed made by himself. 

It should theoretically be safe… 

Hmmm… but what if he was brainwashed or mentally manipulated in the future? Or his memories were read by someone creating a trap? Or if the book was tampered with by someone after creation?

… Well, let’s temporarily discard the idea of binding it. 

Let’s simply study the mechanics of the grimoire and use it as reference for his own creation. At least, until the situation changes, or the principles of the grimoire are thoroughly studied. 

Only if Leon can assert with certainty that the grimoire is safe… or had no other choice, would he choose to bind it. 

Stella was staring at him strangely. “Aren’t you going to bind it?”

“Huh? No… Well, maybe later.” Leon shook his head and put the grimoire away in his bag. “I need to study it and ensure it’s safe before.”

“…?” Stella’s face turned confused, “Huh?”

Leon froze and glanced at her with a strange expression. “Don't you know how dangerous to inject mana into powerful magical artifacts of unknown origin without analyzing the principles behind them?”

“… but the grimoire is too complicated to parse. Plus, there are a variety of encryption methods that make analyzing the principles basically impossible.” Stella glanced over him and shrugged. “I trust the person that gave it to me with my life.”

“-but my trust in you is basically nonexistent.” Leon shook his head and sighed. 

“That…” Stella froze in place and her wolf-ears flinching back painfully. Her expression turned sour as her eyes began to tear up, the lack of trust jarring her mind. 

It was only at this moment that Stella mentally understood that this was indeed truly the first time that Leon had met them. 

The previously natural performance of Leon and rapid acceptance of the situation with various bluffs caused her to subconsciously treat him as his future self. 

“Sorry… that-” Stella's eyes building up with tears that began to drip. She turned away, avoiding his gaze.

The wolf-girl’s body was shaking as her hands were wiping away her tears, the cute wolf-ears on her head folding downward. 

“Uhh…” Leon didn’t know what to do. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Stella turned back toward him, taking several deep breaths and swallowed back her tears. “I’m calm… I’m calm.” 

… Stella looked anything but calm. 

Stella’s eyes had filled with tears, and it was apparent that she was holding back her sadness. Her attempts to avoid showcasing her emotions only exemplified her feelings. 

“Leon.” Stella bowed deeply to him in apology. “I’m sorry, I’ve been terribly rude and have been treated you as your future self.”

“You don’t need to apologize.” Leon tried to wave away the statement.

“No, I do.” Stella gulped and wiped away her tears. “This is our first meeting from your point of view, I have done nothing but request demand help and take advantage of you...”

“Stop! If taking advantage means your actions of attempting to seducing me, it isn’t exactly your problem.” Leon shook his head and explained. “My charm has been supercharged by a succubus and I’m currently attempting to fix it… so, if anyone is taking advantage in this situation it’s me.”

“Why are you always so kind…” Stella sniffled with tears, thinking he was making excuses for her and bent over pushing her body into his arms.

Stella gently pressed her soft chest into his stomach and wrapping around his body with her arms, letting her head rest on his chest. 

The fragrance of a girl wafting into his nose and tickling his senses. 

“I’m not joking.” Leon sighed and hesitated, not sure what to do about the crying wolf-girl. Leon instinctively wrapped his arms around the wolf-girl bringing her into a hug and felt her warm body in his arms. 

Stella moved her body against him and gently put her face into his chest. Breathing in his fragrance deeply and feeling the comfort of his arms, the wolf-girl slowly relaxed, and her tears dissipated.

The wolf-girl felt his warm body. 

Amidst the peaceful hug, Stella felt the heat of desire begin to overtake her and Stella’s thighs began to gently rub together from the wetness. The addictive scent of his body instinctively arousing her desires and began to instigate a physical reaction in the wolf-girl.  

Stella’s breathing became rapid, her thighs shifted in the burning desire. Occasionally rubbing her upper thighs together trying to satisfy the desires in her heart. 

The wolf-girl instinctively puffed her chest forward in desire and her loosely covered breasts in the schoolgirl uniform began to squeeze into him, letting Leon feel their full weight. 

Stella felt the extraordinarily strong desire in her body and wetness soaking her panties, and forcefully suppressed her desire to hump Leon. 

“Mmm…” Stella’s eyes were closed, and she put her right arm between her thighs and squeeze it and felt her strong desire for the elf boy in front of her. 

“Are you okay?” Leon felt the wolf-girl’s strangeness and released her from the hug. 

Not wanting to worsen her already poor impression, Stella forced herself to regain her senses and took a deep breath to calm down.

She forced herself to calm down.

“I’m fine~” Stella’s wolf-ears playfully wiggling on her head, and the wolf-girl released him and backed away. The wolf-girl breathed deeply and re-approached slightly, like a cat drugged with catnip and slurred her answer. “Very fine.”

Although the wolf-girl’s desire had been aroused to an extremely high degree, Stella barely managed to maintain common sense.

“I’m going to take a shower~” Stella ignored him, without waiting for his respond walked toward the bathroom. 

Leon was slightly stunned by the operation of the wolf-girl, but didn’t think much of it and breathed a sigh of relief. 

When Stella entered the bathroom, she had directly reverted the schoolgirl uniform into the futuristic uniform and removed it before started to shower. 

Only when the shower began to run water did Leon regain his senses and begin to glance toward the bathroom. 

Leon froze upon seeing Stella's naked figure in the bathroom.

The bathroom was only cordoned off by completely transparent glass, only now did Leon remember that this was a love hotel. 

It wasn’t that unusual for the showers to be transparent in love hotels.

The shower’s glass was specially treated to repel water and the person taking a shower could be seen from anywhere in the room. It seemed designed to let other party in the room view their partner taking a shower. 

The beautiful skin and perfect curves of Stella’s naked backside was visible through the glass. 

Her soft silver tail with black streaks flowing through it, and curved buttocks were particularly eye-catch, and Leon was momentarily memorized by the beauty of the wolf-girl as water drops dripped down her creamy skin.

Especially since when Stella closed her eyes and felt the water dripping down her face, the wolf-girl rested her buttocks against the glass and leaned forward. Her spring flower was completely visible, and her buttocks spread against the glass. 

The wolf-girl had brought her tail in front of her and was stroking the tail sensually whilst letting the water drops run through the beautiful fur on her tail. 

Either Stella hadn’t noticed that the glass she was leaning against was transparent or simply didn’t care about the transparency of the shower’s glass. 

Leon was immediately aroused from the sensual sight and forced himself to look away. 

The desire in his body only intensified, and the self-control of his mind was slowly worn away. His mind drifting to the feeling of Stella’s breasts in his hands from holding her down earlier.

The bombardment of seduction from different woman in this period of time has left him in a constant state of desire, which had been wearing away at his willpower to resist. 

The seduction of the maids in the villa constantly teasing him with their bodies, the bunny girl and her kitten’s playful attack… Each refusal has been accumulating the desires in his heart, especially after tasting the forbidden fruit with the two succubi maids. 

In the end, Leon drifted into a trance-like state and his gaze absentmindedly turned toward the showering wolf-girl.

The wolf-girl’s silver hair had been soaked by the water, Stella was gently wiping over her body with soap and covered.

Stella had barely managed to contain her own desire through sheer willpower and a cold shower.

When the wolf-girl noticed his gaze on her body through the glass, Stella’s intense desire that had subsided was restored. 

Each of Stella’s actions turned more seductive and playful, and purposefully showcasing her body to Leon. 

Letting her hands sensually run the soap across her chest, Stella let the water drip down her body and gently spreading her thighs apart. Her tail swayed happily behind her and the wolf-ears on her head twitched from the water battering down on them. 

The wolf-girl invited him with a gesture and mouthing the words, ‘Join me’ with a playful mentality. 

Stella proceeded to leaning forward and squeezing her breasts against the transparent glass, resting her hands on each side of the glass and her buttock lifted backward like the wolf-girl was prepared to be taken from behind. 

Her nipples and breasts distorted from pressed against the hard glass, her hands leaving marks on each side of the glass. 

The silver-haired wolf-girl seductively imitated the actions of having sex in the shower. Her body rocking back and forth, and her buttocks rhythmically forward and backwards in a cyclical manner. 

The wolf-girl gently closing her eyes in mock pleasure and resting her face against the glass with her mouth hanging open slightly. 

Her forearms touched the transparent glass and sensually she moved her hands across the glass, as if reacting to the movement of being taken from behind. 

Each of her actions were as if she was having sex, and forcibly pressed her against the glass. 

The wolf-girl’s body back and forth against the glass showcasing her amazing body in the process.

Then, Stella stopped her movements. 

Opening her eyes, the wolf-girl playfully gazed toward him with heart-eyes. 

The wolf-girl gestured to him, before tapping her buttock with her hands and wiggled her backside. As if gesturing for Leon to force her to do those movements again. 

Leon hesitated, although strong desires towards the beautiful girl in front of him… but it simply his physical desires. 

The emotional connection that he had with the wolf-girl was extremely limited, and it was extremely unlikely that the wolf-girl would stick around. 

Stella cutely tilted her head in a quizzical posture, and seemed to be questioning why he hadn’t joined her. Her beautiful body was shown entirely on the opposite side of the shower’s glass.

Leon gulped and felt his arousal rise due to the cute wolf-girl’s behavior and sighed. 

No way… the wolf-girl is too tempting. 

Leon stood up and walked toward the bathroom, Stella’s eyes followed him eagerly in the process and waited patiently with her body against the glass. 

Removing his clothes, Leon joined the wolf-girl in the shower. 

Stella playfully looked back at Leon, her hands and breasts resting on the glass. 

The wolf-girl playfully lifted and wiggled her backside seductively. Her silver tail was raised up high to showcase her bountiful spring. 

The warm water of the shower flowing down Leon’s body. 

Leon gently approached and grasped her backside, placing his hands on the wolf-girl’s smooth and silky buttocks. 

Stella’s silver wolf-tail brushed gently against his stomach and teased him. The soft sensation of her tail on his stomach left a trail of itchiness and water from her damp fur. Her eyes closed; the wolf-girl raised her hands on the glass wall in front of her awaiting his penetration. 

The temptation of the wolf-girl was undeniable, her beautiful body exposed and flowing with desire.

Leon hesitated, trying to think through this properly… but his desires quickly overtook his reason. 

Gently teasing her butt and the tail that was playfully brushing against his stomach, Leon directly penetrated the wolf-girl in front of him and felt the pleasure of sex.

The tightness of her body gripped him as the wolf-girl’s flower clamped down on him and the sensation of electric pleasure coursed throughout his body. 

Brain melting in pleasure of the opposite sex, Leon stopped in this pleasurable position and couldn’t bring himself to move. However, the choice whether to continue was no longer his control as Stella began to take actions to enhance the pleasure of the situation. 

The wolf-girl forcing her way backwards into deeper penetration and let her butt touch his stomach, feeling the full length of him inside her.

Stella’s wolf-tail began to sway happily in his hands and she gently controlling her movements into a pleasurable rocking motion. 

The motions sent continuously pleasure through Leon’s brain and prevented any form of thought. 

Leon’s instincts took over his responses and responded to the movements of the wolf-girl in stride forcibly pressing himself deeper into her and jolting in cooperation with her movements. 

Back and forth. 

Time itself lost meaning. 

Only the pleasure brought by the wolf-girl in front of him remained.

The soft white skin of her hips was warm underneath his hands as he grasped them to speed up his movements.

In-and-out.

The wolf-girl had turned into a soppy mess, her body loosely following his movements and leaning against the glass wall in a manner that attested to her lack of strength. 

Stella’s eyes had lost focus and only meekly following his movements, like weak prey being devoured by a hunter. 

Eventually, Leon’s body could no longer handle the pleasure and released his seed into her womb. 

The wolf-girl loaned in pleasure, took a long deep breath. Her soft body clung onto him and enjoyed the warmth of his skin.

Enter sage mode, Leon realized what he did and felt somewhat regretful as he stared at the beautiful wolf-girl before him.

Leonardo felt he should have taken protective measures. Although elves had a ridiculously low chance of successful fertility, it certainly wasn’t impossible. 

Stella didn’t seem to mind the chance of pregnancy. 

The wolf-girl seemed entirely content with the situation. 

“Mmhmm, that was good.” Stella’s eyes closed in pleasure, and she playfully turned around and rested her soft breasts against his chest. The wolf-girl wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let’s do it again.”

“Huh?” Leon was dumbfounded, feeling the warmth and intimacy of the wolf-girl pressing her bare breasts on him.

The wolf-girl’s lower body rubbed onto his rising erection, and her beautiful eyes seemed to be filled with hearts. 

“That…” Leon attempted to back away and refuse. “No, I’m not…”

After releasing his lust, he had no desire to continue and felt that it would only increase his regret about the situation. The sex drive of an elf was inherently low to begin with, and he was completely satisfied after a single round.  

The wolf-girl didn’t care to listen to his refusal. 

Stella pushed him against the shower wall, locking him in place with her arms on either side of his body. Her right thigh stuck between his legs, both teasing his lower body and preventing his escape. 

The wolf-girl was surprisingly strong, and Leon found his body could not escape from her grasp.

“What are you-? Mm~” Leon tried to speak but was forced into a kiss by the wolf-girl.

Her lips forced him into a soft paradise and her tongue teased him. The feminine body of the wolf-girl rubbed against him as she teased him, doing her best to arouse him. 

Her eyes were locked onto him like a hunter staring at prey.

This time Leon was the helpless prey caught by the powerful wolf and unable to struggle. 

The sweet taste of her lips, and the softness of the feminine body quickly wore away at his resistance and confused his mind.

Arousal once again overtook his mind and resulting in desire for the wolf-girl in front of him. 

As meek prey, Leon could only watch as he was devoured by big bad wolf in front of him. Her body engulfing his arousal with swift movements and “eating” him raw. 

The gluttonous wolf was not satisfied with devouring the unborn children that were given to her before. The bad wolf-girl desired more and forced Leon to provide her with an unimaginable number of unborn children to slaughter. 

Unable to stop himself or escape from her grasp, the seeds of life were swiftly provided to the wolf-girl as she desired. 

2