13 – I’m So Sorry
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Henry's hand was exploring her body as it found her twin mound; he squeezed and kneaded it as if it were dough. His kiss became hungrier and more savage.

Little moans escaped her lips as she became weak. She wanted everything Henry was doing to her.

His lips traveled down to her neck, kissing and sucking it gently. He pulled down the strap of her night dress revealing her breasts, Amy gasped at the cool air that brushed her skin.

He sucked her lobe as he tugged and softly pinch her nipples, gaining him a moan.

"God, you are so soft Amy, I can't get enough of you," he whispered before he slowly sat up.

He pulled the hem of her dress up and slowly undressed her. She reflexively tried to cover her chest but he was quick in stopping her hands.

"Don't Amy, I want to see your beautiful body. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I love how you look."

She bit her lower lip and looked to the right to avoid his lustful eyes.

He smirked at her flushing red face; he leaned down to her chest and licked the crown of her mound with his playful tongue.

His other hand did not leave her other twin unattended as sucked the other hard enough for her to moan.

"Mmm…"

"You like that, love?" He asked while looking at Amy as he licked her nipples round and round.

Amy was on cloud nine, she didn't know how good it felt before. If she did, she would have done it sooner. He wanted to say yes to Henry but she was ashamed to do so.

Henry switches to her other crown and sucks it hard like a starving wolf.

Amy was so lost in her own paradise, that she didn't notice that Henry was starting to pull down her lace underwear.

"Amy…" he whispered to her lips before kissing her.

He was so intoxicated with desire and lust that he wanted to have all of her.

He pressed his body on her and started rubbing himself against her. His forefinger and thumb are enjoying pinching and molding her nipple like it's some kind of clay that he's playing with.

His hand then roamed down her curves, thigh, and behind grasping her flesh tight, and pulling her closer while he pressed himself on her. He wanted her so badly but he promised her that he would not take her until she allowed him to.

She felt his big, long, and hard manhood pressing on her. She knows that Henry is holding himself so hard to not go beyond her limit.

He took her lips again while his hand moved to her inner legs. She wrapped both her arms around his neck, anticipating his next move. Finally, it reached its desired destination... her aching core.

His fingers brushed against the skin between her legs, she twitched at the feel of it. After brushing lightly his skin against hers, he clenched his fist and let go of her lips.

He buried his face in the nook of Amy's neck. His breathing was erratic and Amy could feel him exhale heavily multiple times.

'Damn it! What the hell did I just do?... I promised her… Fuck…' he cursed himself inwardly.

He felt so betrayed by himself that he wanted to punish himself for losing his resolve so easily.

She could sense his hesitation and felt her heart ache for him. Amy placed her hand on his arm and patted him as if she was consoling a crying friend.

"I'm so sorry Amy… I… I messed up."

She could feel him having a hard time talking and was obviously trying his best to control his body and emotions.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead before rising up. He pulled up the blanket and covered Amy.

"Dress up and go back to sleep. I'll just take a cold shower to pull myself together. Don't wait for me, I might take longer."

He did not wait for Amy to reply. He quickly went straight to the bathroom. He didn't bother to remove his clothes and briskly turned on the shower.

He smacks the marble wall in front of him as he drenches himself in cold water. The image of Amy drowning in pleasure and moaning with his touch flashed in his mind. And cursed himself for losing control back there.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so seductive and beautiful that all he wants to do is to not let her go. He was still so hard even under the cold water that it hurt.

He undressed and released his ever-proud little devil. It's throbbing and shouting to be touched. He shook his head, pitying his friend down there, and chuckled to himself.

"I guess we'll be alone for a while," he said to himself.

He stroked his raging manhood up and down in a steady manner. The flushed face of Amy came to his mind. He can still feel her soft breasts against his hand. The sweet taste of her lips and tongue made him rub himself faster.

He remembers her intoxicating smell and the satisfying moans that she gave him with every touch. His movement increased in speed until he reached his peak.

He stayed in the bathroom for a while, wishing that Amy would be asleep when he got back. He knows himself, how he craves sex ever since his teenage years.

He will not allow himself to do the things he did to the other women he had before Amy. He will change for her. He wants to work hard to get rid of his disorder now that he has Amy.

He must find ways how to stop himself from jumping into her every time they are together. He can't let this happen again. He was so close to taking all of her and that scared him.

His condition might be getting worse and that's not good news. He is afraid that he might scare her off. He needs to gain her trust first and make her fall in love with him. He had held back for so long, that after he saw her again, he decided not to run away.

Back in the bedroom…

Amy was bemused by what happened. Before she could react to Henry, he was gone, he already closed the door after entering the bathroom in a very swift motion.

She doesn't know what to think. They were about to do it, he was almost touching her core but then he stopped.

'Did he not like the way I reacted? Perhaps I should have done something? What is going on? Why did he stop?' She was questioning herself but couldn't find an answer.

She felt disappointed and vexed that she was left hanging with unfulfilled desires. She doesn't know what to do, but Henry tells her to get dressed and go back to sleep.

She stayed in bed just as Henry left her turning and tossing, thinking about what to do. After 30 minutes of waiting for Henry, she decided to put on some clothes.

She went to the closet and found some oversized shirts of Henry and put them on before going back to bed. She wanted to wait for Henry and to ask why he stopped but her eyes couldn't wait much longer and fell asleep.

Almost an hour had passed and Henry decided to go back to Amy. He was fully dressed when he got out since there was a connecting door from the bathroom leading to the walk-in closet.

He gained confidence when he saw that Amy was already sleeping and he let out a sigh of relief. He could have more control over his sexual craving when she's sleeping peacefully like this.

He gradually walks towards her, making sure to not wake her up. He notices that she's not wearing that lace sheer nightwear that seduced him.

'Good work my angel, you did the right thing,' he praised her.

He slowly tucks himself into bed, lying on the bed facing her, watching her steady breathing. He gently brushed away the tresses that covered part of her face.

His heart was full and content just looking at her. He doesn't want that moment to end.

He moved closer to Amy inhaling her scent and before he knew it, he was already sniffing her head and hair like a dog while planting soft kisses.

'I'm losing it again… I'm not doing this…' he fought hard with himself internally and decided to trash his sleep and not be alone with Amy.

He's not sleepy anymore anyway; he's wide awake at 4:00 am. His little devil regains its full vigor and that's dangerous. He has to move as far away as possible from Amy before he jumps right at her again.

He took a Post-it note and pen and wrote something on it. He searched for Amy's phone in her pouch and attached the note to it. He then places it on the side table beside Amy.

He grabbed his phone and car keys and went out of his bedroom with no delay.

0