Twelve
440 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey." I said to Raven after walking into her room.

"Hey." Raven replied with a passive look on her face as she looked me up and down.

Knowing that we would be doing this on her bed I climbed onto it before placing myself beside Raven as she looked at me expectantly. Unlike yesterday when Raven took the initiative to touch me, I knew today she was expecting me to do it, and to be honest I was already planning to do just that, the man was supposed to make moves like that after all.

I smiled softly before I laid back on Raven's pillow while taking her back with me as her head fell on my chest before she wrapped her arms around me. we lay like this while holding each other in silence for a while, the feeling of touching each other was addictive, I enjoyed every moment I was with Raven.

"What did you think of our classes?" Raven asked me breaking the silence.

"It's much better than public school, so I guess I liked it." I replied after thinking for a few moments.

"Mhm." Raven hummed as she lifted her leg and placed it over mine.

Raven and I began talking about random things that came to our mind for around an hour until we started my magic training again, as much as I enjoyed lying with Raven I needed to get her acknowledgment so that I could get the system reward.

My magical training with Raven went better today than yesterday meaning I wouldn't take three or four days to get the basics down, I estimate that within another four hours, I'll have it done. One reason I was able to perform the magic tests Raven gave me so easily was that I was able to understand the magic at a fundamental level, Raven estimated it would take me three to four days to master the basics but that was without any magical knowledge and I had magical knowledge already although it wasn't as deep as hers.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Daud..." Raven said as I finished her telekinesis test easily, by spreading my magic out in the room I could essentially have telekinesis but once this simple magic ability lost its effectiveness as the magic got further away from you.

"Yes?" I replied questioningly.

"You're very talented." Raven said as she looked up at me, currently she was using my lap as a pillow.

"Thanks, I try." I said with a smile as I withheld the urge to kiss her forehead.

"I know, most people would've taken at least a break by now." Raven said before continuing.

"You'll soon pass all of the basic magic tests which was earlier than I anticipated but you need to work on your magic control, it's bad." Raven said bluntly.

"Yeah, I feel like I waste a lot of magic." I said as I looked down at Raven.

"You do." Raven said before continuing.

"But you can improve just as you've been doing." Raven said as she looked up at me sincerely.

"Thanks, Raven." I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"Mhm." Raven hummed in response before falling silent as she rested on my lap.

'This is nice.' I said inwardly as I ran my hand through Raven's hair while relaxing my back against the wall, I hadn't been this happy before and all of that emotion came from one woman, Raven.

"If you can form three of the five elements on your fingers we'll be able to move on to the advanced magic stuff." Raven said as she caught my attention.

"I should be able to do that." I replied as I lifted my free hand.

Raven watched closely as a small ball of water formed above my index finger, then a red ball of fire formed above my middle finger, and lastly a smooth brown ball of rock formed above my ring finger.

Part of the basics of magic Raven taught me was elemental conjuration, we studied the three basic elements and this was proof of that, I could conjure some of the elements but I still had to work on metal and wood which Raven said were the ones that were very difficult to master.

"Congratulations Daud, you've finished the basics of the magical arts." Raven said with a small smile on her usually passive face.

[System incentive complete]

[Does the host accept the reward?]

"Thanks you teacher." I replied with a smile as I continued running my fingers through her silky hair.

"Mhm, you're welcome." Raven said returning to her usual passiveness.

Although I wanted to get to my room and accept the reward I wouldn't leave Raven now, I hadn't had enough yet.

Lifting Raven's head slightly I moved from my seated position against the wall and laid down on Raven's pillow while I wondered what position Raven would place herself in and her next move was slightly surprising.

Seeing me lay down Raven floated above me before placing herself directly on top of mine while her head was stuffed into my neck. I didn't need to say how this made me feel, Raven was extremely well developed in every regard, her breast was placed on my chest while I could see her plump ass from over her shoulder, I was inexplicably tempted to grab onto it as it was within my reach but I knew now wasn't the time, I didn't want to ruin the comfortableness she felt with me.

'Control brother, control.' I repeated in my head countless times as I flexed my legs so that the blood would go there and not my member which was starting to harden.

I've always been an ass and thigh man more than a tit man and Raven's ass and thighs were exquisite, and if we add in her breast which weren't super big but still enough to feel great on my chest I was having a tough time controlling myself.

"Are you okay?" Raven asked me into my ear.

'Jesus.' I said inwardly as I felt her breath tickle my ear, I know she wasn't doing this purposefully but it still made it more difficult to control myself.

"Yeah." I said as my hands slid down her back a bit more which caused Raven to shake slightly, it was cute.

"Mhm." Raven hummed in response as she got up closer to me which caused my hands to slide down to her lower back just above her ass, my hands were curving ever so slightly that if I moved them back just a bit more I would have a hand full of the most perfect ass I've ever seen.

Raven and I stayed like this for around an hour as I fought tooth and nail with my urges until I couldn't take it any longer, I had to return to my room for the night, I felt like I was being blue balled.

"Raven." I said into the beautiful woman's ear.

"Hmm?" Raven hummed in question.

"I need to get back to my room, I've got a few things to do." I said as I felt Raven tighten her grip around me.

Raven didn't respond immediately instead she held me tighter for a bit before she scooched up again causing my hands to be right on top of her ass before getting up.

"Okay." Raven said as she got off of me.

"Will you come over in the morning?" Raven asked me as she sat beside me.

"Of course." I replied as I got out of bed.

"Mhm." Raven hummed in response as she watched me walk toward the door.

"See ya' in the morning." I said before making my exit from the room.

I walked across the hallway before entering my room and jumping into my bed, I enjoyed every bit of the time I was with Raven but goddamn was it hard to control my urges when she was so close to me.

I laid in my bed for around ten minutes as I thought about Raven and only Raven, the woman was a constant thought even though we hadn't known each other for a long, she and I were like a perfect fit, we go together perfectly and I'm sure she felt the same, a woman like her wouldn't allow any random man to touch and hold her as I do, that was my special thing and I wouldn't allow any woman to touch me as she does either, our connection and feelings for each other made it right, and I doubt that unless I had the same connection with another woman that I'd feel as I do now.

Releasing a big sigh I put my complex feelings about Raven to the side before placing my attention on my quest which I had completed tonight.

'I accept.' I said inwardly before passing out immediately.

To be continued...

32