Fifteen
442 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Huff*

I released a deep breath as I pushed 11 Tons up from my chest, far more than I was able to lift before the spider bite. Spiderman was able to lift around 2-3 Tons after being bitten by the spider and around 20 Tons at his best, I on the other hand can lift 11 Tons after being bit by the spider so it's safe to say I'll be much stronger than spiderman was at his peak once I train enough.

Putting the weight back on the rack I reveled in the feeling of my muscles straining themselves before the feeling went away completely, the micro tears in my muscles completely healed in moments thanks to my healing factor.

'Let's test my speed now.' I said inwardly as I walked toward the machine that would allow me to do so.

Currently, I was standing on the machine that the speedsters used to test their speed and while mine wouldn't compare to theirs at all it would allow me to test my current speed accurately and with that in my I began sprinting with as much power as I could muster.

'70mph.' I said in my mind as I watched the speed meter increase.

'120mph.' I said feeling I could push it more.

'131mph.' I said inwardly as I felt this was my max.

Slowly I began to decrease my speed until I came to a halt with slightly hitched breaths until those disappeared altogether, another perk of my healing factor was that I had damn near unlimited stamina.

I was pleased with my current speed, I was way faster than I was before the spider bite, this was what I wanted, progress. Done with these two simple tests I made my way back to my room, although I wanted to hang out with Raven I needed to speed up the process of fusing my bones with void energy and eliminate my weakness as soon as possible.

'I'll check in with her at noon.' I told myself as I sat down in my room before getting to work.

This process required me to have complete focus on my body and by doing this I could ignore the pain I was experiencing but something grabbed my attention while focusing on my body, my feral gene was growing, very fast.

I inherited Wolverine's feral gene but Wolverine wasn't a Progenitor like I was so my feral gene wouldn't stay the same, it would evolve and become stronger until it reached the same proficiency as the progenitor of the feral gene's, Romulus.

I didn't notice it at first but as I sat down and entered a state of deep concentration I could feel myself changing, I could feel my instincts sharpening, my height and weight increasing once again, my canine teeth growing sharper and longer, the bones in my hands shifting slowly and each of my fingers doing something odd, I was still in a state of evolution even now, my transformation didn't stop when I woke up, it was still going strong.

Putting my thoughts about my still ongoing evolution I continued the fusion process for around 4 hours while thinking of the thousands of things but the main one was how I could combine my spider sense and my void energy, I was very curious about what void sense would be like if I completed it.

It was now noon so I paused the fusion and took a shower before heading over to Ravens to chill for a bit. Soon enough I left my room before crossing the hallway and knocking at Raven's door which opened on the first knock and upon entering the door closed immediately.

"Sup." I said as I looked at Raven who was reading a book with the TV playing in the background.

"Hi." Raven replied as she eyed me carefully.

"You're aggravated." Raven said as I climbed into bed with her.

"It's getting worse." I said as I closed my eyes while Raven moved herself so that she could lay on my arm.

I wasn't lying about this, everything about my feral gene was evolving rapidly and that meant so was my on-guardedness and aggravation, I was ready to snap at any moment which was making annoying me even more since once again I was realizing my years of hard work which allowed me to be in control of my emotions were down the fucking drain, I either needed to learn how to suppress my aggravation or learn to live with it without snapping.

"Mhm, it'll be okay." Raven said as she rubbed my chest with her hand which soothed me some.

"Yeah..." I replied as I decided to take a nap, the only time I was relaxed was when I was with Raven and for me to sleep I needed to be relaxed.

Soon enough I drifted to sleep while Raven read her book, it was comfortable, my time with Raven was something I thoroughly enjoyed, even while sleeping me very being enjoyed her presence, and as soon as she got up from the bed to answer the door, I woke up grumpy.

"Hello?" Raven said to the person who knocked at the door.

"Hey, do you know where Daud is? I wanted to see if he wanted to take some lessons with me." Zatanna said from the door as if she knew I was in Raven's room.

"He's sleeping." Raven said as her voice gradually grew colder.

"Where at? He didn't answer when I knocked at his door." Zatanna asked.

"In here." Raven replied still growing colder.

"In your room? Why?" Zatanna said questioningly.

"It doesn't matter why." Raven said before continuing.

"He doesn't need lessons from you either, I'm handling it." Raven said.

"That's for him to decide, not you." Zatanna said as an attitude seeped into her voice.

"What are you guys talking about?" Starfire said as she made her presence known while unknowingly preventing their altercation from escalating.

"Nothing, Daud is sleeping so leave me alone for a while please." Raven said before placing a do not disturb sign on her door and closing it.

Immediately after closing the door, Raven made her way back to the bed before laying on top of me while she kissed my neck before whispering something many would find concerning.

"You're all mine." Raven said softly not knowing I was awake.

"Mine." Raven said as she kissed my neck once.

"Mine." Raven said for the second time as she kissed my neck again.

"Mine." Raven said for the third time before planting another kiss on my neck.

"Mine, mine, mine." Raven said as she kissed me rapidly as if she was trying to mark me.

'How cute.' I said to myself as I held in a smile, I wanted to hug Raven and return her affection but I'd rather enjoy the feeling of her expressing her emotions for now.

Raven continued kissing my body for a bit before she stopped and fell asleep on top of me while soon being followed by me who fell back asleep holding her.

~ 1 hour later ~

"Daud." Raven said as she woke up.

"Hmm..?" I hummed in question as I woke up.

"Didn't you have some stuff to do?" Raven asked me knowing that I couldn't rest for too long since I needed to continue the fusion process as much as possible.

"Yeah..." I replied as I released a deep sigh before leaning toward Raven's lips.

"Mmm~" Raven hummed pleasantly as we shared a deep kiss before we separated.

"I'll see you later." I said as I got out of bed.

"Okay." Raven said with a very small smile on her usually passive face.

With that done I made my way out of Raven's room before returning to mine and continuing the painful process of the fusion while thinking and examining the changes going on within my body.

To be continued...

27