Waning Crescent
75 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Chapter 2 of my part of the collab. Make sure to read the others, because this story is meant to be seen from all sides. It can work as a cute stand alone though if you don't want to or don't have the time. Thank you for reading this, I deeply appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy this fun little project I've made with my friends.

My eyes open as I feel something silky in my mouth. I gag a little and spit it out, realizing it’s a strand of long hair that had lodged itself inside. Then I sit up, and look around. I’m in some girl’s room. It has a vanity, a dresser, a large closet, a floor length mirror and a rug all in violet. There are several moon decorations here and there. Then something clicks in my head as I feel pretty dumb: this is my room. I bop my forehead with a giggle.

I get up and walk over to my closet, take a deep breath and look inside. Inside are all manner of lolita style dresses with lace and frills. There’s skirts too, but they are equally girly, same with the blouses. I can’t find a single pair of pants. Or even sneakers, it’s all mary janes, t-strap mary janes, ballet flats, and… wait, how did I know what those are? Have I worn shoes like that before? I have, right? Also, I think I know these clothes too. When did I get so good at feminine fashion? Oh right, I’ve had these clothes for at least a year now. Wait… that can’t be right. I definitely didn’t used to dress like this. Did I?

I shake my head of the weird thoughts, then I reach into my closet and put together an outfit, and place it on my bed. A candy-pink 3-tiered skirt with cream lace at the hem that reaches to right above my knee, a cream-white blouse with long sleeves and a jabot collar with lace. After that, a pair of candy-pink t-strap mary janes, and cream thermal tights for the cold.

I strip down and get into the shower. Everything feels off about my body, every sensation, every drop of water hitting me feeling even more bizarre. At least at first; it feels more normal at the end. This is my body after all. I’m glad it’s starting to feel more normal, almost as if I’ve had it all my life. Though I know that’s not always been the case… right?

I dry myself off, then go to my bed and put on my outfit. After that I brush my hair, then tie my hair into twin tails with an alternating pink and cream ribbon. I felt really cute, I bet Lucas will think so too. Though… why do I care what Lucas thinks? I do want him to call me cute again though. Though, right after that I see myself frown in the mirror for some reason. Something feels wrong that I just can’t quite put my finger on.

“Nothing is wrong, you’re simply settling into your new role. Don’t worry about these trivial thoughts and feelings, you need only obey me and nothing else.”

I mentally nodded. I really gotta remember that master knows best for me. It’s a bit weird going through this, but I’m sure It’ll turn out all right.

“Speaking of, Lunabella, you are not just my servant but my prime follower. As such you will need to gather more for my cause. Today you will go out and find someone worthy. There was a young man, a beastkin with ritualistic tattoos. He will make a wonderful follower, though do not forget you are still my favorite.”

“I’m your favorite?! Don’t worry master, I won’t let you down! I’ll find him right away!” With a pep in my step I grab my purse and head out the door, but I’m immediately impeded.

“Where do you think you’re going, Lunabella?” A familiar elderly woman stops me. She has a matronly and imposing voice; whenever she spoke it made you feel like she was the principal and you were a grade school child in trouble. She is around 50 or 60 years old, I’m not sure of her true age. She has pasty white skin, blue eyes, and grey hair tied in a bun. She wears a brown dress with nylons and brown heels. “You need to explain why you had a boy carry you home last night? You know we don’t allow boys here.”

Wait, Lucas carried me home? Awwwwwww!

“Mrs. Birch, it’s not like th—” I started to reply but she cuts me off.

“Because… did he hurt you?” She asks with concern as her expression softens. “If he got you drunk or… did anything to you, you can tell me, okay?” 

I immediately wave my hands defensively. “No no Lucas would never do that! I just fainted, it’s okay, I really did. I just had a really long day, I’m sorry.”

“Okay… still, I mean it. If anything happens, let me know. I know how hard it can be for girls to come forward, I remember my own schooldays. I know you girls think I’m too tough, but  I’m like this to protect you. Maybe Lucas is good, but a lot of college guys are not. Especially when they are drunk. Just… be careful, okay?”

I never thought of her as a caring person. As I watch her be so… almost motherly to me, making sure I’m okay and telling me I can talk to her, I realize she really does care about us. I definitely see her in a new light now. “Okay, thank you Janet.”

She gives me a light smile. “Mrs Birch is fine, but I’ll allow it just this once. Now go on, you can go to your boyfriend.” Her words jerked me upright. Boyfriend? Since when did I have a boyfriend? Wait, do I have a boyfriend? If I do… who is it? Before I could ask her, she walks away. I guess the only thing to do was to go find that cat boy. Maybe Lucas knows where he is? I pull up my phone and text Lucas: [Lucas, can you help me with something?]

He sent back a reply immediately. [Of course. Is everything okay?]

[Yeah, I just need to find this guy but I don’t know his name. He has like these ritual type tattoos]

[Ah, that’s Seth, he’s probably at the gym right now]

[Thanks I’ll head there immediately]

[Okay but, word of warning. He’s kinda egotistical. If he’s and asshole to you, let me know and I’ll set him straight]

I feel the butterflies in my tummy again. Anything involving him being protective of me, or kind to me, or worrying about me just makes me feel this way. I’ve never felt anything like this before, not with anyone. Though, I shouldn’t worry about it, I got a job to do. I walk to the workout gym.

As soon as I open the door I’m immediately assaulted with the smell of sweat, stench, and soggy gym socks. I gag a little, but look around. I don’t know why anyone would want to go to these kinds of places? They’re so gross…

Mustering up all my courage, I walk in, and in a short amount of time, I spot him. The only cat guy or cat person, period, in the gym. I took him in. Black hair, blue eyes, and he’s got some serious muscles, but he’s nowhere near as handsome as Lucas.

“Good, now get him alone, and talk to him. The rest will become clear once the conditions have been met.”

I internally nodded. Then approached him. “Hey.” I waved at him.

He turned to me, and gave a grin. “Well, hey there little rabbit. What are you doing here? Looking for some cardio lessons? I’d be happy to assist you.”

“I came here for you.”

He raises an eyebrow. “Waaaait, aren’t you Lucas’ main squeeze? Why would you want to talk to me? Oh are you looking for a better man?” He waggled his eyebrows and flexed his muscles.

His words make my cheeks burn hot. “Wh-What?! I’m not, what… how…” My words fail me. Oh gosh… Lucas is my boyfriend?! Then what happened to his old girlfriend? Though he is kinda cute… and he’s always been kind to me and sweet and… i-it doesn’t matter. What matters right now is to help master. “Actually I’m here because I wanted to talk to you. I have a proposition for you, but I need you to come with me.”

He leans against a nearby pillar. “Oh yeah, and why would I do that? What kind of proposition are you offering?”

I give a deep sigh. “The one who gave you your current form, he wants to speak with you. I’m here to collect you.”

“Shit, seriously? Well why didn’t you lead with that to begin with? I’m glad he understands quality men like myself.” He does another cringe-worthy flex.

Master are you sure this is the one you want? He’s kind of…

“He is an idiot, but we are pressed for followers. We cannot be beggars and choosers right now, his potential is why I want him.”

I groan internally but acquiesce; master knows best. I walk out the door, heading to a darkened alley in between the buildings, with him close behind. As we entered, I look around making sure to check for any witnesses. There was none. Then it was like I just knew what to do, like it is downloaded into my brain. I grab onto him with both arms.

“Wait, did you change your mind?” he asks with a smirk.

I don’t answer him, instead I open my mouth as that black smoke comes out of it. It reaches out in the form of a hook, and forces his mouth open, then pours into it. He gags internally as it pours inside him. Then his catlike features change. His ears disappear and white tiger ears appear on his head, immediately after a white tiger tail rips a hole through the back of his pants. Then like with my connection to master, I somehow link him up to it too.

“You will not disrespect Lunabella any further. She is for all intents and purposes your commander, and I am your emperor.”

“Woah there buddy, I don’t follow anyone. I’m no one’s servant. Thanks for the gifts but uhhh fuck that.”

“Oh yes you are, or maybe I should remove your strength and leave you a little shrimp of a man, with the physical attributes of a female child.”

He immediately gasps. “F-Fuck no, I need to be this, okay fine, you’re the boss. Got it.” He waves his hands defensively.

“Good, if I require your services, I’ll send Lunabella to get you. Now, begone, I have work to do.”

“Right, sorry, yes.” Seth immediately books it out of the alley. I shake my head.

“You did a wonderful job today, Lunabella. You may relax for today, I need to gather my strength and find you more targets.”

Of course master. Thank you. I feel his presence leave, then I pick up my phone. I needed to address something. [Hey Lucas, r u free?]

[Yeah, just finished prepwork, what’s up?]

[I wanted 2 talk with u, if that’s okay?]

[Sure, Usada, anything for my girl]

That confirmed it. I was his girlfriend, wow. I never would have imagined that. We do have a lot in common though, so I guess it makes sense. Also… it doesn’t feel all that bad for it to be true. [Okay, let’s meet up in the same place as last time]

[You got it, Usada]

I head to the lunchroom, and wait. I don’t have to wait long as he shows up soon after. He walks over to me, and pulls me into his arms. Then he looks me in the eyes, and leans down towards my face, moving forward. I don’t know what possesses me to do it, but I close the gap and kiss him. The electricity that spread throughout my body was incredible. I have never felt anything like this. Not even when kissing other girls. It just felt like lips touching lips, but with him, it’s like… everything inside of me feels fluttery, like butterflies in my tummy, and my heart aches for him.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” He brushes my cheek with his finger. “Unless you just wanted to show me your new outfit - if so, it looks absolutely adorable on you, Lunabella.” He gives me a warm smile, and I feel those butterflies again. “I love the twin tails, it’s just so you.”

Aaaa, why do his compliments feel so good? “Th-That’s so sweet, thank you. Though mostly I just wanted to ask d-did you want to do anything tonight?”

“Got anything in mind? I’m totally open for a date, maybe a movie?”

My cheeks flush hot. “Th-That sounds great!”

“Okay, we can go right now, if you want. Do you want to fix your make up or anything first?”

I open my purse and take out a compact, then look in the mirror. I suddenly remember I didn’t even put anything on. “Oh, yes, sorry.”

He laughs, but not in a mocking or condescending way. “That’s okay. I’ll wait for you outside the bathroom.”

I nod, then quickly head to the bathroom, stopping myself from going into the boys. Then immediately head into the girls. I breathe a sigh of relief that I caught myself. You’re a girl, Luna, you can’t just walk into the boys bathroom anymore.

Once inside, I put my purse on the counter, then take out my makeup bag. I put on a light amount of lip gloss, I don’t see any blemishes that need taking care of, so no concealer today. I also put on some sparkly eye shadow. I look in the mirror and smile. Then suddenly wonder how in the world I knew how to do that stuff? Oh, right, master said not to worry about that kind of thing. I shrug, then put everything back, and head on out, or I would if nature didn’t call. So I first take care of that, and then I head on out.

He looks me over as I emerge from the bathroom. “Well, the beautiful girl got even more beautiful. Which is of course impossible, and yet you succeeded.”

He was such a dork but he was my dork, and I could not get enough of his compliments. I don’t know why I’m so starved for them but, well, I had a tough life with no one really liking me aside from him, so maybe that’s why? I decide not to worry about it and take his hand in mine. It’s so warm despite the cold weather. I might not even need mittens at this rate.

We walk to the parking lot, and he opens the door of his car for me. He’s such a gentleman, and a goof. I sit on the side of the seat, then swing my legs inside, and straighten out my skirt, then shut the door, ready to go.

“All right, let’s get on out of here.” He pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

“Are you feeling better? I was really worried yesterday when you passed out suddenly.” His words caught me off guard.

I pause for a second to think of what to say. “Yeah I am, a lot better actually. I’m sorry to worry you, Lucas.” I wouldn’t want to worry anyone, but especially not him.

He briefly turns to me, while keeping his eyes on the road. “It’s fine, just be careful, okay? I don’t want to have to take you to the emergency room if something is really wrong.” 

“Oh Lucas, it’s okay, I just… really needed you.”

“All right, just, I mean it. If something is wrong, tell me, you can tell me anything, Usada. Anything at all, and I’ll never judge you or treat you differently.” I’m pretty sure I could never tell you what I used to be. If I did… you wouldn’t like me like this anymore. You wouldn’t call me cute anymore, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me anymore.

The rest of the drive was uneventful, neither of us wanted to speak up. I’m sure he was still worried about me, but I think he’s just overprotective of me because I’m so small. Also because I’m his girlfriend. Though… he was protective of me even when I wasn’t. Boy or girl, I’ve just always been rather pathetic I guess…

We arrive at the theater, bringing me out of my downward spiral. I am going to have a good time with Lucas. We’re gonna watch a cool movie, and it’s gonna be great. I don’t need to think of sad things.

“So, what do you want to watch? A romance?” he asks as we get in line for the ticket counter.

I cross my arms at him and glare. “Just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I want to watch a romance movie.”

He laughs and holds his hands up defensively. “Fair, fair, lower the death lasers, Lunabella, I secede. What would you like to watch then?”

“I want an action movie. Something cool!” I grin.

“Well then, my little bunny, an action movie you shall have!” He exclaims, and almost miraculously the line vanished and it was our turn. He goes to the ticket counter, and I open my purse. He holds out a hand to me, looks at me with a smile, and orders us two tickets. I take his hand and compare it. His hand is so big compared to my own, it’s like my smaller hand fits perfectly inside of his. Almost like we were made for each other.

We walk inside, presenting our ticket, then he heads to the snacks. “Do you want anything while we watch? Popcorn? Candy? Soda? Icee?”

“Okay, but I’m paying this time. I know I don’t have a lot but it feels wrong to just make you pay for everything.”

“What if I’m okay with paying for everything, and it’s my choice?”

I give a sigh, then acquiesce. If it’s what he wants, I guess. “I’ll allow it then, I just don’t want you to feel like you have to.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ve got plenty of money. It’s better to spend my money on a pretty girl rather than have it hibernating in my bank account.”

I felt my cheeks flush hot. “Thank you.” His compliments always make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

He buys us some buttery popcorn, drinks, and red licorice. Then we settle into seats and watch the movie. It’s pretty awesome, there’s lots of action, and a really hot protagonist, but not as hot as my Lucas, of course. There’s also lots of over-the-top explosions, silliness, and really pretty women. I was kinda jealous honestly - my breasts are a bit on the small side, but Lucas never seemed to mind. I hope that doesn’t become an issue later. He says I’m beautiful though, so maybe I’m not that bad.

The movie ends with a romantic scene, the protag kissing the girl he’d been working with this entire time. They were revealed to be childhood friends and he didn’t realize because she got super pretty after her school days. It kinda reminded me of me and Lucas. We were friends since we were kids, gamers for life. Being a girl didn’t change that, either. Girls can play video games, anyone who says otherwise is just a creep or an incel if you ask me. Just like the characters in the movie, we fell in love. At least I think this is love. I’ve never felt anything like this before, even with those other girls I dated. I never felt anything but with Lucas it’s like… I feel like his most important person in the world, and I feel the same towards him. I just want him to hold me and watch movies with me, and play games with me and … kiss me.

My wish is answered as he leans over to kiss me. I reciprocate, and I’m grateful it wasn’t a one-time fluke. That electricity streaks up and down me again, filling me with euphoria. He’s such a good kisser, I can only hope I could do half as well as him.

As we leave the Theater he turns to me. “You picked a good choice, Lunabella.” He brushes his finger against my cheek, making me weak in the knees. “Cutest girl in the universe.”

I can’t even think anymore because all I can see and focus on right now is Lucas. “And you’re the most handsome boy. The sweetest, the kindest, the most respectful guy I’ve ever known. And I’m glad I’m your girlfriend.” It was true. I may not have been a girl originally, or even really a girl, I don’t know. I might not have been into guys before, or maybe I was. I just know right at this moment… I love Lucas with all my heart. I’m so glad I’m Lunabella, I’m glad I’m his girl.

Then, for the first time since I’ve seen him again, Lucas blushed too. “Usada…” His eyes grew teary. “Thank you. I always worry I’m not going to be good enough for you, that when I went to sports and how much you disliked that, that you’d dislike me. I’m so glad we stayed friends. I’m so glad we’ve grown as close as we have. I’m so glad to be your boyfriend.”

After his confession, I feel not only a buzzing in my chest, but a buzzing in my purse. I look at it inquisitively, then take out my phone and pick up the call. “Hello?”

“Lunabella, it’s so good to hear from you, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow,” my mom says on the other end.

I double blink - when did I agree to that? “Uhh, mom, I don’t remember saying I'll’ be coming tomorrow.”

“Oh, right, sorry I forgot to tell you. We know you want to spend Xmas with your boyfriend, but we still wanted to spend some time with you.” Ah, my mom would sometimes make decisions for me, and decide I’m going to visit or go somewhere without remembering to ask me. She is a bit scatterbrained that way. “Your father is especially excited to see you. You can bring Lucas if you want. In fact we encourage it.”

My ‘father’… I really don’t want to see my step-father right now. He's’ not a bad guy or anything, but he’s not my dad. My dad died when I was ten years old, it was a tragic accident. I still blame myself for it, if only I had hugged him when he asked for a hug…

“Hey, Usada, you okay?” Lucas places a warm hand on my shoulder.

I nod my head rapidly, trying to avoid his question. “Oh, yes, my mom and… father just want us to be there tomorrow. Are you okay with that?”

“Oh, sure, I love your parents. How about we make the drive tonight. That way we’ll be there by tomorrow super early in the morning.”

“Oh, okay, I’ll need to get a new outfit set up for tomorrow though.”

“Of course, of course,” he says, then drives me to the campus.

I’m a little apprehensive of seeing my step-father Carl again. Though, with Lucas with me, I’m sure it’ll be okay. I know with him everything will be fine, I can feel it in my heart.

2