Chapter 1: Lost Soul
879 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Lost soul

A blue coloured glowing will-o-wisp like creature was currently floating on top of a rock in an area filled with azure coloured grass which also seemed to glow a little.

‘Man how did I end up in this situation’, the will-o-wisp-like creature thought while trying to imitate a human folding arms while thinking.

Now to better understand this let us go back a couple of hours to when it all started.

In Hawaii our protagonist Will was a teenager who had blonde hair and was currently wearing swimming trunks and was spending his vacation with his friends on the beach where they were currently swimming in the sea. There Will was playing in the water with one of his friends named Ken as they both kept splashing water at each other while laughing.

“Hey hey Ken listen I just had an idea, look over there you see Jim relaxing on his float right so how about we….” Will whispered to Ken who showing an understood expression also nodded then both of them started to approach Jim's float where he was relaxing.

Then as they reached the float Will grabbed the side of the float and nodded to Ken to which Ken also grabbed the other side and then both of them turned the float upside down and the surprised Jim fell into the sea where he got some salt water in his mouth.

Then as he stabilised himself in the water he started to get very mad at the both of them and started to shout as he spit out the salt water in his mouth.

“How dare you bastards turn my float upside down, come here let me teach you a lesson.” Then he started to chase both Ken and Will as they both kept laughing at Jim.

“Catch us if you can bleh.” said Will while showing his tongue as he kept swimming away from Jim.

Then as Will kept swimming away without looking back while laughing he started to slowly realise that he had come too far out into the sea but just as he was about to turn back and return to the beach a huge wave came out of nowhere and swallowed him whole.

In the water he kept struggling to get up to the surface but to his misfortune his foot got stuck in seaweed and to add to that the waves were very violent in the sea all of a sudden.

“Nooo I don't want to die like this, please someone help bleuh” Will tried to shout for help but water entered his mouth and then as his consciousness slowly drifted away only one thought remained in his mind till the end ‘I don't want to die, someone please help me’.

Then as the last wisp of his consciousness also drifted away a mysterious blue light appeared out of nowhere and engulfed his body which disappeared after a couple seconds.

Then after what felt like a couple hours he slowly came back to his senses in a mysterious white space where there was nothing other than a weird black humanoid entity standing in front of him.

“Hello human it was a pleasure of mine to make a deal with you and now that the deal is sealed I shall bid you farewell.” said the black humanoid entity after shaking what was most likely Will's hand.

“What the hell is happening, who are you and what deal are you talking abo.. ahh” before Will could comprehend what was happening or get answers to his questions he was sucked into a black portal which opened up out of nowhere and as he was being sucked into it the last thing he saw was the black humanoid entity waving its hand to bid farewell while smiling.

Then after a few seconds through the black portal he finally came out in an open plain where beautiful azure coloured grass which glowed a little was everywhere and then as he tried to move his body he found that it felt very unfamiliar.

“What the hell, why does my body feel so unfamiliar” said Will as he started to inspect his body trying to see why it felt so unfamiliar to him.

“Wait a sec am I dreaming, please tell me I am dreaming and that I would just wake up and find that everything is normal again” said Will in disbelief as he looked at his body which was like a will-o-wisp's body.

Now let's go back to the present shall we.

In the present our protagonist Will is still just barely starting to accept that because of some mysterious black humanoid entity he has now become a will-o-wisp like creature.

“Right that black humanoid entity had said that I had made some kind of deal with him if I can just remember what it was then maybe I can find a way home” said Will after remembering how the black humanoid entity told him that the deal was made before he got swallowed up by the black portal.

“Though right now I should first investigate this uncharted world which I now find myself in” said Will as he resolved himself to one day find a way back home and started to float away from the rock and try to explore the surrounding area.

27