Inn Girl (101)
246 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Kid! Where is Neia located?" The Old Man shouted at the poor boy who worked as a waiter.

"She's in the barn, Sir."

"Again..."

"Go and call her right away" The Old Man shouted.

"Y-Yes"

Soon after a girl covered with hay and mud made her appearance…

"Damn..." The Old Man cursed under his breath upon seeing her appearance.

"Neia... Take our distinguished guest to the best room we have" The Old Man said while yelling at a blonde-haired woman.

"Yeah~" The girl's voice was the only nice thing among the whole shitshow that was the inn.

"This way young master~" The girl said with a smile as she led Ruvan through the stairs.

The girl named Neia was wearing a rather worn maid outfit but this did not prevent her from exposing her wide waist accompanied by what seemed to be a greasy ass.

"By any chance is this our young master's first time in our Village?" The girl named Neia asked as she wiggled her huge ass right in front of Ruvan as they both walked up the stands.

The girl did not seem to have any intention of seducing him, but rather seemed like a rather clueless girl who was not at all aware of her actions.

"That's right... It's my first time here" Ruvan said with a smile as he concentrated on trying to take one or another look under the girl's skirt.

Finally after a couple more steps, both reached the second level of the inn which consisted of a small hallway with rooms on the sides. Most of the doors were closed and the groans coming from some doors gave a clear clue to what was happening inside.

"Looks like some guests are having a good time" Ruvan said with a half smile as he heard the sound of wood creaking as moans fluttered everywhere…

"My cousins have been in a lot of demand lately" Neia said with a bitter smile as she led Ruvan straight towards the last room.

"Oh... wait, you're not the innkeeper's, daughter?" Ruvan asked with some curiosity.

"I'm actually his niece" Neia said as she pulled out a set of keys to open the bedroom door.

"Here it is~"

"This is your room~" Neia said as she opened the door revealing a decent room at most. A small bed along with a small nightstand were the only thing in the room.

"If the young master wants hot water for bathing just tell me~" Neia said as she bowed slightly.

"Then I'll bother you with some hot water and some food..."

"There is freshly baked pineapple cake if you want it"

"Did your uncle make the cake?"Ruvan asked defensively, after all the innkeeper had the impression of a rather disgusting guy.

'If that's how his beer tasted I don't even want to imagine what the hell his food tastes like'

Even though cultivators had much higher defenses than mortal humans, this did not mean that they could not get sick or contract some disease. It would take at least being a Sky Realm to be able to rule out the possibility of getting sick.

"Pftt hahaha"

"No..."

"Actually I just baked it myself" Neia said with a shy look, after all she never offered her dishes to sell to any of the customers.

"Ohhh then it's okay. Bring me a slice."

"Yes~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Neia come over here" Said the Elderly inn owner as he quickly called his niece behind the counter.

"What's the matter, Uncle? Don't you see that I am attending to the distinguished guest just as you asked me to?" Neia asked while pouting, after all it was tiring to be going up and down stairs while carrying the buckets with hot water.

"I want you to take care of that boy as best you can... Whatever he asks of you just give it to him, no matter what he asks of you just give it to him. Understood?"

"B- But Uncle"

"No Buts..."

"That kid is too rich... Just for a little information he gave me a mid grade spirit stone... Do you know how much that's worth? We will literally be able to completely expand the entire inn just with that stone alone"" The Old Man said in a greedy voice.

"B-But you promised to my father that I wouldn't..."

"To hell with that Neia! I'm sure your father would agree too."

"Your cousins work three times as hard as you and have never raised such a large amount of money as I earned just now. Just think... You can also get the same if you try a little harder"" The Old Man said while rubbing his hands.

"I remember that you have always dreamed of getting the hell out of this town... Well, believe me girl... This is your only chance, so take it" The Old Man tried by all means to convince his niece to sleep with Ruvan, not caring in the least about that promise he had made to his late brother about taking care of his daughter after his death.

"Now don't waste your time anymore and leave" The Old Man said as he turned to attend to another group of customers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruvan's Room

"Finish~ The bucket is finally full" Neia murmured with satisfaction as she wiped some of the sweat on her forehead.

"Thank you for your hard work" Ruvan said with a smile as he took off the top of his robe leaving his muscular chest in full view.

Ruvan had been traveling for almost six days so he wanted to take a good shower not only to get clean but also to relax.

"If you want you can leave the food outside and I will pick it up when I finish bathing" Ruvan said when he saw how the girl's face was completely red.

The girl, no matter how twenty-something she looked, was undoubtedly inexperienced, after all, her red face was a clear sign of it.

"This... Don't you need help to take a bath?"Neia asked in a low mosquito-like voice.

The words that her uncle had said to her on the first level of the inn were still swarming through her mind.

"Are you sure? You don't have to force yourself," Ruvan said in a soft voice. It was more than evident that the Old Man had said something to the poor girl, after all it was not normal on her part that kind of offer.

"Mmmm" Neia nodded as she took out a small clean rag.

"Well... If you don't mind. I'm counting on you" Ruvan said with a smile as he pulled down his pants revealing his huge dragon which was in a semi-asleep state.

"Glup" Neia.

Ruvan did not hesitate and quickly sat down on a small wooden bench completely naked. It was usually the norm to clean up first before getting into the hot water bath.

"Are you going to help me?" Ruvan asked realizing that Neia had become completely static looking at his muscular back.

"Y-Yeah"

14