Fun time with Neia** (103)
311 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come here"

"Kyaaaa~"

"Smoch~" "Smoch~" "Smoch~" Ruvan slowly began to kiss an innocent Neia who did not know what to do in this situation. Her lips were moving foolishly but little by little under Ruvan's guidance she was getting better.

A long flurry of kisses took place for several minutes until finally Neia couldn't take it anymore and ended up falling in surrender on Ruvan's naked body.

Neia's huge fat ass settled on Ruvan's thighs as she tried to breathe.

Neia had quite a particular charm, after all she would not be the kind of immortal beauty described in the tales but rather she had the normal charm that any girl from a village could have. From a scar-free face to a few tiny freckles on her tiny nose. Her lips were pink and full while her hair was blond and fluffy.

Her body was also quite unique, after all she had a heavy pair of breasts hanging from her body. Her abdomen had a little fat but this did not demerit her charm in the least. Her butt on the other hand was extremely fat and gelatinous to the point that Ruvan felt like he had a couple of pillows on his legs.

"I already know I'm a little chubby but~" Neia said with some embarrassment seeing Ruvan looking at her abdomen.

"Not at all... I like the shape of your body" Ruvan said with a lewd smile as he ran his hand over Neia's plump body.

"Come on~ Let's go take a bath"

"Kyaa~" Ruvan lifted Neia up in the air and introduced her into the wooden bathroom sitting next to him. There Ruvan took the time to explore every corner of Neia's body.

"Ahhhhh~" "Ahhhhhh~" "Ahhhhhhh~"

"Ohh what do we have here" Ruvan said as he felt a furry mat right where the entrance to the sacred cave of Neia was supposed to be.

"I'm sorry... In our village women can only shave down there until they are married" Neia said with her red ears. She recalled that her cousins mentioned many times that most men preferred women to be clean down there.

"No problem~ Although I must admit that it's weird I don't dislike it at all" Ruvan admitted as he kept stroking the entrance of Neia's cave.

"Ahhhhh~" "Ahhhhh~" "Ahhhhh~"

"I feel something coming" Neia murmured as she felt a completely strange sensation coming from her nether region.

"Don't hold back" murmured Ruvan in a lusty voice as he whispered directly to the hate.

"Kyaaa~" A little electric touch on her pink pearl was enough to make a big jet of liquid shoot up into the air.

'Ohhhh'

'It's rare to find a woman who can end up like cataract' Ruvan muttered to himself with a smile as he realized that he had found a hidden gem in the mud.

"Ahhhh~" "Ahhhh~" "Ahhhh~"

"That felt weird..." Neia murmured in an exhausted voice.

Although she had touched herself a couple of times as a result of her curiosity, nothing compared to the sensation she had just felt at this moment, it was certainly another level of pleasure.

"Let's go to bed" Ruvan said with a smile as he lifted the chubby Neia up in the air.

"Let's get dry first" Ruvan said as he dried Neia's wet body. She was a mortal girl who could get sick very easily if exposed to the cold of the night.

"T-Thank you"

"No need to" After Ruvan dried off he took Neia straight to the bed. The bed was small but still a decent size so both of them could get in without having to be too cramped.

'Should I eat her right now?'

While Ruvan was debating what to do, he ended up taking a look around the room. The room was in a very bad state, from the pitted walls to the broken window, everything here was a real shit.

'This isn't necessarily the ideal place for a girl to have her first time...'

'Even if this girl is used to this she still deserves better. Besides I'm too hot...'

'I'm afraid I'll end up hurting her if I do it to her in these conditions'

Ruvan had been traveling for almost seven days, that is, seven days without any action with any girl. After all, most of the roads he passed through barely had any villages or towns where he could go to wet soak his stick.

'It seems that this girl was lucky enough to meet my good side' Murmured Ruvan with a wry smile as he caressed the girl's side face a little.

"Do you know what the position of the eclipse is?" Ruvan asked with a smile after all he didn't have much hope that this innocent country girl would know.

"No~" Neia said while shaking her head to the sides comically.

"Let me show you... This pose is for both of us to feel good" Ruvan said with a smile as he guided Neia's plump ass straight to his face.

The two huge balloons completely blocked Ruvan's panorama leaving in sight a pink and juicy slit which was hidden under a small bush of blond hairs.

"Beautiful~"

"This makes me very ashamed" Neia said with her face completely red as she felt how Ruvan was exploring to the deepest part of her. No one had ever seen what Ruvan was seeing right now before.

"AHHHHHHH~"

"Please don't lick there!!! It's dirty!" Neia complained as she felt an invasive tongue prowling her bottom.

"You just focus on me while I focus on you" Ruvan said as he slightly raised his hips so that his huge drago was completely in Neia's view.

"AHHHHH~"

"Come on? Let's do it together. This is the idea of doing this position" Ruvan said with a smile as he stretched Neia's pink lips to insert his adventurous tongue much deeper.

"AHHHHH~"

Neia no longer hesitated and quickly set off while devouring Ruvan's dragon just as he had taught her a few minutes ago.

"Mmmmm~" "Mmmmm~" "Mmmmm" 'Mmmmm~'

A series of suppressed groans began to resonate in the room. On top of the bed a couple of silhouettes waved their waists with excitement as they felt an immense pleasure with each other.

"AHHHHHHH~"

Neia finally couldn't take it and for the fifth time in the night she sprayed Ruvan's face with her cum.
Ruvan on the other hand seemed happy with this since every time a new stream came he happily opened his mouth to taste it.

"Neia I'm going to cum" Ruvan murmured with pleasure as he increased the pace of his lunges.

He was literally fucking Neia's mouth right now...

"Rrrghh"

"Mmmm" Finally a large stream of Yang Qi was back inside Neia's throat.

The amount of Yang Qi was such that even a few small drops went straight down Neia's nose sockets.

It wasn't until his third time that Ruvan was finally able to quell his lust. Neia on the other hand fell completely surrendered on Ruvan's body.

Initially Neia was thinking of going for something to eat after looking for Ruvan but to her surprise Ruvan had "fed" her all night....

12