Fighting a beast level 4 (110)
176 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Very well..."

"Let's see how this turns out" Ruvan muttered as he jumped straight into the combat.

"JAUR" "JAUR" "JAUR" "JAUR" The Hyena scoffed at Ruvan's movement.

"Spear that cuts the Void position one"

"Spear that cuts the Void position two"

"Spear that cuts the Void position three" Ruvan did not hesitate and quickly waved his spear in three different directions. His idea of course was to try to fool the Hyena with a wrong move.

"Gggrhrhrhr" The gigantic Hyena does not hesitate and tries to dodge. It was obvious that the beast felt danger coming from those attacks.

'I got you' Murmured Ruvan with a smile.

"BOOOOOOOOM" A powerful explosion took place right where the gigantic hyena had stepped on.
In his attempt to dodge the attack he had fallen right into one of Ruvan's traps. A cloud of dust rose up all over the cave.

"Jaur" Jaur"Jaur" A different laugh came from within the dust cloud but unlike the previous ones, this one seemed to be a painful laugh. Finally the dust cloud dispersed leaving in sight the huge body of the Hyena completely disfigured. From his fur to even his ears, everything seemed to have disappeared.

"Amazing... You even survived that" Ruvan murmured in total amazement. He just used a grenade capable of killing a Cultivator at the peak of the Earth Realm.

'Tssk if I had known it wouldn't work I wouldn't have spent it... Now I only have three left' Ruvan cursed internally as he remembered that his reserves of grenades were getting smaller and smaller.

During the looting of his family's treasury, Ruvan had taken the opportunity to get hold of some combat artifacts that could be of help to him, after all he was going to be exiled to an unknown continent with only thirteen years of age. It was more than obvious that he needed to make preparations...

The giant Sand Hyena finally recovered and looked up again. His eyes were completely red. All his reasoning had disappeared leaving only a bloodthirsty beast…

"Oh shit..."

The gigantic Hyena did not hesitate and quickly went on the offensive. Taking advantage of his agility he tried to attack Ruvan from the sides but Ruvan remained firm in his defense.

"CLANG" "CLANG" "CLANG" "CLANG" "CLANG"

'Damn... I feel like my bones are going to break'' Ruvan cursed internally as he felt the force behind the powerful Hyena attacks.

"CLANG" "CLANG" "CLANG" "CLANG"

'Shit... I need to break this siege'

"THUNDER SHIELD" Ruvan did not hesitate and quickly summoned a small circle of golden rays around him.

"Grrrgh" The Hyena instinctively moved away but this prevented some rays from seeping into his body. A feeling of pain made the Hyena moan.

'Mmmm maybe I should try another technique' The Hyena did not let down his guard at any time, but this did not mean that he planned to abandon the idea of attacking but on the contrary... His attacks just increased.

"Shit... He's using his own abilities" Ruvan muttered seeing how the Hyena used his abilities to his advantage. With a quick movement the Hyena disappeared into the ground.

"Shit..." Ruvan turned his gaze to his surroundings in search of the dangerous beast.

"CLANG"

"Damn beast" Ruvan cursed as he managed to intercept the Hyena's attack at the last moment.

Apparently one of the abilities of this beast was to disappear into the sands. These kinds of advanced skills were only available to high-level beasts such as the one Ruvan was facing right now.

The hyena did not give up and disappeared underground again...

"CLANG"

"CLANG"

"CLANG"

The dynamic was repeated for several seconds, which turned out to be eternal for Ruvan himself...
Little by little the wounds started to appear on Ruvan's body, after all one or another Hyena attack still managed to break through his defense.

'This beast has decided on a fight to the death...' Ruvan cursed internally as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

While Ruvan was fighting the bandit was watching everything from nearby…

"Boss... Why don't we try to run away while that boy distracts the beast?" Asked his only subordinate who was left alive.

"Forget it... Even if we try I'm afraid this beast won't let us escape"

"That beast has suffered too many injuries... I highly doubt it can reach us if we escape right now."

"Hahahaha but if you want to escape, just do it... I can't move from here anyway" Said the masked bandit while pointing towards the huge hole in his stomach. His organs were even threatening to completely overflow…

"Shit..." Even his subordinate saw him as a mere corpse…

"I hope you won't blame me for this boss" The bandit muttered as he started to strip his leader of all his belongings.

The Desolate Mountain Range was a no-man's land... Here people were struggling to survive day to day. This was not a place for sentimental people. From the moment someone stopped being useful this would be discarded…

"Don't worry"

"No hard feelings," The masked bandit muttered wryly as he reminisced a bit about his past.

'In the end life is ironic ehhh'

"KRKRKRKRKKRKKRKRKRKRK"

Just as the bandit was finishing stripping the last belongings of his boss, a powerful explosion took place inside the cave, however it is more than an explosion it was a powerful electric shock.
The electric shock was such that the whole cave was illuminated in its entirety by those beautiful but at the same time dangerous golden rays.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A minute earlier.

'Well friend... It's your turn' Ruvan muttered under his breath as he threw his spear to the ground. He quickly took out another spare after all his previous spear had become completely unusable.

Ruvan cast a casual glance towards the ceiling as if looking for confirmation of something.

'Very well... Understood' 

"Spear that cuts the Void position one"

"CLANG"

"Spear that cuts the Void position two"

"CLANG"

"Spear that cuts the Void position three"

"CLANG"

All three of Ruvan's attacks were repelled but this did not prevent the Hyena from gradually moving slightly towards the position that Ruvan wanted.

"HERE IT IS"

"STORM LIGHTNING" Without warning Ruvan launch a powerful electric shock towards the Hyena.

"KRKRKRKRKR"

"GGGRRRHRH" The hyena moaned in pain as his body remained static for a few moments. Ruvan's rays caused a lot of damage to the beast's nervous system causing the latter's limbs to not react in time.

"NOW" Ruvan out of nowhere shouted with all his might.

The Hyena's instincts alerted him that there was an imminent danger in his direction but unfortunately Ruvan's lightning prevented him from activating his ability to escape.

"Juar" "Juar" "Juar" "Jaur" With a pitiful laugh the Hyena watched as a huge shadow fell directly over her entire body.

"SSSSSSSSS"

The enome shadow completely tangled over his entire body. Before the Hyena could even react a powerful force started to choke him.

"Crack" "Crack" "Crack" One by one the poor Hyena's bones began to break.

"Good job..."

"Viridis"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Advanced chapters on my patreon guys!: patreon.com/DarkPrinceLibrary351

Thanks to my patreons! Your subscription helps me to continue with the novel!

11