Index
152 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Null-void: It is an artificial dimension space created by Galvans.

 

2. Topography: This can simply be defined as the layout of the land.

 

3. Galvans: This is an alien race known for their intelligence. To the average human, they are no bigger than a soda bottle.

 

4. Mechamorph/Technomorph: One of the aliens that Ben turns into. This alien can modify any electronic device easily. They have a humanoid form and are black with green highlights. BUT TECHNOMORPH WILL BE USED INSTEAD. Technomorph sounds better since the Galvan creation morphs and modifies technology.

 

5. Anodites: This is an alien race that freely manipulates mana otherwise known as magical energy. They usually have a humanoid form.

 

6. Incursean: These are humanoid creatures with a green pigment (skin colour) and frog-like features. The royal family has conquered several planets. They have a lot of resources and high-level destructive weapons.

 

7. Ectonurite: This is a phantom or ghost-like alien with claws for attacking. It can become intangible to the physical world at will.

 

8. Petrosapien: This alien has a crystalline body structure and can manipulate crystal-like structures. The alien has a humanoid form.

 

9. Appolexian: This is a humanoid tiger from the planet Appolexia.

 

10. Highbreeds: The Highbreed were originally a white humanoid plant-like species with black hands and feet, a purple face with red eyes, along with eyes on their chest. Above their black hands and feed are grayish splotches that temper off before the Highbreed's elbows and knees. They usually had four eyes on their face. I made a calculated mistake by calling them DNaliens in the first and second chapters.

 

5