CHAPTER ELEVEN: PLANET SYLVIE.
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: PLANET SYLVIE.

 

Kevin observed all of this from the safety of his ship in awe. He was on the edge of his seat, continuously increasing his pod's speed to avoid the two monsters, even though one of them spoke about leaving their universe completely.

 

Camera after camera was destroyed by the thunderstorm in the special dimension, which was becoming increasingly perilous. His footage would typically continue from the nearest camera watching Fate and Khan until Khan opened a portal, and soon after, all the cameras were destroyed. Everything was obliterated, including the bio tracker implanted in Khan to monitor his movements, similar to every other inmate in that dimension. As for Kevin, finding and removing it was an easy task since he had deactivated it and removed the implant from his body as soon as he transformed into a Technomorph.

 

“Computer, please take me to any planet that tourists visit to relax.” Kevin had augmented his pod to be voice-activated in case of any emergency and for ease of operation. “There are currently over a hundred thousand planets that fit your description, Lord Kevin.” The computer answered in a female mechanical voice a second after Kevin asked.

 

Kevin had all the time to tweak his pod to his taste in record time using one of his three transformations that boasted speed above all else.

‘Professionals have standards,’ Kevin thought as he smiled when the computer referred to him as Lord Kevin. The program worked.

“That’s nice. Now narrow it down to the planets outside the plumber’s jurisdiction.” Kevin asked again. “…There are only three in this quadrant of the universe, Lord Kevin.” The computer responded after a few seconds of deep research.

“Hmm, run down the details of each planet for me.” Kevin asked and stared at the unforgiving vacuum that featured stars and asteroids. “Planet Formicidae, it features a level 2 civilization made up of ants that have already…”

“Next!” Kevin said with urgency. He was not going to deal with bugs no matter how smart they were. He needed a place where he could relax and eat without thinking too much about where it came from. Kevin transformed into a Petrosapien at that point and began creating crystals no bigger than a phone and gave them a hexagonal cylinder shape.

“Planet Sylvie features a level 2 civilization with humanoid fairies. The fairies have an average height of five feet and usually fly with the aid of their wings. But their civilization is on the verge of collapse since...”

“Set a course for planet Sylvie!” Kevin said and transformed back into his human form.

“Of course, Lord Kevin.” The computer responded and loaded in the coordinates of the planet.

'These crystals should fetch me some money. I can just say I got them from a friend.' Kevin thought. He eventually slept off until the computer awoke him. . . . It didn't take long for the pod to reach their destination as the computer beeped a warning.

“Lord Kevin, it seems we are meeting resistance from Sylvie’s stratosphere.” The computer warned. “Huh?” Kevin looked at the planet that gave a soft pink and sometimes blue halo. Kevin’s pod couldn’t move the moment it came into planet Sylvie's stratosphere.

“Diagnose what’s wrong.” Kevin ordered as he stood up and wore a plumber suit that adjusted to his body size immediately.

“Lord Kevin, it seems there is a peculiar energy wave holding us in place.” The computer answered. “Finally, I haven’t had anything to eat in days.” Kevin said as he sat in a lotus position and began to devour the energy surrounding his pod at an aggressive pace.

“Lord Kevin, something is happening. The energy wave is being drawn in by something in the ship at an alarming rate. Is there a device on this ship that can do this that I am not aware of? If so, please update my information so I can serve to the best of my knowledge.” The computer asked as the pod descended towards the planet.

“Oh, that’s just me. I am an osmosian.” Kevin got up looking refreshed and relaxed. “Can I breathe on this planet?” Kevin asked. “Hold on. Yes, you can, Lord Kevin.” The computer answered. The pod found a landing spot on the ground that featured many colossal colourful mushrooms and giant flowers.

“Breathe in. Breathe out. Not bad, the air here is very fresh and different from what I can remember from Earth…” Kevin said as he stretched his body and his legs. Suddenly realization dropped on Kevin. He breathed in energy that was safe for him and his body directly just by breathing the air of planet Sylvie. Kevin shook his head quickly as if he were a cartoon character and tried to breathe in and out again.

This energy is so pure that I don’t need to refine it before using it. I can basically live here without eating at all! This is a treasure planet for my species!’ Kevin thought as he kept breathing. He didn’t notice that the air around him began to change. His body began to radiate a shining halo anytime he took a breath in, and anytime he breathed out, the natural colours in the environment became more vibrant as if he was nourishing the land. His mind began to experience calm little by little as he allowed himself to be absorbed in the process. His muscles began to contract and expand a little, and his accumulated stress from his previous escape began to leave him in bits.

“Goodness me. It’s like Heaven or something.” Kevin smiled as he closed his eyes and bathed in the warm feeling his body gave him. The giant mushrooms and flowers in the area began to exude a brighter colour each time Kevin breathed out, and the flowers grew larger too. The will of the planet welcomed Kevin as little glowing balls of light glowed around him.

Unknown to Kevin, he began floating as his body was washed away of any dirt with the energy that existed freely on the planet. His plumber suit dissipated as the will and energy of the planet rejected that outfit Kevin wore. The shining orbs glowed even brighter at that moment as if to prevent anyone from beholding Kevin’s body. Hundreds of humanoid figures flying with veined wings floated a few metres away from Kevin and watched.

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE PLANET’S WILL.

 

(A/N): From the start of this chapter to the end, this is the start of the story. This is Kevin's road to greatness, buckle up, everyone!

Over fifteen chapters are available on the [email protected]/HeavenlyEnel.

Consider donating on Kofi for a peek into the original novel I plan to publish and some chapters ahead @https://ko-fi.com/heavenlyenel.

 

3