Chapter 2
28 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Igor of blood flew through the multiverse, headed to a planet called earth, it had torn through the atmosphere as it entered.

As fate had in store for this blood, it was the will of King Ravana.

Meanwhile

On earth, there was a great phenomenon that occurred. Incomparable amounts of blood washed over the earth. It was called the "God's Descent".

Due to the blood being the blood of different gods and demi-gods, humans gained systems of these aspects of these gods.

But only chosen persons were able to fully wield the full potential of their systems.

They were classified as "Ascenders". As they were able to access more abilities to achieve Godhood.

But there were requirements for a person to Transcend. These were: their personalities, mindsets, and favoritism of said demi/god.

Why did this phenomenon occur? It was due to the concept of //END//.

These beings were created in the multiverse to bring balance and order.

Due to these beings, many gods/goddesses/demigods were slain and killed. But they were able to survive by storing themselves inside blood crystals. These blood crystals bestowed mortal beings with the power of the gods, in turn resurrecting or incarnating them into the world.

But due to King Ravana perishing while infusing the people of his kingdom and his own in the crystal, only his legacy and power made it into the crystal and not his soul. A broken soul can't enter a blood crystal, or it will be eaten by a strong will. But the king wanted his legacy to continue and filled it with his blood. He wanted the user of the blood to complete his legacy.

This story takes place in a universe similar to yours, but with a twist. It has a solar system like the Milky Way, but more advanced. The planets are more diverse and colorful, the stars are more bright and beautiful, and the space is more full of wonders and mysteries.

The earth of this universe is more advanced, too, thanks to the "God's Descent".

But it didn't take long for purity to become corrupted.

Some of the Ascenders became greedy, arrogant, or evil. They used their systems for selfish, cruel, or destructive purposes. They caused wars, disasters, and suffering in the world. They challenged the gods, or tried to become gods themselves, by any means necessary.

This is the story of one of those corrupted Ascenders, who seeks revenge on the gods for a personal reason. He was a bullied and abused child, who never knew love or kindness. He was always mocked, beaten, or ignored by his peers, his family, and his society. He hated himself, and he hated the world. He blamed the gods for his miserable life, and he vowed to make them pay.

He has a plan, a secret, and a weapon that could change the fate of the universe. He will stop at nothing to achieve his goal, even if it means hurting or killing his own kind.

This is the story of the Ashura Descendant.

BEGIN of Chapter 3

1