Ch-1. Gods ? System ? Apocalypse ?
1.3k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A beautiful girl with Lustrous Dark Raven hair perfectly sculpted face with plump pink lips was sleeping soundly in her fluffy bed and comfy pajamas.

" Beep..Beep...Beep..." An annoying sound of alarm clock started beeping and broke the sweet dreams of the sleeping Beauty.

As she opened her Beautiful Amethyst eyes with much difficulty as it looks like she wants to sleep more but to no avail .

"Yaaaawnnn........" She yawned as she woke up and stopped the annoying alarm clock.

She stood up from the bed and went to the window beside her bed as she looked outside.

"Sigh....... another boring day" she sighed because of same repeating daily schedule that stars with waking up, eating, working and sleeping . 

My name is Luna Violet , age 22 and currently single. My father was Russian and my mother  Japanese as both met in china while working for their respective companies .

They fell in love with each other and settled in china and I was  born here in the city of Shanghai. 

Well not to praise myself but I was one the most bright and genius child of my generation.

I went to a renowned all girls high school and graduated with rank 1 and at that time I thought my life will be awesome but How naive I was .

Now I am currently living like a corporate slave with a decent pay but nothing to spen on.

My parents died in an accident when I was 18 years old . So, now I am living all alone in this big house and I have no friends.

Well there Is one flaw in me that is , I am too perverted but I am still a virgin and l like to watch porn and masterbate in my free time.

I watch all kinds of genre except a few like NTR and Dark ones. I am single beacuse i don't have any time for dating as my company already gives a lot of work that sometimes I have pull all nighter to complete the assignment.

Well that's enough about me because I am already getting late.

Now I am fully dressed in my office's uniform and about to exit my house . 

" Xx files... check , laptop.... check , charger cable....check ,  wallet.... check......." I muttered while packing my things.

I locked my house properly and started walking towards my destination which 15 minutes of walk from here.

I am about to cross the road when am uncontrollable car Rammed into my body.

" BAAANNGG...............Thud....."

I loud sound of crashing spread as my body flew few metres before collapsing with a ' thud ' sound.

My head hurts....' Am I dying? No I don't want to die yet I haven't even lost my virginity' .

My Body Hurts......' I want to have lots of fun and enjoy my life to the fullest...but...is it the end...of my boring life......?.

I prayed from the bottom of my heart ' if there is a god the please save me! I....want to...... live..... ' 

I was about to lose my consciousness from the blood loss when suddenly a beautiful and motherly voice In my head asked " My child , do you want to live ? ".

I was losing my mind so I said     ' ye..s...' . 

the voice asked again " will you be the successor of my divine seat ? ".  

I didn't know what it means but I want to survive ' yes...save me .....please.....' i answered in my mind.

that voice decrared in firm yet majestic tone like a royal decree " My child from now on you are my one and only  successor and receive all my blessings!!! ". 

With that my vision turned white and I lost consciousness.

"Argh...My head hurts..." I woke up to an unfamiliar celling which looks like of an hospital.   ' I guess am In hospital...' i thought to myself while looking around.

"Ah...you woke up ? How are you feeling miss ?" An above average looking nurse calls to me and said hurriedly " wait a minute let me call the doctor and you know even after accident there's no wounds on your body but still if you are feeling unwell you can rest while I call the doctor okay? ". Yeah and she talks a lot. 

then without listening to my reply she ran out of the room to call the main doctor.

' but she is cute...' I thought to myself and suddenly.....a floating screen appears.

=========================

^_⁠^ Welcome Host , How are you ?                       

========================

"Am I seeing things ?.....what is this ? " I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

=========================

^⁠_⁠^ No host you not seeing things and I am evolution system patched by Goddess of Lust to assist her successor in the path of evolution and That is you.

=========================

" Wait...WHAT?!! " I shouted in disbelief but then  I remembered hearing a voice when I was losing conciousness like something about being her successor then I thought  ' wait, then that voice belongs to a goddess! , gods exist ? And this is system like in games and novels ? WTF! ' I was speechless.

=========================

^⁠_^ Yes host Gods do exist      and you are chosen by the      goddess of lust as her              successor and evolution system will given to every living being in  earth to evolve further to survive the apocalypse which will starts in one month but host's system which Is 'I' is modified by goddess of lust to    assist you in you journey to godhood.

=========================

' oh...too much information ' I Complained but at this moment I felt like everything is happening so suddenly but I calmed down quickly and sorted all the info.' first- now I am successor of goddess of lust , second- Apocalypse will start in one month and I have to prepare , third- I got an upgraded system of evolution system which will be given to everyone on the D-Day , right system ? '.

=========================

^_^ Affirmative Host. 

=========================

The room's door opened and that talkative nurse came back with the doctor as he did few test on me and said I am perfectly fine which is surprising because I was in big accident. 

The doctor said I can be discharged now as he finds nothing wrong with me so I immediately did that and went home as for my workplace......... ' that can go to hell ' now I am going to have fun as much as I can. " hehehehe " I laughed creepyly at that thought which scared the shit out of people walking beside me but I ignored that.

"Growl....." It looks like my stomach is grumbling but I was confused because I ate my breakfast when going to my workplace.

=========================

^⁠_⁠^ That's because host's body used lots of energy when you healed from those wounds as gods cannot interfere directly with mortals so her blessings temporarily increased your vitality to regenerate from your wounds. 

=========================

" Oho...so that's why" with that my confusion vanished and I went inside my house to cook something for me in kitchen. 

' I can check this system after eating first ' i thought and started eating to my heart's content.

16