Ch-3 Do you dare to bet ?
943 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm dressed in gorgeous black gothic style mini dress with a matching pair of heels and wore a pair of beautiful diamond earrings and bracelet.

Currently i am standing outside the club as many people are going in and out. It's my first time going to a club and I am looking forward to it.

" Damn..... it really feels overwhelming but let's get inside  first " I muttered as I went inside and guards did not block me like a cliche story because I already prepared everything beforehand.

I walked to club hall and saw lots of men and women in various dresses dancing and enjoying themselves.

 ' it's too noisy and crowded ' I Complained as music was too loud for me.

I don't like noisy and crowded place but oh well......' let's find a seat first '. 

After finding a vacant seat near a bar corner I immediately sat on it.

As I was drinking some soft drinks some people came to ask for a dance with me but I rejected them because I was not interested in dancing.

At a glance , I can say that there are more than 200-250 people with 40-45% women.

Finally after half an hour of waiting , a group of men came walking towards me while looking like a textbook example of thugs.

I want my first time to be a rough gangbang with all my holes full with thick white liquid not gentle and passionate sex.

' hehe...what can you say ? I'm too perverted and because of that I was chosen by goddess of lust ' i thought in my mind as i looked towards them .

" Hey bitch that seat is reserved for our boss move your ass from there " one of the goons spoke. 

And i looked towards their 'Boss' who is currently standing in front of me.

He is currently wearing open shirt showing his hard muscles and his tall frame. His face looks fierce but young around 24-28 years old. He face is quite good looking around 7/10.

' Oh....he is quite tall ' I thought in my mind as he's about 6'7 ft tall while I, myself am quite tall at 5'9 ft .

" What are you staring at Bitch ? " The 'Boss' said while looking at me fiercely.

' Oho...look at their acting ' i thought as i smiled at them.

I can say from there eyes that they are trying to act like gangster but these cute bastards haven't even hurt a single soul.

" You can sit here cutie " I said as i stood up and moved to the side.

His eyebrows twitched at the word ' cutie ' and i noticed that.

As He sat on it , I immediately jumped on his lap while leaning on his hard chest with my back and making his body jerk in suprise as his eyes widened.

" Bitch what are you doing ? " He asked with a frown on his face.

And I said " what ? I am just sitting can't you see ? " While giving him a charming smile.

"Gulp..." He gulped looking at my smile.

My smile widened because of his cute reaction and I said " by the way , what's your name cutie ? ".

All the goons shuddered when Luna mentioned ' cutie ' and they thought ' she is done for......' . because thier boss hates being called ' cutie ' the most.

His face darkened and he said while frowning " Name's Tang Shaoyao but bitch it seems you need to be taught a lesson first ".

"Ahh....." A moan escaped my mouth as he suddenly grapped one of my boobs.

I said " why don't you teach lessons to me somewhere else cutie pie" while touching his crotch area.

'hehe....he's really cute with his angry face ' I thought and chuckled in my mind as I saw veins bulging over his forehead with anger apperant on his face.

" You bought it upon yourself bitch " he said grumpily as he grabbed my waist and stood up from his seat while carrying me. 

Tang Shaoyao exited the club with me in his arms and started walking towards his car while his goons followed behind.

One of the goons opened the door of the car and he threwed me inside as he went to the driver seat and started driving. his goons followed with other cars behind us.

15 minutes later........

We reached 'the base ' according to these guys which was an abandoned company building.

Tang Shaoyao went inside the building with me walking behind.

We reached the hall and I saw lots of thugs chatting or sleeping on few big sofas.

As i looked around the hall and noticed.  There were more than 30 thugs , Well 32 to be exact .    They are all young between 20-25 age group.

Tang Shaoyao looked at them and said with a loud voice " Brothers I got some good stuff and thought to share with you guys " as he smiled mischievously while looking at me.

' There are lots of guys....but I am excited at the same time' I thought as shiver ran down on me at thought of fucked by more than thirty men.

' They are too inocent and won't do what I want because Tang Shaoyao just want scare me but......looks like I have to provoke them more ' i thought and smiled at them.

" Hey little Shaoyao you want to do something bad to me ? Aww......You're so cute " i mockingly said to him.

Tang Shaoyao was always a hot head not a fool but because of this continuous provoking he finds it hard to control himself.

' I just wanted to scare her but this lady is too bold even quietly followed us.....i don't know what she's thinking but looks like I have to be more bold to scare her ' Tang Shaoyao thought as he started stripping.

' holy shit !....look at those muscles ' luna thought in her mind as she looked at his upper body.

" Little Shaoyao why did you stopped ? Or do have a small thing ? Don't worry I won't laugh if you have small thing Okay ? " I said with a teasing smile.

His face contorted in anger as he immediately dropped his pants and a sleeping dragon with a length of 7 inches and considerable girth came into my view.

' Oho.....he got quite the package ' I thought as my eyes widened in suprise but my face quickly turned normal.

" You two,  go bring a big mattress from the store room " Tang Shaoyao ordered as he pointed at two guys.

" Yes Boss " two guys replied as they went to do their job.

" So Little Shaoyao, you guys going to rape me or what ? Are you guys man enough ? Hmm ?" I taunted them with my words which were like Critical hits on their pride.

" You will know it soon " he replied while gritting his teeths. 

' I better stop provoking him or he will really explode to death hehe....' I thought when nice idea came to my mind."

" Little Shaoyao , How about we play a game ? Do you dare ? Hmm ? " I suggested with playful smile. 

"What game ? " He asked with unease seeing her devilish smile. 

"Do you dare to bet with me which side will remain standing after the showdown ? The winner can ask anything from the loser ? If I lose then you can do whatever you want with me ? Deal Or you scared cutie ?" I challenged then with a confident smirk. 

 " Fine bitch Deal " He immediately said yes and didn't think much about it. his anger was already above his rationality.

Tang Shaoyao looked towards his men and said in a loud commanding voice " Fuck this bitch to your heart's content after I'm done with her ".

he immediately came closer to me and said  " Suck it Bitch ".

' fufufu.....Got him ' I thought as I got on my knees and held his thing with one of my hand.

I parted my luscious lips while streching my tongue out and started licking the top of his meat rod while my other hand was cupping his balls.

"Slick....Slick......Slick......." 

Licking sounds countinued as his rod became rock hard with just that and now close to 9 inches long with girth of 3 inches.

"Slick.......Slick.......Slick......."

I suddenly gobbled half of his dick and started sucking it by bobbing my head up and down while my tongue coiled around his shaft which made him grunts in pleasure.

" Slurp.......Slurp.......Slurp........"

"Arghh........"

Suddenly he grabbed my head with both of his hands and brutally thrusted his dick deep down my throat In one go streching it to the limit.

" Arfghhh.......grfghhh......." 

My eyes turned watery because of gag reflex and my throat bulged as i didn't expect that move.

" Ggfghhh.......Prfghhhh........"

' i feel no pain or damage due to my Dual cultivation skill and I can hold my breath for five minutes because of my vitality cool.....'  I thought in my mind as he continued to face fuck me brutally.

" Ahh......."

I moved his hands from my head and grabbed his butt cheeks which resulted a yelp from his mouth.

" W..W..What are you doing ? " He asked while stuttering as he looked at me incredulously with a blush on his face.

' Cute....well that revenge for before ' I thought in my mind and didn't replied him as I started deep throating him while looking straight into his eyes.

"Argh......"

"Slurp...... arfghhh.....Slurp......."

"Argh..." 

He grunted in heavenly pleasure feeling my mouth pussy as he didn't last long and came in my mouth. 

"Gulp.........Gulp.........Gulp........"

' Oho.....He came a lot and it's quite tasty actually......I like it~ ' I thought and happily started drinking his semen while  enjoying its taste.

*Plop*

I pulled my head backward to remove my mouth from his shaft with a plop sound.

" Mmmn~ Delicious ~ " I commented while licking my lips seductively.

" Huff....huff...." He panted ad he fell down on his butt to relax.

" Fufufu..... little boy , is that all you got ? " l laughed playfully as I provoked him again.

" Aargghhhh........."

Tang Shaoyao roared as he was completely enraged now.

15