Ch- 9 Bai Longwei ( Illustration of Luna )
1.4k 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Luna was in her sweet dreams, galaxy's away from earth in a dead planet devoid of any life.......

A Tall figure donned in an ethereal black robe and his impossibly Handsome looks with two gaint goat horns sprouting from his head , He  was sitting in the lotus position and meditating when his eyes suddenly opened , he grinned.

" Hahahaha...........Finally........." His sudden loud laughter shook the whole planet as He stood up and disappeared in thin air like he was never there......

_________________________________

Luna's eyelids trembled slightly as she slowly opened her eyes and saw Mizuki making tea.

" Yawn......." Luna yawned and sat on the bed while her legs still inside the blanket.

Mizuki looked back at Luna waking up and smiled.

 " Good Morning Young Miss would you like some tea ? " Mizuki asked while making traditional Japanese style tea.

" Morning Mizuki and Yes I would like some " I replied and thanked her as she nodded.

{ Good morning Luna~ So what's your plan for today ? } Lucia questioned after greeting me.

' Morning Lucia and for today Hmm... first I have to ask uncle to arrange something and second I have to collect some LP as long as I am here ' I replied to Lucia's question. 

{ Hmm.... That's a good idea because you need a lot of LP to spend on } Lucia said.

" Here~ Young Miss " Mizuki handed me a cup of tea.

" Thank you " I thanked her.

' Sigh.....Yeah Life is too hard *Sniff*Sniff* on this poor girl ' I joked with Lucia.

{ Yeah~ Yeah~ whatever you say } Lucia replied with an annoyed tone.

While we were busy in our little chat , Mizuki was looking at me with an anxious expression.

I noticed her expression and immediately understood her thoughts.

" This was the best tea I ever had in my life, You got some great talent in traditional tea making Mizuki " I said and praised Mizuki with a bright smile on my face.

Mizuki's expression immediately eased at my words as she breathed a sigh of relief.

" Thank you for your praise Young Miss, I was worried that  you wouldn't like Japanese tea " Mizuki responded with a relieved smile.

" Fufu~ Don't worry I am going to taste this delicacy everyday from now on " I told her with a teasing smile.

" Yes Young Miss " Mizuki replied with a gentle smile.

" Anyways, Mizuki I will be going outside for a little after getting freshed and eating breakfast So, would you like me to bring something from super market ? " I asked.

" Hmm..... There are some things i would like young Miss to buy for tonights dinner, Let me make a list for you. " Mizuki said and handed me a short list of Vegetables and other cooking materials.

" Okay " I replied as I took the list from her hand and stuffed it into my purse. 

After I got freshed and filled my tummy with yummy food cooked by Mizuki, Both of us were standing at the entrance of the dojo.

" I will be back before 7:00 PM So eat the lunch without me Okay ? " I informed Mizuki that I will be late.

" I understand Young Miss and Be Careful " Mizuki said and smiled softly.

I nodded and left from there.

Luna is currently wearing a cute white one piece dress with her lustrous black hair open , Giving her the appearance of a beautiful cute angle.

Spoiler

Luna wearing casual one piece

[collapse]

She wanted to visit a nearby park and relax there for a while.

As she walked the streets , Everyone is giving her their attention, no matter the age or gender, everyone was mesmerized by her appearance.

Luna was aware of the attention she is recieving but chose to ignored it.

With a small walk of 10 minutes she reached the park. She found an empty spot and sat there.

She looked at the little kids playing with each other without a care for their surroundings. She smiled looking at them and thought about her time when she used to play with her grandpa.

' How many inocents will die when apocalypse descends ,  mother nature is really too cruel ' I thought as my face saddened.

' I feel so weak that I can't protect them even if Iwant to ,I never felt so powerless before, it feels so disgusting being so weak ' I said as my thoughts darkened.

{ You are right that you cannot protect them because you are weak, nothing but a speck of dust in this Vast universe but Luna , you can forge a better future for those who survives  and evolves. So because strong, Strong enough to protect everyone you want Okay ? } Lucia consoled and comforted me like a mother.

' Thanks Lucia , I feel better now because of you ' I smiled and replied to her.

{ Yeah don't be so gloom and smile, Because you look better smiling } Lucia said gently.

' Hmm ' I said as I picked my smartphone and dialled my uncle's Number.

*Beep*

[ My darling neice~ you finally called me and why did you blocked me *sniff*sniff* you are so cruel~ so mean~ ] luna's uncle Started his little drama.

" Are you done ? " I asked sternly.

[ Yeah you really don't care even a little about me huh, So sad~ but why did you suddenly called this old man ? ] Luna's uncle asked.

" Old man Do you trust me ? " I asked with a serious voice.

[ Little girl why are suddenly asking this ? Are you all right ? Did something Happend ? You can tell I will come to you as fast as I can.....] Luna's uncle hurriedly asked with concern in his voice which made Luna smiled gently.

" Nothing happened to me but first answer to my question, Do you trust me or Not ? " I asked again.

[ I trust you little girl, I changed your diapers when you were a baby , Maybe I am not your blood uncle but I loved you like my daughter, if something happens to you, i will not be able to forgive myself So you can rely on your uncle anytime you want My little girl, Do you understand ? ] Luna's Uncle said with a fatherly voice.

" Thank you My dear Uncle~ " I replied with a gentle voice at his heartfelt words as my lips curled into a beautiful smile.

[ Wh–What did Y–You just said, ca..] luna's uncle wanted to hear it one more time but...

" Shut up Old man and listen to me " I immediately cut him off before he could say anything.

[ Hmm...So now can you tell me ? why you asked that kind of question to me ? ] Luna's uncle asked her back pointing to serious matter.

" It's a long story, I will tell about it personally when i return to china So wait a little First I want to discuss something with you So are you free ? " I asked him since my uncle is a busy person.

[ Don't worry little girl I have all the time for you So tell me what you wanted to discuss ? ] Luna's uncle told her to continue which she did.

" Old man I want you to buy  modern weapons, ammos and explosives as many as you can, and store them at a safe place where no one can reach other than you, Can you do it ? " I explained.

[ ...... little girl are you trying to do something illegal or are you joking around this old man ? ] Luna's uncle couldn't believe what her dear niece telling him to do.

" No I'm not doing something illegal and I will explained everything later I promise but can you do what I mentioned ? " I asked him again.

[ Okay I will do what I can Buy my girl please be safe ] he told as he hung up the call.

*Beep*

With that done, I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

{ Luna who's your uncle ? Why did you ask him to collect weapons ? ] Lucia asked with voice full of curiosity.

" His name is Bai Longwei, He's the owner of one of the biggest and richest business of China , He has deep connections with various kinds of powerfull peoples too So he can easily do what I asked him to do " I explained and took a breath before continuing.

" I asked him to collect those weapons because it can play a crucial role in early stages of apocalypse as there will be lot of people who are old , disabled or couldn't fight so these weapons can help protect themselves from monsters " I explained my intentions to Lucia.

{ Ohh~ Luna you're so smart you already thought that much ahead , I have to say I'm impressed } Lucia showered me with praises as enlightenment dawned upon her.

" That's enough about serious stuff, Now shall we collect some LP ? " I said with a naughty grin on my face.

{ Hehe~ You perverted girl } Lucia teased me.

I stood up and started Heading towards the infamous 'Onsen' of Takayama.

8