Dive.
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Diving.

Pov William von Portugal(Wil).

   It was dark. So dark that it felt like I had truly ceased to exist in every way. However, I still managed to understand some things, think, for example.

   Did that Goddess – or God – tell the truth? Or did she simply want to play a bad joke with me? 

   I didn't trust any individual. Not even my friend, I didn't trust. Most people “see God” as a being of goodness, someone we can trust, but most people thought that just because they had read the Bible without questioning anything, or simply - if they were intelligent -, they pretended to believe in a God , at least a good one, and, if it was the second option, she believed in a cruel being, but referred to him as being afraid of going to hell.

   Obviously, religion is not synonymous with intelligence. A person could be a Christian or an atheist and be very intelligent.

   This type of person was relatively easy to identify. If he were an intelligent (in relation to critical sense) and cultured subject (with deep knowledge in several areas), such a being would be based on the following formula: the existence of a being with a personality like that and with so much power might not be so absurd.

   The human being is pathetic, fragile in every way. And yet many people appear who degrade the term “God” to the point of being accessible, at least for those who had money.

   No matter how much money you have, you still can't control everything. You will still die at the end of your life or you may get a disease. You could go out on the street and have an air conditioner fall on your head and you would die. Bringing the term God up to this point only proves how human beings – at least most intelligent races – have low self-esteem and weak egos.

   If a human is already like this, imagine a being who was born having everything, being able to do whatever he wants without any direct negative consequences? What would a being like that be like? His personality? Do you really think it would be good? He would probably see us as mere summoned animals.

   And the worst part... most people in the world “trusted” a being like that just because it was written in a book of thousands of human modifications just because it was written that he was good at it.

   Some said that even if there was a God, if he wasn't good, he wouldn't follow him. But between us, what we really understand now is to go to heaven and live forever. No one really cares about others, only themselves.

    Being an atheist was a “mistake”, at least for me. Because if God existed, I would have a better chance of gaining something by following him, and if he didn't, I would die and not lose much. Just don't be a fanatic. As an atheist, if I died and was right, I wouldn't know I was right and on top of that I would go to hell if I was wrong.

   Ah, but I regretted being an atheist, even if it was a strange regret. It was like I just thought: It's a shame, I would change that if I went back in time, but I didn't feel any remorse, or any feelings.

   My personality was already like that, but I was still human, damn it. 

   Well, I was right about reincarnation, since it was a 20-year-old man who reincarnated - my friend too, in fact.

   Well, I felt like my thinking was faster and my working memory was better. It was strange not only because I had no brain, but also because I was at an abysmal level. 

     This Goddess increased my intelligence by how much?

  

   Now, I felt as if my working memory, visual, spatial and verbal intelligence were splendid, almost photographic.

   A light interrupted my thinking, making me feel a bit of a headache.

   Headache... I finally got a new body?!

     I felt groggy, dizzy, and started to feel a strange sensation of dizziness and nausea.

   

   The light began to shine more brightly. My entire body started to hurt. Everything, my new eyes, my entire head, nose, mouth, every tooth, tongue, neck. All!!!

"ah... ah..."

   I could already let out a few moans, but I still couldn't move my body - with the exception of a little in my mouth and the line near my neck.

[Just a moment... Puffs. Anyway, I'm finishing reshaping her body with an orphan who died here.] She stopped talking for a bit, and then, He continued to say excitedly: [Obviously, in real life, it wouldn't make sense for a man to reincarnate into a 10 year old child and think like an adult. Much less a baby. Unfortunately for you, this child here was mentally retarded, so I had to modify her DNA and genetic code, modifying genes, eliminating others, and mainly adding new genes. I also changed her race to Pyrabissal.]

[[if I explain to you what parabyssal is, it will lose its fun, so I'll at most give you some tips... Later]

   I couldn't pay much attention to her. My whole body hurt like hell. Even my testicles hurt. Obviously.

"Damn... Damn. Shit."

   In a stupid act, I cursed and groaned again, which only made my pain increase. 

The fucking goddess started talking again.

[This universe is different, okay? Sure, I could put all the information into your head, I could also just create a choir from scratch in less than d thousandths for you, but that would be really boring. So I'll simply give you a clue: here is Myun, which is like magic, the energy they use for myun is called Mi]

[Modify your intellectual capacity too, so obviously you will know what to do after this little process is over. In fact, eat that dead rat over there as soon as you get up, please.]

[[In fact, people here have such good memories that they memorize everything they pay attention to for a long time. Be smart, okay?]

[and I also gave him new clothes. be grateful]

   The pain began to subside. I started breathing very hard. My intelligence has improved a lot, so I noticed some small errors in my previous reasoning.

   It wasn't just the mouth and tongue that were able to move a little, but also the lungs, since you need a little air to speak.

   I got up a little shaky. 

"Shit... what is this place...?"

   Despite my groggy speech, I spoke with much surprise. My vision was a little blurry, but I saw some decomposing corpses of people when I looked around the alley. The smell was horrible. 

   One body had arms and legs severed. with his head crushed and pieces of his brain rotting on the floor. There are worms and various brands. I was very disgusted when I saw the worms inside the body. The other one was being eaten by rare people (not that the previous one wasn't being eaten too, but damn, gross.

"Uhhhhh.."

   I vomited in disgust and disgust. With my body weakness, the action of vomiting was enough for me to end up falling, and worst of all: falling in my own vomit.

"Cum.."

   After cursing that, I quickly washed some off. My weakness quickly disappeared and my vision became “normal”. Many of them were obvious, because I could see new colors, many new tones and new colors that I had never seen before. 

   I looked again at the company being eaten by many rats and flies. Honestly, I examined them both: the one with his head and brain crushed and the other, who had a hole in his head that I could only see now that my vision improved.

    His head literally had no brain. The hole only shows the inside of the skull and several flies inside with a mouse. 

Hb

    I wanted to vomit again, but I held it together. Obviously, I didn't want to waste nutrients in an unfamiliar environment where I might need energy later.

"Gulk"

   I swallowed the vomit. Some of the vomit liquid went down my lips, but I licked it off and swallowed it. Disgusting.

   I thought about what the woman had told me. In what she told me there were two key words: almost everything here is different. Throw away most of your expectations and prepare your mind.

   I need to be cautious and careful with the new environment - which certainly wasn't peaceful with those organs there -.

  The problem was the language here and the culture. I was screwed. From my soap opera experiences of reincarnation, if this were the middle ages, I would have lost, as I would probably have become a slave.

   I felt a strange sensation in my head. Memories began to surface in my consciousness.

"ah... hahaha, with that the problem of language, and a little culture, is solved!"

   I remembered who, what and what species the boy was. He was a jinion cat. Jinion would be beasts of men, only they are different. Beastmen are more animal-like, but jinions have a human appearance with some animal characteristics.

   I looked at my hands; they were a mix of human and cat hands. I turned it into human hands quickly. It was strange, because in this body's memories the boy couldn't do that.

   In fact, the boy's name was happy. Real cat name, right... as he was yellow, I thought he would be a certain yellow cat, half orange and with a dubious owner.

   The boy, being intellectually disabled, suffered a little. Although the people here are apparently more intelligent, it seems that only the mathematical ability, long-term and short-term memory capacity were insightful. Most people here had almost photographic memories and almost never forgot anything. Memorizing everything, you paid attention. If they forget, it was probably just a small mistake. Everyone here seemed to be stronger, much stronger than the people on earth. I discovered this by watching some Cat Junion Felix memories, in which some fights occurred. I sold that, realized I was kind of screwed. 

   I also knew one thing: we weren't specifically in the middle ages, there were even some “magic cell phones”. Vehicles too. Cameras, etc. Of course, not all places had magical cameras, as it was a high-level technology that was almost an identical model to an Earth camera, but with magical materials. 

VI traveled to an almost futuristic magical era.

   I also saw that the life expectancy of humans here is the same as that on earth. There are also other races.

   In fact, according to this kid - Not one of the African gods, I'm referring to the boy himself - memories, It was the 1500s. Obviously, he was older, but according to your memories, this is the "special" date on which the revolution began. Although everyone here is very intelligent, in the beginning it wasn't like that, and they always got into religious disagreements, etinis, etc. There was even a Nazi species.

  This is caused by the lottery angels who were in power, controlling the evolution of technology.

    Everything changed when some beings began to explore magic more. How did this boy know this? He had a public education here. 

   I remembered everything, the nun and some friends from the children's basket. 

     Well, people in this dimension just had better memory, so I think I can do well...

   In fact, I was on the continent Earth, in the kingdom of the same name, Earth. 

   The neighborhood, black flowers. Even this alley here was a dead end, and the entrance led to another alley (this time not a dead end), which led to a street of drug sellers. The other exit led to another shopping street.

   Obviously, I couldn't completely trust the boy's memories. In addition to the phenomenon of “false memories,” where some people remembered memories that weren't real but existed, this boy obviously didn't know everything. 

   oh, oh, and apparently, this might not be the goddess's main dimension or just a location in it, after all, damn, from this boy's memories, there was a large scale war, in which he participated of demigods. 

   A voice interrupted my reasoning.

[hello.]

   A voice appeared in my head. It was that miserable goddess!!

"What is this, my goddess?" I replied politely. Obviously, nothing would be gained by irritating. Treating her would be better with the city and respect. 

[it looks like you got dumber when you transmigrated; I ordered that mouse to be eaten there when it was tied up.]

"Could you tell me why?"

[it's a surprise. Plus, it will be funny.]

  I was in shock. I almost have a mental breakdown. How depraved would someone have to be to laugh at something like that? Normal, she was not.

   Well, it was a God. A being with so much power would obviously think outside the box. 

   I've become some kind of alien that absorbs other people's DNA, so she's asking me to eat the rat and test it? 

   Well, this could also be a test. She could be testing my intelligence. If I were alienated and fearful enough to obey her every command, she might find me no fun at all.

    Nonsense. The decision to eat the mouse or not was a gamble that would decide my life. 

   Obviously, from my perception, time has slowed down. I started to reason, if it was just a joke by the goddess, and I eat the mouse just to get sick and die later, but it could also just be an attempt to rub it in my face: right, you're not in control here.

   It could also be that it was a test to see if I was fun or not. 

   Well, what would a normal person think? It certainly wouldn't do to displease a goddess by disobeying her. And then she would eat the mouse. This is the most obvious decision. Show that you are on a leash.  

   But it was too obvious. However, knowing a little about his personality, this would be a wrong option, because with his personality, it could be a joke. 

   She was a joke. 

[Stop thinking and go eat the mouse.]

   She said throwing a small smile at me. Just thinking about eating the mouse made me sick. However, that little smile decided mine.

   It was more likely a joke.

"Sorry, but I'm not eating the mouse."

   There was a bit of silence after my answer, it was probably the right decision.

   Probably...

   I started to feel a strange sensation in my left mother. It started to intensify until i It is ...

*Plush

"ahhu."

   My left hand exploded!!. I screamed softly, afraid of alerting the other residents to my existence here.

  

   I fell to the floor groaning and pain and blood flooded me.

[ Don't pretend you don't understand this situation: I sent you here just for my entertainment. If you seem boring.... .]

   I shivered a little when I heard his threat. I tried to get up in pain.

   Damn, I was in so much pain. I got up with difficulty and went to the mouse.

   I went to the dead mouse and bit it. His blood, mixed with morcas and fly larvae, disgusted me greatly. I drank the blood while chewing part of the corpse. I noticed that my canine teeth were larger than a normal human's. Probably because he (FEliX) is from the Cat Jinion race.

   A little blood ran from my mouth, ran down my neck and wet my head. In fact, my shirt was white, the shorts were also white. My skin color was white. 

   I had a strange feeling when the rat's blood entered my stomach. It was very strange. Blood flows from my heart throughout my body.

MThe goddess regenerated my hand.

   By instinct, I transformed my hand, which was previously a mixture of a human and a cat hand, into a normal mouse hand, only very large.

"Cum..."

   Hey, I exclaimed. I simply got one of the powers with the greatest potential in all of fiction. As I got smarter, I started thinking about the possibilities. Could I become a God? By the way, can that Goddess read my mind now? Does she know how to read or just doesn't read because she doesn't want to?

   I looked at her, which had now appeared, and she looked at me. 

My shorts, shirt and black hair were stained with blood from the groin to a little lower. It was shit. People here were naturally more suspicious, imagine seeing a child with blood on their clothes.

   Well, it wasn't specifically a short, but the setting fits this shit. 

   She started by saying: [great! Now, I'm going to retreat for a while and just observe. Good luck in my despicable dimension, new and old main! Haha ha.]

   After that little laugh, she disappeared. Honestly, I don't feel sorry for this goddess, even after she broke my left egg and regenerated it. After all, I was a being of calm nature.

   I looked, turned around and saw the exit from the alley that led to another alley. What rubbish, huh?

   There was a puddle of water in one of them. I went over there and looked at her. She wanted my appearance correct as she didn't trust the boy's memories which could be easily modified by the Goddess. In fact, I could even say that I went to hell and I'm being judged, or that I'm in a coma and I'm dreaming, but it's all very real. Obviously, only hell is possible, but I ruled that out too.

   In fact, a blood honeydew red shirt.(whose origin was a gift from Theo That the goddess changed. Apparently when she said she gave new clothes it was a joke.), and a pair of pants that weren't pants, shorts... Anyway , white.

  I entered another alley and headed towards the exit that led to another street that wasn't the drug dealers' street. I wanted to go to Theo's store, to clean myself up well. From this boy's memories, he seemed like a decent guy. Theo's race was human.

I also remembered other things.

In this world, there are several ways to account for the era: prior to the magical revolution in the era that the demigods controlled everything and prevented the cuvization from progressing. The era of origin, and there were only theories, and it was after the magical revolution.

   For Demigods ou ter The more correct term would be angels, but some call them demigods, but they are angels.

   T  

  As I had already thought, I didn't fully trust this boy's morals, since that goddess could have changed him. 

*Tal tak   

I heard quick footsteps and looked back. A goat with black eyes, blue hair, a serious and frightening look and a well-defined chin was coming towards me.

John, the bastard that killed this body because he wanted to happily sell him as a slave, but he ended up killing him by accident, and that's why he took several of his organs to try to sell. I discovered an interesting fact: the body that I now resided in was a new one, but not FelIxh's, but rather with memories of felix. Feliz had had his entire body cut into pieces and sold. The goddess was really playing with me. It doesn't reveal this fact at the beginning... Anyway, 

    The guy started coming towards me.

   Fucked.

1