Chapter 2
179 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had left Goku's house a while ago, and while my Grimm pool was nearby, I was confident he would never find it.

Nyxia:"Hey So, Like, I forgot to place the seals on you, but good news, I got a friend to help me figure out how to get them working!"

"Seriously? Also who are you?"

Nyxia:"Goddess of Void, Death, and Chaos, Nyxia Lux, Calling from THE VOID BEYOND CREATION. I got my friend Lilith to help me Get your seals working, you should now feel slightly weaker, we weren't able to put all the seals on your power so I just tried to seal your future power growth further."

Lilith:"This might be a bit traumatic, because I can be a bit dramatic~." *In a sing song tone with the sound of snapping fingers*

Suddenly feeling sluggish, my body fell apart as my power level dropped rapidly before reforming as I grew used to the drop in power.

"Ugh That felt strange..."

Nyxia:"I know but you'll have to deal with it, I could only get 4 seals working anyway, seems you just grow too fast in the future."

"Well no matter, time to create Ki techniques!"

Nyxia:"Ok well, I'll talk to you later then."*Nyxia has left the chat*

Channeling the Ki in my body like how Goku taught me, I noticed that when I gathered it in one place, my Ki was a solid black. Slowly, I began willing it through my body, circulating it through my limbs and into my core before repeating that a few times. Finally I channeled all that Ki into my scythe, Which I aptly named Thanatos, forming a dark aura around it before I swung it, sending a wave of Ki into the forest.

Any trees in the Ki blade's path were cut down before it dematerialized a few meters from my body. Repeating this action, I eventually got the technique to form solid blades of Ki that didn't just instantly disappear after a few seconds.

[Ki Technique Created: Death Blade: Release a black black of death from your weapon]

(A/N: Think the Ki scythe made by Goku Black, but without the scythe part, Also, I'm giving Scarlet Super Saiyan Rose, because yes.)

"Finally, Now for a Strengthening technique!"

Getting rid of Thanatos, I channeled my Ki in the same way that Super Saiyan was, but this time the small amounts of Saiyan DNA I had gotten after consuming some of Goku's hair(I know it's weird but it was the only way that wasn't suspicious.) reacted, a long black monkey tail sprouting from my butt as my hair began to stand on its end and turn a nice scarlet.

"It's not Super Saiyan Rose, but it definitely works."

[Technique Learned: Pseudo Super Saiyan Scarlet: Channel your Grimm Ki to activate your Saiyan DNA and achieve a Pseudo Super Saiyan state, must be master to earn a real one.]

"System display my strength."

[Name: Scarlet Rose]

[Race: Sun Wukong(Grimm Saiyan)]

[Power Level: 10,000(Sealed Power: 100,000)]

[Limitless Potential]

[Omni-Affinity/Omni-Resistance]

[Semi-Immortal Body*]

[Curse: Shonen Protagonist Luck]

[Four Divine Seals: To release the first Seal, you must achieve Super Saiyan Scarlet.]

[Weapon: Grimm Rose Scythe; Thanatos]

[Inherent Skills: Grimm Creation, Grimm Control, Aura Control(Ki Control), Regeneration]

[Ki Techniques: Death Blade, Pseudo Super Saiyan Scarlet]

(A/N: I noticed almost all powerful Grimm are named after mythical creatures or heros, so a Grimm Saiyan Hybrid is now known as a Sun Wukong, since that was the original inspiration for Goku.)

"Nice, but I'll need more power than that!"

Channeling my ki into my finger, I tried to shoot it out like a finger gun, and while I got it to work it was way too inaccurate. I kept at it however, and eventually I got it to consistently hit its target.

"I'll name this technique, Grimm Gun."

[Ki technique created: Grimm Gun: Shoot a ball of your Grimm ki at the enemy destroying most life it encounters.]

The tree I had been shooting with the Grimm Gun had begun to rapidly decay, and not really caring that it had that effect, I worked on my finishing attack. I channeled all my Ki into my hands and moved them in a circular pattern. A black trail followed each hand as my focus was entirely on this attack.

(A/N: Think that martial arts trope where the opponent circles their hands, or Cosmic Garou's final technique, the Dragon King Emperor Fist or whatever it was called when he circled his hands before attacking Saitama.)

When the circle was complete, I thrust all my ki into the attack as a beam of black ki similar to a Kamehameha wave only larger and more destructive. When I finished the attack, I felt drained, but stronger, my Ki reserves almost dry, I weakly celebrated my victory before meditating to regain Ki.

I continued to refine this attack, eventually reducing the size to half a normal Kamehameha wave, but with twice as much power on its own. I even got to the point where my Ki reserve grew too large for the attack to drain me completely, and finally decided to name the technique.

"This is my Ultimate technique, Justified Death!"

[You have Created an ultimate technique: Justified Death: Fire a beam of pure Grimm ki at the enemy, destroying them on a molecular level if hit.]

"Fuck Yeah! I'm gonna Kill some bitches!"

8