24 – Slavery Is Wrong (When I’m The Slave).
1.2k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Extra long. I wanted to write a lot of shit, and I didn't want to split it up. Hope ya enjoy.

Seriously, I can't write a good fight scene for the life of me. Goddamnit.

 

One of the guards handed Agatha a collar. Probably a slavery collar, as that's what they called the fucking thing.

"Here it is." 

Motherfuckers.

Slavery is illegal. Probably. I don't know fantasy world laws, but being enslaved to someone like this is a recipe for disaster. I don't think I've  seen any slaves around either. I think. Stealth slaves?

Okay, I just don't have any idea.

"Is this illegal?" I might as well ask. What's the worst that can happen? Torture? Actually...

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Agatha rolled her eyes in response. "No, the art of forcing people to obey others against their wills completely without repercussion."

Forcing people to obey others against their wills?

The collar does that? 

I can see why they brought it, but this is much worse than I thought it would be.

She kicked me again and I started coughing. "I knew you were a moron, but I didn't know how much of a dumbass you really were. How the hell do you not know basic laws? Or are you just stalling for time? No one's coming to save you."

I looked up at Agatha and then I noticed something.

It was who walked in behind her.

It was Ms. Gullible. Her eyes were red and puffy while the trails of tears were faintly visible on her face. 

And as I was wondering why she was here, I noticed it. Something different about what she was wearing.

Around her neck.

A collar.

"Brofstag, pick him up so I can get the collar on him." Agatha said words and I could hear them, but I didn't register them. This was... Important.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't help but ask. "Why?" 

"Because you won't resist under the effects of the collar." She kicked me again.

"No." I say while coughing, tasting a bit of blood in my mouth. "Why her? Why's she here?"

Agatha turned around. "Oh, her." She looked back and smiled. "I thought she might have information on you that she was hiding. She was able to resist the basic mental probes we used, or so we thought, but the collar really proved her innocence." 

She sighed. "Well, she's good enough with a sword, and I'm sure I can find some use for her. Might have been a waste of a slave collar, but we can just kill her and grab it afterwards."

Red is the only color I see as I glare at Agatha.

I am angry. 

I am very angry. 

Enraged. Furious.

Pissed the hell off.

Gullible was gullible. She was naive. She was definitely stupid, and I didn't really know her.

But she didn't deserve that. Not from what I had seen. And not for such a petty reason. 

"Fuck you." I got out before suffering another kick. I didn't get it. Why wasn't it working? I was expecting some kind of reaction, maybe someone would notice something off, anything, or just pass out, but--

"Oh, and I'm not sure what trick you used before, but the guard room was built better than that basement you were in before." Agatha bent down in front of my face and smirked. "The room is set up with the proper magic to prevent you using that spell you used. Maybe a poison gas? It's common knowledge to set up as many wards as possible in a guard room, many more than we had in that basement. We normally wouldn't have needed them, but you seemed to disprove that."

That couldn't be true. I can't believe that. I reach out with my mana. I try to sense the mana in the room. I reach out and,

Nothing.

I feel nothing.

No magic. No power.

I'm drawing it into myself, but something in the air is preventing it from finding a structure. Trying to disperse it, de-focus it.

I'm trapped.

I'm really trapped. 

I had power, and now,

I have none.

Ha. Hahaha.

It can't end like this. 

No, it won't.

I'm a hero. I've got destiny on my side.

God doesn't care about me, he's a lazy son of a bitch who doesn't really want you anymore.

But he gave me power, I have special abilities!

He gave you a power anyone can attain, just a speed boost to your development. You have no power here.

Then what do I do? How do I escape?

I think, and I fight myself, searching for an answer as one guard lifts me up by the neck. It's Brofstag. I reach my arms out and try to push him away, struggling to do so, but I'm not strong enough. My struggles don't even annoy him.

I try to grab his face, but my arms are too short, or his arms are too long. It doesn't matter. I just need to get out of here. I need to escape.

How?

How do I do that?

What do I have?

The only option I can come up with is to do something magical, but I can't figure out how.

Questions! I need to ask questions.

Can other people use magic? I don't know. The guard captain used magic, or something like it. Maybe a skill. He tried to command me somehow, but I don't know how. Can't bother with that if I don't get it.

So, what else? What can I think of? Agatha is going to put the collar on me any second now, so how do I figure this out?

Wait, the collar! The slavery collar! Will that control me with a skill or with magic? How will it work in this room? There has to be something there, it's the only thing I can think of.

Agatha reaches out to me and holds my arms in place. She's strong too. I'm looking at the collar, trying to see its mana, figure out how to stop it, and Agatha slowly opens it up to place it around my neck.

I can see something on the collar. In the collar. Something complicated. I haven't created spells like this, they seem different from anything I've seen. Complex circles and shapes, layering over each other into infinity. But they seem to be active in this room, and I need to figure out how.

She places the collar around my neck and I can't see it with my eyes anymore, but that's fine. I don't need my eyes to see this. I can feel the mana, making up circles and shapes, tracing patterns that mean nothing and something.

One of the parts of the collar allows it to work in here and I'm not sure which part. It could be that part or that part or that part, but it doesn't matter. I reach out and try to figure out how to copy it, which part could grant me freedom. I trace unreadable lines in the air quickly, watching them disperse.  

I can't figure it out. I don't know how to do it.

Agatha reaches down to her wrist and brings up a bracelet of sorts. I look at the bracelet and--

Oh.

I get it.

It wasn't the collar that worked in here. It's just supposed to receive a signal. 

It's the bracelet. The bracelet is the key to this.

Agatha raises the bracelet to my neck and I try and solve this mystery. I manipulate the lines, the circles, all the shapes to form patterns, anything to escape.

But it's still not working. 

I can't figure out how to make it work. 

I'm tracing unseen symbols in the air, cycling through them as fast as I can, but they disperse without a reaction. I fuse multiple together to hope for a chance, and nothing.

Then maybe it's not how the magic is used. What if it's about the bracelet and the collar themselves?

Maybe they have an odd material. Maybe I can use magic through that.

Maybe, maybe, so many maybe's and the bracelet Agatha is holding is glowing. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I feel the magic from the bracelet reach into the collar. I try to manipulate my mana, fight against whatever's happening, but I can't do anything. Nothing is working.

Outside the box. Thinking outside the box. 

The bracelet is using magic on the collar. The collar is using magic on me. 

Maybe only one specific magic will work in this room. For some reason only the collar and the bracelet work.

If that's the case...

I'll just use the bracelet and the collar the way they're intended. Almost.

I feel a something coming over me from the collar. I don't fight it. I send my magic into the collar, right along the lines and shapes. 

And I make a small adjustment. Or two. Or three. And as my mana drains in this room easily, I can't do anything major. I can feel myself exhausting my already low supply of mana from trying all these different things, but I make the smallest of adjustments. I change the targets.

The collar is supposed to be removable, and the bracelet is supposed to ensure that. I switch it. The collar is supposed to control my actions based on the decisions of the one with the bracelet. That's been switched too. The collar forces the wearer to never be able to harm the one with the bracelet. Again, the targets are changed. The one with the collar can have their mana drained into the one with the bracelet--

I don't think I need to continue? I switched the targets. 

Slave is master, and master is slave.

I would say Abe Lincoln would be proud, but someone is still a slave here.

As I make the small adjustments, the spell moves targets. The magic shifts. 

And the glow fades, and the spell is cast.

I wait for Agatha to say something to notice something off.

She lowers her wrist from my neck and looks at her bracelet. It faintly gives a white glow for a moment, and I feel something almost. A connection between the two rings.

"The connection was a success." Agatha kept smiling. Brofstag tossed me to the floor. "Now for some answers."

Agatha walked up to where I was sprawled across the floor. "First of all, tell me without lying. Who do you work for?"

"He's the laziest bastard I know..." I need to think of a plan, so I try dragging it out. "I never met the man himself or know his name, but that's what I was told and I'm inclined to believe it."

Agatha kicks me. "Then, what can you tell me?" 

I feign coughing. I really don't know how to do this. I could just shout at Agatha to do something, but then everyone else in the room would kill me. I don't want that. 

There are four guards, one of them a blond captain, one of them being a cool looking guy named Brofstag, and two of them being... I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they're weaklings compared to the other two. They seem like asshole guard A and asshole guard B. Otto is standing while having two swords pointed at his neck by the weaklings.

I need to be smart. I'm not smart. 

This is a problem.

"The one guy I had the most contact with seemed like a really religious guy. Was super uptight and wore glasses. I remember there was at least one guy that called him Phanny." Not lying. I'm the one guy.

"... Are you fucking with me?" Agatha is confused.

"Yeah, he was called Phanny. What's wrong with that?"

"Isn't that just another word for... I can't say it in front of guys. Damien, you say it."

"I can't say it." The guard captain spoke up. I guess he's Damien now. "Brofstag, you do it."

"Vagina." Spoken like a true champ.

"Yeah, it's another word for that."

Holy shit. It is? Who the fuck calls a vagina a Phanny? I was thinking of fanny packs. 

Oh. Is that where the name comes from? 

I didn't even realize that.

The more you know.

"Phanny is going to love hearing about this." 

"Fucking hell, stop getting us off topic!" She kicked me again. Time to fake coughing again. Ah shit, I coughed up more blood. I guess maybe it's not so fake after all. 

I could probably take one of these guys if I had a weapon. Otto could maybe take two. Agatha might be a problem, but I think I could make it work if I told her to do something. Though, I have no idea if the collar switch actually worked. It's my only chance.

Wait a second. I forgot one person. Gullible. She's in here. Is she Agatha's slave? 

Hmmm...

If I order Agatha to order her, will she obey my command? It might be worth a shot. She has a weapon to boot. 

Wait.

Wait a fucking second.

SHIT. 

It may not say it on my fucked up status screen, but...

I have an item box. Item storage. I've got fucking swords and shit on me.

I bring my hand towards my mouth as I finish coughing. I curl it into a fist and try to send something into it.

Bingo. One copper coin, in my fist.

I try and put it back in the box, and---

Nope. I started doing it before realizing how difficult it was. That takes more energy than I was expecting. But at least I know I have access to my daggers, and swords, and dead animals.

Do I even have dead animals still? Maybe. I killed a lot of shit in that forest, way too much. I probably caused a mass extinction considering how many corpses I have. 

How much random shit do I even have in my item storage?

...

I have an idea.

It might work. It might not.

It's my best shot at getting out, but it has a high chance of me dying. These guards are pretty fucking strong, much stronger than the punks from SilverLeaf. I guess it's like comparing a street gang to the police force. It's no contest. That means I have to be very, very fucking careful.

Basically, I have to not act like me.

Fuck.

"Motherfuckingsonofabitch." I managed to get it out under my breath. I feel as though it was appropriate for everything I was going through.

"You didn't give us anything at all. What group is it you're a part of?" Agatha said, managing to get back to being calm.

Time to get the shit show started.

"I'm not part of any group Phanny is a part of. By the way, stop kicking me."

I hope this works. I gave a simple order. Something everyone but Agatha wouldn't notice until she brings attention to it. I think. I actually have no idea how these slave collars work, and I'm hoping that disobeying the orders doesn't seem obvious.

Lo and behold, 

Agatha raises her foot to kick me.

And as she brings it down.

It stops right in front of me.

I watch the confusion appear on her face and I know the truth now. I can tell her to do something, and she's forced to do it. The guards didn't notice a fucking thing.

Time to put the plan into motion.

First, I need to get Agatha occupied with someone else. Then I get Agatha to get Gullible to kill some guards. With that, I get Otto a weapon and it turns into a four vs. four. The guards have the obvious advantage and I can't use magic, but I'll have surprise on my side and two of the guards are apparently new, as Brofstag mentioned. 

Time for the shit to hit the fan.

"Kill the guards now. You're not allowed to impede me." I say to Agatha. I could say fight the guards, but that gives too much freedom in her actions. She could fight but let them win. She also may try to kill me or harm me, but by saying I don't want her to impede me, she won't be able to do a lot of anything against me if it interferes with what I want. 

"No. No, nononono--" Agatha protested but moved quickly. She took out one of her crossbows from nowhere and took a shot at the guard captain.

I brought out a dagger from my inventory and threw it at him as well, thinking that it might be hard for her to kill him on her own, but my worries were needless. He didn't see it coming. The bastard had turned around to face Otto at the moment and he couldn't react in time to the arrow; it entered the back of his head.

Brofstag reacted quickly. He reached down towards me, most likely aiming to kill me quickly. I made sure to respond with the plan.

I've got a lot of shit in my item storage.

And with all the grace that a dead wolf can offer, I dropped the biggest fucking wolf I've ever seen on top of him.

I never got rid of the corpse. I figured that since it ate meat, it wouldn't taste good, and if I wanted to use its fur for something I should find someone who could actually make the bastard into a coat. Having the wolf as a coat would probably be pretty rad looking, so I kept him around. 

And while the wolf corpse didn't kill Broftstag, it most definitely held him down.

Agatha aimed her bow at the other two guards, who were still in shock from this exchange. She fired once, but the guard she aimed at ducked out of the way. Otto dashed away from the other and moved towards me. I stood up, slowly. I was still suffering from the kicks. 

I brought out a sword from my storage and threw it at the guard that ducked. He wasn't able to move in time, and it went through his shoulder. It wasn't enough to kill him.

All this time, Ms. Gullible has been against a wall, stunned by the change in pace.

Agatha aimed her bow again, and I gave her a new command. "Order the girl to kill the guards."

"Lia, kill the guards." Agatha said, voice trembling. 

Gullible is Lia. Wow. The more you know.

Lia took out her sword from her item box and moved away from the wall, dashing towards the last standing guard. Agatha fired her bow at the guard, while Lia swung her sword at him from behind. The guard tilted his head slightly to avoid the arrow, but he wasn't prepared for the sword that went through his neck. 

The guard with the sword in his shoulder began to try and get off the floor, but I threw another sword at him before he could. That one went through his head.

And then there was Brofstag, struggling to get the corpse off himself.

"Alright! You wi--"

I grabbed another sword from my storage and stabbed him in the head. I'm not letting him buy time. I could get information from him, but I could probably get the same information from Agatha over here. He seemed competent, but I'd rather take my bet with the emotionally unstable one who I can literally force into doing my bidding. 

This entire fight took about twenty seconds. 

...

Holy shit, I can't believe I did that.

HOLY SHIT, I'M ALIVE!

YES!!!

"HAHAHAHA!" I laugh loudly. I don't think I've felt more panic than right then. 

Then Agatha pointed the crossbow towards me. 

"What the hell did you do to me!?" Her voice is shaking as she demands answers. 

"You're not allowed to try and harm me in any way. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes."  I say, turning to look at her. "I decided to pull some real David Blaine shit. Magicked the shit out of everything."

Agatha is confused. Again. She gets confused a lot, actually.

"Basically, you ain't gonna do shit to me." I say, smiling. 

Lia dropped the sword from her hands. She looks down at her hands, trembling, shaking with tears in her eyes.

Ah.

She probably hasn't killed anyone before. 

Well, that may be traumatizing.

And she might blame me for this.

No, she'll definitely blame me or Agatha for this. Hopefully Agatha. After all, she's not going to be here long.

"Alright. First, we're going to escape here. Then, you're going to give me a lot of information about various things." I move up to Agatha. Her hands are shaking as she holds the crossbow still pointed at my head. Honestly, this scary as shit for me, but it probably seems really badass. "And after that, we'll see if I'm not going to kill you."

Now she's really shaking. "You, you can't kill me! I-- I'm important for SilverLeaf! If you let me go, I'll--"

"That doesn't matter." I say, pushing the crossbow away. She doesn't move it back. "I doubt anyone would appreciate someone destroying all their hard work. In fact, I've got no reason to believe you anyways. So, give me one reason that I shouldn't kill you."

"I... I... HER! If you kill a slave owner, the slave dies! If you kill me, she dies with me!" Agatha shouts triumphantly, pointing at Lia.

Is that true?

That can't be true.

"Right, how do we undo that shit? Tell me."

"Normally, the collars and bracelet have a method of changing owners, but it's impossible to remove someone from slavery once they've been marked. It's one of the reasons why it's illegal. There are a few, difficult spells that can remove it, but they're only performed by those experienced with magic and know the specific ritual. With how you've messed up the magic surrounding the two of us I don't know think it would be possible for us to have it removed."

"... Are you lying to me about the slave death? I'd like a confirmation."

"Uh-- You! Tell him now!" Agatha shouts and points at Lia.

Lia was still looking at her hands, not paying attention to us.

"LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!" Agatha walked over to Lia and grabbed her chin. "Tell him what happens to a slave if their master dies! NOW!"

Lia gave me a thousand yard stare. "When a master dies, their slave dies." Lia spoke in a deadpan voice, slightly reminiscent of Otto. Otto?

Wait, Otto!

I turned to see the automaton standing right behind me.

What the fuck!? Say something, you bastard. Don't just act creepy. 

"You scary son of a bitch." I sighed. "Otto. Help me here. What am I supposed to do here?"

Otto put his hand to his chin. I think its a chin.

You know what. I ain't doing this. He's a fucking robot with a weird ass blank face. He grabbed the bottom of his weird fucking face and looked all thoughtful and shit. 

"I believe we should not kill Agatha. Neither do I believe we should let her go. We should take her and Lia with us in order to confirm Lia's safety."

"What if we just take Agatha with us and leave Lia behind?" I think that's reasonable. I don't want to deal with Gullible, and I think her life's been fucked up enough already.

"We could leave her here, but I don't think she would do well in this city right now. After all, she has just killed one of its guards and has been forced into a perilous situation, partially by us. We, or rather you, should take responsibility."

...

"Fuck." Responsibilities. Oh, how I ran from you. Now you're gonna stick with me permanently. I turned toward Lia again. She was staring down again.

"Agatha, go sit in the corner." Agatha moved over to go do that, though reluctantly, while glaring. I walk over to Lia and put my hand on her shoulder like I'm trying to get a little kid to look at me.

"Lia? Is that your name?" She looked up at me. "Look. You've really got two choices, and I'm sorry about this. You're either going to travel with us, or travel on your own. If you travel with us, it will be easier for you to survive because Agatha living is the only way you can live, but if you come with us... It's actually going to be really difficult for you."

"... Okay. I'll... I'll travel with you." She's still really out of it. "I may have been hasty when I chased after you into the square. I'm sorry about that."

She's been through a lot.

I could say something to her about everything going to be okay. I could lie. I could do a lot of things.

But I won't. Those kinds of words don't come to me easily. It's easier to be an asshole. It's what I'm good at. 

So I leave her as she tries to come to terms with her new circumstances. She needs to work things out on her own.

I turned around and started doing what I always do in these scenarios: Looting the corpses. I need my swords and dagger back. They probably have some useful shit I can use. "Right. That's settled then. Otto, find something to tie and gag Agatha with." 

"Huh?" Agatha gaped at me. "But, I'm your slave! I can't do any--"

"Be quiet." I'm sick of her. She angrily tries to point and gesture, but I don't care. Considering what she's done, I should have killed her back at the mansion. A major pain in my ass, that's what she is. "Otto, get a fucking gag. Maybe something for her wrists too." 

"I do not understand why we are in need of a gag. Please elaborate."

"She can talk, she can scream, and I can't think of every possible thing I could say to stop her from doing shit we won't like, so we're going to tie her up and gag her while sneaking her through the streets. You did it before with me, so we should be able to figure out a way to do it."

"... I understand. I will remove usable cloth from the corpses for the gag."

"Good. Now let's get our fucking IDs and leave."

Yeah. I remember those. And I don't give a shit about anyone right now. Everything is just a fucking load of donkey shit, and I don't think I'll be happy until I can beat the shit out of someone. Might as well be my mortal enemy who gets it.

Yeah, that receptionist is about to regret his choices. 

Status.

Name: Simon Harmes Vitality 235 Mana Capacity 3̶̢̧̧͔͖̙̳̟̫̖͈̞͍͕͖̈͑̂̎́͗̿̽͛͗̆̔͂͋̊̏̚͘͜͝0̷̧̨̳͈̘̼͇͙͕̪̰͈̗̥̝̼̾̍̃́̓̄͊́͊̽̋̕͜͝͠͝2̵̨̲̝̹͓̗͖̮͍̜̰̲̺͖͍̮̝͖̥̯͍͖̏̿̏̒̈́̓͒̈́́̋͐͝
Ŗ͡a̡̧̛c̀̕e̛:  Human (98.2%), ???(1.8%) S̵̢̬̰͇̞̠̙̥̮̩̱̹̑̄t̸̨̬͎̪̝̳͓͕̝͈̺̀̑̍́̚ͅͅṙ̶̡̧͖̫͈͇̦̫͕̣̤̍̊̐́͊̈́̇͜e̵̢̡͕̲̗̟̖̤͛͒̊̈̌̅͛̾̕n̷̨̹̟̫̟̥͈͈̭̪͊́́͛͐͊̓̅͂͌̃̚͜͠͠ͅĝ̶̫̌́ţ̸̢̧͎̺̱̥̣̳͈̩̌̈̚h̴̨̢͔͇̼̙̼̰̱̺̻̽͝ 2̨̡̝͇̗̼̺̗̱̫̩̝̙͔̖ͥ̇ͯͬ̌͋͛̐ͩ̆̎̌̈̏͗͗̔̌̚͢͜͝3̴̶̷̞̩̭̠̼͙͙͉̬͚͕̼͉̭͉͚͈́ͦͫ̑͛͗̇5̶̢͛́̿̈͗ͪ̌̓̋̔͊ͥͨ͒͒͏̴̞̹̭̗̖̯̭̰̫̖̱͞ͅ Intellect 255
Age: 16 Agility 245 Wisdom 255
Level: 31 C̸̯͚̞̻̫̩̲̾̆̈́̒͒͒̾̅̀̈̾̓̅̑̀̋̋̅́̐̉̍̿̈́̅̈́̐̂̔̊̆̏̇͝͠͝͝͠ǫ̴̛̳̣͙̠̖̟̳̮̫͕͕̤͉͔͈̫̘̗̯̩̟̙͙̼͙̝͋̀̅͂̅̄̈́̒̀͌̋́͋̆̔̓̂͋͋̍̕̚͘͜͝ņ̷̡̢̢̲̥̠͚̜͓͍̼͇̰̪̺̫̰̫̠͕͍͔̝͓̮͕̻͇̻̦̜̯̫̖̄̍͆̎̉̑̏͑́̿̉̓̄͊̀̍̓͂̌͐͛̊́̚͜͝͝͠͝ͅs̶̢̡̧̛͈̠̗̙̮̰̝̪͇̱̱̘̮̪̙̲̜̺̘̹̜̭̦͓̻̫̈́̒̎̈́̾̈̿͐̾͘͜͝ͅͅt̶̢̢̡̧̬̣̮̮̦̤̤̲̤̟̗̪̖̼͇͓̠̩̪͉͈̖̺̖̍̀̈́̒̋̋͌̆̌́̔͋̀̈͊̆̽̈́́̈̑̅͆̉̒̍̂̚̕͘͜͝į̵̖̯̣͇̜̘͉͔̥̩̙̰̣̝̻̘͙̟̟̮͚̖͇́̉͌ͅṱ̴͍̯͉̍̌̅u̴̧̢͔̬̗̤̜̲͇̞̪͎̤̼̤͓̠̗͎͔̦̣̰̮̅̒̅̏̈́͝t̸̛̛̩̮̤̘̞̭͓̞̩̞̲̰͔̹̪̰̼̠̣̳̻̖̰̽̄̆̆̃̏̒̈́̂̌͒̈́̑͆̋̑̓̾̽͊̑́̈́̂͗̃́͛̈́̚͜͝͝i̵̧̡̛̛̛̠̠̯̬͎̪̣͚̜͙̯͓̣͎̱͙̬̲͙̣̥̗̮͔̦̝̍̾̀̒͒̎̆̀̓̃̑͌̍̉̈́̒̓̃͐̈́̀͛͊͛̉̐̈̑̂̀̈́̒́̓̚̕̕͝͝ơ̵̭̠̫̩̤̞̲̖̳̻̎̄̉̆̒̈̊͋̿̏̀̌̽̽̊̈́̀̔͒́̂͛̾͂͛̉́̉̈̚̚͘͠͠͠n̷̢̡̛̙͇͎͚͎̬̘̜͕͖̫͉̤͎̫̈́͂́̌̆̉̈́̋̐̀̾̅͆͗͂̃͜͜͜͠ͅͅ 235 P̴̹̩̮̹̃ͬͩ̓̀e͙̙̱̍̅r͓̫̰̺̺̖͔̞̗̈́̈ċ̷͍̫̟̗̥̻̎ͪe̬͓̺̻̹̱̥̾̔̈̉̂̕p̛͖̱̤͈̦̝ͩ͐̔͗͌͌t͌͛ͬ͏̜̜̖i͇̱̪͔̱͉̣ͫ̌̏͘o̢̧͔̒ͦͭ͟n̶̞̩̹͇͍̙̰̲͊̽͐͠     275
Titles: A͓̮̤ͤ͂ͨ̈́ͣf̶̫̺̬͈ͬ̉f̶̴͕̹̰͙̙ͤ̇͂̓͆͐̒̚ͅi̶̮̺̭̤̫̿̋͑͑͗ͥ͛n͚̳̅̎ͦͧ̍ͯ̏͞͠i̩̝̪̜͚̮̼̔̅̃̎͋͑t̶̛̯̭̪͎̙͍̘̬͂̄̆͒͢ĩ̲͕̖̤̓͂ͩ͛ͦͦͮ́͟͝ȩ̰̯̪̩̗̹͔̤̣͆͐̈́s̸̴͇ͧ͆ͥ̀ͅ:̮̬̞̯͇̲̗ͬ͐̓̅ͮ
Blessed By G̶̛͔̣̱ͤ̔̓̽̇͞o̫̜͔̟͙ͥ̌̋̈ͬ͜d̵̡̦̲͎̞̘̤̪ͤ̋͐̎̈́̋ͬͧ̃ (L) Water
Hated͏ ̵͘͡B̵̢̡̢͘ỳ̵̸͘ ̨̛̕͡A̴̧͟n Archangel (U) Light
Reluctant Slave Owner (U) Darkness
Automaton's Friend (R) P̝͍̩͈̬̞̮͚̟o̙̣͍̭͖͖̜̜̳͍̠̼̣i͔̭̙͓͕̗̱s̺̫̗͔̥̳͇̹͈̝̥͕͉̖ͅo̼̜̣͔̹̩̖͖̙̣ͅn͎͇̳̘̭̙̠̖ͅ
A̸͟r͘͠ḉḩ͠enemy of Silver Leà̛f (R) L͑̉̀ͪͫͫḯ̃̏͗̈́͊̂͂ͮ̆g̃̓͑͋̅h̑͗̾ͣͧ͆̂ͣͣ̏͆͆ͨ̈̓̾t̏̏ͭ́͌͗̆̿̑͛̌ñͦ͆̌ͦͫ̔̌̿ͯ̅̋i͒͋ͭ̅͒͋ͧ̌ͮ͌͂ͤn͑̅͌ͪ͐ͨ̐̌̔gͮͣͨ̀̀̈̂̐͆̏ͧ̊̾̇̐̃̽
B͐̄̿̒̎ͦ̔̂̒ͯ̾̂̊҉̴̞̪̼̩̫̝̩͖̟̳͈͇̱͘͢*̵̪͓͚͚̰̥̹̲̜̪̼̰̠̖̘̭̲ͫ̾ͧͩ͌ͤͦͩ́͞*̷̛͙̯͍̜̹̻͎̖̤̗̼͙ͩ̋̂͋̐́ͅ*̋̈́ͨ̉̿̊̉̌̌̈͏̟̺͓̤̳͙̰̤̠͝*̸̨͈̯̫̰̱̪͓͎̗̥̫̹ͪ͌ͭ́̔̌ͧ͜*̢̨̡̾̒̉̔̅͛̊ͧͫͬ̐̎͛ͧ͛ͩ҉̖̹̣̫̪͝*ͪ͐͛̈́ͩ̀̀ͭ̑͗̏̿̚҉͏̖̩̞͉̯̘͇̘̩̘̺̬̲͓͎̬̀ (S) Space-Time

 

Skills: Level:
The Chaos of a Joker (U) NA
(̨o̧$͠r͏̸*҉̨͢&̧͡7͏̢!̨O͟͠$͞ (U) 2
Language Comprehension (R)  NA
Presence Erasure (R)  4
Oracle (R) 3
Dagger Mastery (R) 3
Stealing (S) 8
Electricity Resistance (S) 2
Dissection (S) 2
Short Sword Skill (S) 2
Cooking (C) 8
Dashing (C) 8
Poison Resistance (C) 5
Dual Wielding (C) 2
Unarmed Fighting (C) 1
Magic: Level:
Instant Cast (U)  NA
Taint Magic (U) 2
Space-Time Magic (U) 1
Attribute Fusion (R) MAX
Magnetism Magic (R) 4
Null Magic (R) 3
Darkness Magic (S) 8
Water Magic (S) 7
Body Strengthening (S) 7
Mana Scanning (S) 5
Magic Circle Construction (S) 4
Light Magic (S) 3
Appraisal (C) 5
   
   

Fuck, it's getting worse. 

I should get that fixed. Phanny would probably know the answer. I'll go pray at the statue before I leave, and hope he'll be helpful.

First thing's first.

I loot the corpses.

27