3-The reunion
289 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: The reunion

“We are products of our past, but we should not be prisoners of it.”

-Rick Warren-

Those present did not believe what they saw. That little boy they used to see every day, the one who, after his mishap, looked more fragile than ever, the one who left three years ago was no longer there, in his place was a very handsome young man, his complexion white for lack of sun from the cold place where he spent three Years of his life contrasted with his long silver hair that covered his eyes, he was about the same length as Leni's and his muscles were noticeable under his shirt.

The boy walked with the help of his cane and said "I miss you all." Lincoln walks over to his mother, and she hugs him with all her might, shedding a few tears.

“Welcome home, son.” Mrs. Loud seemed unwilling to leave her son. Mr. Loud approached the boy.

"Look at our son how he's grown." The man realized what he had said when his wife saw him with an accusing face. "Oh, sorry son, I didn't mean that."

Before Lincoln parted with his mother with little effort, Lincoln took his mother's hands in his own and caressed them, making her understand that she would soon have all the time for the cuddle she wanted.

The boy walked over to his father and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry dad, I miss you too"

Lin Sr. took a closer look at his son and noticed a small dome growing on his chin.

"Are you shaving already?" asked Mr. Loud in astonishment.

Lincoln rubbed his face. "Yes, Dad. Pop pop taught me how."

"I bought him an electric razor for those like him who are safer than using a razor." Albert said, showing the shaving kit.

Mr. Lynn couldn't believe his son had grown up so quickly. "Your middle school graduation, your entry into high school, your first shave, how could I miss all of that?" He lowered his head sadly when Lincoln hugged him.

"Yeah, Dad. It wasn't my fault," Lincoln said, consoling his father.

"Yeah, it's that crazy fucking girl's fault who treats her family like lab rats" said Luna out loud, waiting for Lisa to hear her.

"Luna, enough already" Rita.

When he heard his sister's name, Lincoln walked over to where he heard the voice and came in front of Luna. She was paralyzed when she saw her fifteen-year-old brother so closely, despite being three years older than him. Anyone who saw them would say they were the same age. Lincoln reached out his hand to start touching his sister's face, causing the rock star to blush who closed her eyes and let her brother caress her face, luckily for her, none of her sisters noticed the pleasure Luna felt. When she felt Lincoln's hand on her skin, which was somewhat hard and soft. She didn't want him to stop but Lincoln stopped touching Luna's face.

"you've become so pretty Luna" said Lincoln as he walked towards Lori and as he did with Luna he started touching Lori's face, and just like Luna, Lori blushed but that was more because Lincoln never did that when he was a kid, but now he's not a kid anymore, He was a teenager.

"I miss you so much Lori" said the boy, stopping to touch his sister's face. "Tell me, you're still the queen of no, aren't you?"

Lori remembered that they used to call her Queen of no when she took care of them.

"Only with the younger ones" Luan said, laughing.

Lincoln went through the same process of touching his comedian sister's face.

"Hahaha, I see you haven't lost your Luan touch" Lincoln said, pointing to his eyes and then to his hand, making his comedian sister burst out laughing.

"Hahaha. It's good to see you've got a touch of humour lincoln."

The touch-and-see jokes made Mr. Loud and the sisters laugh. Lincoln was mesmerized by the evil laughter that came from one of the more innocent sisters. Beautiful Leni. Lincoln walked over to her and touched his sister's face again, only this time it was softer, he even ran his fingers through his sister's hair as if he were combing it, and Leni could not stand it any more and she hugged Lincoln.

"Welcome home, Linky" Leni said, with her typical playful attitude. Lincoln felt something he had never felt before when Leni hugged him on other occasions, not a feeling in itself, but rather a soft, round lump pressing against his chest.

Leni was well known to be well endowed at the age of 16, but now at 19 and in her early twenties her breasts were more prominent plus she also had well defined hips which Lincoln could feel from Leni's painful embrace. Feeling such curves made Lincoln blush.

"Leni, that's enough. Can't you see he can't breathe? He's face starting to turns red" said Lynn Jr. to her sister. Leni saw Lincoln as red as a tomato and let him go

"I'm sorry Linky, I didn't mean to be so abrupt" Leni apologized, Lincoln was only grateful that his sisters thought the redness on his face was from lack of air and not that it was practically from Leni touching

"Thank you, Lynn" said a somewhat embarrassed Lincoln.

Lynn waited for her brother to touch her face to feel connected to him again but that didn't happen. "Hey, why don't you touch my face?"

Lincoln would have done so, but the twins launched themselves behind his back causing Lincoln's hand to reach a place no one should have put it. Lynn's breasts, which were already larger, "pervert" Lynn said when she felt his hand involuntarily press against her and hit Lincoln hard on the cheek, then she went up the stairs, stomped her feet, entered her room, and slammed the door shut.

"But it wasn't on purpose" Lincoln said, rubbing his cheek, which was beginning to swell

Meanwhile, in Lynn's room. She was leaning against the door, still feeling the pressure of her brother's hand, and that heat and muscular hand that made her sigh "I like it. I want him to touch me more." She said, extending her hand to her breasts and throwing herself on her bed.

While Lincoln was being cared for, his mother applied an ointment to him for the swelling and burning.

"I'll talk to her" said Rita, putting the ointment in the medicine cabinet that Leni had brought.

"No, don't worry, Mom, I know she had no ill intentions" replied Lincoln, downplaying the pain on his cheek.

“Neither do you” Lola said, hugging her brother, feeling the strength of his biceps under the shirt.

Lana jumps up and pats Lincoln on the shoulder. "lincoln, how long have you been this strong?" She continued punching Lincoln in the arm.

He rubs his arm, not because of the pain per se, but because of the discomfort of feeling Lana's knuckles constantly clicking on his arm.

Lincoln had to admit that although Lana is nearly ten years old, she has great strength and a strong hand, and it is certain that it was due to the constant repairs she has made and the care and effort she has invested in her pets and Vanzilla, which It wasn't an easy task, after all. And in the end she practically had a zoo in her room.

Lincoln patted Lola and Lana on the head.

"You've grown so much, little sisters, you're taller than Lana, Lola."

Lana was surprised in a bad way. "Hey, how is she taller if i was born first?" Lana reproached her brother.

"Lincoln knows only by touch, that's the case for the blind, isn't it?" Lola replied proudly.

Lincoln put his hands on his little sisters heads again and smiled. "Yeah, I could tell. But did you know?" He gets closer to Lana "You are stronger" he said to Lana as he rubbed her arm.

Both were fine with the qualifications Lincoln had made about the change in their bodies. Suddenly, Lincoln felt some paws rubbing against his pants

"Is that you, Charles?" Lincoln asked, petting the little dog

"No, it's Charles junior, we call him CJ" Lana replies

"Has Charles fathered a child? Who is the mother?" Lincoln asked

“The yacht cocker spaniel” Lola replied, “after she gave birth, they got mad at us and gave us CJ before they moved.”

"And they cut off his nuts" said Lana, embracing Charles and drawing him closer to Lincoln.

"Well, I see. I'm sorry, boy. But at least you had fun and got custody of your kid, that's something." said the white-haired man as he caressed his furry little companion. But suddenly Lincoln paused to caress Charles and looked over his shoulder. "What's the matter, Lucy? You want to tell me something?" asked the white-haired man, turning to where Lucy was, everyone was surprised because no one saw her when she approached.

"How did you know I was here?" Lucy asked.

Lincoln tapped his finger to his ear three times. "Without my sense of sight, I had to rely on my other senses. My hearing is much more sensitive now. Believe me, little sis, there's no way you could pass by without me noticing."

"No one in my family notices me in the shadows of my dwelling" Lucy sighs "but you, a being who lives in darkness and only sees that, can perceive me. Even without the gift of sight that our family share, you are the only one who sees me without the need for your eyes. How ridiculous."

Lincoln smiles, which catches the attention of Lucy and his entire family. Well, you can see some big fangs on his teeth. "If that's your way of saying what I did was really cool, then thank you."

"You're welcome, Lincoln. By the way, I love your hairdo."

Lincoln straightens his hair by combing it "Thanks I always liked your style, I decided to imitate it, and besides it was better that way, some of people found my eyes uncomfortable"

who catches Lucy's attention "What do your eyes have to do with it? Except for the fact that they don't work anymore."

“This” Lincoln lifted a lock of his hair to show his eyes.

In a dark place, a heart began to beat, and it was Lucy's heart that began to beat faster, faster than it could for Hugh, Rocky, Silas or even Edwin. Those cloudy blue eyes from his injury with skin that was almost as pale as hers, which added to his white hair and fangs made him look extremely dark, like a being that did not belong to this world. Ghost was the closest thing. No, the spirit of winter. He went with those white tones that her brother was now wearing.

This caused the youngest of his sisters to hide behind her mother.

"What happened, dear?" asked Rita when she saw her daughter. Lincoln was afraid he had scared her, it was only natural, it was the first time they had seen each other in years, for she was still a baby when he left. You can tell that technically Lincoln was on his way to his mom, when Lily saw him arrive she hid even more until she was right behind her mom, Lincoln didn't like the idea that his little sister was afraid of him, Rita noticed and took her daughter's hand, Lily looked at her mom suspiciously Somewhat, but Rita's smile was a sign that everything was going to be okay. Mrs. Loud pointed her daughter at Lincoln, and bent down to be the height of the girl. At first Lily was shy until Lincoln spoke.

"Hi Lily, you may not remember me but I remember you, when I left you were just a baby"

“I-I wanted to meet you when I grew up...” said Lily, her voice broken with embarrassment, “and what were we?” she said "were we united?"

"Hehehe, yeah, I even called you my little Lilly," Lincoln smiled. "There was a time you beat me up in a video game."

"Is that true?" Laila asked.

"Yes, you even fell asleep while i read one of my Ace Savy comics to you."

Lily's eyes lit up when she heard that "Do you like Ace Savy too?" she asked, by then all traces of shame seemed to be gone.

Lincoln, even though a good portion of his hair covers half his face, you can see he's making a nostalgic gesture. "Yeah...well, I loved it. I even used to read it in my underwear."

"Cool. Do you also do that when you read?" Lilly asked

"also?" Lincoln asked when Lori spoke.

"Yeah, I guess we haven't quite made up your mind, Lily does exactly what you did."

It made sense that a four-year-old girl in a house inhabited mostly by women, the sole inhabitant of which was her father who worked hard on his restaurant business, could walk around the house in her underwear without any shame.

“Hahaha, so you don't have rest from my stuff, even when I'm not here.”

"And you still do it?" Lily asked.

This question popped into Luna's mind 'I'd like to see how my little bro has matured...' The rock star imagined the boy with his tight black boxer pointing at a huge bulge at his crotch, causing her to blush and drool a bit.

While Lincoln answered his little sister's question, "Well, not really, it's very cold in Canada and we live in a snowy area, so it wasn't a good idea to walk around the house in your underwear even with the heater on. But you don't have to stop if you don't want to. I won't see you anyway." Lincoln said, touching her nose as a sign of understanding

Lily laughed a little at the joke "Hehe, like I'd stop even if you could see" The girl realized what she had said and all the shame that had vanished from her fell on her again three times stronger than before 😂😂😂😂 so she became redder than a tomato and ran to shut herself in Her room, which was once Lincoln's room.

Lincoln "I'll go see how she is, if my hearing doesn't fail me, she've gone to my old room, right?"

"Do you want us to help you?" asked Rita.

"It is not necessary, Mom" Lincoln replied carefully and with the help of his cane, he climbed the stairs until he came to the corridor, as he was walking, he heard a little voice muttering something and the clear sound of chalk on the blackboard. Toke Lincoln no time to find out who she is over because she was the only one he didn't greet. He entered the room, and in front of the blackboard was Lisa, when she heard someone enter, she pulled out a weapon with a strange blue light from her robe, but she stopped attacking when she saw who it was.

"Lincoln" lisa said, then ran to hug her brother, but stopped midway.

Lincoln couldn't hear her step anymore and decided to speak "Hey Lisa. What's going on? Aren't you glad to see me?"

Lisa put the gun she still had in her hand, and was grateful that the boy could not see the danger he faced if she fired, but then she remembered that the reason he could not see was her own reckless need to get ahead by ignoring the morals of every scientist.

"No Lincoln, it's not...it's just..." Since her brother's leaving, Lisa has been more open to emotions, but ironically, her family no longer cares about her feelings, except for her parents and Lily who doesn't know why her sisters reject the little scientist, and based on Her parents request, it had to stay that way. Lily must not know the dark secret her sister has been hiding, and why her brother has left home.

Lincoln walked over to where he heard Lisa breathing, the boy leaned over and hugged the girl. "I miss you, Lisa" Lincoln said in a whisper.

Lisa could not believe what was happening, in the three years since that day she had never received hugs more than her parents, and Lily was strictly forbidden to go near her. Three years of rejection and emotional isolation, three years of her sisters reminding her of her worst mistake and now the person she hurt the most and has the biggest reason to hate her is right there, hugging her and telling her he misses her.

"I'm sorry, Lincoln" the girl thought, closing her eyes, hugging him, and smiling warmly.

Meanwhile, Lynn watched them from the door. "She doesn't deserve your forgiveness."

11