6-Picnic and Facts
206 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Picnic and Facts

If you miss a rock or a seed, don't look for diamonds and flowers.

-unknown-

"It was the most embarrassing and terrifying moment of my life." That's what Lynn thought as she lay with her face completely red and her heart beating a thousand per second, and the reason? Well, it all started a few minutes ago.

Lynn woke up in the middle of the night with a burning desire to go to the bathroom.

"Damn, I shouldn't have been drinking so much water or challenging Lana to that water-drinking contest, for a start. The best thing about going to the bathroom at 1 a.m. is that there are no lines." Lynn finished doing her work and was about to leave when she saw clothes in the laundry basket. "Hi," she said, biting her lip in a perverted smile.

"Come to Mama." Lynn took the boxers and started sniffing them as she put her hand on them, fantasizing about her brother. "Hmm. What a smell! Addictive." Lynn slid three fingers into her cave to give herself pleasure. “Lincoln, you smell so strong.” She put her face in his underwear like a mask and began touching herself with both hands. "Lincoln, make me yours; make me your girl. I love you; I love your scent." The girl licked the cloth, inhaling the essence her brother had left on that garment. "Oh yeah, mmmmm huh. Baby. I love you. I love you. Uh, you're going to make me cum. Ah, ahhh,” she said, slipping her fingers in and out faster. Lynn let out an orgasm that smeared the entire floor.

"Ah, Lincoln, you have me so in love." She kissed the inside of the boxers when she heard the bathroom door open. This alerted Lynn, who could only hide in the bathtub and close the curtains, leaving room to see who she was. It was Luna who brought one of her pants to change into the clothes she was wearing. Lynn noticed that the one Luna was wearing had a stain on the forehead. "I can't believe she did that at her age," thought Lynn, thinking her sister had peed. She just had to wait for Luna to come back to her room so she could go back to hers, but what she didn't count on was that Luna took Lincoln's shirt out of the laundry basket and started to smell it as intensely as she smelled Lincoln's boxers.

"Oh, Lincoln, sweet brother, mmm, you smell good."

Luna started to masturbate, and Lynn, for her part, couldn't believe her eyes and started to get angry. Luna, her closest sister after Lincoln's departure, has been comforting herself with one of her beloved brother's dirty clothes.

"Oh, bro, I love you so much," said Luna in her typical English accent. "Harder, oh my God, harder, please." Luna continued until she finally exclaimed, "Oh, oh, Lincoln." Luna buried her nose in the shirt and took a deep, strong breath, then pulled her face away from the dress with a smile and bright eyes.

"I love you, bro." She repeatedly kisses the shirt and leaves it in the laundry basket. Lynn wanted so much to be able to strangle Luna at that moment, but she shouldn't give up her presence there, so she just waits for her to leave. Luna finally left the bathroom; the sound of her room door closing was the signal Lynn waited for her to be able to leave, but before leaving the bathtub, the door opened again, and this time Lincoln appeared. Lynn remained hidden a little longer, almost getting a nosebleed.

Lincoln towards his primary needs, Lynn couldn't believe the size her younger brother's had gained; he had to hold it in his whole hand to be able to pee, and when he finished, he went back to Luna and Luan's room. Before someone else came and she had to spend the night sleeping in the bathtub, Lynn ran to her room. Her heart was beating a thousand per second, and her face was completely red. She remembered the size of her brother, and this made her hypnotic, she thought as she stared at the ceiling for a few minutes until the adrenaline subsided in her body and she succumbed to fatigue.

The next day, Lynn woke up feeling a bit tired, dragging her feet, and swaying. Downstairs, a very sweet smell emanates from the kitchen. Lynn walked in and saw her family eating pancakes with bacon.

"Mmmm, This is delicious, son." Mr. Loud congratulated Lincoln.

"You've become a good cook." Lori said, sipping from her cup of coffee.

Lana ate greedily, filling her face with maple syrup. "More, please" the little plumber asked. While Lola eats more quietly. "Can you get some manners for once in your life?" said the princess arrogantly.

"Girls Don't Fight Anymore" Lincoln enters to serve Lana more pies.

"I'm honestly amazed that you cook so well or that you can even cook standing up. Well, you know," Luan said.

"I am not Mr. Magoo, Luan; I am careful what I drink. I feel and smell everything as well as I am careful." Lynn entered the kitchen and was greeted by all of her family.

"Lynn, it's good that you woke up." Lincoln greets her happily. "Come sit down. I just made another batch of pancakes." Lincoln put seven pies on a plate he was going to give to Lynn. "This is the best part." The boy took a bottle of maple syrup and threw it in the air. Making it spin and catching it in the air. His family never ceased to be amazed. All Lincoln had learned in those three years Anyone who saw him do all that would not believe the boy was blind. "You haven't lived if you haven't tasted the original Canadian maple syrup; after all, they invented it."

"They also invented bacon." Lana said as she ate a handful of fried bacon.

"You're right, Lana," said Lincoln, revealing the cap of the honey bottle. "And tell me, Lynn, how much honey do you want in your pancakes?" Lincoln squeezed the bottle, and the thick liquid immediately came out. Lynn recalled this scene last night when she saw Lincoln's manhood in all his glory."

"flexible?" Lincoln called her, "Hey, from earth to Lynn," he joked, causing Lynn to flash from her memory, "I asked you how much honey you wanted in your pancakes?"

Lynn was still red; she couldn't be so close to Lincoln right now. "Nothing; I want this thing away from me," said Lynn as she ran to lock herself in her room and suddenly closed the door.

"You just had to say you didn't want anything, and that's it. Well, I'm not going to waste it," Lincoln said. He said that as he sat down to breakfast, next to him, Charles Jr was making sad eyes and begging for a hot bun.

"It doesn't work with Lincoln, boy; he can't see you," said Lana, leaving one of the pies for the puppy.

"Take it, boy." Lincoln said this while giving little Charles another pie. "Oh, by the way, where's Cliff and Geo and Walt? I haven't heard from them since I got back."

The louds had particularly sad faces, especially Lana, and Lincoln interpreted this silence as bad news.

"Walt died, Geo ran away one day when we left the door open, and Cliff shows up rarely at night," Lana replied.

"Wow, I think the only one left is Charles." Lincoln said this with some sorrow for his pets.

Luna helped herself to another pie while she was talking to Lincoln. "Hey, Lincoln, I still have a question. Tell me, how is it now in Canada that you have time to come here? They weren't supposed to have a super winter vacation there."

"Well, it's really simple but tragic at the same time," replied Lincoln.

"Wow, tell us about the tragedies that brought you back." Lucy commented. It might be too dark.

Lincoln began recounting the events that brought him back to Royal Woods for the winter as his family gave him their undivided attention.

Well, you see, as in all schools, the main thing is grades. Many students try to maintain an average of nine or ten, but a boy did take that too far one day.

"What happened?" Lori asked, intrigued.

"That boy didn't go to the high school I went to; he was somewhere else. He was obsessed with his grades, only going out to go to school or to the library to study, and it didn't help that his parents were very controlling over his academic performance. One day, he was late for an exam because he stayed up late doing an extracurricular activity his parents forced him to do, fell asleep during the exam, and failed it. Devastated by this, he feared he would disappoint his parents, and the last we heard of him was that he had hanged himself in his room. News like this spreads like wildfire in a small town like Snowy Pines. After learning this, the boy's parents, fearing that the villagers would lynch them, moved out. As a security measure to avoid another situation like this, the state of Alberta has taken to the idea of implementing a winter super break. It's not exactly a time of joy for many students, who know that to get this far, an innocent boy had to die.

The Louds felt a little sad for that boy, without even knowing him.

Later, after the family had finished breakfast, Lincoln and Rita were washing dishes when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go," said Rita. When she opened the door, she saw that it was Clyde.

"Oh hi, Clyde."

"Hi, Mrs. Loud, can Lincoln come out? I wanted to give him a tour of the renovations and new accommodations Royal Woods has had over the years."

"Great idea, Clyde. Hold on, I'll call Lincoln." When Rita turned, Lincoln was already behind her, causing her to panic. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rita yelled as she put her hand to her chest. “Son, don't do that. I've had enough of Lucy already.”

"I'm sorry, Mom. Hey Clyde. I heard all you said. So old Royal Woods has new places?"

"That's right, bro, let me take you on a nostalgic ride where I show you what's new our city has to offer." Clyde said it excitedly.

"Wow, Clyde, you seem so sure of yourself, but do you know that for a tour you need to see?" Lincoln said, somewhat suspiciously, that this was a good plan.

"Don't worry, bro, I'll give you a description of each of our stations in great detail."

"Thank you, Clyde. I see you're still a great friend."

"I'm just doing my job, Link." Clyde said, placing his hand on Lincoln's shoulder. "Okay, let's go; time is money."

"Wait," said Rita. "Don't forget your coat and your cane." Rita hands Lincoln his jacket and extendable cane.

"thanks Mom." Lincoln said, putting on his jacket and taking his cane.

"Don't be late." Rita said.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Loud, I'll get Lincoln before lunchtime." Clyde said.

Before they left, Rita gave Lincoln five hundred dollars to spend on whatever he wanted. Inwardly, Mrs. Loud was thanking God that her financial troubles were long over.

The tour began with places Lincoln already knew, but Clyde mentioned the new things that had happened in those three years.

"Let's begin our tour of the new Royal Woods with the elementary school, to which two more floors have been added after receiving a generous donation of five hundred thousand dollars. The money has been used to expand the school and build rooms for special education and children with special needs. Physical disabilities, all thanks to the fact that after a certain child could no longer study here because of his disability, the government agreed to the school receiving the funds necessary to carry out this project.” Clyde recounted his experience as a professional tour guide.

"Amazing," Lincoln said. "And who was that boy?" asked the white-haired man.

"Well, it's you." Clyde responded by giving a light blow to Lincoln's arm, not quite as hard as Lynn's.

The boy continued to guide his blind friend through the new Royal Woods.

“Now, here we have the city's Museum of Contemporary Art, which opened two years ago, making room for the most important and selected works of art of this century."

Lincoln pretended he was holding a camera in his hands and made a sound imitating a camera flash.

The boys continued the tour.

"To your right is the Royal Woods Park and Ecological Reserve, the natural habitat of the extremely rare Acipenser fulvescence fish, also known as Cod Lake."

The day went on, and Lincoln was discovering many new things in his town. Like a new attraction in Dairyland, a nightclub called Krakatoa, and a new 4XD movie theater. Lincoln never ceased to be amazed at how prosperous his city was. It all started with the donation his school received and brought more checks to the city, which has been called the City of Charity and Technological Advancement.

Lincoln was so proud of his city: "I can't believe it all started because of me."

"Sure, my friend, you've changed this city. Now, with all the development they've been able to buy with all those checks, tourism has jumped into space. Even now, you can enjoy a movie."

"What? How is that possible?" Lincoln asked in amazement.

“I will explain later; for now, there is one last place I want to take you to.”

Meanwhile, in a coffee shop in town, a group of fifteen-year-old girls were sitting and drinking coffee. Christina and Molly Next to them was a brunette girl with long black hair whose name was Cici.

The group of girls was known to know everything that was going on in the city through their social networks, friends, and relatives.

"Did you hear the news?" Christina asked.

"Which of all?" Sissy asked.

"Lincoln Loud is back in town." This almost made the girls drop their cups. The boy gained a reputation that wasn't as favorable as many thought it was because the town had a lot of money, but for the inquisitive, ill-informed, and ignorant teenager, it was quite the opposite.

"I found out he blew up his little sister's room, and that's why they sent him to a reformatory in Canada because none of the countries accepted him." said Molly.

"I heard the explosion made him so disfigured that now he can only go out at night," commented Sissy.

"I knew that they had to call four police patrols to escort the car to where it was going," said Christina.

So they kept talking about the rumors that were being spread about Lincoln.

"Hi, Christina, Is it true that Lincoln once tried to make a sex doll of you with clothes he stole from you, hair you cut, and a picture of you?" Cici asked.

"Oh yeah, it was a terrible thing. I had to change schools after that. Christina responded by acting and doing dramatic poses.

"How do they let a criminal like Lincoln Loud out?" Molly asked indignantly.

"I bet he already escaped from the reformatory," Cici said, banging her fists on the table.

"If so, it is our duty as responsible citizens to capture Lincoln Loud." Christina said decisively

"Yes." The three shouted when the door opened and they saw Clyde come in.

"Look, it's the McBride boy." Molly pointed it out. "son of the gays"

The girls sneered softly when they saw an albino boy enter behind him, leaving them dumbfounded. His muscular figure and way of dressing made him look like a bad boy, and his hairstyle that covered his eyes gave him a mysterious aura.

"Oh my God, who's so hottie?" Molly asked, drooling at the sight of the mysterious boy.

"Bah. Bah. Bah." Cici was fascinated by repeating the word "bah" over and over again while Christina applied lipstick and curled her eyelashes.

"And this is La Freza Café, the hotspot among the city's teens." Clyde said, when introduced to the last place he wanted Lincoln to appear,

The smell of coffee and cake clouded Lincoln's sense of smell. "Mmmm. Everything smells good."

"They make the best caramel cappuccino you've ever had; sit here and I'll order it."

Lincoln obeyed and sat down while Clyde ordered a cappuccino. Meanwhile, a few tables away, Christina, Molly, and Cici didn't take their eyes off that white-haired boy.

Christina let out a long sigh. "I don't know why, but that boy reminds me of someone."

"He might be the MacBride lover. In that case, he's out of my league." Molly nodded.

"I don't think so. He's dating some crazy aliens. They must be friends or something." Cici said.

"Whatever it is, I will make him my boyfriend." Christina said this as she finished getting ready to put on some perfume.

“You really want this handsome guy to notice you.” Cici thinks.

At the other table, Clyde had already ordered, so he sat across from Lincoln. "And what do you think of the new Royal Woods, Lincoln?"

The girls who heard this name jumped out of their seats. "Lincoln?" they said in unison.

The sharp ears of the blind boy caught a chorus of female voices that sounded surprised, but because of the music of the place, the voice was not well distinguished. "Huh? How weird."

"What's up, Link?" Clyde asked.

"I swear I heard my name." Confused, Lincoln said

The coffee was ready and was delivered to the boys by a girl wearing a panda hat, who was just like Christina and her friends when she saw the boy.

"Here's your coffee, guys." She was speechless because of his handsomeness as she looked at the albino.

Lincoln took a sip of his coffee. "Hmm, I detected a touch of vanilla, semi-bitter chocolate, and Vera Cruz coffee" Take another sip of coffee. "roasted"

The girl was impressed by Lincoln's accurate description of that drink. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"I have a palate for this stuff," Lincoln replied.

"Cool. Are you a coffee connoisseur?" the girl asked.

"You can say yes, but I'd like to know the name of the person who made it," Lincoln asked.

"Well, it was...it was...it was me. My name is Pamela, but my friends call me Pam," answered the girl, who was already red from having been standing so long near Lincoln.

"Pam? That's a beautiful name. Well, Pam, let me congratulate you on this delicious coffee. The temperature is perfect, the ingredients are perfectly mixed, and the texture of the foam is great—neither too runny nor too thick. You can see the love you put into every cup."

Pam let out a deep, heavy breath before breaking down at the sweet words she had received from the albino.

Lincoln was worried when he heard Pam fall to the ground, and the sound of the tray with the girl in her hands caught the attention of all the customers who turned to see what was happening. "Pam? Are you okay, Pam? Oh my God. Pam, answer." Lincoln tapped his four fingers on Pam's cheek, waiting for her reaction, which worked. Pam slowly opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Lincoln holding her in his arms like a prince about to kiss his princess.

"I'm fine." She said it in a lover's tone, caressing Lincoln's hand.

"I'm so glad you're okay; don't give me those worries again."

The customers and Clyde made such a cute scene. For their part, Christina and her friends couldn't believe their eyes. Lincoln Loud, supposedly the most dangerous boy to ever walk at the Royal Woods School, has become a very handsome and sensitive young man.

"Meeting now," Christina said as she dragged her friends into the café's bathroom.

Pam stared at Lincoln and raised her hand to his face so she could brush the lock of hair covering his eyes, but was stopped by Lincoln's hand.

"Please, I do not like my eyes." Lincoln spoke softly and tenderly pushed Pam's hand.

He helped her. Once it was all over, Pam had to go back to work, which she didn't want. What she wanted was to spend more time with this nice guy. After finishing their cappuccino, Lincoln and Clyde leave the money on the table. Lincoln leaves a hundred-dollar tip for Pam; she takes the money, but before Lincoln gets up, she stops him.

"Wait!" she said quickly.

"What's happening?" Lincoln asked.

"Can you give me your number?" the girl shyly asked.

Lincoln's mouth curled up sadly as he answered. Sorry, I don't have a phone, and I don't use it in my condition.

"condition?" The girl wondered what the boy was referring to, but all her doubts were dispelled, and the truth shocked her like a bucket of ice water when she saw that he carried a cane that was unmistakable to many an "Oh...you"

Lincoln lifted a lock of his hair, revealed his eyes to the girl, and smiled, though his blue and cloudy eyes expressed a little melancholy. "Bye, Pam. By the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lincoln. Lincoln Loud."

Pam had heard that name before, but she didn't know why. She didn't care about the gossip at school, so she didn't know what was being said about Lincoln or his bad reputation at school. Gossip and slander

while the boys were walking and talking about what happened in the café.

“Hey, that girl looked really pretty.” Clyde said it in a mischievous tone.

"Really? I'll have to take your word for it." Lincoln replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, sorry, buddy, it's just... She looked at you like, Well, you know."

"No, I don't know. I couldn't see her," he replied again in a sarcastic tone.

"She looked at you as if she was interested in you," replied Clyde, already somewhat annoyed by Lincoln's attitude.

“Really? I’ve never seen these kinds of looks before, so I don’t know what they look like.”

"Oh, my God," Clyde said, checking his watch.

"What's up, Clyde?" Lincoln asked.

"In thirty minutes, it will be dinner time at your house."

"We'd better hurry up."

As the two friends stroll the neighborhood back to Loud's house, they reminisce about the old times when they were kids just looking to have fun in their daily lives.

"Ha-ha-ha, I can't believe we thought of making those pies. Seriously, who wants to eat salt-and-vinegar peis? And then those dial-up balloon animals? So funny. Even being blind, I can do better." Lincoln laughed as he recalled when they had to present a product for a school fair.

“Ha-ha-ha. And then, when you became the girls guru, ha-ha-ha. What poor advice did you give?" Clyde River.

"Ugh, don't remind me; I still taste those peis. thought to think about it; it was bad advice. I guess it would only be attractive to my sisters; I guess I deserve these peis after all."

"Even with the scratches caused by the salt-and-vinegar puff pastry?" Clyde remembered how much skin irritation cream his friend had to apply for several days to relieve the burn.

Lincoln shuddered when he remembered that his skin was so sensitive and that the burning was unbearable. "Yeah, I deserved it."

Clyde decided to change the subject. "Hey, do you remember the Sadie Hawkins dance?"

"Hehe, of course I remember. I lied that Ronnie Ann did not invite me so we could go to the arcade, but like all nosy people, Luna, Luan, Lynn, and Lucy made me a date with their friends." Lincoln remembers these girls with nostalgia because, despite everything, each one was funny in its own way, even Haiku, who impressed him with her great talent for shadows. Polly was very active, which was too much for him, but unlike Lynn, she was much friendlier. Giggles was obviously very funny—a girl who had a regular sense of humor besides being very confident; after all, not everyone dresses up as a clown like it's everyday wear. For a good girl like her, this wasn't a hobby; it was her way of life. Finally remembering Tabby, she had it all; she was beautiful, funny, and cool, and he even complimented her on her skill at playing the piano. "Yes, I remember those girls. I feel bad lying to them, my sisters, and Ronnie."

Clyde looked at Lincoln with some uncertainty. "Why are you doing that?"

"What are you talking about?" Lincoln, confused, asked

Clyde stopped Lincoln by putting his hands on his friend's shoulders and looking him straight in the face. "You discredit yourself so much; you are like a lightning rod; you take every bad thing life gives you and see how others take the good."

"But Clyde, it's all true." Lincoln said, removing Clyde's hands from his shoulders.

Clyde couldn't believe what Lincoln was saying. "No, not like that."

“Who ate all our chocolate that made us have to make these disgusting sour and salty pies?”

"Who gave you a bad example of what girls like, causing you all kinds of trouble with teachers and girls and boys at school?"

"Who got to where it wasn't called, arranged a date you didn't ask for without ever asking, and forced you to go to a dance you didn't want to go to? Who made these girls almost see you as an idiot only cheating on girls?"

"Who treated you worse than a carrier of the black plague and drove you out of your house? Who sold your stuff? Who put you in a squirrel suit and used you like you were a rabbit's foot or some kind of stress ball?"

"Who blinded you?"

Lincoln ripped Clyde's hands from his shoulders and pushed him away.

"Never mention that again." Lincoln spoke menacingly and walked faster, leaving Clyde behind.

"What have they done to you, Lincoln?" Clyde thought anxiously. You seem to be in denial that you deserve better.” Clyde ran after Lincoln until he caught up. “Wait, Lincoln.”

"What do you want, Clyde?" He replied in an angry tone.

"Listen, bro, I know family comes first, but you can't keep being a doormat."

"Listen, Clyde. We're friends, but I don't like you talking about my sisters like that."

"Don't you remember when you had to share your room with Lynn because she and Lucy were fighting? And then you had to share it with both of them."

"And remember when you covered Lucy and blamed yourself for flushing the Pony Princess book down the toilet? Your parents grounded you; you missed the Ice Savvy conference, and Lori posted about it on social media. At school, you were called Pony Boy."

"And remember when you helped Lana free the frogs in biology class? You were without a break for a month."

"And remember when you got caught in all of your sister's April Fools' Day pranks? Your eyebrows took a month to grow."

"And when did they force you to do all sorts of humiliating things when you ignored them with those headphones?"

“And what about the time you started hanging out at my house with my parents and they broke into my house and made a mess in my house? My parents still have nightmares."

"They have it all talent, popularity, a future, and what do you have? on your own."

"You don't even have a decent room; you sleep in a closet. Lori has installed a security system in her room, and they go into your room as if it were their own. You're a man, Lincoln. What if they walked in in the middle of a moment of privacy? At least they should have made you a room in the attic or downstairs." Clyde finished with an extensive list of things the Lincoln sisters had done to him.

"The attic is where Lucy and her bats go, and downstairs is where Lynn sometimes rehearses or Lori and Leni have parties." Lincoln.

"See? There you go again. Can you think about yourself for once?" Clyde reproach.

"Thinking about myself always got me into trouble." Turning his head to the side, Lincoln answered.

"truly?" Clyde asked. "Is wanting time to yourself selfish? Wanting a little quiet is selfish. Wanting some parental attention is selfish. Wanting to hit the arcade instead of silly dancing is selfish."

Lincoln thought about it all. It was true that sometimes his sisters were nosy and a bit annoying, even bossy, but there were good times too. "You're wrong, Clyde; it's not all bad. I have a lot of good memories of them."

"And tell me. Were they before or after the dance, bad luck, or blindness?" Clyde continued to question Lincoln. In retrospect, the boy was right, for every good time he spent with his family was followed by two or four bad things.

Lincoln didn't know what to say. "Uh, I don't know."

"Face it, Lincoln, your sisters are evil."

Those words made Lincoln's logic melt away. In a quick motion, Lincoln hit Clyde on the cheek. The boy wasn't far behind, and he returned the blow to Lincoln. They fell through the snow until they hit a bench by a tree, broke loose, got up from the ground, and Clyde began to scrape off the snow and treat his bruise with a first aid kit he was carrying from who knows where. It's the same with Lincoln, but he's doing it wrong.

Hey, do you want me to help you with that?" Clyde asked.

Lincoln nonchalantly agreed, sitting down on a park bench. "Good. Just because I don't want my mom to see me like this and start asking questions I don't want to answer."

Clyde cleans up Lincoln and treats his bruises. Done." The boy adjusts his glasses and sees Lincoln's broken cane on the ground. "It looks like the bump on the tree broke it. Hey, your cane is broken; don't worry, I'll buy you another one."

"It won't be necessary; I have another one among my things." Lincoln replied. "Hey, why did you change the way you see my sisters? You used to say they were amazing, and you were crazy about Lori."

Clyde sat next to Lincoln. "Do you remember Penelope?"

"The girl you had to take care of that egg with?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes, the same girl."

"Yes, I remember her. What's wrong with her?"

Clyde sighed heavily.

"As time passed, we became even closer."

"Cool. You and her?" Lincoln, in shock, asked

“Yes, tomorrow we will have dated for two years.” Clyde replied happily.

"Bro, congratulations; I'm really happy for you. But what does it have to do with what I asked you?" The boys almost forgot about their fight earlier.

Clyde kept counting. "You see, I've been talking to her so much about you, about what you told me happened to you in your day, and she made me see that everything they did to you was unfair. I guess I didn't notice it because I'm just as used to hearing you talk about it as if it were something so normal. Plus, my crush on Lori made it impossible for me to misjudge her or your sisters. It seemed like I just needed another female perspective, which got me thinking: if it's so obvious to a girl who hasn't known you for so long, why wasn't it so obvious to me, your friend? Or even more so for you? I was the one who had to live that on a daily basis. I waited so long to see you again and tell you, I never imagined that would be the outcome."

Lincoln was still processing everything his friend had told him. There was truth in his words. If the girl he barely knew had realized this, how could he not?

"Sorry, buddy, I didn't mean to hit you." Lincoln apologized

"Don't worry, my friend." Clyde pats Lincoln on the back.

“Without my cane, you will have to be my guide.”

"Okay, let's walk." Clyde said it happily. Both friends reconciled, or so they wanted to think. Clyde still thought Lincoln was being too submissive with his sisters, and Lincoln thought Clyde had gone too far in speaking about them in that way. They finally reach Loud's house and say goodbye there.

At night after dinner, Lincoln made himself ready to sleep again in Luna's bed, and he had in mind what Clyde had said to him, which would not let him sleep, so he went downstairs to drink a glass of water.

The night was quiet, and only the moonlight was filtering through the window in those situations when Lincoln could best perceive his surroundings. Having filled his cup, he was about to go back upstairs, but Lynn, who had also gone down to fetch some water and did not have her brother's keen senses to orient herself in the darkness, collided with him and fell to the ground.

Lincoln stayed on top of Lynn, but the most annoying thing was that when he fell, he smashed his lips against hers, and water fell on him, revealing his muscles through his pajamas.

Lynn was paralyzed when she felt her brother's lips. Lincoln sensed Lynn by touching her face. He got up quickly and broke up with her.

"That wasn't on purpose either," said Lincoln, returning upstairs and being careful not to fall. Lynn caressed her lips; her gaze was lost in the direction Lincoln was going, and she could only utter a few words.

"I want more."

Lincoln went to sleep, and now a new thought invaded him: "I just kissed my sister."

While in a two-story house, in a room shaped like a star, Penelope was lying on her bed quite naked, though in her childhood appearance, presently fifteen, she had become very pretty, and her body was pretty, feminine, and curvy. She was covered with a blanket. Clyde was sitting next to her on the headboard, also naked. Since her parents' divorce, the girl has spent long days alone, so she is used to being with her boyfriend."

"Love, what's wrong with you?" Penelope asked.

"Nothing, dear, just a thought." Clyde replied.

Penelope hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts against Clyde's back. "I hope you thought about me."

Clyde turned to see her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "You know I'm always thinking of you, little star."

Penelope drags Clyde to the bed and covers them both, and thus the tender love ritual begins.

6