8-Changes Part 2
192 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Changes Part 2

-It is not change that produces pain, but resistance to it-

-Buddha-

He felt the good shower water, the smoothness of polished bathroom tiles on his fingertips, and steam that turned to water on contact, sliding his hand down the wall with his knees pressed to the floor of the room. His muscles relaxed at all these sensations. He was alone in his mind, in a storm of thoughts. Big waves. It strikes it in different directions, sinking it and bringing it to the surface to sink it again.

All he could think about in that storm was Lynn. He couldn't think of anything else. An erection suddenly appeared as he remembered Lynn's touch. That rough and bold touch of his sister on his genitals The heat she masturbated to him, her aggressive kiss entering his mouth, the moist warmth discovering his mouth, and feeling his teeth digging around his mouth

Sensations that might be unpleasant to many, for the white-haired man, were exciting. The smoothness of her complexion, which, though tanned by so many strokes of her sport, was to Lincoln like the touch of a statue of polished marble, and the firmness of her broad hips and gentle breasts That natural scent of her sweat was intoxicating.

He was remembering in his mind every second of that abuse.

Abuse?. This word was repeated in his head. Lynn literally abused him. But was it really abuse if he loved it? Despite not being able to see, the mental image he had of his sister, where he felt her entire body, was enough to get started.

Lincoln brought his hand to his penis and began to masturbate. Remembers smell and touch. The taste and sound of that moment filled Lincoln's head, and after a while, his ejaculatory system was finally stimulated.

If his tear ducts hadn't been damaged by the accident, Lincoln would now weep with guilt from masturbating with the memory of his sister, who sexually abused him, and the worst thing was that he loved it.

Meanwhile, there were spectators at the vents. It was Lucy, who had been there since Lincoln entered the bathroom. Although her brother's hearing has become sharper, he still has a lot to learn about the Gothic.

Lucy's cheeks were burning, and her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid Lincoln would hear her. But he was evidently too deep in thought to notice any noises other than the noise of the water and his own thoughts. For which Lucy was grateful, for it was thanks to this carelessness on Lincoln's part that she could see her brother in all his glory and please herself.

Her pants were as wet as her hands, which betrayed what she had done. After all, Lucy had just entered puberty, her sexual alertness was on the rise, and she had always believed that her lover Edwin would always be the object of her love fantasies. After talking to her mother when she was ten years old, added to the fact that sex education lessons would be carried out at her school, she thought the vampire would be the object of her sexual fantasies.

She never imagined that she would indulge in a mere mortal, Not to mention that he is mortal as he is her older brother. This white-haired angel has a perfect body and sharp senses, and just like that, he lives immersed in a world of darkness.

Lucy pressed her cheek into the holes that allowed her to watch her brother dry himself and get dressed. She felt the wetness and tingling in her crotch again when she saw how Lincoln had dried his hair, revealing those dead eyes that made her lose control of herself. She put one hand over the ventilation shaft as if trying to reach her brother, who, when he had finished getting dressed, came out of the shower.

My beloved brother, You made this sacrilegious feeling of love arise in me, with so many desires to be fulfilled. I long for you to turn me into your girl.

When Lincoln emerged from the bathroom, Lucy put her plan into action. A very simple goal with a simpler but very important goal for the Gothic

Lucy had to make the most of every second. So when she descended from the vents, she searched for and identified her target, a goal she shared with her older sisters, Lynn and Luna. Dirty laundry basket. More specifically, what they contain is Lincoln's shirt.

Lucy searched inside until she found the precious piece of cloth. Once she had it in her hands, Lucy folded the shirt and tucked it under her jacket. She later left the bathroom and entered her room quite normally. Luckily for her, Lynn had not yet returned from her morning jog, and Lincoln was the only one awake who was on the porch. Lucy quickly closed the door and began undressing, leaving only her underwear. Then she put on Lincoln's shirt that she had pulled out of the laundry basket and lay down on her bed, sniffing the garment.

"Hmm. Dear brother. I can't stop thinking about you and your beautiful eyes. Those eyes that see only darkness, those dead eyes, captivated me. I wish those eyes were in a jar so they could be the last thing I see every night and the first thing I see every morning."

Lucy hugged a pillow and began to rub her crotch on it as she greedily sniffed Lincoln's shirt.

"But I don't just want your eyes. I want your lips, your hands, your essence, pouring into me and on me and wrapping me around and making me yours as I make you mine."

"I love you all. I swear to the underworld that I will be with you."

Lucy finished speaking to continue enjoying the scent of that shirt.

-Meanwhile, at Penelope's house-

Clyde puts on his pants, and the boy has another fun night out with his weird, fanatical girlfriend.

"Good morning, chocolate candy."

Penelope greets him completely naked, covering only her intimacy and great qualities with Savannah.

"Good morning, my heavenly rose."

Clyde kissed her on the lips while Penelope caressed his abs, which, though not as noticeable as Lincoln's, were noticeable, and the girl found it very attractive.

"What do you want today? My sweet little flower."

Nicknames were common for this couple. Just like the one Lori and Bobby gave each other.

"Toast, juice, and pancakes with butter and jam." Penelope replied.

"Wow, love, Are you sure you're not pregnant?" asked Clyde, who already knew his girlfriend's appetite, but she never ceased to amaze him.

"Are you suggesting that I'm fat?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant, love. I'll make you breakfast now."

Penelope smiled at her boyfriend's funny reaction.

The girl got out of bed and dropped the covers, allowing her sexy, naked body to be seen. She slowly approached Clyde and then took the boy's head and sank it between her breasts.

"I love when you get like this, My chocolate. I would really like that."

Clyde was still engulfed between Penelope's breasts. He enjoyed the softness of those mountains, but he didn't understand the last of what she said.

"What do you like?"

Penelope smiled and answered honestly.

"I would like to become pregnant and give birth to your child."

Clyde is shocked and quickly breaks away from Penelope, but she grabs him by the head again and sinks him between her breasts.

"Not now, silly, when we graduate while enjoying each other."

Penelope felt something hard against her bare vagina, looked down, and noticed the bulge forming in Clyde's pants. "You think breakfast can wait? With all that, it has made me hungry for something else."

The girl unbuttoned and unzipped Clyde's belt, while Clyde took off his shirt and Penelope lowered his pants. With this, Clyde was completely naked.

After Clyde and Penelope have had another good couple's time, they both get dressed and go to breakfast.

Penelope's outfit hasn't changed much. She was now wearing long pants the same color as her skirt when she was eleven, and her weird printed jacket was now a hoodie.

While eating breakfast, Penelope notices that Clyde seems a bit distracted.

"Love, is something wrong? You were looking at your plate, but you didn't eat anything."

Clyde snapped out of his dream and began to explain what was bothering him.

"Well, actually, I was thinking about Lincoln. Since I've known him until he had to leave, I didn't notice he was doing much for his family. If sometimes he did pretty silly things, but seeing past that, he was just a kid trying to stand out, but it seems as if all his potential had been drained from him.”

Penelope looked at Clyde, puzzled.

"What do you mean drained?"

Clyde continued speaking.

"He wasn't the smartest nor the strongest. The most talented or the most charming. Harsh words, but it was the truth because I was the same. However, there was always something about him. His smile."

"Even with all the bad things he had to go through in his childhood, he still smiled. Even when we had this energy-saving project in 5th grade when he invited other boys from school to play dungeons and cyborgs and he ended up getting hate from his sisters, he ended up smelling bad, and they had to kick him out of class because of the stink, he just accepted it with a smile and with good cheer."

Penelope still does not understand her boyfriend's point of view.

"And what's the problem? I find it wonderful that, despite everything, he takes problems calmly and faces them with a smile."

Clyde put on an awkward expression that Penelope had never seen before.

"The question, Penelope, is: when is a smile in the face of problems a real solution or an illusion that even oneself ends up believing?"

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"I mean, if he really knew how to face everything with a smile, Or if inside he was slowly sinking into utter denial,"

Even when he went blind and had to leave, he blamed no one but himself for not being able to stop his sister. Yes, she was four years old. But she was insane. She held him to the ceiling with mechanical arms. Who can escape that? The explosion was Lisa's fault, not Lincoln's. And it's not Lincoln's fault, like everyone at school says. He's a fucking hero who keeps on judging himself."

"It's like he carries the guilt of others around all the time, and that doesn't allow him to leave himself behind and overcome it. He's trapped in a vicious, self-destructive cycle."

Penelope walked up to Clyde and hugged him.

"You really care about your friend, don't you, sweetie?"

Clyde hugged back and replied.

"Yes, my love. He's the closest thing I've ever had; he's my brother. Do you know how hard it is to see someone put himself down? He denies that there's something wrong and pretends everything's okay just because he wants others to be good. Even if they're not? Who denies the problems and attributes them to a lack of character? I was the surrogate older brother to his five sisters. Lucy, Lola,Lana, Lisa, and Lily for only an hour, and I almost blew it. He made it look so easy and kept everyone well. I only lasted an hour, and he had to do it for about eight years. It might have been more if his older sisters had asked him for help before Lucy was born."

"I can't understand how he does it. I feel so useless seeing him that way and being unable to do anything if he won't let me help."

Penelope now understood what Clyde meant. At times, Lincoln can be a little annoying, but after she begins her romance with Clyde for some time after Lincoln leaves, he tells her of all the adventures he had with the albino. And not only that, he tells her what he has to go through. He even told her about Lynn's match and losing, and what caused the lie he told his family about bad luck and the squirrel suit. The girl was horrified to hear what Lincoln had to endure in those days, and now she understood better the way the white-haired boy was. Maybe he was crazy; maybe his family pushed him to be, and now she appreciates him even more that he didn't say anything about this child abuse case simply because he thought it was a temporary thing and a deserved punishment for being a liar.

Penelope felt Clyde's arms wrap around her waist.

"Thank you, my love, for listening to me."

Clyde said as he gave his sweetheart Penelope a sweet kiss on her lips.

-Back to the loud house-

Lucy was leaving her room, walking to the bathroom to put the shirt back on, but when she entered, she found her older sister, Luna. She was checking the laundry basket for something, which caught the attention of the goth girl, who didn't know what was going on.

"What are you looking for over there?" Lucy put a hand behind her back to hide the shirt under her jacket.

Luna worried at the thought that Lucy might discover what she was looking for there, which was Lincoln's shirt, and quickly thought of an excellent excuse.

"Oh, I forgot a pair of pants here with a hundred dollar bill in them, and I wanted to get them out before they washed and spoiled the money."

Luna finished with a big nervous smile, waiting for Lucy not to notice.

Lucy stared at her with one eye that didn't cover her hair, and luckily, she believed her.

Well, get it out quick; I have to use the bathroom.

Lucy, unaware of her sister's intentions in the bathroom, had other plans. When Luna was there, she couldn't leave the dress she had hidden under her jacket, but it occurred to her that she needed to use the bathroom. They both lied to each other to protect their secret that they were involved, but they both ignored it. After calming down, Luna gave Lucy permission to use the bathroom.

Lucy entered and locked the door, stashing Lincoln's shirt at the bottom of the laundry basket so Luna wouldn't notice there was another garment in the basket.

Having finished hiding the shirt, Lucy waited a minute and left so that her time would not seem too short to arouse suspicion.

Seeing Lucy leave, Luna ran like a bullet and blocked the door. Lucy had just watched her sister run faster than Lynn when she exercised or ate pizza for dinner. "Wow. I think she really wanted to go," said Lucy, backing downstairs. While in the bathroom, Luna finds the coveted shirt.

"Oh yeah, come here..." Luna said sheepishly on her cheekbones and heavy puffs. The Rock unzipped her pants and sat down on the bathroom floor, putting her hand under her panties. "Ahhh, Lincoln, baby, that's delicious."

Luna had a little pleasure while giving a jerk so strong that she arched her back and neck backward.

"Hmm linky. This smell, what a delicious smell, makes me... Mmmm."

Luna finished, cleaned herself up, and put the shirt back in the basket. At that moment, she fell silent, calculating something. Why was the shirt at the bottom of the basket if Lincoln was the last to take a bath?

Did Lincoln know what I had done the night before and decide to hide his clothes in the bottom of the basket?

And if so, why didn't he say anything?

This and many more questions form in Luna's mind, not knowing that it was Lucy who hid the shirt there. Luna came out of the shower completely normal but with great uncertainty in her mind.

Meanwhile, Lincoln was on the porch reading one of his many books, but he couldn't concentrate because of the memories of that morning, meeting Lynn, and what he'd done while he was in the shower. A range of emotions washed over Lincoln. Despair, frustration, desire, and guilt All those feelings were growing inside the boy. These became so intense that all that pent-up frustration from his childhood to adolescence exploded and took the form of an idea.

"You didn't mind doing what you did to me. I just enjoyed it. Why don't I pay her back with the same coin?"

That was the plan that years of frustration and a thirst for justice for some of his sisters had envisioned in the mind of that blind boy.

Evening hung over the Royal Woods. The Louds had come out to give Albert a tour of the new Royal Woods, a treat Lincoln had already had the previous day thanks to his friend Clyde, so he plainly decided he would not go and would spend the afternoon only exercising in the cellar. Perhaps he read another of his famous books.

When the whole family left, Lincoln put his plan into action. He carefully went downstairs to where Lynn was. This girl refused to go in the same car as Lisa, so she kept practicing. Lincoln walked sneakily, like Lucy, to the source of the sounds Lynn made when she breathed in while doing push-ups.

Lincoln waited for Lynn's breathing to tell him she was making a downward motion, and when he heard this, he threw himself on top of her, immobilizing her with a subjugation motion and preventing her from moving. When the girl realizes his identity, she is paralyzed by her brother's closeness and later by what she heard whispering in her ear.

"It's your turn to feel what you made me feel this morning."

4