12-I present to you My Brother Part 3
189 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: I present to you My Brother Part 3

-Years can pass in a flash, and changes can be big or small. But the essence will always be the same-

-unknown-

In Great Lakes City, in a hospital, a large, muscular young man was fighting for his life. Young fighter and sportive prodigy Mason Garrett London, the great promise of boxing and MMA and the youngest to reach the heavyweight division with a guaranteed place in the UFC Hall of Fame, was now in critical condition; forty-five percent of his body was bandaged and fifty-two percent was in a cast.

The boy arrived at the emergency room near death. The operations that saved his life lasted fifteen hours straight.

The worst is over, but he still has a long way to go, as the damage he sustained left him in a coma.

His worried parents listen to Dr. Larry Marks diagnosis in his office, accompanied by the chief of the police department and Larry's twin brother. Officer Gary Marks

Larry proceeded to read Mason's injuries for the listing:

skull fracture and brain contusion

Nose fracture

partial fracture on the right side of the jaw

right elbow fracture

He lost his upper teeth from the fourth to the seventh, and he also lost the first and second lower teeth.

He sustained severe spinal damage

partial fracture of the left clavicle

partial fracture of the humerus

complete fracture of the scaphoid in the right hand

partial fracture of the left forearm

partial fractures in the left metacarpal

open fractures of the left proximal and middle phalanges

open fracture of the right proximal and middle phalanges

Tendons damage

Open fractures in the fourth rib and remove the right rib

total fracture of the left seventh rib

partial fracture of the sternum

total fracture of the left femur

severe damage to the liver, pancreas, and stomach

The right lung was perforated with a rib fracture and cardiac contusion

The doctor stopped the list of injuries since he saw how Mason's mother was crying and his father was burning with anger. “This is hardly half of his wounds.”

Mason's mother cried on her husband's shoulder. "My child. How could they do this to my child?"

Mason's father hit the doctor's desk, breaking it in two. "My son is fighting for his life; he was stronger than me, and yet they left him in pieces. Whoever is responsible for doing this to my son, I want them to be found."

The officer understood the helplessness and anger Mason's parents felt when they saw their son in such bad condition. "Unfortunately, it will be difficult. We have already spoken to his friends, and they said they had seen nothing. Maybe yes, but they are too afraid to speak. When we found them, they seemed to be running from something."

“And what about those who called the ambulance and the police?” Mason's father asked

"I'm afraid there will be no point in interrogating them. Two teenage girls and a little girl were accompanying a blind boy. But don't worry, we will catch those responsible."

Mason's parents leave the hospital, leaving the officer and the doctor behind.

The doctor looked at the police chief worriedly. “Gary. Don't promise the impossible.”

The chief of police Gary sighed as he left. “I know, Larry, I know that even if we find the one we're looking for, we can't do anything without bringing in his faction first.” Gary looked at the pictures and read Mason's file. This is not done by many people with blunt weapons. One man did it.

Larry watched the file with his brother. "This boy surpassed his father and his trainers, who were world champions in wrestling. Yet his damage was worse than we could imagine. How could someone be this strong?"

“I don't know, Larry... but whatever he is, he must be a fighting beast. And though I know I shouldn't be saying this... he must be the strongest man in the world"

Back to Royal Woods, more specifically the Loud House, at 8:30 a.m. The Loud waited for breakfast to be ready at the large table while Lincoln cooked, wearing a pink apron his father had given him with the phrase I'm a Happy Little Muffin" printed in both plain and braille.

"Who wants heart-shaped chocolate chips on rainbow waffles?" Lincoln asked. The younger sisters confirmed, except for Lucy. "Don't worry, Lucy. Your black pancakes with dark chocolate skulls will be ready in a minute." Lincoln had several bowls of different-colored batter and three waffles. With his remarkable organization, even though he was blind, he could create original culinary works of art that were visually pleasing and satisfying in terms of aroma and flavor.

Lincoln has finished making pancakes for his entire family. For the youngest four, a stack of rainbow waffles and Lucy's black pancakes Some normal pancakes for the rest of his family and some pink pancakes with strawberry syrup in the shape of a heart for Leni, which makes Lynn, Luna, and Lucy jealous. Everyone was grateful for their breakfast, but the girl ate it without much encouragement, which was already worrying Lincoln because Leni hadn't spoken to him since he helped catch Robert in the garden.

As Lincoln ate, he felt something climb up his leg and land on his crotch. From the shape of the body and how it was, he deduced that it was Lynn who was sitting in front of him; he knew it was her bare foot. Lynn was caressing Lincoln's pants.

"Hey Lincoln, I have roller derby practice today, and I was wondering if you could join me?" Lynn lowered Lincoln's zipper with part of his underwear, pulled his dick, and started rubbing it.

'Damn it,' Lincoln thought, 'are you half-monkey? How do you do that with your feet?'

"I-l-I don't know Lynn. The girls here might need me."

"Why are you talking so choppy?" Lucy asked

"I'm a little cold, and my sense of touch is more sensitive. Ha ha ha."

Lynn smiled mischievously without being seen, saying, "Excuse me, I dropped my fork. Lily, can you pass it to me?"

"Okay. I'll go, I'll go." Lincoln panicked at the thought that his little sister could see what Lynn was doing to him.

Lynn lifted his pants and zipped them up before Lily saw them. "Thank you, little brother. And thank you, Lily." Lynn finished eating and got up from the table. "Ok Link. Let's go."

Lynn packed her skating gear and donned her usual red tracksuit while Lincoln wrapped up his classic leather jacket, and they headed to the ice rink.

On the way, as they were far from home, Lincoln scolded Lynn for what she had done.

"Are you crazy or what? How can you think of doing this when we are surrounded by our family and also using Lily, just so I agree to accompany you to your practice?"

"Well, I thought I'd threaten you with my bat. But seeing as physical aggression doesn't work on you as much as it used to, I had no choice."

“I would accept if you asked me without touching me.”

"Maybe. But it won't be fun."

Lincoln sighed resignedly, and to make the trip more enjoyable, he decided to seek a conversation. "And at what time do you start your practice?"

"Oh, like two and a half hours."

Lincoln stopped upon hearing his sister's reply. "What? In two and a half hours? Why should we leave home early?"

Lynn smiled and hugged Lincoln's arm. "Because there's a hotel about an hour away and I want to do some 'exercise' first."

"Am I your gigolo now or something? And since when have you been so cloying? I remember that romance and lovers weren't your thing."

Lynn remembered when she was thirteen years old. All her friends had boyfriends, and in order not to feel left out, she had to pay a boy with spicy burgers to agree to pretend to be her partner. But she was never interested in that kind of thing. "I don't know? Maybe I was just piqued. I mean, before, I thought I liked Francisco, but I was just dehydrated."

"And how are you so sure that you are not now?"

Lynn squeezes Lincoln's arm. "I just knew. Now let's hurry up; I want to take as much time as possible."

It took half an hour to get to the hotel, and after an hour and thirty minutes in the room plus fifteen minutes to get to the skating rink, Lincoln and Lynn were waiting for the rest of the team at the back door of the arena.

"Yes!. First as always."

"Your practice starts in three hours, right?" Lincoln asked, annoyed.

"Mh. minutes more, minutes less." Lynn hugs and kisses Lincoln. "What if we make use of the time alone?"

"Please Lynn. We just had sex."

"That's not what I meant, you pervert. I meant we'd do some wrestling."

"prevert? You touched me under the table. Fighting? Oh?. I haven't fought for fun in a long time. Yeah, it looks good."

Before Lincoln could react, Lynn had already pounced on him, subduing him with an arm lock. "Now, what are you going to do?"

Lincoln smiled and stood casually with his arm outstretched. Lynn was holding on to him, preventing him from flexing it, but Lincoln rotated his hips, causing Lynn to shake violently. Before she fell to the ground, her brother caught her in an embrace.

“You have never changed. You continue with your sudden attacks.” The boy gave her a kiss on the cheek, made her blush, then put his hand in her soft pants and started stimulating her. “But I also learned to launch surprise attacks.”

Lynn felt Lincoln's fingers gently massage her lower area. "Hmm. This is not an organizational move. But don't stop." Lynn kissed Lincoln on the lips while enjoying her brother's massage. Fortunately, there was no one other than the teams that were training that day hanging out at the back of the stadium, so they had absolute privacy.

Lincoln's ear twitched involuntarily at a noise. "I think your friends will arrive sooner than expected."

Lynn was sober when she saw that it was true. From the angle they were at, she could see the group of girls approaching; fortunately, they couldn't see them. "Okay, then we'll continue later." Lynn tried to break away, but Lincoln held her tight. "Lincoln, please, they will see us." The boy started to move his fingers faster, which caused Lynn to be very pleased. "Enough." Before the girls arrive, Lynn ejaculates at the hands of Lincoln, who receives all of Lynn's fluid, preventing her from soiling his pants. Lynn was breathing heavily from her orgasm and separated from Lincoln before her friends arrived.

"You are crazy?" Lynn said it angrily.

"I repaid the breakfast debt."

"I didn't make you ejaculate."

"Take it as an added bonus" Lincoln was wiping his hand with a handkerchief he was carrying in his pocket when his ear moved, and in an instant, Lincoln moved his arm as he caught something in the air.

"What happened?" Lynn, confused, asked

"Yeah, just a mosquito. Hey, why don't you go ahead with your friends? I'll pee somewhere nearby."

"There is a bathroom on the track."

"Yes, but I can't take it anymore. I'll be right back." Lincoln went to a remote part. The boy opened his hand and revealed that he had a needle.

Lynn's team has arrived. Forming the team are her best friends Margo, Maddie, Lainey, Nadia, and Polly.

Lainey noticed her friend's red face and ragged breathing. "Are you tired?"

Lynn couldn't figure out why she was upset. "Yeah. I did fifty laps around the block to warm up."

"As usual. classic lynn." Polly patted her on the back. In recent years, the girl has grown, especially in the size of her buttocks, which have become more massive due to the exercises she has done. “Well, I hope you have energy to use on the path.”

"I always have energy."

The girls entered the ring. While Lincoln put all his senses on alert. Between his thumb and forefinger, he held a needle.

“damned. Whoever you are, I recommend you get out.”

A man about twenty years old emerges from among some trees. He had blonde hair with black streaks. He was wearing a long yellow coat and black pants. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out more needles, which he threw at Lincoln. The white-haired boy threw himself on the ground, avoiding the needles that stuck to the wall.

"Who the hell are you?"

The boy in yellow introduced himself. "My name is Boomer. Boomer Bee. Alias, 'King of the Wasps'. I hear you're one of the candidates to become a Dracoviam fighter from Venomous Industries. But this position is just for me!" Boomer throws more needles, which Lincoln dodges when he hears them approaching, but one of them manages to stick into his left leg.

“What is that?" Lincoln felt how his leg, which had gone numb, felt. ”Those needles must have been soaked in the anesthetic. No, impossible; with the amount he draws, he should also be paralyzed."

Boomer throws more needles, which Lincoln dodges by rolling to the ground, while another manages to go into his right shoulder. "Uh!... my shoulder... I can still move my arm, but my shoulder is not responding. This is not anesthesia. Anesthesia numbs the entire limb. These needles only affect the area where they are inserted... Of course... acupuncture."

Boomer stopped his attack. “You guessed it, I specialize in the art of acupuncture assassination. With just one needle, I can paralyze a part of my opponent’s body.”

Lincoln grabbed the wall to stand. “Didn't you know that weapons are not allowed in Dracoviam battles?”

Boomer pulled his hands out of his pockets. "That's not a problem." The yellow-haired boy raised his middle and index fingers and attacked Lincoln, stinging him in the left thigh and paralyzing his entire leg. "I can do acupuncture with my fingers." Boomer attacked Lincoln with his fingers, and the white-haired boy ran away to avoid Boomer's attacks, which was hard for him, not only because he was paralyzed in the leg and shoulder but also because every time he rolled the needles, he buried them even more.

Using such strength in his arm and leg that he could still move and propel himself, Lincoln kicked Boomer in the chin, but Boomer took advantage and managed to prick Lincoln behind his right leg, thus paralyzing it. "With my needle, I can only paralyze a part of each limb, but with my fingers, I can paralyze the whole limb."

Lincoln was in trouble. He could only move one arm and his forearm.

"I don't understand what the professor saw in you. You're no big deal." Boomer leans over to look Lincoln in the face. "All I have to do is attack your chest, and your heart will stop. Bye, kid." Boomer was about to kill Lincoln, but when his fingers were only a centimeter from Lincoln's chest, they were stopped by the white-haired man's fist, which twisted Boomer's fingers until they broke. "Oh! Damn it!" Boomer watched the bone stick out from his fingers through his skin. "Son of a bitch. Die." Boomer attacked Lincoln with his other hand, but Lincoln turned, causing Boomer to hit his right shoulder, causing the needle to pop out. “You fooled me, you bastard.”

Now Lincoln can move both arms. Using the strength of his torso, he crouched down and grabbed Boomer by the leg, causing him to fall, then rolled over and caught him in submission at the knees. Boomer, in desperation, attacked Lincoln with another flick of his fingers, but in the position they were in, he paralyzed his right leg. Now that he could move his leg. Lincoln changed position and grabbed Boomer by the arm.

"Your biggest mistake was getting tangled up with me." Lincoln stretches and twists Boomer's arm until it breaks, causing the boy to be unable to use acupuncture. Boomer saw his broken fingers and his twisted arm.

“Damn…you…” Boomer growled in rage and started throwing needles left and right. "Die with my most dangerous technique. Hell swarm!" Needles were buried everywhere, passing through wood, concrete, and iron.

Lincoln had hidden behind a garbage can to escape the storm of needles. "Hell, how many of those things do you keep in your pockets?... I have to think fast or he'll leave me as a hedgehog." Lincoln tries to get up, but he can't. He still can't move his left calf or foot. The needles have weakened the trash box, causing a mountain of litter to fall on Lincoln and leave him exposed.

"I won't stop until I kill you!" Boomer counterattacked. Lincoln rolls it into the recycling bin, hoping it will be sturdier than the trash.

"Damn, what am I going to do?" Lincoln started to feel despondent when he noticed something. Because of the constant beating and low vibration of needles sticking everywhere, Lincoln was able to use echolocation and get a clearer mental picture of his surroundings. Lincoln looked around and managed to find a chain hanging outside the container. Lincoln took the chain and stood with the help of his trusty cane, which he folded and dangled from his belt. Lincoln spun the chain, causing the needles to dig and tangle between its links until the attack stopped.

The chain is filled with Boomer needles. The situation is like an old Western movie scenario where, in the final confrontation, the hero and villain stare at each other to see who gets their gun out first. Boomer with his needle or Lincoln with his chain

Boomer quickly puts his hand in his pocket, but before he can take it out, Lincoln winds his chain around it. The needles dig into Boomer's flesh. Lincoln pulled Boomer and spun him around, smashing him into utility poles, walls, bike stations, and trash cans before spinning through the air and slamming him to the ground, creating a crack. He then repeats the same procedure where he spins him, hits everything around him, and then crashes into the wall of an old warehouse, causing him to fall and crush Boomer with debris.

Lincoln threw himself on the floor and sighed with relief. "Where do these bad guys come from?" Lincoln pressed his thumb against his leg to remove the needle, and once it was removed, he was able to regain his mobility. “Damn… when did this city become a lunatic asylum?” Suddenly Lincoln's stomach growled; it was not strange because, because of the effort he put into the fight, he used a lot of energy. As he lay on the ground, opening his arms, he could smell the sweat and the garbage that clung to him. Because of his keen sense of smell, the stench hit him even more strongly. "Damn it!" Lincoln got up and undressed before searching for the stadium entrance.

Inside, Lynn's team finished their training.

“Ah, that was intense, girls.” Lynn and her friends were leaving the training ground and heading to the cafeteria to eat and drink before taking a shower when they smelled a strange smell.

“Ehh, what is this pest?” Maddie pinches her nose. “Lynn, did you ever get into the habit of not cleaning your shoes for a few months?”

Which greatly offended the athlete Loud. "Hey, my shoes don't stink that bad." At that moment, Lynn realized that her brother was not there. “Oh. Haven't you seen my brother?”

"brother?" They all said it in unison.

“Yeah, he was out with me, and then…” Lynn noticed that her friends didn't listen to her because they seemed distracted. "Hey, do you pay attention to what I say?" But the girls didn't respond to her; they still had that lost-in-the-blank look. "Let's see, what made them crazy?" Lynn turned around and saw what attracted her friends.

Lincoln walked over to his sister, no one apparently noticing the stench that emanated from the boy. "Hey, Lynn... can you tell me where the shower is in here? I need to clean up urgently."

The girls wake up from their trance when they see that the boy is Lincoln.

"Wait!" Polly said. "Is that Lincoln? Your brother, that you set me up with at 'Hawkins' dance?"

"Is that Polly's voice? Hahahaha, how nice to see you again. Polly, well, instead hearing you again,

A blush was drawn on the skater girl's cheeks.

Lynn pinches her nose while sniffing her brother. "Man, what happened to you? You smell worse than Lana."

"I slipped on a banana peel, and I fell in the trash, okay?"

Lynn had doubts about that story, but she'd rather believe her brother than put up with the stench for a second longer. "Okay, okay, come on, I'll take you. To take a shower."

"But Lynn. We don't have Lincoln clothes here," Lainey pointed out.

Actually, that is not true." Margo answered, and all the girls turned to see her. "Remember last year when that pervert from high school wanted to put cameras in the bathrooms?"

The girls remembered that moment and started laughing.

"Ha-ha-ha, yeah. We found him and beat him up. Then we stripped him naked and made him walk around naked." Nadi clutches her stomach, laughing as she remembers that day.

"So I kept his clothes on like a prize," Margo said, pulling out of her bag the outfit, which consisted of a black T-shirt with a wolf skull on the back and chest. Plus some red shorts.

"Do you take that pervert's clothes everywhere?" Maddie asked?

"Just as a warning. And don't worry, it's laundered."

"Good. I won't be picky." Lincoln takes the clothes, and Lynn escorts him to the shower.

After about fifteen minutes and after Lynn had stopped several bystanders except Lainey, Lincoln emerged in his "new clothes". Then they went to the snack bar in the place, but it was closed because the owner of the restaurant was beaten by a mother after he insulted her weight. So the team and Lincoln had to eat at Burpin Burger.

The place brought back memories for Lincoln, like when he took his sisters in a limo to eat there after winning a contest or when they got stuck in the restaurant after a big snowfall. Fortunately, after the expansion of the city, they now had better equipment so that this would not happen again.

In three years of absence during the economic boom, Burpin Burger has gone from a humble local hamburger joint to a fully fledged franchise with more than 2,000 locations nationwide.

The smell of fried potatoes, hot bread, roast beef, and sweet milkshakes filled Lincoln's nostrils, making his mouth water with nostalgia.

The restaurant was more than two floors high, since the income was so great that they were able to make changes and were thus able to get twenty times as many customers as they used to get three years ago. It is unfortunate that no one knows that the proximate cause of this financial expansion has just entered.

The girls and the blind boy ordered burgers and sat down at a table on the first floor to enjoy the view. At least those who can do it.

Between the laughter and the plans shared by the girls, Polly was the only one who remained silent while eating the hamburger, but she did not take her eyes off the fifteen-year-old boy. It was unbelievable how much he had changed; although three years is not a short time, it wasn't enough for him to become this handsome. She wanted to seek conversation with Lincoln; after all, they were practically friends, though they did not exchange many words after the casual greeting when she went to his house.

"And Lincoln, tell me. How did you become blind?"

The moment of joy between the friends is interrupted by Polly's question. The girls, paying attention to Lincoln's reply, noticed that although they had long known from Lynn about Lincoln's condition, she never told them how it turned out this way, and whenever they asked her, she changed the subject. Either it was a sensitive family matter or she didn't say anything.

Lincoln is left holding a hamburger halfway to his mouth. He knew that his family had not told anyone about his accident, but it was already something that aroused a lot of curiosity, and he knew that sooner or later he would have to say it.

“The gas pipe in my house was in bad condition and exploded when I was walking by it. The blow to my head caused a lot of damage, and I lost my sight.”

Lincoln's explanation shocks the girls, except Lynn. She knew Lincoln would defend Lisa from everything.

"Yes, you sure had some bad luck." Maddy said, dipping a cold potato into the ketchup.

Those last two words seem to have been said in slow motion and make Lincoln's mind burn, which causes him to squeeze the soda glass, causing it to explode and splash all over the girls and himself, which frightens the girls. "I'm sorry... I'll go get some more tissues and another bottle..."

The girls looked at Lynn, not understanding Lincoln's reaction. She only told them that these words were a sensitive matter for him, and not just for Lincoln but for his entire family and especially for her. Fortunately, they reconsidered the next day after returning from the beach; otherwise, the situation could have involved police officers and social workers.

It was a dark chapter that should not have existed in the lives of the Loud family. It took a month of apologies, conversations, and material bribes to restore the child's trust. But the boy refused the latter. Because he just wanted to know that his family loved and respected him as much as anyone else in it. Lincoln's big heart was finally able to find forgiveness for his sisters and parents.

This was one of the few things that Lynn envied about Lincoln at the time. Even though he was wrong and selfish, which of his sisters wouldn't? Especially one as competitive and proud as Lynn.

The dozens of awards in her display case confirmed it, but there was one thing she could not achieve with all the training or all the luck in the world, and that was the patience and humility that Lincoln possessed.

If you lose, you go crazy, but if he loses, he just gets up and keeps holding his head up high, and the few times he wins, he won't let it go to his head. This was added to by the fact that she had never acted like an older sister in her seventeen years of life. Not even when Luan left home and became the alpha sister.

Of course, in the past, she would play with Lincoln, but that was always her game and her rules. And when Lucy was born, the role of elder sibling was now compatible with Lincoln's, and so it was until Lily's birth, and in retrospect, it appears that he was her elder brother, always taking care not to harm her and enduring her sudden attacks. All without losing his smile.

Perhaps that will he showed was adding to the guilt she felt for unfairly blaming him, which eventually made her fall in love with him.

With the help of his cane, Lincoln finds the dispenser, grabs some napkins, and heads downstairs to order another soda.

A group of three teenagers carry their trays to their table, one of whom is distracted by looking at the back of a group of four girls, causing him to trip and fall to the floor with his friends as Lincoln passes by.

Lincoln kept his cane behind him so he could help the boys.

"Are you guys okay?" Lincoln asked to extend his hand.

One of the group members is the first to fall. It was Troy, a blond boy with slicked back hair. The boy looked at Lincoln angrily.

"Hey! Why don't you watch where you're going?"

“Hey, calm down; it wasn’t my fault that you stumbled.”

"shut it!" Troy pushes Lincoln again. "Look at my food! Look at it! Who's going to pay me for that? Ho? Ha? Tell me! Ha? Hmmm?" Troy pushes Lincoln between every sentence he says. "I'll tell you who. It's you!" Troy gave him another push, causing Lincoln to fall to the ground.

People watched the scene, but no one did anything. The white-haired boy got up, straightened his pants, and stood in front of Troy, saying five simple words. "I won't pay you anything, you idiot."

The boys were speechless; no one had ever spoken to them like that before. A tall man with a big afro was standing in front of Lincoln. His name was Mark. "Who the hell do you think you are? Don't you know who we are? Big Boss Chandler's gang."

Another boy with brown hair and a ponytail grabs Lincoln by the collar of his shirt. "This guy needs us to teach him manners. Don't you think so, boss?"

"You're right, Ralph." Troy snapped his fingers at Ralph and Mark to grab Lincoln by each arm and lead him outside.

Behind the restaurant, the boys throw Lincoln to the ground and take the opportunity to kick him. Lincoln was in an embryonic position, covering himself from the blows, when Troy snapped his fingers again, thus stopping his followers.

"Get up," Troy commanded. “Since I was the one you offended, it is only fair that I should be the one to put you in your place.”

Lincoln got up with relative ease. After the beatings he'd been through since returning to the Royal Woods, some of the teens kicks were nothing.

Troy took a fighting stance. "You have bad luck meeting me, old man. Not only am I the captain of the fifth squad of the Adventurers Gang, I'm also a black belt in judo and captain of the high school judo team."

"Show him who's boss, Boss."

Lincoln smiled when he heard Troy's martial arts.

The white man slowly approached the blond boy.

"Is he approaching him?" Mark asked in surprise. No one in tournaments attacked Troy first, knowing what awaited them.

"I see you want to die faster than expected. Well, come close, and I will grant your wish." Troy was preparing himself for the possibility that any movement the boy made could subdue him, choke him, or break a limb.

Lincoln throws a straight punch at Troy, but Troy uses his knowledge of judo to immobilize and bend Lincoln's arm. The blond boy was preparing to throw Lincoln to the ground when the impossible happened. Lincoln twisted his foot, unbalancing Troy, allowing the blind boy to release his arm and grab Troy by the shirt, lifting him into the air. Troy couldn't believe what was happening; they had never done this kind of move to him before, but he knew it. "This move...is...judo" Halfway between nothing and the ground, Troy manages to ask a question. "Do you also do judo?" Troy stamps it on the ground as he listens to Lincoln's response.

"I'm a second Dan black belt," Lincoln replied.

"What?" The three boys yelled in unison.

“He is two levels above the boss!” Ralph yelled.

Lincoln did not give Troy enough time to get up because the white-haired man stomped on the blond's face, breaking his nose and leaving him unconscious.

Mark and Ralph trembled with fear, but they couldn't stand by and do nothing. Mark grabbed a pipe that was on the ground and ran towards Lincoln. "damn you!"

Lincoln manages to stop Mark by grabbing the pipe and snatching it from Mark's hands before punching him in the stomach, leaving the tall boy holding his stomach to the ground. Only Ralph remains. He wasn't as strong as Troy or as tall as Mark, so he did the sensible thing. He helps Mark, and between them, they put Troy's arm around his shoulders and take him away.

Lincoln puts his clothes back together and heads into the restaurant, unaware that he has an unwelcoming crowd.

Upstairs at the restaurant, Lincoln arrives with napkins and soda for everyone.

"You're finally here, Lincoln. Why did you take so long?" Lynn questioned him.

"A veteran talks to a cashier about how he killed fifty Germans."

It seemed a big lie to the sporty girl, but when they had all finished eating, they saw at the exit how the cashier had bored from an old man to death and delayed his talk of how he had killed fifty Germans, thus confirming Lincoln's story.

On the way to the Loud house, only Polly, Lynn, and Lincoln are left.

Polly approaches Lynn to ask her something about her brother.

“Hey Lynn… Do you know if your brother has a girlfriend?”

This question caused Lynn to startle. "What is this question about?" Polly was one of Lynn's best friends, and she would never hate her, but Lincoln was hers alone.

Polly blushed and replied. "Well, the other day at Sadie Hawkins dance, the truth is I really liked meeting him; I guess I was too hard on him. He didn't even ask for those dates; he just wanted to see the four of us happy. I guess I'd like to give him a chance to get to know each other better."

Lynn started to feel a little alienated from her friend. But she couldn't tell either. As much as she loved Lincoln, she knew their relationship could not have been possible, at least not in public. As much as it hurts, she had to share Lincoln to save face. “Well, no… he doesn’t have... I think so…"

“Cool. So, is it okay if I go out with your brother?”

Lynn felt like she was suffocating because of a big, thick lump going down her throat. This was her pride, which she had to swallow. "Absolutely no problem," she said through clenched teeth; luckily, Polly didn't notice.

They were silent the rest of the way until they reached Polly's house. "Alright. See you next week, Lynn"

"Bye Polly. Take care of yourself."

"Bye Lincoln"

"We'll hear each other later, Polly"

The teens laughed at the joke, though Lynn had to laugh really hard. Polly hugged Lincoln, which made Lynn jealous.

On the way to Loud's house, the siblings chatted.

"That Polly; she hasn't changed a bit since the dance." Lincoln is very happy to be hanging out with one of the girls from his childhood again. But on the other hand, Lynn was boiling with jealousy.

"Well, she wants to go out with you! As a girlfriend. Let that be clear to you."

Lynn's statement was noticeably aggressive. "Lynn, you know what we have can't be. Sooner or later, I have to go out with other girls."

Lynn pushes Lincoln against a tree and puts her arms on either side of his head. "I already knew it. I'm going to have to share. But remember, you're mine, too."

"What?" Confuse the boy. Without further ado, Lynn dropped the biggest bomb.

"Polly is a good friend, and she's open minded; I'll see if I can include her in the relationship."

“Including who? What?… Lynn, are you even listening to yourself?”

Lynn silenced Lincoln with a kiss that lasted about ten seconds. I've got you another girlfriend, but when we do have sex, I'll be first and Polly second." Lynn realized Lincoln and was back on her way.

For his part, Lincoln was dumbfounded.

"I just realized I'm building a HAREM!!!"

In the Loud house, Lincoln's new clothes raised many questions, but no one denied that the boy looked very good. After Lynn went up to her room, Lincoln was heading downstairs when he heard a voice calling his name. This voice was unmistakable. was his grandfather.

"Hey Lincoln. Come here, Grandma, and I want to talk to you."

Lincoln obeyed and sat down on the sofa. All the girls were in their rooms, so only their parents and grandparents occupied them.

Myrtle noticed he had come; Lincoln was about to go downstairs, and the older woman did not want to be left with suspicion and asked.

"Why were you heading to the cellar?"

"I stay there to sleep because there is no place in my sisters rooms."

"But didn't you stay with Luna and Luan?" Myrtle asked, and Albert hugged Lincoln by the shoulder with a warm smile.

"The boy is fifteen and needs his privacy. Indeed. That's what we wanted to talk to you about, Lincoln."

"About what, Pop Pop?"

This time, it was Rita who spoke. "Son. I know that ever since you were a child, you had to live in circumstances that weren't right for your development. But seeing how these years have progressed... I guess it literally took a blast for me to realize that this house was never meant for you..."

His mother's words confused the boy. "Mom? What are you trying to say? You... you don't want me in the house anymore?"

Soon, the parents denied this. This time, it was the father's turn to speak.

"Of course not, son... Your mom and I love you with all our hearts. But... looking back, we know we never took time for you. I never took you to a baseball game, but I did take Lynn. I never taught you anything about being a man, but your grandfather did.” The middle-aged man carefully looked at his son. The boy he had known is gone forever, and now before him is a fully-fledged man. A true alpha man standing up for his family "Your mother and I have a hard time admitting it, but... I guess we never had the materials to raise a boy. But it looks like your grandfather did."

Again, Rita took the floor. “Now that you are back with your grandfather, we want to tell you that you are moving here to Royal Woods.”

That brought Lincoln's interest level from eight to twenty.

"Will we live in Royal Woods again?"

Myrtle holds Albert's hand. "Yes. There's a house for sale just a couple blocks from here. And we wanted to ask you something very important, Lincoln."

"And what would that be, grandma?"

Albert and Myrtle looked at each other and replied in unison, "Would you like to live with us?"

Lincoln was speechless after hearing what his grandparents were saying. Rita and Lynn Sr. sat next to Lincoln. "I live with you?"

Rita hugs her son. "If you accept, you will be able to live with everything you cannot get here. Privacy, room, and more attention than we can give you."

Lynn Sr. did the same. "The transfer and adoption papers are ready, so you can live with him here in America. I just have to sign it. But that will depend on you."

Lincoln didn't know what to say. On the one hand, he could have the space he used to have when he was with his grandfather in Canada that he couldn't have at home. But on the other hand, he didn't want to leave his parents again. Even if they are only a few blocks away.

It was hard, but Lincoln was never the same again, and he needed his space.

“So what do you decide?” asked the grandfather.

Lincoln took his parents hands, followed by a gasp of air. “I… I… I would like to live with my grandfather.”

Suddenly, multiple screams made the house jump from its foundations. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

The adults looked towards the stairs and noticed that the Loud girls had overheard the conversation.

The little sisters ran downstairs and hugged Lincoln's legs.

"Don't go, Lincoln," said Lily, about to cry.

“We promise to be quiet and not disturb you,” said the twins.

"I will reduce my vocabulary to a more understandable level."

"And I will stop scaring you and suddenly appear to you."

Lincoln hugged his younger sisters while the older ones watched. "Girls, the problem isn't you; it's me. Mom and Dad are right about something. A boy can't be a boy in a house full of women. I love you with all my heart, but changes are inevitable, whether you like them or not, and they're always for the better."

"No! Don't go," said the five girls in unison.

"We just met. You can never leave me alone again." Lily started crying as she soaked Lincoln's pants. The boy raised his little sister to his face. "You won't be alone. Your older sisters will stay with you, plus we're only two blocks apart. You can visit me whenever you want. We can even have sleepovers."

Lily wiped her nose with her arm, comforted by Lincoln's words, "Really? Do you promise? Do you promise you'll never leave me again?"

Lincoln smiled and grabbed one of the beads that hung from his necklace. Then he pulled out several hairs and braided them. His family found it strange.

Lincoln put the braided hair into the hole of the bead and handed it to Lily. “This is my promise. As long as you carry it with you, I will always come back to you.”

Lily looks at the gift. The blue bead contrasts with the white hair on the necklace. The girl put it on and immediately hugged Lincoln. Thank you, Lincoln.

"Well, it's official. Tomorrow we're going to a notary public, so officially your grandparents will have your custody."

Luna applauds, alerting everyone, "Well, since that's settled, I need to take Lincoln for a few hours.

"Where are you taking him?" Lynn asked. Who really knew how Luna felt about Lincoln after seeing her in the bathroom that night.

"This year my band is having a big reunion, and we're going to play in a competition that's going to be at the new club, which has changed its name to avoid legal troubles. They broke something, I don't know. It's called 'The Forest' now. But Mazie had an offer to play at the Winterfest with Mick Swagger, and Sulley couldn't make it.

"Why not?" Lincoln asked.

"He had to serve a year on house arrest for smuggling weed from Kansas. So now we need a guitar player and a drummer."

"But wasn't Sam the guitarist in your band?"

"Yeah, but she wanted to use bass, and she says she wants to expand her repertoire."

"And you can't play the guitar and sing?"

"We've already thought about that. But the competition rules say groups must have four or more members."

Albert put his hand on Lincoln's shoulder. "Well, not to brag. But your brother is the best guitarist I've ever heard. He spent his time practicing in Canada."

"But I play the bass, Grandpa."

"I also heard you played guitar in music class. You were at the top of your class."

Lincoln was a little shy about his grandfather's words. "Well, I know how to play the guitar. But I don't know if I live up to the expectations."

"As long as you know how to play, no problem." Luna takes Lincoln by the hand and leads him outside. "We'll be back in two hours."

"Wait, Luna!" Lincoln enters the house and, a few minutes later, returns with Luna's guitar slung over his back. "I'm ready; let's go."

So the siblings went to the house of an old friend of Luna's.

"Well, here we are." Luna rings the doorbell, and only Sam Sharp welcomes her.

"Hi love," Sam hugs Luna, and they both kiss on the lips. "I missed you a lot, my love."

"Me too, honey. Come to Mama." Luna and Sam kiss passionately, oblivious to the presence of the albino boy.

"Luna?... I don't know what's going on, but strange sounds are being heard. Are they eating?"

"Oh yeah. And a huge appetite." Luna kisses Sam again while squeezing her ass.

Sam blushes at her friend's antics. Although the girl already knew that the boy was blind, she still felt a little sorry. "Love, not in front of your brother."

"So you're still girlfriends. That's great."

"It's more of an open relationship," said Luna, stroking Sam's buttocks.

"Luna, don't say that in front of your brother."

"But it's real."

"Well, yes, but he doesn't want to know that... or does he?"

Lincoln didn't know what to answer or what to think of this kind of relationship, though he was the least likely to judge given his recent sexual encounters. "Meh... love is free." Having said this, the siblings entered Sam's house.

The girl rented a house, where she stayed for the holidays. "So this is little Lincoln? Puberty has been very generous to you."

"That's what they told me. I really don't know."

"Hmm, thirsty? Would you like something to drink? I've got beer, wine, vodka, and tequila."

"I'd like a beer, love," said Luna.

"Just water for me. I need all my senses alert."

"Okay, three beers and a glass of water."

The amount of alcohol confused Lincoln. "There were only three of us. You mean two beers."

"The other is for the new member who hasn't arrived yet," Sam replied with some annoyance. Suddenly, someone kicked the door and ran in screaming.

“I'm here for those who were crying, girls.” The girls watched as a young woman in purple entered, her hair at the end with a streak of purple painted.

Sam looked at the girl with some anger. "Tabby, where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for you for two hours."

Tabby hangs her coat on the coat rack and walks calmly to the table, carrying a can of beer. "Calm down, Sammy; I had to help my mom clean up after last night's party. Christmas as well as New Year's are very intense in my house. And speaking of which, how was Christmas?"

"I'd like my girlfriend to come to my party," Sam said, looking at Luna.

"Hey, love, I would have loved to go, but my annoying parents and sister wanted to spend it in the town where Lori's boyfriend lives."

"Pffff... this band is forgetting how to have a good time." Tabby took a sip from her can of beer when she noticed Luna's boy. "Wow, what do we have here? Luna, did you get me a Christmas present? What's the detail?" Tabby walked over to the boy and hugged his neck, face-to-face with him. "Hi, handsome. What's your name?"

Upon hearing the girl's name, Lincoln immediately remembered her. "Tabby, it's me, Lincoln."

"Lincoln? The guy Luna put me up with for Sadie Dance?"

"Same guy," Lincoln replied, scratching his head.

Tabby looked the albino boy up and down. "Wow... the growth spurt hit you hard. You're even taller than Luna." Tabby walks over to Lincoln and checks him out. "Hmm. Nothing bad.” Rock Girl smacks the albino's ass. ”This bun is so firm." Oh yeah, Mama likes it.

"Okay, stop groping my brother, and let's practice."

"As you wish." Tabby drinks the beer in one gulp. "to rock"

The girls went to the garage while Lincoln was rubbing his ass from the blow.

"Show What You Got. Tabby, go first." Sam had a drum kit ready for Tabby.

"Well, get ready to hear a real pro in action." Tabby sat down and started playing.

.

.

.

.

.

When Tabby finished playing, the girls looked at each other and nodded.

"And well? What do you say, shall I join in?" she asked, smelling of sweat from the constant movement.

"We haven't decided yet. Now let's hear Lincoln play the guitar." Sam hands the guitar to Lincoln. "Show us what your fingers can do, blind man."

Lincoln takes the guitar. "Okay, I'll try" Lincoln connects the guitar to the amplifier with Luna's help. He took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. He then raised his guitar to strum in the air as an idea flashed through his mind. "Let the power flow." Scratching guitar strings begins his audition, playing a power metal song.

.

.

.

.

When Lincoln finishes Luna's test with her jaws to the ground, she never thought her little brother had such a talent.

"And good? What did it look like?"

Luna and Sam looked at each other again and answered. "Welcome to SilverStar."

"Do we join?" Lincoln and Tabby asked in unison.

"Believe it or not, there were others before you. They weren't that good," Luna said.

Come on, Luna, you must be exaggerating.

"Actually Lincoln. She's telling the truth," Sam says, pointing to a table with stacks of papers.

"Sorry, but I don't know what you're doing."

"I'm sorry. On the table are towers of papers with candidates to be part of the group. A year ago, when we learned that neither Mazie nor Sulli could be present, Luna and I started looking for candidates for their replacements. Tabby was the first, but there was a little problem with her. So, she hasn't been able to take the exam until today."

"problem?"

"Bah. An argument with a girl, and she has already moved. Nothing serious."

"You called her a cheap whore, threw burning trash out her window, and she put a restraining order on you," Sam said, crossing her arms.

"That's what she deserves for saying that I have no talent for music."

"I think you did the right thing."

The girls turned to see Lincoln.

"I'm not saying that what Tabby did was right, but unpleasant people like that should be put in their place. They don't even know what they're talking about. Tabby, you have more talent on the tip of one of your nails than any of these girls have on their whole bodies. Don't let them tell you otherwise."

Tabby was blushing at the albino boy's words. It was really hard to find someone who could understand her rebellious attitude and support her so much. "Thank you, Link."

"No need to thank me." Lincoln taps Tabby's forehead with his middle and forefingers to smile at her.

The next three hours were spent practicing. Tabby on drums, Sam on bass, Lincoln on guitar, and Luna on vocals In the end, the band enjoyed listening to the music and drank some beer, except for Lincoln, who only drank water, besides the fact that the bitter taste of the malt was not pleasant. Unlike a certain girl with purple locks,

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Tabby's cheeks were red from the beer she drank. The girl had her hands behind her head as she moved her hips to the beat of the music.

"Is she always so excited like that when she drinks?" Lincoln asked.

"No, she's quieter today." Sam watched the girl, shaking her chest, as she danced near Lincoln.

"Linky" Tabby hugs Lincoln and places his face between her breasts. "Linky. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh...of course, Tabby, you're so pretty."

"Hey Linky...you're so cute....let's go upstairs and have wild sex."

"What?"

Tabby hugs Lincoln tightly. "Let's go upstairs, and you ride on me like a mare. Rodeo. Or better yet. I ride you," Tabby said, so drunk that she made him fall to the floor. "Awesome. Here in front of your sister? How obsessed... I like it" Tabby takes off her shirt, leaving her in a bra.

"Wait, Tabby! You're drinking too much! You're drunk!"

"Not of. Hip. Everything." She lifts Lincoln's shirt, exposing his abs. “Later. To try these six packs, I’ll have…"

"that’s enough.” Luna was about to take the girl out of her brother, but some snoring stopped her; this one came from Tabby, who slept on Lincoln."

She drank a lot, and it was barely six o'clock. Luna saw Tabby sleeping bottomside up and Lincoln hitting the ground with his palm.

"We'd better take her before she kills your brother." The girls catch Tabby, who is choking Lincoln with her chest.

'I couldn't breathe' The boy was breathing hard, and his face was covered in sweat. While they took Tabby to the sofa and put her shirt on. The purple-haired girl talks in her sleep.

"Lincoln, I want my Lincoln."

"We should go home now, Link."

"But Tabby still won't wake up."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

"Thank you, Sam." Lincoln walked over to Tabby. "Rest in peace, you troublemaker." He gives Tabby a kiss on the cheek and then leaves for the house with Luna.

"Hey. You were so sweet to Tabby just now," Luna said in a jealous voice.

"It's just that I haven't spoken to her in a long time"

"I'm just careful. I don't want to be an aunt at such a young age."

That made Lincoln look like a tomato? “Absolutely, sure… I’ll be careful.”

"But I want to be a mother," she thought, looking at her brother.

-meanwhile in another part of town-

A car driven by a group of four girls was in front of an abandoned warehouse. These are Christina, Sissy, Molly, and Susie.

"I can't believe we're going to this asshole," Susie protested.

"If it doesn't work out, we'll have to go to the bottom, and I don't want to go there," Christina said.

"Susie and I are waiting in the car." Sissy didn't want to go in there.

While on her cell phone, Molly watches the video she recorded today of Lincoln hitting Troy, Ralph, and Mark. "I don't get why Lincoln Loud beat up those perverts; they always bother us. Now we're going to ask the idiot Chandler for help." She ran her finger across the screen and watched the video of Lincoln hitting Ralph and Mark, which went viral. “Besides, those bastards have been causing trouble in the city for months now. They all deserve what happened to them.”

Christina turns to see Molly. "Molly, you've never seen a prison movie. It's the basic rule of prison. A newcomer takes on the strongest to establish his dominance; that's the same. This is how Lincoln Loud sends a message."

"And what message would it be, Christina?" Molly asked.

"Obviously. He says this is his territory now. He's taking down the toughest criminals to enforce his domain. That's why we have to stop him. We have to fight fire with fire. We need thugs to beat the thugs." Christina gets out of the car with Molly. "Susie and Sissy wait in the car."

The girls enter the warehouse where Chandler's gang is.

There, the boys would gather to drink and smoke cigarettes and other weed. In the middle of the room, behind a desk, Chandler was drinking a bottle of beer. The red-haired boy noticed the girls.

"But just look at who we have here, the red vixen."

"Don't call me that, McCann! You know as well as I do that we've never had anything, and I've never shown you my underwear!"

"If it's on the Internet, it must be real, baby. I knew you'd come back for a taste of the great Chandler."

"In your dreams, you idiot. I only came here because I want you and your circus to scare someone in town."

Chandler gets up and goes to Christina. "Very easy work. But it will cost you."

"How much do you want for your services?"

"I'll tell you it ain't cheap at all, Princess. Of course, for you. I can give you another deal." Chandler began to pull up Christina's skirt, causing her to slap him.

"Take your filthy hand off me, pig. Go to hell; I don't need your help. Let's go, Molly."

"You'll come back to me, bitch. And that day I'll make you moan like crazy."

"Fuck you, pig!" Christina gives Chandler the middle finger. Both girls did and left.

"Now what do we do, Christina?" Molly asked.

"We don't have other choices; we'll go to the bottom."

The lower part is an area where many apartment buildings have been built on vacant land, but the project was never completed. Since then, it has been used to do all kinds of shady deals.

The girls drove until they reached their destination. Building with Cobra graphics.

The girls entered, but not before being equipped with pepper spray and electro-shock devices.

Inside was a group of five men, ranging in age from twenty to twenty-one. One of them saw the girls, but their reaction was completely different from what they expected.

"Girls. The nursery is on the other side of town," sneered one of the boys, who was dressed in all black leather and had a beard that had not been shaved for three days.

Christina had the courage to speak up. We want to employ your services to take care of someone.

The one who seemed to be the boss, a boy with long hair tied into a bun and dressed in military clothes, got up from his chair to talk to the redhead. "Do you want us to 'scare' someone?"

“Yes, I want you to ‘intimidate’. Let him know he is not welcome here.”

"OK, girl, but it's going to cost you. And before you think too badly, we're not interested in sleeping with girls. We want money."

The answer offends but, at the same time, comforts the girls.

"Well, how much will it be?"

"Five thousand in cash"

Christina came ready and took five thousand banknotes from her purse. Advantages of owning money. "Well, that's the address. You already know what you're doing."

The girls hastily left that place while the thugs were preparing to "go out to bully".

The first winter night had already fallen, and the Loud had arrived at their home just as the whole family was getting ready to go out.

"Where did you go?" Luna asked.

"Going, you mean?" Lucy's sudden appearance made Luna jump, but Lincoln didn't.

"Lucy, one day you're going to give someone a heart attack. Luna put her hand on her chest.

"Sigh. Anyway, we'll go to my poetry show at the Black Café."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Go, Lincoln, and I will bathe and change, and we'll follow you. Anyway, minors always go last."

"That's right. I'm not going on stage until everyone has passed. Well, we'll wait for you there."

So the family gets into the family truck and heads for black coffee.

"Okay, Lincoln, why don't you go take a shower first? Then I'll go in."

"Okay, Luna, thanks." Lincoln went downstairs and came back with clean clothes. Then he went to the bathroom. The water was perfect, and it was nice not to have to stand in line.

Suddenly, he heard the door open.

"Who's there?"

The curtain opens to reveal a completely nude Luna. "Hi bro?" Luna was puzzled to see the scars and tattoos that covered Lincoln's muscular body as well as his size.

"Luna? What are you doing here?"

Luna came out in amazement and answered. "I said I'd come later, and here I am."

"But I'm not out yet."

"Who said anything about going out?" Luna enters the bathtub and hugs Lincoln. "I've been waiting for this for so long" Luna begins rubbing soap into her brother's body.

"L-Luna... Wait. This is bad. You're with Sam."

"We have an open relationship, remember? Now let your sister clean you up." Luna gives Lincoln a kiss on the tongue while stimulating his manhood with the help of soap and placing one of the boy's hands on her breasts.

Lincoln, already accustomed to these situations, sent Morale to hell and hugged Luna, squeezing her breasts and bottom as the kiss deepened.

Luna puts Lincoln in the bathtub and massages her intimacy with him. "Hmm. Lincoln. I can't resist anymore." Luna grasps Lincoln's penis at the entrance to her vagina and slowly inserts it. Oh, baby... you're going to break me." Luna moves her hips in circles as Lincoln licks her breasts. "Uhhhhh... I've dreamed of this so many times. You're in me, and I make you absolutely mine." Luna starts to moan, deepening the penetration.

"Oh Luna. Wait. If you do this so fast, I won't be able to contain myself."

"Come insaid me. Fill me with your seed, love."

Rock Girl gives Lincoln a passionate kiss while moving her hips faster. Lincoln pressed Luna's rear as he felt it was nearing the climax.

In one final blow, Lincoln shoots a good amount of his seed into Luna.

They both remained in the same position for a while until they caught their breath.

Luna breathes heavily as she hugs Lincoln. "That was intense, bro."

"Luna... we have to go to Lucy's show now."

Luna snorted in frustration. "You're a pleasure killer. All right." The girl gets up and pulls Lincoln's cock out of her, and his seed drops. "But we're not done. You still owe me a second round."

After showering and getting dressed again, the siblings went to the black café.

Already at the coffee shop, Luna could see her entire family seated in the front row, and the rock girl directed Lincoln to the table where they waited for Lucy to come out.

Fortunately, no one asked why they were late.

On stage was a girl with dark hair up to her waist in a long, tight-fitting purple dress that accentuated her large hips and opened on the chest to reveal a plunging neckline, in which she finished narrating her poem.

In my net, I trapped my feelings and did not release them.

With my threads, I weave my life—one not worth showing.

In the shadows, I waited, waiting for my prey.

My prey is hope. And I want to devour it.

All the spectators slowly clapped, indicating their admiration for her.

The girl's voice was recognized by the albino.

"Was that haiku? Wow. She sure hasn't lost her touch; she's even better at it."

"You seem to like that girl, son." Rita nudged Lincoln with her elbow.

"What? It's not like that, mom. She's just a friend. I haven't seen her for a long time."

'"Well, now you can't see her either, but you can hear her," said Lana.

A shout is heard in the crowd: "Cute tits, little spider." The shout came from a man with spiky hair wearing jeans, a jacket, and leather pants. The man got up, ignoring the disdainful looks of everyone present in the café. "Little spider, I'd like to put my worm in between those balls of silk." When he finished his dirty talk, he went to the bathroom.

“What a vulgar person,” said Rita while sipping her coffee.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." Lincoln rose from his seat and went to the toilet, which was empty. There, the rude boy met his basic needs inside one of the booths.

"Huh, little spider. I can't wait to cover you in sticky white silk." Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. "It's busy; go somewhere else" a knock is heard again. "What's your problem? It's busy!" The blows were heard again, this time louder. "Hey shit of piece, can't you hear it's busy?" He opened the door and found himself face-to-face with Lincoln. "And what do you want, grandpa?"

Behind his hair, Lincoln had a look of pure anger. "That's not the way you talk to a lady."

Which confused him, but then he understood. "Are you talking about the slut with a big ass? If you don't want to be told things like that, then stop showing off in such tight clothes. Very funny, HAHAHAHAHA" Suddenly, he gets grabbed and slammed into the toilet, which breaks the floor with water, blood, and urine. The boy let his head down, leaning against the wall.

Lincoln leaves the cabin, but not before locking it from the inside and coming out the top to wash his hands and get out of there.

-Back to the table-

Lincoln arrives just in time for Lucy's presentation.

The girl entered the scene looking at her family, especially Lincoln, and an imperceptible smile spread across her face.

"Good evening. My poem for today is entitled “Forbidden.”"

I secretly wish to hide this. I got you, I got you, and suddenly you're not here.

Lines to cross to be able to see you. I want to hear you. I want to have you.

Joining it is forbidden, a total taboo. But the heart does not decide who to love.

So close, and yet, my feelings are crazy. But not being able to love you is torment.

I want to hug you and be able to become so much more than that. But it is impossible, and it will never be approved.

It is forbidden to us; we must accept it.

Well, I refuse. And yours is the world I can face.

Once again, the spectators applauded their monotonous way of expressing their admiration for the poem.

The announcer takes the microphone, and Lucy returns to her family.

“It was a beautiful poetry competition, and since every night we give a member of the audience the opportunity to present his poem, he will obviously be excused from winning the competition, but he will be given a chance to be heard. You just have to raise your hand. It was a big coincidence that the moment the presenter said that Lincoln raised his hand to scratch his head at the same time a spotlight illuminated it with his hand in the middle of the road. "The young man with the white hair will go up."

"What?" Lincoln was shocked to hear this. Encouraged by his family, he barely drags himself on stage.

Lucy moved away from her family and sat down at a table in the back, where her friend Haiku was.

"This is your brother. You didn't tell me he was coming back," Haiku said in her cold tone of voice.

"Yeah. Oh, he's changed a lot. Don't you think?"

"I don't care; I don't care about looks."

"Your breakup with Clyde taught you hard lessons"

"We were never lovers; we only had a date after that dance, and it didn't work out. I guess he wasn't my type."

"What is your favorite type of man, Haiku?"

"I don't know. Someone who understands the dark has to be like me—someone who's mysterious and in touch with his feelings but not overtly. A real lone wolf like the one in my novels."

"I also wish I had someone like that."

The girls paid attention to Lincoln, who actually had the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our amateur poet is with you tonight. Lincoln Loud."

Lincoln was once again the center of attention without wanting to be, and he didn't even write a poem. Lincoln had never been so grateful that he was blind because the public began to see him impatiently.

-Inside the mind of the albino-

"Well, well... Calm down, Lincoln. You'll just have to improvise something..." The boy took a deep breath, and just like in Sam's garage, a phrase came to his mind. "Let the energy flow."

Lincoln sighed and began to speak. Good evening, black coffee. My name is Lincoln Loud, and I hope you like my poem, Composition of the Wolf.

-Lincoln begins his poem-

"Composition of the Wolf"

Night falls before my eyes and changes color.

Black and deep feelings fill my soul with hatred.

I wanted to kiss you under the moon like you always wanted, but tonight is not the time; kissing under the moon is forbidden.

Now my eyes are darkened, and in my mouth there are only fangs.

In my mind, I scream for you to run, and in my mouth, I just howl.

Inadvertently, I search for you in the mist and among these old, crooked trees.

In this forest of silence, where your cries are the only noise,

If you like, I will follow your trail with the footprints you left on the road.

It's not my fault I do what I do; I've dedicated my life to avoiding it.

But the monster always wins, and it is useless to try to kill him.

Please run, run, and don't look back.

I don't know what I'll do tomorrow if I wake up and you're not here.

Run faster, I implore you.

Run and don't let me catch you because tonight there's a full moon, and under that moon I can't kiss you.

.

.

.

.

.

At the end of the poem, the spectators applauded a little louder and faster, but not so much as to make much difference in the way they normally do.

At the back table, Lucy is touched by her brother's sweet words that reflect a man's love and a beast's instinct.

"It was beautiful. I knew my brother had a talent for poetry, but I never thought he was on this level," says Lucy to Haiku, who has a slight blush on her cheeks. "What do you think, Haiku?"

Haiku revealed a fan that covered the lower part of her face to hide her blush. "I have to admit he wasn't bad. He has a certain talent."

Lucy knew how to read her friend better than anyone else and knew that haiku loved Lincoln's poem, which worried her because the last thing she wanted was to compete with her friend for her brother's love.

When Lincoln steps off the stage and takes his place, he receives praise from his family for the beauty and somewhat dark but profound nature of his poem.

"Hey, when did you write that, Link?" Lynn asked.

"I just improvised it," Lincoln replied.

"Well, it was beautiful. A little horrible but lovely. You have the potential to be a writer, son." His mother praises him.

The competition is over, and the first-place winner is the haiku, although her body also influenced the judges decision. The second place was won by Lucy, and the third place was won by a gothic girl who came from Mexico for her poem called "My Victorious Lover".

The contest is over, and the cafe is closed. They all headed home, and no one noticed the half-dead man in the bathroom until the janitor opened the door so he could clean the cabin.

The Loud were heading home when a thick light accompanied by a column of smoke began to be seen on the horizon. It was their house that was burning. A car was parked in front, like a black van, and next to it were the thugs hired by Christina and her group. Criminals used masks to avoid detection. They also had bottles, gas torches, and gallons of fuel.

Mr. Loud hurried as Rita called the fire department.

Among those who set the house on fire, their leader was heard shouting. "Diy, it's Lincoln Loud!" The thug threw a Molotov cocktail at the van. Mr. Lynn slipped trying to avoid the bottle and was about to crash into the door of the van, but Lincoln jumped up and caught the bottle as it rolled down the street, being careful not to break it until he stood at last. The man who threw the bottle pulled out a revolver and pointed it at Lincoln, but Lincoln returned the bottle, which shattered on impact with the revolver, setting the man on fire.

While two of his comrades were throwing snow at him to put out the fire, two others ran toward Lincoln with knives, but Lincoln took one of them by the hand and made him stab his comrade, then twisted his arm until it broke and finished it off. He kneeled in his face and kicked the stabbed man, leaving both of them motionless.

When the other two had put out their boss's fire, one stayed with him while the other pulled an iron bar from inside the truck. He lunges at Lincoln, but the albino boy stops the attack by grabbing the iron bar, lowering it, and having the person pierce his leg with it. Followed by a direct blow to the curl. Then to the chest, and finally to the nose, causing him to fall.

The one who was still standing grabbed his buddies, got them into the van, and drove off at full speed before Lincoln could cross-examine him.

Finally, the firemen arrived and put out the flames. Property damage was extensive. The house was burning to the ground. Bringing the financial toll and the lives of Lana's beloved pets, including reptiles, mice, and puppies Charles and Charles Jr. Lana and Lily were the most affected by this, as their eyes had to be covered so that they would not see the deplorable state in which they were left.

That night, they all spent it at Albert and Myrtle's new house.

While the older sisters and Mrs. Rita consoled the younger girls for the loss of their home, pets, things, and memories. The father of the family placed a call to the duty representative of his insurance company, that worked 24 hours a day.

I am  telling you, we are insured against everything, including fire and all possible causes. A neglected magnifier, a fire from lit candles, a fire from cooking... How can we not take action against fire from vandalism? That should just be included. No, don't ask for it. Because I thought it was obvious. It's the number two cause of fires in the country."

"You are damn liches. We pay you every month to watch our backs, but when we need you, you tell us you can't do anything. No! I'm not going to calm down. You'd better pay us the insurance... Hey?" Mr. Lynn threw his cell phone on the floor, which was muffled by the carpet. Seeing her husband's face and what she heard from the conversation, it was evident that they would not give them money.

Meanwhile, the burning wreckage of the Loud house was watched in the distance by a curly-haired girl who had seen the start of the fire from the beginning. But she stopped seeing it because she was starting to get terrified, so she didn't see the beating the thugs had received from Lincoln. When the firemen put out the fire, Christina looked again through binoculars. Overlooking the ruins of what was once a comfortable family home.

"Oh, my God, what have I done?" Christina asked, filled with regret.

-Back to the Loud-

The whole family was horrified. They have lost everything. Rita and Lynn knew they couldn't take back everything it took them years to achieve. They are officially broke. For their part, the boisterous sisters lost everything in the fire, so they will have to stop studying and get one, two, or more jobs to be able to help their family.

Lincoln listened helplessly as all the efforts of his sisters and parents were in vain, and they had to start all over again from scratch.

“I wish I could help you,” thought the boy when the answer came. It was literally in his pocket. "I've already left my family in times of need. I don't want to do that again," Lincoln said, recalling the cell phone Professor Venomous gave him and the promises he made.

Fortunately, Lincoln never left the house without his cell phone. He opened it and pressed a switch, and it started ringing until someone answered.

In the central offices of Venomous Industries, the phone in the company president's office was ringing, distracting him from the virtual game of solitaire until he answered it and put it on speakerphone.

Hello, Venomous Industries."

"Professor, I'm Lincoln."

"Lincoln! What's the reason for your call, boy?"

"Professor... does your job offer still exist?”

"Of course it still is, Lincoln. I did audition and had other candidates but none were as good as you."

"And if I agree, is it true that the salary will be huge and my family will not have financial problems anymore?"

"Oh. Are you saying that because of the fire in your house?"

"How did you know about that?!

"It's all over the internet."

"Tell me the truth. Will the money be plentiful?"

"Boy, I can give your family a new and better home in three days. And so much more."

Without thinking twice, Lincoln gave his answer. "I accept your proposal to be your fighter."

Venom smiled a lot as he narrowed his eyes. "Welcome...to Venomous Industries. And welcome to Hell."

He said the last thing in a whisper, so Lincoln could not hear him.

While in the living room, the cell phone started ringing. More specifically, Luan's cell phone. The comedian was ignoring the call, but when she saw that it was her friend giggles, she decided to go out to the balcony and answer.

“Hi giggles. Sorry, but this is not the time.”

"Luan, are you okay? I saw the news on the internet, and now it's on TV. Your house burned down."

"Don't worry. No one in my family was home when the fire happened."

"I'm so sorry, Luan."

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to do with what happened."

"Listen. If you need some money, the mayor is throwing a pre-party for his daughter tomorrow, and we still have a contract for the one he's going to do in two weeks, plus a possible third party for his after-party."

"Wow, that girl likes to party."

"The pay is three thousand. What do you say? Are you interested?"

Luan considered taking the job but remembered that she would have to work with Lincoln, and she still felt strange every time she saw him, but helping her family was more important. "Sure, giggles. I'll be there."

"Thank you, sweetie. See you later."

The call ends, and Luan sits on the balcony of the house and looks up at the stars. In the sky, Luan could see how a cluster of stars formed Lincoln's face. She quickly rubbed her eyes, and the image disappeared.

"What's happening to me? He is my brother." Luan pulled out her cell phone again and dialed a number, which was answered by the answering machine.

"Hi, I'm Benny. Leave your message after the beep."

"Hi love, it's me, Luan. I just wanted to hear your voice. My family just went through a crisis, and I wish I could talk to you to make me feel better. Call me when you can. I love you." This made Luan feel better. Hearing her boyfriend's voice even during the recording helped her forget the confused feelings she had for her brother.

Late at night, the whole family falls asleep.

The older sisters sleep in the living room, the parents in the room with the grandparents, and the younger sisters in the room that will be Lincoln's room, leaving only one place available for the boy to sleep. the basement.

Meanwhile, the comedian had slept on the floor on a sheet wrapped in a dream.

-Luan's dream-

The girl was completely naked while her boyfriend, Benny, who was on an equal footing, caressed her entire body and kissed her neck while moving his hips up the girl's rear.

"Hmm. Luan. You're so soft. It was worth the wait to get married."

Luan enjoyed Benny's penetration. "Oh, my love, I knew you'd understand me; it just makes our first time that much more special."

The boy caressed Luan's breasts as she closed her eyes to enjoy the experience more. "I love you so much. Make me all yours, Lincoln."

The boy behind Luan has changed form; he is no longer Benny, and now it is Lincoln who made love to his sister. "Luan. I'm almost at my limit."

Luan pressed her bottom even more against Lincoln's thighs. "Inside me, fill me with your love."

The two siblings kiss, and Luan suddenly wakes up in a cold sweat. She quickly ran to the bathroom and dumped her stomach contents into the toilet. "What's going on with me? I love Benny, only Benny." After brushing her teeth and pulling water, Luan got out of the shower, but unfortunately for her, Lincoln was on the other side.

"Are you alright, Luan?"

"Lincoln? What are you doing awake at this time?"

"I got up to go to the bathroom and heard you throw up. Tell me, are you okay?"

Luan felt her heart race and her body heat up as she had new memories from her dream, followed by the same feeling of nausea, which she retained just enough to respond. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's been a tough day, and I think nerves played havoc with my stomach."

"Don't worry, Luan. Everything will be fine. I promise." Lincoln kisses Luan on the cheek before entering the bathroom.

Surprised by the kiss she received, Luan quickly went downstairs and searched her cell phone for pictures of Benny. Seeing them made her feel better. She got rid of the thoughts she had about her brother.

-the next morning-

Lincoln woke up before sunrise. He got dressed and went to the backyard to practice.

First he did stretching, then some mid-air boxing, followed by kicks to the tree in the yard, and finishing with five laps around the block.

When he was done, he went into the house, and being careful not to wake anyone, went upstairs to take a shower.

In the bathroom, the boy had only one thought. "Now I'm a Dracoviam fighter. I hope I make the right decision." Finally, Lincoln got dressed and left the bathroom when his cell phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi Lincoln, I'm Professor Venom. I'm calling to tell you that you're already registered for the exam to become a Dracoviam fighter."

"What? How is there an exam? I thought I was your fighter already."

“As I told you last night, there are many candidates. You, like them, will be put to the test to determine if you are worthy of becoming my fighter.”

"There's always a problem... huh, it's okay, professor. I'll take the test."

The call ends, and Lincoln goes to the kitchen to make breakfast when he realizes something. "Damn, I forgot to ask the professor where the test will be." Lincoln made breakfast for all his family. In the end, he and Luan go on a tour of Vanzilla to the mayor's house, where the inaugural party is to be held. Most of Luan's things were destroyed in the fire, so they first had to stop at a party supply store. Giggles had informed Luan that the party would have the driving theme of castles and the princess. Something Lola will absolutely love. When they arrived at the party, everyone dressed as if they were at a fair in the Middle Ages, and the dress was compulsory for everyone, including those responsible for the entertainment.

The two siblings got out of the truck, and one of them was carrying a bag. And at the entrance, they were given some uniforms. Luan was given a clown costume, and Lincoln was given armor.

In the artist's area, Luan finds her good friend Giggles. The girl was, as in her childhood, still somewhat overweight, but her hips and bosom accentuated her singular beauty, and she was known as a sexy fat woman.

Giggles takes in her old friend Luan, as they haven't been able to spend time together since leaving college. "Hey, Luan looks so good. Benny is a very lucky boy to have you."

“Haha, thanks, Giggles. You also became very pretty.”

"Many people don't think so."

"Oh, you're just a little fat. It just makes you more attractive."

"Yeah, well, that doesn't interest me that much. I'm sick of jerks looking only for skinny girls."

"They are not all like that."

"Yeah, of course. When you find a cute guy who thinks fat women are beautiful, call me. In the meantime, we have an offer to make."

Luan kept thinking about what Giggles said; it was true that today's society favors a lean physique more than a more robust society, not like in the old days when a woman with a body like Giggles was held in high esteem. The world doesn't value fat women anymore.

Suddenly, she saw Lincoln arrive and take off his costume, as he was not a guest or part of the entertainment. He was just an assistant. At that moment, an idea crossed Luan's mind that could solve her and Giggles's problems.

(And throw it all at Lincoln 😂😂😂😂)

"Hey Lincoln, come here." Luan took Lincoln by the hand and pulled him to where Giggles was. "Hey Giggles, do you remember my brother?"

Yeah, what about him?…” Before Giggles could finish, she was speechless at what she saw. "L-Lincoln? It's You?" Giggles's heart beat rapidly at the sight of the white-haired boy. Like the other friends of the Loud sisters, she knew that Lincoln had lost his sight, and that was why he had to leave the country. During the three years he's been away, she never thought he could change so much.

For his part, Lincoln was able to recognize this voice. "Giggles! Wow, how long has it been?" Lincoln hugs Giggles, which becomes redder than a tomato when she feels the boy's muscles stiffen under his sweatshirt. Lincoln felt something on Giggles's back that was as smooth as silk. "Did you let your hair down?"

"Yeah, yeah... You noticed, hehehehehe"

“I really liked the previous style, but I won't deny that you are cute in that way.”

"C-Cute? I? Do you think I'm cute? ..." Giggles plays with her hair.

"You've always looked that way to me, Giggles. Ever since I met you."

Laughter escaped from her mouth as she heard Lincoln say those words. No one ever said things like that to her, except for her parents and Zack. But after finding out that the latter is flirting with other girls as well as learning that he is dating her old friend Stella, Giggles dumps him. She literally launched him with a cannon.

"Well, we have an offer to make." Lincoln took his black adjutant's shirt from the briefcase he was carrying and proceeded to change it. The girls watched with pleasure as Lincoln took off his shirt. Giggles could see Lincoln's scars and tattoos as she pressed her legs together and smacked her lip at the sight of the boy in that tight black shirt.

As in every situation of this nature, Luan resorts to seeing pictures of her boyfriend Benny on various dates, which shuts down her impulsiveness about the boy. Her plan was that if she could bring Lincoln and Giggles together, these ideas would disappear.

"OK, to work."

The girls regained consciousness and went to the stage, which was made of stone.

The audience consisted of boys and girls between the ages of thirteen and fourteen dressed as princesses, princes, knights, witches, and magical beings.

The girls started their show. "Welcome to the kingdom of Comedy Giggles and Luan." The show began with Giggles and Luan balancing on a unicycle and juggling each other with tomatoes.

"Giggles. Why don't you take a vacation?"

“Why? Am I in the red? But I have a feeling my status will go up at any moment.”

The floor opens, and out come two poles attached to a rope, on which Luan and Giggles jumped on their unicycle to do a balancing act.

"Wow. That's the high aim. But things can always take a turn." Luan and Giggles stopped maneuvering and began spinning on their unicycles, turning back and spinning again, and jumping rope.

Lincoln donned silver armor with a white cape at the request of one of the party organizers so that his style did not clash with the theme, while he listened to gasps of amazement at the clown's skills, with the exception of one boy. A fourteen-year-old dressed as a prince from Snow White carelessly watched the show.

"It's so boring, plus these girls are ugly, and they're flops." The boy ate several oranges that were in a fruit bowl. "Hey, you idiots, stop making the stage ugly, and so on." The boy started throwing fruits at the girls, causing Giggles and Luan to lose their balance and fall into the void.

The guests had a nasty look of horror as they saw the girls fall, except for the boy, who was feeling pretty good about what he had done.

A sound of a “thud” broke the tense silence, and the monowheel crashed onto the stage. But what really surprised everyone was to see an albino boy carrying Luan and Giggles on his shoulders while balancing on one foot on the seat of a unicycle.

Lincoln jumps back to his feet, leaving Luan and Giggles safe.

The audience started to applaud except for the boy responsible for causing the girl's fatal accident.

The arrogant youth strode toward Lincoln in annoyance, only to face him once he was face-to-face.

"Hey. Who do you think you are to ruin my fun? I mean, zero cool."

Lincoln clenches his fist at the boy's words: "Do you think it's fun when two girls fall down and get seriously injured?"

"Girls? I mean, no, those are not girls; they are scarecrows. I mean, look at them; one is fat and the other is toothy. Or are you blind?

"actually yes"

"Well, that explains why you're hanging around with these idiots. They better kill themselves, and that's it until they stop making the world ugly."

The guests were already willing to take out that pretentious boy among all of them, especially when they saw how Giggles began to cry, which Lincoln overheard.

"Now the fat woman is going to cry. You'd better drown your misery in ice cream, you pig. As I'm sure you always do. Hahahahaha hahaha."

Lincoln couldn't take it any longer when he heard the pedant laughing at Giggles's pain and applied a Judo hold to the boy, and he crashed onto the stage floor. "You... made Giggles... cry." Lincoln lowered his fist to the floor, causing it to crack just a few centimeters from the boy's face. "Apologize!"

He heard another cry, but it was from the boy who was crying in fear. Added to the weeping was an unmistakable scent, followed by the laughter of the guests and the loon and slobber. Well, the boy who had been so arrogant a few seconds ago was lying on the ground with the white pants of a prince's outfit and a brown spot on his back. To get over his humiliation, everyone recorded him crying and focusing on the big spot on his pants. Along with a well-deserved laugh-out-loud joke.

"Ugh, that smell of fear, oh, oh, it's from your pants. Very funny."

Everyone laughed at Luan's joke as the boy ran away with his legs apart, which made him look even funnier.

"You are all zero cool. I'll go with my father." The boy left the room, leaving behind all his dignity and reputation and the stench of his humiliation.

The guests applauded again, this time for the albino boy who had put this insensitive man in his place.

At the end of the event, the girls and Lincoln received double what they were promised for the boy's problems. In the end, in spite of everything, things went well.

Before returning to the grandparents house, they had to take Giggles to her house. While Luan was driving, she saw Lincoln in the rearview mirror talking to Giggles.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Lincoln."

“It was nothing; I couldn’t allow that idiot to talk to you like that.”

Giggles approaches Lincoln, which Luan notices. "And tell me... when did you learn karate?"

"Oh, that was judo, not karate. And I learned that from a retired former KGB officer who lived in Snowy Pines. She was strict, but she was the only one who believed in me despite my disability; she was blind in one eye. I think that's helping her empathize with me.” When he remembered Alexa, sadness invaded the boy.

"She looks like a great person."

Yes, she was the best teacher I could have.”

"She was?" Giggles asked, puzzled by the accent Lincoln had used.

"She died recently."

Giggles had seen grief in Lincoln. "I'm so sorry." The girl grabs Lincoln's hand.

"Thank you, Giggles. You're a good friend."

Luan can see that her plan has worked; if Giggles becomes Lincoln's emotional support and the same for her friend, she will soon become his girlfriend.

They finally reach Giggles's house. She said goodbye to the two siblings with a hug.

On her way home, Luan wanted to kick things up a notch, so she looked up a conversation with Lincoln.

“So? Do you like meeting Giggles again?”

“Hmm? Oh… yeah… She's a very nice girl.”

“You have been very chivalrous in her defense.”

"I didn't like that idiot making her cry just because of how she looked."

"You know? She's single."

"What's the use of that?"

"I'm just saying you guys look cute together."

"Luan, don't start looking for a girlfriend for me."

"I'm just saying. But whenever you want, I can arrange a date for you."

"I'll think about it, Luan. I'll think about it." Lincoln was already satiated with girls who wanted something with him, including his sisters.

Upon arriving at Myrtle and Albert's home, Luan and Lincoln gave their parents their wages. Luan gave them half, while Lincoln gave them all. In total, it was nine thousand dollars. It wasn't much to rebuild the house, but it was a good start.

Lincoln went for a walk to clear his head.

On the way, he could forget all the troubles he had been through since arriving at Royal Woods, but the fun was short-lived. As the unmistakable limousine was parked next to him and an unmistakable voice was calling out to him, it was none other than Professor Venomous.

"Hi, Lincoln."

“Professor Venomous? What can I do for you?”

“I forgot to tell you where the Dracoviam Fighters exam will take place. So I'll take you.”

"Is the exam today?"

"That's right, and unless you want to lose it, you'd better come."

"But I didn't study; I don't know what the exam is about," Lincoln said after getting into the limousine.

"Studying?!!!! For this exam, you don't need to study for it!"

The limo drove towards a building without windows or doors in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by vegetation. The professor and Lincoln got out of the limousine and walked to a point where no plants grew. Venomous gave three blows, and the ground started to sag, indicating that they were on a platform.

Upon reaching a certain depth, the platform moved forward to finally rise again, this time to a greater height, until it came to a stop.

"Well, Lincoln, we've come to the place where the test is going to take place." Venomous took a step back, left the platform, and moved down again, but this time he stopped. Followed by the sound of an automatic door opening. "Move forward, and you will reach the room where the test will take place."

Lincoln obeyed and entered the room, and the moment he did, the door behind him closed. "Hey! What's going on here?.. Hey!" Lincoln got defensive when he heard he wasn't the only one out there. Inside the enclosure, there was more to be found. Based on the directions the breaths were coming from, Lincoln could count eleven people. "What is this about, Venomous?"

Professor Venomous watched from the box the whole place that had been turned into a sports arena. “This is the test for those looking to become Dracoviam fighters. They all have something in common. They all beat a fighter who also wanted to take the test, but there are only twelve vacant spots, so they had to win their spot to take this test, just like you did when you beat Boomer.

“Did you send me the crazy needleman?!”

"No, he found you. All fighters know the potential candidates for the position of fighter. But by beating him, you have earned the right to take the exam."

"And what about the exam?"

Mischievous smiles came from Venomous. "The test is basically very simple. A battle royale to the end"

"What? A battle royal?"

"That's how it is. Everyone here has beaten one or more fighters to earn their place in the exam. You have the lowest number, with only one defeat. Your other fights don't count because they weren't with registered fighters. Of the twelve in this arena, one will become a representative. Only one is a representative of Venomous Industries.

Among the candidates for the exam were men of very rough appearance. Among them was a man with a large mustache, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and blue pants.

A man in a Mexican wrestler's outfit has a green spider emblem on his face.

A clean-shaven man with a long beard, he wears a black robe with a pattern of a red goat.

An equally clean-shaven man with a thin mustache and dressed in leopard skin.

A muscular man is constantly combing his big blond pompadour. With a dark shirt and glasses, he did not stop doing Elvis Presley style.

A short but muscular man was wearing a tuxedo.

A man who looked homeless because he was wearing dirty clothes, a tattered jacket, and ripped long pants was bald and seemed to have a skin disease because he looked gray, in addition to wearing a hockey mask.

A man dressed as a motorcyclist and with a mustache did not stop flirting with other fighters.

A big, fat man, even more so than the one who tried to attack Leni, who was wearing an orange prison uniform.

A man the size of the previous man but with a slender body, wearing a loincloth and bearskin bracelets.

Finally, a man was also as tall as the other two and as muscular as those mentioned above, but with short hair parted in the middle and smiling softly with his eyes closed. He was only wearing long black pants.

All of these were fighters who came to fill the position and become fighters.

Venom raised his arm and showed a golden-colored watch. "The exam begins when the counter starts and ends when there is only one left standing. Ready? Start!" Venomous pressed the button to start the exam.

The fighters started the match.

The fat man from the prison faced the bear in the apron, and the latter was the winner by striking him hard, slamming his face into the ground, and leaving him out of the game.

while the dwarf climbed on top of the bald man, who tried to shake him off. But he was hit on the head by the dwarf, who knocked him out in addition to opening him up, but his victory was not hard, as the circus strongman kicked him into the wall like a ball.

Meanwhile, the Elvis impersonator, the spider fighter, and the man with the big mustache simultaneously hit the man with the hockey mask, who seemed to feel no pain. The masked man grabbed the Elvis impersonator by the ankle and used it to hit the other two like with a bat and they are piniatas, knocking all three out of the fight. But before he could taste his victory, he was sent across the ring by the smiling man.

When Lincoln encounters the circus tough guy, the motorcyclist approaches him to flirt with him. However, the polite fighter did not take into account the defensive reflexes of the boy, who felt how the motorcyclist hugged him, did a judo maneuver, and left him buried in the sand at first, leaving only his feet outside. He finally manages to focus on the circus strongman.

He struck Lincoln in the stomach, then another in the jaw, and another in the stomach, but the boy took him by the wrist and made him spin, using that centrifugal force, taking enough momentum and force to press him to the ground.

Finally, the bear and the smiling man faced each other.

The bear subdued his opponent, but the smiling man leapt back, using his own weight plus the firmness of the ground to make him let go. Then he grabbed him by his ankles and literally used him to clean the floor along with all the fallen fighters, spinning him and smashing them all into the wall.

Now there are only two left. The smiling man introduced himself as Winston Hanover. Professor of British History and coach of the wrestling team at Oxford University, England. He is known as "the Cult Giant".

Lincoln taps the floor with the tips of his toes while his ear moves.

For a few seconds, neither of them did anything. Venomus has seen enough fights to know that whoever makes the first move will be the one who loses the match.

Winston kept that big smile, while Lincoln remained stoic. The chronometer continued its course. When the needles reached the top, both fighters lunged at each other at the same time.

Winston was the first to attack Lincoln's stomach, sending him flying several meters before hitting a pole and causing it to crack.

Lincoln's body remained attached to the pole for a few seconds before falling to the ground. Winston thought he had already won, but he turned when he heard Lincoln rise, groaning in pain.

"You're more resistant than you look, young man. Tell me, what's your name?" Winston asked.

"My name is Lincoln... Lincoln Loud."

“Well, Lincoln Loud, since you were one of the few I knew to withstand one of my blows, I shall fight you earnestly. Though I tell you I hold back because I have mercy on you for being only a child, from what I see, you are no ordinary child. So from now on, there will not be any mercy from me anymore.

Lincoln gets into combat mode. "I hope so. I hate that they feel sorry for me."

Both fighters lunged at each other.

Winston throws a straight punch, which Lincoln avoids before landing a kick in Winston's ribs, but Winston fights back with his fists and catches Lincoln as he slams him to the ground. Winston was about to punch down, but Lincoln ducked the punch, then shot off with his hands to the ground, giving an upward double kick to Winston's jaw. The giant wriggles but does not fall; instead, he uses the pendulum motion of his body to gain momentum and fires a hook into Lincoln's stomach, lifting him ten meters into the air.

Lincoln falls on his face, blood coming out of his mouth.

Winston turns, ready to leave the arena, but something inside him is telling him to turn. Indeed, Lincoln rose again.

"Wow, young man. I really liked it. No one got up after I hit them."

A quiet smile spreads across Lincoln's face. "It doesn't matter if you hit me two, three, or a thousand times; I'll keep getting up. Because... I have to become a Dracoviam fighter. Because there are people who depend on me... I won't abandon them!" Lincoln runs towards Winston, fists clenching. Cyclops does the same. Their fists collide, but surprise is evident on Winston's face as a copious amount of blood gushes out. Lincoln's fist broke Winston's fist. He broke his fingers up to his wrist, causing a bone fracture in the skin. Winston's indomitable hand had become useless.

The giant calmly saw his hand destroyed. "Tell me... how did you do that?"

"I trained for three years in Canada with the strongest people there. One of these exercises consisted of striking and kicking a huge oak tree five hundred times a day, larger and broader than any other. They called it [ancient]. A tree said to have existed since the beginning of the world. Consider it The natives are a place to bleed. Day and night, night and day, I beat and kicked that tree with my fists and my feet. My arms and legs, and even my head, until I was cut to bone and almost flayed myself alive. But thanks to an old Indian medicine, my wounds healed almost overnight. In addition, with each fracture, my bones hardened, increasing their resistance to damage, along with the other disciplines I also practiced. In this way, I would wear down my body until my entire skeleton was transformed into steel armor.

Both Winston and Venomous were amazed by the boy's story. Someone so young who underwent such intense training to become stronger must have a strong will, without a doubt.

"How did you do that?" Winston asked.

Lincoln puts on a serious face that is not uncommon with children, like the faces of veterans. "Because I was always weak. It never mattered to me, though it annoyed me. But one day I couldn't stop someone so precious to me from suffering, even though I tried to avoid it. At that moment, I realized that my weakness doesn't just affect me." It affects others as well. That is why I don't care if I have to go to hell itself and fight against Satan and his ancestors. To be stronger so that no one else I love will suffer again!

Winston was astonished by the boy's words: "A boy who would give in to hell only to be stronger, to protect the ones he loves. Someone of such conviction certainly deserves the strength he seeks." Winston gets into a fighting stance, raising his good hand. "Let's see how long you stay."

Lincoln coughs up blood 'more than you think'

They both launched themselves at each other. Winston gives a direct kick, which causes Lincoln to back off and block his attack with his arms. The boy lands a punch, but Winston dodges it with an attack on Lincoln's face. The albino flew up and landed on his back, making him spit up more blood, which also came out of his forehead, or so it seemed.

Winston looks at his other hand and discovers that it is also broken.

"What the hell? When did you attack?" The Briton was incredulous.

On the other hand, only Venomous saw what really happened. "I see. Winston's punch never connected to Lincoln's face."

-a few seconds ago-

The moment Winston's fist approached, Lincoln headbutted it. Both forces caused the boy to fly away and break Winston's hand.

Venomous watched Lincoln intently. “He didn’t mind putting up a guard against his opponent’s blow. This guy is really cool.”

Winston saw his broken hands, but he didn't lose his smile. “Do you think this will stop me? These wounds are nothing.”

Lincoln rises from the ground, trembling with exhaustion and with blood on his nose and mouth. "I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Winston. What do you say? Round five?"

"Three moves. Winner takes all."

"get ready"

They both entered the fighting stance for the last time. Both of them only had three moves to end the battle. Both were launched against each other one last time.

Lincoln's first move was a roundhouse kick, which Winston dodged by turning around.

While Winston's first move was a kick, Lincoln dodged it.

Winston's second move was an elbow that attached to Lincoln's stomach, causing him to spit out more blood.

Lincoln's second move was a hammer blow. Winston stops the blow by blocking it with his arms. His final move will be a stomp. But Lincoln makes his final move by jumping and landing on Winston's leg to deliver his final blow, a direct blow to Winston's jaw. For a moment, the Briton could see how the spectral figure of a wolf formed around the boy's arm.

Lincoln struck Winston's jaw with such force that it bent Winston's neck at an angle of fifty degrees and sent him crashing into the wall behind Venomus, breaking him completely.

Venomous remained calm, looking at what was left of his wall and fighter. It was a five-meter-thick concrete wall lined with eight-inch-wide steel columns.

"Winston was the greatest Dracoviam fight trainer in England and America. His services cost a fortune, and he has an impeccable record of a hundred victories, completely undefeated in his native country and this side of the world. When he retired, he became an examiner. Someone who determines the strength of potential wrestlers to fight against. He could examine them as individuals or in a battle royale. He's the toughest because the companies that hire him can never get into fights because the fighters run away. He's obviously a high-ranking swindler who takes advantage of his power and his reputation. He keeps the money, and the companies lose a lot of money. But I think in this case, Winston has met his rival. This kid will definitely be very profitable!" Venomous turned to see Lincoln, who was standing in the middle of the square, breathing heavily.

Professor Venomous took out a microphone and heard his voice from the loudspeakers that surrounded the arena. "You can go back upstairs now, Lincoln."

Lincoln walked toward the door, following the sound it made as it opened. He gets on the elevator again, and the doors open, and he finds himself face-to-face with Venomous.

"How did I do, Professor?" Lincoln asked confidently.

Venomous showed that saber-toothed grin again and reached out and squeezed Lincoln. "Congratulations Lincoln. You are the new representative of Venomous Industries."

Lincoln sighed, knowing his efforts were worth it and that it was even more worth it when he got paid for his first fight. "It is an honor to work for you, Professor."

"Likewise, boy. Come on, we'll treat those wounds, and then you'll eat."

Lincoln's stomach growled, indicating hunger. "I can eat something."

"Well said." Venomus accompanies Lincoln to the building's infirmary, where he treats him, and then takes him to the dining room, which has a large banqueting table. In this, he served chicken with potatoes, steak, salad, and fish. Lincoln helps himself to a portion of each and begins eating, clearing his plate, and helping himself to get some more.

"Sure. You eat too much, kid."

"Yeah, I always get really hungry after a fight," Lincoln responds, speaking with his mouth full.

"It's understandable; you burn a lot of energy when you fight, and this seems to have been the hardest. By the way, don't talk with your mouth full; it's disgusting."

Lincoln swallows food. "I'm sorry, boss."

"Never mind. By the way, here's your contract and a copy." Venomous hands him two sheets of paper, one written in Braille.

“Contract? Without officially being your fighter yet?”

"Yes, it is just a formality. Many fighters feel more comfortable if it is in writing."

Lincoln takes the paper and proceeds to read it. This stipulated that Lincoln's payment would be fifty thousand dollars per fight, plus ten percent of the proceeds from bets, and that the amount of his salary would increase the more fights he won and the more he became famous in the organization. Among other benefits for him and his family, including a job offer to Lisa. “So with this, my family has come back to life."

"Absolutely," Venomous says, giving him a kit of stamp ink. Lincoln wets his thumb and marks it on the contract. "That's enough. Now let me take you home. Tomorrow I'll tell you when you'll have your first fight."

"Thank you, boss."

Lincoln finished all the food and then headed with Venomous to the exit of the building, got into the limo, and left. On the way, Venomous gives Lincoln the latest details of the battles.

"Do I need a pseudonym?" Asked

"That's how it is. It's part of a fighter's personality, and that's how he becomes better known. Like those Mexican wrestlers."

"Ah, I see... Can I pick my name?"

"Actually, you already have one. You get it the moment you appear in the fighter's log." Venomous gives Lincoln a Braille card and reads it.

"I wanted to choose my own name. But it's not bad at all; I like it."

"Excellent, so it's decided."

-Finally, they reach Albert and Myrtle's house-

"Good. We're here. I hope to see you at work tomorrow. I'll send a car to pick you up."

"Thank you, Professor." Before he goes down, Venom stops him.

“Wait, I have to give you this.” The professor gives him a very large envelope. Lincoln opens the envelope and discovers that they are tickets printed in Braille.

"Here's twenty thousand dollars." Lincoln couldn't believe how much he got.

"It's half of the first batch. You'll get the other if you win tomorrow's battle."

“Wow… This… Wow… I don’t know what to say. Thank you, boss.”

"Don't thank me. See you tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah, sure. Until tomorrow." Lincoln gets out of the limousine and enters the house. "Strange, it's silent."

"Mom? Dad? Girls? Is anyone here, Pop Pop, Grandma Myrtle? Where is everyone?" Suddenly, Lincoln felt someone embrace him from behind, and before responding with a blow, the mysterious person spoke.

"Hi, love," Lincoln almost confused her with Lynn when he heard her say it. But this person's scent was different and familiar.

"Luna?"

"You guessed it, sweetie. Take your prize." Luna kisses Lincoln on the lips.

Lincoln pulls away from the kiss. "Luna, where's everyone?"

"Oops, they went looking for you. You're late, and they're worried; I stayed here just in case you came back."

"Okay, I'm back. You should call Mom or Dad to tell them."

"Why the rush? Luna pushes Lincoln and makes him sit on the couch. "Let's take time alone." The rock girl lifts her skirt, then lowers it with her pants, then zips up Lincoln and starts rubbing herself with him.

"Wait, Luna. Anyone... can come and catch us."

"That's what makes it fun," Luna says, putting her brother's masculinity into her. "Hmm. Oh yeah, baby, give your mama some honey." Luna starts moving her hips up and down.

"Luna... Please stop. I don't have a condom."

"It didn't matter when we showered."

"I'm having déjà vu," Lincoln remembers. Those were the same words Lynn said to him.

Luna went up and down faster. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, baby. Ahhhhhhh! Luna hugged Lincoln as he inserted his seed inside her. "I could be addicted to this."

Please, don't... do…” Lincoln could barely speak. The effort was greater than what he put into his exam. "Do you know that this is a legal violation?"

"This is for the judge to decide." Luna presses Lincoln and puts his pants back on. Just in time for their family's intervention.

"We looked everywhere, but we couldn't find him..." Rita sees Lincoln sitting on the couch. "Young man, you'd better have a good explanation."

“Where have you been? You made us anxious.” Mr. Lynn looked annoyed.

Lincoln could not tell his parents the truth. Dracoviam's fight was a secret. "I'm sorry, I was in a job interview." Technically, that was correct.

"Job interview?" his parents asked in unison.

“Yeah… You see, you remember Professor Venomous?”

"The man who drove you and Lola?"

"Yes, Mom, the same guy. Well, on the way back home, he offered me a job, and I told him at first I couldn't because I wouldn't be in the country for long. But after knowing I was going to move here and after what happened to our house, I thought it would be good to contribute something.

The Loud parents, turning from annoyance to being touched by their son's intentions, proceeded to embrace him.

"Son, you didn't have to; your father and I can take care of that."

"I know mom. But I want to help you in any way I can."

"Well, in that case, I am very proud of you, son. You really have become a man. And back to the topic. How did the interview go?"

"I got it; I got the job."

Rita applauded excitedly. "It's great, honey. And what's the job?"

Lincoln was trapped, not really thinking about what he would say if they asked him. "Oh, the job. Yeah, uh, I'm the assistant. I’m Professor Venomous’s assistant."

"Assistant? It's a very high position if it's open," said Mr. Loud.

"The previous one turned out to be a corporate spy, so he fired him. I think he trusts me because I'm blind."

"Well, anyway, I'm happy with your first job."

"Thank you, mom." He feels like someone is climbing on him. It was Lola who hit her ear with her brother's pants. "Lola? What are you doing?" asked the boy.

"I hear money on you, and there's a lot."

"Can you still do that? Some things never change. But yeah, I have money. Professor Venomous gave me part of my down payment." Lincoln stretches out his jacket and pulls out an envelope of money.

Lola takes the money out of the envelope and runs her thumb over the bills as she listens. The girl's face turned into an expression of extreme astonishment when she finished counting. It's twenty thousand dollars."

The family was shocked, and Mr. Lynn had four simultaneous heart attacks.

"Yes, the job pays off well." Lincoln takes the money and gives part of it to his parents. "Take. Here's ten thousand dollars. It should be enough to buy the raw materials to rebuild the house."

Rita takes money between tears for the great heart of her son. "Thank you, darling," the lady said, hugging her son more tightly than she did when he returned from Canada.

_______

It was already midnight, but Lincoln could not sleep, not only because he was watching in case any of his sisters would look for him to do it with him, but because now he had the responsibility to hide it from his family at all costs.

"Tomorrow I'm going to have my first fight. Oh my God, I'm not sure accepting was such a good idea anymore. No, I'm doing this for my family. Even if I could quit, I wouldn't. Mom and Dad are counting on me now, especially Lisa. I'll take care of my family no matter what."

______________

While in another part of town, in a building similar to the one Lincoln was in but not the same."

In the square were several men who looked like fighters. They were all covered in blood, and their bodies were twisted at unnatural angles. Their bones pierced their skin, and many of them appeared to have disfigured faces from the blows.

In the middle of the square was a muscular man, two meters tall, with nails so long that they were ten centimeters thick and a face so scarred that it made him look like an undercooked scarecrow.

His name was Tadeusz Stirch, nicknamed "The Nightmare". Aschino was sentenced to death five times and was the coach of the University of the Red Roses.

Tadeusz suffered cuts in the major veins of his body, such as under his arm, neck, and abdomen, as well as multiple fractures to his ribs and skull. But the worst thing was his chest piercing, which showed the other side. Tadeusz staggered and then fell to the ground. In front of him was a fifteen-year-old Asian boy with muscles similar to Lincoln's. It was Hideki Kurohana himself.

The dean of the school approached the body to see it, then looked at the boy. "This guy survived being shot, and you kill him with one blow. Well, ten if we count the ones you gave him all over his body."

The boy shook his hand to remove the blood. "I apologize for that. I wanted to have a little fun with the former."

"Is that so? I see. Do you want to represent my school in the Drakovium battles?"

"Yes, ma'am. From my point of view, you have no candidate."

"Tadeus was promising, but for all the money in the world, I didn't want to have a serial killer in my school. Although, I don't know if it would be better or worse with you here."

"I can assure you there will be no problem with me."

"I'll have your word for it. By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh. Excuse me. My name is Kurohana Hideki."

"Very good, Hideki. You're welcome."

"It would be my pleasure to work for you, madam...."

"Maya. Maya Landrose."

"Miss Landrose. It's such an honor to work for you." Hideki smiles as he thinks. "Wait for me, my beloved god. Soon I shall be worthy of your judgment."

2