Chapter 15: The Facts, Part 2
103 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: The Facts, Part 2

Lying is like trying to cover the sun with your hands. You cannot cover up the shine unless you use it to cover your eyes.

-unknown-

Luna was hugged by Luan, who was crying inconsolably, prompting her worried parents and sisters to approach her.

“Luan, daughter, what happened? Why are you crying like that?” Rita asked.

Luan turned her face away from Luna's shoulder to see her mother. Her eyes were puffy and red. Which means she was already crying before she got home.

"Mom. Benny... he... he..." Luan ran to her mother and hugged her tightly, crying into her chest.

"What's wrong with you, daughter? What did that bastard do to you?" Mr. Loud actually fears the worst when it comes to one of his daughters crying.

“Lynn. Go make some tea for your sister.”

"Yes mom"

"Hot chocolate is better. This will make her happy. I'll make it." Mr. Loud began heating the milk while his wife and daughters accompanied Luan to the sofa to rest.

Once the chocolate was ready, Luan drank it while recovering.

"I'm feeling better. Thanks, Dad."

"Now, Luan, tell us. What happened?" Lori asked.

Luan took a deep breath and began telling her story.

"It all happened like this"

-flashback-

In the city of Forest Bell, a bus arrives at the station. Luan came down with a suitcase. The girl's face showed great joy and excitement at being able to spend a few days with her beloved boyfriend.

Luan took a taxi to the community of secluded arrolos del ocazo, where Benny's uncle lived. Although she had never seen them in person, Benny had told her a lot about them and where they lived. Even though Benny told her she didn't need to go there, she couldn't stop thinking about her boyfriend and how he could brighten his sick uncle's day. Moreover, if she spent some time with her boyfriend, she would forget those thoughts she had about her brother.

The taxi finally arrived at the retirement community. After paying for the ride, Luan headed inside the gated neighborhood.

The girl arrived at the easily recognizable house, where Benny had shown her in the past some pictures of what her uncle's house looked like. Luan's heart was full of hope of seeing her boyfriend again, thinking of everything they could do in the week they left on vacation.

Luan rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. After a minute, the door opened, and on the other side there was a nice-looking old lady who greeted her with a warm smile.

“Good morning, are you Mrs. Vera?”

"Yes, young lady. And who are you?"

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Luan Loud."

“Oh, are you one of the girls who volunteers in the neighborhood community?”

That confused Luan. “Er...no ma'am, I am" Before she could answer, Madam Vera placed her hand on Luan’s back and invited her to come.

"Come, dear, come and have some tea. Martin, my love, the volunteer girl is here.”

"Mrs. Vera, I'm telling you, I'm not..."

At that moment, an old man was descending the stairs with the help of an installed automatic chair. “Hello, young lady. Have you come to read us the Bible or help us around the house? We don't want to, but we are always happy to have visitors for tea time.”

“Oh no, sir. I am not a volunteer.”

"Oh, aren't you?" Vera asked.

"No, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"So what did you come for?" asked Mr. Martin.

"Okay, like I was saying. I'm Luan Loud. I'm Benny's girlfriend"

At that time, the elders looked at each other in confusion.

"Excuse me, daughter, but my ears are not what they used to be. Maybe I heard wrong. But did you just say that you are Benjamin's girlfriend?"

"Yes, ma'am" Luan takes out her cell phone and proceeds to show her the pictures she took with Benny. "See? We studied at the same university; we've been lovers since high school"

At that moment, the elders faces turned into complete surprise.

"Benny told me you were sick, but you look good, sir. Benny seems to be taking good care of you."

"Sick? Me?" Martin asked.

"Yes sir. I asked if there was anything I could help you with, but I see that Benny has taken great care of you. I still want to come meet you and help Benny."

The old man actually felt that this girl was a victim of a lie, so he tried to tell her as gently as possible. “Girl, I don't know what Benjamin told you. But the bottom line is, even if I catch a cold, the United States still has 49 states.”

This answer left Luan confused. "What do you mean by that, sir?"

“I haven't been sick in over sixty years. The only reason I go to the doctor is for routine checkups. Even at my age, I'm as strong and healthy as an ox.”

"Also. If you were his girlfriend, who was the girl he came with?" Vera asked.

Luan felt her heart tighten upon hearing those words. "Another girl? A girl? What other girl?"

“When Benjamin arrived, he brought a girl with him. He told us she was his girlfriend.”

"B-but...but then...Benny...he...but he told me you were...he told me you were...and I didn't..."

Before finishing, Vera approached Luan and gave her a tight hug. "Dear. I'm afraid Benjamin lied to you. In fact... he lied to all of us."

Luan began to shed tears that fell like fat drops that wet the carpet. Luan was pretty shocked by the news. It brought back memories of her little sister, Flora. Which was very similar to Luan's appearance, except for the color of her hair and teeth.

Like Luan, Flora also went through a breakup due to infidelity, which caused her to fall into a depression that led to her committing suicide. In Luan, she was able to see her little sister from many years ago. A little girl with a broken heart, but this time she will make sure to save her.

"This is outrageous! Blatant! No great-newheel of mine is going to behave like a thug!" Martin's eyes are red with anger.

"Calm down. Remember your blood pressure."

"Don't tell me to calm down, Vera. This is a lack of respect for the family. My father raised my elder brother and me as gentlemen. And my brother may rest in peace, but he raised his son like this. The least I expected was that he would do the same to him. Now let's start finding this little pervert"

"He's not here?" Luan asked, wiping her tears.

"No, dear. He went out with that other lady. He didn't tell us where."

"Get in the car. We're going to search for him, even under the stones if necessary."

The three of them got into Martin's car, a blue 1950 Ford, and went looking for Benny all over town.

For about four hours, they searched for Benny or his car in places he usually went, but he was nowhere to be seen until they found him. Upon seeing the sign where the boy's car had stopped, reactions were mixed. Luan almost fainted; she started crying more, and Martin squeezed the steering wheel so hard that its skin started to break. The place was a hotel.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that if you're not a casual traveler, there's only one reason to go to a hotel in broad daylight with a girl.

Martin turned red with anger again and proceeded to take a pill to counteract the blood pressure caused by the anger. “I'm going to have a good chat with this s***”

At the hotel reception was a 39-year-old man watching the Asian nations' boxing finals on the ESPN Asia channel. The man was screaming at the top of his lungs, rooting for the fighter from his native Thailand.

"Goo Golang. Finish him!"

Martin approached the man, who kept punching the air as if he were a boxer. "Excuse me, young man."

The man pauses the fight to pay attention to the old man. "Hello sir. Are you looking for two rooms for three? Your granddaughter only pays half. It's family fare."

"No, young man. I'm actually looking for someone," he says, pulling a picture of Benny from his pocket. "Have you seen this boy?"

"Yes sir. He is here."

"I want you to give me a copy of the key to the room he's staying in."

“I'm sorry, sir, but this is ethically irresponsible and inappropriate for me to do so. Additionally, it violates the code of ethics for hoteliers.”

Martin roughly grabs the man by his shirt collar. "Listen to me carefully, you inverb boy! I killed a lot in wars before you were born! So unless you want to be caned in the back, you're going to give me this key!"

The man gives him the keys, trembling.

“Thank you, young man.” Martin takes the key and leaves the reception.

"Your husband is scary when he wants to be, Mrs. Vera."

The three arrived at the room where Benny was supposed to be staying.

Martin opened the door, something he would regret for the rest of his life, as would his wife and the girl who accompanied them.

Benny was completely naked as he moved frantically between the legs of a dark-haired girl who was moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, Ruby... Ruby! There, I'm going to finish!"

"Oh yes, love. Fill me, fill me all"

"Oh yeah, get all my milk"

A much louder scream than the one made by both teens echoes throughout the room, cutting the action seconds from the end.

"Benjamin Stein! What the hell are you doing?" Martin screams at the top of his lungs.

Benny looked back and discovered that his uncle, aunt, and girlfriend were at the door. "Uncle!? Auntie!? Luan!!!!!?"

Luan saw her boyfriend. "Benny? Ruby?"

The Hindu girl looked at the door in surprise. "Luan?"

Martin entered the room angrily. "What's that, boy? Put your miserable pants on!"

"Benny, what's going on? You told me you and Luan broke up."

"I... I can explain."

"Weren't you and Ruby just friends?" Luan walked towards Benny with an expression of pure hatred that met with tears in her eyes.

“Luan, let me explain.” Benny couldn't utter a single word as Luan slapped him off the bed. Benny got up from the floor, still naked. "Please Luan. You and Ruby can..." Now it was Ruby who slapped him on the other cheek, leaving his cheeks red.

"This is what a woman is to you. Are we just fun? One thing you can use and then go with another? Do you feel like a man?" The Hindu girl looked visibly upset. Well, she felt used.

"Ruby, please let me explain everything."

"What, Benny? What? What can you say to justify this?" Luan was out of control. If Benny's uncle and aunt hadn't been there, she would have hit her cheating boyfriend already.

“I also want to hear your explanation” Martin said “But before that” the old man throws some pants at him. "Dress up, for God's sake."

“I loved them both. I didn't know which one to decide. And I didn't want to lose them. That's why I wanted to be with one of them without the other finding out.”

"Really, Benny. Do you really expect us to swallow that?" Luan asked.

By this point, Benny was already fed up and becoming so frustrated with the situation that he spoke without thinking. "Really! Do you want to know why I did it? Sex! I wanted to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time. But no! You wanted to wait until the damn marriage. I'm a man. I have my needs. All my friends are talking about it, and I'm the only one who hasn't done it yet. Do you have any idea how I feel when everyone makes fun of me for that?"

"Ruby gave me what you denied me. You caused this with your stupid decision to wait until we were married so you could have sex." Once again, the boy with the curls received a slap. This time from both girls on each cheek.

"Go to hell. Benjamin" Luan took out of her pocket the pictures she and Benny had taken with their dolls and cut them into pieces in front of him. “I can't believe I spent so much time and words on you.”

"I'm sorry, Ruby. I hope we can still be friends." Immediately, Luan says goodbye to Vera and Martin and then leaves the room.

Ruby walks to the bathroom covered with a blanket and her clothes in her hand. After a few minutes, she came out already dressed. "Well, I'll go too. But before that," Ruby walks over to Benny, who covers his face to protect his cheeks but leaves Ruby's true purpose vulnerable.

The girl kicked hard, lifting Benny an inch off the ground. The blow left him breathless, and the boy's face changed from red to purple, turning blue, and his eyes seemed to bulge, wanting to snap out of his head. Benny kneeled on the ground, holding his damaged parts. The pain was so severe that he vomited.

"Fuck you, Benny" Ruby spits at him in the eye and leaves the room.

"Ouch... you... oh... please... a... u... Give..."

Martin grabs Benny's hair and lifts him up. "You... you're a disgrace to the family! For the devil's sake, put on pants! Let's go!" Martin hits Benny in the butt with his cane, leaving a mark.

"Ouch. Uncle Martin, please. Aunt Vera, say something."

The old lady was standing there, wiping her tears with a handkerchief. “Benjamin… How could you do this to that poor, beautiful girl?”

“No... Aunt Vera, you don't understand.”

Again, he received a blow from Martin's cane in the buttocks. "Shut up. Let's go. Walk to the car, and then you'll explain this to your parents when I call them"

Benny finished getting dressed and walked desperately to the car. At the door, standing outside the room, he could see Luan. There, the girl said some unusual words to him, but in this case, with all the rights in the world, she could say them.

"You know what, Benny? If you really loved us and didn't really want to hurt us... you should have been honest. And if sex was what you wanted from our relationship, you should have asked me to break up instead of causing all this shit."

That was the last time they saw each other or spoke, because she turned and walked to Martin's car, took her bag from it, and then ordered an Uber to take her to the bus station.

On the bus back to Royal Woods, one by one, Luann deleted all the photos and videos she had with Benny from their first date. Although she can select and delete everything at once, she prefers to prolong it as much as possible. Maybe because of the subconscious desire to see all the good memories that happened with her boyfriend for the last time. Even if seeing it hurts her.

-End flashback-

The loud family were speechless. The girls felt a real desire to go where Benny was and give him a good beating, and they weren't the only ones. Her mother was equally angry, not to mention her father. Mr. Loud got up from the chair, took the keys to the truck, and went to the door.

"Baby. Where are you going?" Rita asked.

"I'm going to go find this idiot. No one would do this to my girl."

“I support you, Dad.” Lynn Jr. had a metal bat in her hands.

"Us too." Lori, Leni, and Luna were walking towards the door when their mother stopped them.

"No one's going anywhere. Can't you see that Luan needs you here? First, you have to take care of Luan until she feels better. Then we'll look for that filth."

"We will go?" Luna asked.

"That's how it is. No one does this to my kids."

Luan wiped the last tears from her face. Her family really cared about her a lot. In her own strange and noisy way.

Once she finished drinking her hot chocolate, Luan went upstairs to lock herself in her new room. The girl liked the circus style mixed with the theme of the comedy show. With an unpainted background wall tiled, neon lights forming the face of the comedy, and a closet full of costumes. This led her to question her way of life all this time. Since her brother left, her comedic level has dropped a bit. She only remembered being momentarily transported back to her fourteen-year-old self when she learned that Lincoln would return. She missed those days when she was "funny" at home. Jokes from quotes. Well, after she grew up a little, she realized how bad her jokes were, but now her whole life was occupied by the university and Benny. Even her comedy act at the campus café took a hit. He leaned more toward complex, politically charged topics than the sarcastic, abstract humor that once characterized her. She still remembers this act she did with her friend that made her laugh at that party. She hadn't felt so alive and free in a long time. Unfortunately, she was devastated by this arrogant, shallow boy who abused them for not being "pretty enough," even wishing them dead. But her brother put him in his place.

And once again, those feelings overwhelmed her as she remembered Lincoln dressed as a knight and the way he had defended her and her friend, the physical strength he had gained in these three years, how he had insulted that boy, and the beautiful words he had addressed to her while laughing. There was no doubt about his maturity. She shook her head quickly. She had had enough of the situation with Benny, and the last thing she wanted was for those thoughts about her brother to continue to drive her crazy.

Luan closed her eyes so she could rest. That day, she had cried so much that she fell asleep.

____________

Under a tree on a hill of green grass, on a sunny afternoon, there were two people holding hands.

Luan saw the clouds passing by as she looked for a shape. Cake-shaped cloud.

The person next to her laughs and answers. "Ha ha ha. Yes. And that's in the shape of an elephant."

"And this peanut"

“And this other one is in the shape of...” The boy sees how the clouds take the shape of two people kissing each other. The mysterious boy holds Luan's hand.

Luan turns to see the boy and smiles at him. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. Lincoln."

Lincoln kisses Luan's hand and caresses her cheek. "Luan, I promise I won't be like Benny. I will always be honest with you, and I will never hurt you."

Luan changes her position and positions herself on top of Lincoln, resting her head on his chest. "I love you, my cute little bunny"

"And I'm yours, my pretty little clown."

They both kiss each other.

Luan woke up, but unlike the other times, she didn't feel anything, not nausea or nerves. Perhaps the situation with Benny had left her too distraught for something to affect her. "God, wasn't it enough to discover that my boyfriend had put huge hooters above my eyebrows? Is it too much to ask for an ordinary dream?"

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in. It's open."

The door opened and revealed it to be Lincoln. Luan felt like she was going to hit her head on the ground. "Please, give me a break."

Which left Lincoln confused. "I'm sorry, Luan. I understand. It's a bad time."

"No, I wasn't talking to you. Sorry, Lincoln. I didn't mean to sound rude."

Lincoln sits next to Luan. "Mom told me what happened with you and Benny. I can't believe it. You seemed so close. I could almost compare you to Lori and Bobby."

"Relationships don't always turn out the way you expect, Lincoln."

"Yes, I know that very well." Lincoln takes Luan's hand to his. "Luan. I may not be the best person to talk to or advise about this. But remember that no matter what happens, here you will always find your family who loves you. You deserve a man who will love you forever, and you will find him one day" Lincoln kisses Luan on her forehead, followed by a hug. “Don’t close your heart or lose your sense of fun because of trash that doesn’t deserve you.”

Luan started crying again, but this time it was tears of joy. She quickly approached Lincoln and gave him a big hug. "Thank you, little brother"

Lincoln returns the hug and strokes his sister's head. "This is what I'm here for, Luan. I love you so much" Lincoln breaks away from Luan and leaves the room.

After that, Luan felt a little better. Lincoln always had that knack for making everyone feel better about themselves, even if it meant sacrificing his time, his goals, or even his dignity.

As Lincoln went downstairs, his cell phone rang again; he already knew who it was because only one person could access that phone number.

"Hello professor"

"Hey Lincoln. I heard what happened at the spa with your family."

“Oh yeah... about that... I was wondering if I could” Before finishing, the professor interrupted him.

“You want an advance so you can pay the damages, right?”

"Nothing escapes you, Professor."

“I'd like to give you a sneak peek, but I have a better idea. You can win it in the next battle.”

"Do you already have another fight scheduled for me?"

"That's the case. This time, it will be against our main rival industry. Advanced Embodiment. It will be next week. His fighter is someone very strong, more so than you have faced so far. So you better prepare well."

"How much is the salary?" The answer was heard only by Lincoln, but when he heard the number, he smiled from ear to ear. "Fuck! Of course I accept!"

"Please don't say rude things."

"sorry boss"

“It will be Monday at seven thirty. I will send a limousine to pick you up. And remember. Be well prepared.”

The call ended, and Lincoln was very excited about the huge amount of money he was going to win. With only half of this amount, he can actually pay off his debts. “I'm finally moving into battles. However, if this person is so powerful, I have to start training. Thinking about it, I haven't trained since I started fighting for the professor. Unfortunately, my workout equipment was destroyed in the fire, and I can't ask Lynn to lend me her equipment, or she'll start asking questions.

Lincoln thought about where he could train. “I can go to the gym. But there might be a Dracoviam fighter there, and I can't let him see my moves or take advantage of that.”

"I can train in the park. But they don't have the right equipment for me. If this fighter is as brutal as I imagine him to be, it will require very rigorous training" Lincoln scratched his head as he sighed. "Oh my God, this is hard. Master, how useful I need your advice right now. Or practice. No way; I have to find a place where I can practice without anyone knowing." Lincoln went downstairs without noticing someone spying on him through the vents. It was Lucy who tried to keep quiet so as not to be discovered.

Lucy watched her brother through the new larger vents, which she was grateful for, as she could now avoid being trapped in the future. This was not a courtesy to the professor. He was completely oblivious to Lucy's habit of hiding in canals. It was just a big coincidence.

"Training? Training for what? What are you hiding, brother?"

Meanwhile, Lincoln came down the stairs. Lori, Luna, and their parents watched the news.

“This is Catherine Mulligan reporting from the outskirts of Royal Woods, where another horrific multiple murder has been found. Behind me is this car, where the completely mutilated body of a man was found. A few meters away from the truck, two more victims were found heading in opposite directions. Indicating that they were attacked one after another. Both men sustained the same fatal injuries as the body found in the truck. The victims were identified as. Leonard Beckman, Mike, and Todd Fancher. All three are on the FBI's most wanted list for being part of a girl trafficking and kidnapping ring"

“The wounds on the three men indicate they were attacked by some type of wild animal. Although the zoo stated that there are no reports of any animals missing from its facilities, this just makes us think. Is there a connection between this and the massacre?" The brutality in Edward's garage that occurred several days ago? The authorities will continue to investigate."

"Catherine Mulligan was with you."

After hearing this report, Lincoln went for a walk. Maybe it would help him get an idea of where he could prepare for his battle.

It started snowing outside the house. A few days before the end of the year, the old man in winter wanted to say goodbye with one last snowfall before the beginning of January and the end of the snow season.

Lincoln came to the city park. His walk led him to the bridge where Robert was captured. Contrary to what he expected, that was a rather bitter memory, because it was the day that Leni started to drift away from him.

The boy thought deeply when he heard breathing through the trees. But it wasn't normal to breathe. This was deeper and heavier, like panting. It stopped from one moment to the next, as if whoever had caused it had disappeared. For a moment, Lincoln thought this voice was familiar. When he got bored of the park, Lincoln went to the Black Café to have a cappuccino, then stopped at the Strawberry Shop, where he bought some cream cakes. As he returned home, thinking about where he could train wasn't the only thing on his mind now. This report was on his mind. Is it the work of this psychopath, Hideki? But that guy only attacked those who messed with Lincoln. The guys in the truck had no problem with him. Suddenly, he realized something that made him drop the cupcake box.

"Dammit! Chandler's in danger!" The boy ran as best as he could, dodging pedestrians and jumping over the roofs of cars to cross the street to reach his destination. Since he didn't know where the obnoxious redhead currently lived, he had to go to his friend Clyde. Not that he cared much for the boy who had been a fool to him since elementary school and left him half-dead a few days ago. But the punishment meted out by Hideki's madness was something he would not wish on even his worst enemies.

-Meanwhile, at Clyde's house-

The African American boy was playing cards with Andy, who was holding them with his feet.

"Do you have four?"

"Fishing. Do you have seven?"

"Fishing"

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Dammit. Who the hell would hit like that?"

"I can think of someone" Clyde said, looking at Andy.

The boys walked toward the door. When they opened it, they found Lincoln. The boy was breathing hard with his hands on his knees because he had to push himself twice as hard to get faster.

"Lincoln, what's wrong? Why did you knock on my door like that?"

Lincoln didn't answer. "I still need to catch my breath"

"Fuck, man. What's wrong with you?"

"Guys... we... have to... go... look for Chandler... he... is... in... danger..."

"What? How did Chandler get into danger? What are you talking about, Link?"

“There is... no time... we have to... water... first give me water.”

“Oh yeah. Come in.” Clyde ushered his friend into his house. When he caught his breath on the couch, Clyde handed him a glass of water. Lincoln hurriedly drank it.

"Oh, thank you, bro”

"Now tell me, what do you mean by Chandler being in danger?"

"More importantly. Why the hell should we care?"

"Because the man chasing Chandler is responsible for the massacre in Edward's garage that happened days ago"

Clyde and Andy were shocked. They both knew about the infamous massacre of the sexual assailants in Edward's garage. These men were pigs who deserved to be punished. But even what they did to them was beyond the bounds of human morality.

"I repeat. Why the hell should we care? Or why should I?"

"It's our moral duty, Andy."

"Are you kidding, Uncle!? In case you forgot, that bastard left you half-dead. You don't owe him anything."

"Normally, I'd agree to a suggestion like yours, Andy. But Lincoln's right. As much as Chandler and his gang deserve a good punishment, I couldn't live with myself if I turned a blind eye to something like that."

"Oh, what the fuck... okay, let's help that idiot."

"I'm going to call the police." Clyde went to the phone, but Lincoln stopped him.

"No! Clyde, I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that. Trust me. If you do that, you'll only be sending good, hard-working men to certain death."

"What do you mean by that, Lincoln?"

"This man is not normal. That's just what you should know.”

"Okay, okay. I understand. Let's go to him."

Suddenly, the door started banging more abruptly than before.

"What is this? Clyde's door abuse day?" Clyde opened the door, but as he did, several of the boys fell to the ground. Clyde recognized them all, especially the one below. It was Chandler and his gang. "What are you doing here?"

"What a shame you have to come here, you bastards.”

"Guys, I'm blind, remember? Can you be more specific about who you're talking to?"

"pleavw. Helw uas."

"Chandler? What happened to your voice?"

"Nothing compared to what I'm going to do to his neck." Andy walked towards the boys but noticed something strange: they were all full of wounds.

"Damn, man. I think he already found you."

"What happened to you?" Clyde doesn't know whether to help them or what. He still has many conflicting opinions about these men.

Troy walked out among them. His eye was closed, and blood was coming out of him. "Help us, please. He's after us; he's already killed some of our friends. Please, he'll catch us. Don't let him do it!"

Clyde felt sorry for the boys. Even though they are bad people, his moral code does not allow him to leave them to their fate. Clyde brought the wounded to his home with the help of Lincoln and Andy, and after cleaning and treating their wounds, he made them milk tea. Seriously, Clyde was giving them more kindness than they deserved.

“What the fuck, man? Those bastards wanted to kill us a few hours ago, and now you go and serve them tea and cake.”

"Please Andy. Look at these. They are badly injured."

"Va. What an idiot!"

“Yes, I may be nice. But I would rather be that than evil like you.”

"Say that again, you asshole."

Lincoln intervened before the two boys started fighting. "Stop it. I agree with you, Andy, but also with you, Clyde. Let's see what they have to say." Lincoln approaches the boys, who were drinking tea, as their hands are shaking. "Tell me. What happened?"

Troy and Chandler proceeded to recount the events that had occurred a few hours earlier.

-flashback-

In the gang's den, the boys were lying, and some were sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, recovering from the almost-rape they received from the three boys that day. Some had ice packs on their faces, others used steaks to relieve swelling, and others were taking a healthy dose of the most effective painkillers ever. Vodka.

Chandler was in his office. The boy drank some vodka and then spit it out. The frozen alcoholic drink came out mixed with blood due to missing teeth. The liquor burned his mouth, his lip was chapped, and he still felt some loose teeth. But that wasn't the worst of the situation. “Fuck that old man; it hurts.” The loss of teeth affected Chandler's speech.

"Ouch. This blind guy hits like a brick," Troy said as he took a drink.

"Tell me about it. I can't believe a man with no arms would hit me. I'm glad my father wasn't alive to see that."

"Does this make you happy, Mort?"

"He was drunk and had anger issues. Anyone with half a brain knows that you shouldn't drink while driving."

"You know something? I think I'll leave the gang."

"Hey? Are you leaving the gang? Are you crazy, David?"

"No. I'm wiser than ever. Think wisely. With this trio of monsters living here, Chandler won't be the big one anymore. I'd rather stay out of the devil's way."

"Good point, Troy. You're right. I think I'll do the same thing."

Suddenly, the door was thrown open and came off the hinge. Which in itself was impressive. Well, the warehouse doors were huge, and so were the hinges.

"What in the devil's name was that?" Chandler walked out of his office after hearing a loud noise. There was a long-haired Asian boy at the entrance.

The boy entered the large warehouse with a calm face.

The gang members turned to see the mysterious boy entering with great confidence, as if the place were his own.

One of the biggest gangsters got up and walked towards the boy until he was in front of him. "You effeminate. I don't know who you think you are, but you better..." He couldn't finish, because the intruder's hand pierced his stomach like a knife. The other attendees couldn't believe their eyes. They had never seen someone so Ruthless in their lives.

The gang member fell to the ground face down, holding his stomach to stop the bleeding as he crawled, but he didn't get very far. Since his neck was stepped on which left him unconscious after hearing a crack.

The Asian boy's face turned into a large, annoying smile. His eyes widened, but then his expression changed to one of anger. "Bastards. How dare you lay your filthy hands... on my god!?"

-End flashback-

“That man was a monster. He killed more than half the gang. We managed to escape thanks to the fact that we left him locked in the basement. But after what we saw, it's only a matter of time until that psycho finds us. That's why we came to you. I appreciate you three being here together.” "Because you're the only ones we know who can fight him."

Clyde was shocked. Now understand what Lincoln meant. "For the love of God. What kind of mentally ill man is this?"

"Hideki Kurohana"

Everyone turns to see Lincoln.

"you know him?" Troy asked.

“Yes. I met him three years ago at a tournament in Canada. He was disqualified for killing his opponent, a thirteen-year-old boy, and was sent to a psychiatric institution, but not before he tried to kill me.”

The boys were surprised by what Lincoln said. Both his friends and the gang.

"Lincoln how did he try to kill you?" Clyde was worried about his best friend.

Lincoln took off his shirt, revealing the scars on his body. Seeing his muscles, the gang members understood why they couldn't beat him more than playing dirty the first time. Lincoln lifted his pendant to reveal what the piece was hiding. Behind the piece of wolf fang, a star-like scar can be seen on Lincoln's chest.

“This is the scar he left on me in our first and last fight.”

"Dang. How did you survive?"

Lincoln was silent for a moment and answered. "Let's just say...I was...lucky," Lincoln hated that word. Since what happened years ago with Lynn and after the Louds understood their fault, this word had become taboo in the house, and its residents preferred to replace it with more far-fetched synonyms.

"But now you can face him, right?" Troy asked, clearly desperate.

"You mean can you all? We're a team, Lincoln. We'll take it together," Clyde said.

“Besides, if this man kills you, he will take my revenge from me,” Andy said.

Lincoln was touched by his friend's words. Not much for Andy, but at least he was excited. "Alright guys, we'll protect these guys from Hideki's wrath."

"Hey, wait a minute. I didn't say I'd do it for free." Andy's answer left everyone speechless. “To tell the truth, this whole case is bothering me and what's happening to these idiots makes me angry. But if we're going to do this, I want something good in return.”

"Andy, we're not doing this to make money."

"Andy's right, Lincoln."

Both boys turned to Clyde.

“I don't know what Andy wants, but if we help them, I want them to stop being criminals. Chandler should publicly admit that he started the rumor and apologize for it.”

"Great. That's a good idea, Clyde."

“Do you really like my idea, Andy?”

"Yes. Well, to tell you the truth, I was going to order some burgers. But public humiliation and having the stage fall on him sound better and funnier."

"When I do that, my reputation will collapse."

"Well, if that's what you choose, there's the door. I wish you luck so Hideki doesn't find you."

"OK, I will do it!"

"You didn't have to do that, Clyde."

"Of course I had to, Lincoln. It's not fair that they keep judging you and talking bad about you because of this scum. Remember what you told me? The cave and values metaphor? Well, the fire is already burning."

“Well, you're right. Well, we'll help you in exchange for you admitting that the rumor is false. Also. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't doing this for my own good.”

"So you wanted to get something out of this situation?" Clyde asked.

"Yes. But it's not a physical thing. It's something else. Something much bigger than that."

"What could it be?"

Lincoln clenches his fist and responds in an emotionless tone, "Revenge, Clyde. I want revenge."

The boys decided not to ask further, as this was clearly a very personal matter.

"Good. You stay here at Clyde's house."

"Clyde, Andy. Let's go to this warehouse."

"Wait! Are you going to leave us here alone? What if this crazy Japanese finds us?"

"Don't worry, Troy. You can lock yourselves in the panic room my fathers built in the basement. The password is 0, 6, 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, 3. But just in case, I'll give you my number so you can call us if there are any problems."

"Do you have a panic room in the basement? Don't fuck with me!"

"Okay, enough small talk. Let's go."

Lincoln left the house, followed by Clyde and Andy. They got into Clyde's car and headed to the warehouse.

“This car is really cool.”

“Thanks. It was a gift from my fathers for making the honor roll at school. Although I only use it on special occasions,"

"Hey, Lincoln, what can you tell us about this guy, Hideki?"

"His fighting style is a type of ninjutsu called kakuryu, which means hidden dragon."

“I've heard of this style. It's very similar to the 'Coverless' fighting style.”

"Who taught you how to fight, Andy?" Clyde asked.

“I learned from my mother, and she learned it in turn when she was conscripted into President Guevaro’s army when she lived on the island of La Serna.”

"Are you from La Serna, Andy?"

“I am part of La Serna. My mother was from La Serna. She met my father when he traveled to Spain to study medicine. She trained me at the age of four. The rest I learned on my own.”

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, buddy. You're a very nice guy, Clyde. Even though you're too soft."

After a few minutes of chatting, the boys arrived at the Chandler gang's warehouse.

"well. We're here. Park your car twenty meters away, so we have the element of surprise on our side."

"Hey Clyde, how did you know where Chandler's lair was?" Lincoln asked his friend.

“Everyone at school knows it. We just avoid coming here.”

"Ok. Well. Let's walk."

The boys got out of the car. Lincoln tapped his shoe onto the ground, creating a mental image of his surroundings. After that, the boys headed to the warehouse.

The door was still open. A quick glance showed that the hinge had not been torn from the wall but had been split in half, with its ends pointing outward. And with a very noticeable shoe mark.

The boys entered into a triangle formation just as they fought Chandler's gang. They walked slowly into the building with their eyes wide open, or, in Lincoln's case, his ears alert.

When they finally reached the bottom of the basement, where the basement was located, this door had a steel door as thick as a bodybuilder's arm with a lock of the same thickness. This was once a metal ladder that descended to depths of twenty feet. Next to the door were three hammers, which must have been used to defend against Hideki and knock down the ladder. Since he was absent and the iron that once held him was dented and broken, this made it impossible to get out of there once it entered.

At this point, they wonder how they could know the door was locked. Well, it's simple. And it's not like that anymore.

Against all odds, Hideki survived. The cellar door was in as good a condition as the entrance door, if not worse. The iron is dented in several places, which means it took several hits to get out. The iron that formed the lock was bolted to the ceiling and was certainly shot through in the final blow that allowed Hideki to escape.

Clyde and Andy stared at the interior metal on the ceiling in amazement.

"Shit, he ran away!"

“How the hell did he get out of a six-meter-deep well closed by such a thick door?”

"I told you. Hideki's not normal."

Suddenly, Clyde's cell phone starts ringing. On the screen, it said Troy. "Troy? What's up, buddy?"

The answer Clyde received came in the form of shouting, "Here! He's here! We've been found! Please, come quickly. The door won't resist!"

"Use the emergency exit under the large bed."

"Thanks. A thousand..." Troy thanked Clyde as he cried, but then came the scream of one of his comrades.

“The door is already open; we have to go now!”

The next thing Clyde heard was the boys opening a door and going down some stairs, then the noise of the door closing and another much louder one, followed by a beeping sound indicating the end of the call.

The three friends were speechless at the call.

"Clyde, Andy. To the car now."

The boys got into the car and started driving at full speed towards Clyde's house.

“Damn! Shit! This is what happens when you are too convinced without measuring the consequences.”

"Now we have to save their asses, because the fucking lunatic is hunting them! And it's not even our fucking problem!"

"Despite Andy's vulgar vocabulary, I think I partly agree with him. Chandler has been abusing others for years. Sooner or later, he would piss off the wrong guy. However, there's something I don't understand that I think you can answer, Lincoln."

"What is this, Clyde?"

"What does Hideki mean by 'his god'?"

"Hey, yeah. What about that? Is he one of those religious fanatics?"

"He's pointing at me," Lincoln said in a serious, almost sinister tone.

“Why is he pointing at you like that?” Clyde asked.

“He considers me a kind of god. I don’t know why.”

"Unfortunately, Uncle. Little reward. Ha-ha-ha-ha." Andy stopped laughing when he noticed the seriousness in Lincoln's face.

The boys arrive at Clyde's house. The door was separated from the frame, thrown into the middle of the room, and split in half.

“My door! Why is everyone attacking my poor door?”

(😂😂😂😂 Poor Clyde's door)

"It was a good door, buddy. But at least now you can use it to make a good barbecue." Andy's words didn't do much to comfort Clyde.

"Clyde, which way is the emergency exit from the panic room?"

"To the back of my yard"

"We have to go to them."

“I'm afraid it won't do any good. We don't know where they went.”

"I have an idea" Lincoln enters the house and searches through the trash filled with cotton balls that were used to clean the boy's wounds. Lincoln sniffed it profusely, much to the boys disgust.

"Damn, man. How a slut you are." Andy held back the urge to vomit, but Clyde couldn't and ran to the bathroom.

“I already smell it. Get in the car.”

"You'll have to wait until Clyde finishes pouring the porridge."

Clyde came out of the bathroom with slightly green cheeks. "I'm sorry. But why did you do such a disgusting thing, Lincoln?"

“I needed something that smelled like them so I could find them.”

The boys looked at him in disbelief.

"Their scent? Do you think you're a hound or what?"

"No time to explain, Andy; let's go to the car. Clyde, can you still drive?"

"I've already gotten over my disgust. So, burn the rubber."

The boys got into the car.

Clyde was driving. Lincoln opened the window as he stuck his face out of it, like that. The boy sniffs in all directions and tells his friend which way to go.

"On the left. Go straight for thirty meters. Turn right. Their path is still there. Go forward."

"Hey man, are you sure you're not part dog? We've covered four kilometers, and you haven't lost track of them."

“When I lost my sight, I gained something better. My senses of touch, taste, hearing, and smell were heightened. If I concentrate hard enough, I can hear, feel, and smell things far away. And just like that, if I have a trail to follow, I can do so for miles, as long as there is no stronger scent covering the trail.”

“It is good that the new law implemented a year ago made recycling mandatory. Thanks to that, there are no more garbage containers.”

"You should include that fact in the next tour, Clyde."

The boys continued their march for another four kilometers until they reached a forest on the side of the road. The path continued into the forest, so the boys decided to walk on foot.

The deeper they went into the forest, the nastier it got. The nature noises created the atmosphere of a horror movie.

"Hey man, this doesn't make me feel good."

"Yes. Me too. Keep your eyes peeled, people. The smell is getting stronger. We should be close."

The path led the group of boys to a place that looked like part of a fantasy book. It was the ruins of what appeared to be a castle that appeared to be sixty meters long and sixty meters wide. About two hundred and forty square meters.

“But what is a castle doing in the middle of the forest?”

“It is the castle of Lord Julius of Carveling. An English nobleman settled in these lands with his wife and three children in 1610 under King James the First, with the intention of forming a new British colony in this part of the country. However, the first thing he did upon arriving was to build his castle. It was an almost identical but smaller replica of the king's castle, so he used the labor of both the Britons who came with him and the natives of the area. He compensated them by saying that it would be everyone's new home. Within its walls, there was neither fear nor cold nor hunger. The Britons, blinded by their devotion to the king, did not hesitate. In doing so, he helped the naive natives with the promise of peace to the British by showing them where the most resistant trees were to make good timber and tasty prey so that they would avoid hunger.

“But as the construction went on, the working conditions got worse, and it got to the point that the slave traders were with both the natives and the English. But they thought they were building a refuge and a home for everyone, and that was partly true. In a very small part.”

"Six years later, the castle was completed. In honor of the completion of the so-called 'colony', Lord Julius held a dinner to which he invited all those involved in the construction. That night, everyone enjoyed a lavish feast. However, some did not know that this would be the first and last time. Where they eat food inside the walls"

“Lord Julius had offered some servants who had come from England a job there to poison food, except for his family. They distributed it at dinner, and if they refused, he would accuse them of treason against the kingdom and execute them. They had no choice, and they obeyed. But they soon expressed their regret for not choosing to be executed"

“This man’s service was like hard labor without the possibility of rest. It is said that he trained dogs to follow his servants, and if one of them sat down to rest, the dogs would attack them.”

“However, his yoke did not last long. Five years after the castle was completed, their dogs began to disappear. The servants took advantage of this and fled to another colony. But it was only the beginning.”

"First was his wife. She disappeared when she went to the nearest colony to hire more servants; then his eighteen-year-old son disappeared while out hunting in the woods; then his fifteen-year-old son went out one morning to get some air. He left the garden and was never seen again. Finally, his ten-year-old son mysteriously disappeared from his bed while he was sleeping."

“Lord Julius went mad. He claimed to have seen spectral wolves roaming the lands surrounding the castle. Although the few visitors he received at the time saw nothing, he became so mad that he confessed to killing the guests at the opening banquet. Some said that these wolves that he saw were the spirits of the guests, British citizens, whom he killed that night, and that their spirits tortured him for not keeping his promise and killing their souls.”

“Lord Julius, later known as the Madman of Carverlane Castle, supposedly had the same fate as his family, thanks to a letter he left behind stating that he could no longer bear the guilt and the haunting eyes of the spirit wolves he saw every night from his castle garden, some of them roaming the corridors. This led him to isolate himself in his room, almost without being able to eat. The last thing he said was that he was going into the forest, and they never found him again."

“It was decided to keep the castle because it is considered a historical, albeit much forgotten, heritage." Clyde finished telling the horrific story of the ruins, leaving Andy and Lincoln impressed.

"Fuck, man. What a bad feeling."

“Ghost wolves?” Lincoln kept thinking about every detail, remembering a conversation he had with Edenshaw a year and a half ago, the day he got the tattoo on his back.

-flashback-

Inside a cabin deep in the woods, we find thirteen-year-old Lincoln. The boy was sitting shirtless on a chair, with Edenshaw sitting behind him. The old Indian dipped a thorn in natural ink and hit Lincoln with it with a small hammer, no larger than a hand.

“It is ready. It is finished,” said the Indian as he put the tools away.

Lincoln stood up and tensed his muscles, which were already cramping from the lack of movement. "I hope it's good. It's not that I doubt you, master. But…"

"I've done this tattoo many times, Lincoln. Don't underestimate the power of this old man's memory. By the way, it didn't hurt, did it?"

"Not at all." Lincoln had teeth marks on his bottom lip, which meant it was sore. "It's a wolf, isn't it? My totem?"

“Yes. Very powerful.” Edenshaw lights his pipe and starts smoking. "However, you are already part of the tribe. When my spirit ascends, you will be responsible for protecting the heritage of my people.”

"Master. Can I ask you something?"

“Go ahead, little wolf. Ask with confidence.”

“Master Wan-xiu said something very strange to me in our last training. Something, according to him, only you can answer.”

"Oh. And what is it, little wolf?"

"He told me something about my destiny. Which has to do with my totem. Do you know what he meant?"

“Wan-xiu never spoke clearly, nor did he give direct or concrete answers. But when he says something, you’d better take it seriously. Come closer, little wolf.”

Lincoln approaches Edenshaw. The old man places his hands on Lincoln's face, his thumb over his eyebrows. Suddenly, the old man shook his head back as if he had been hit. He begins to move his head in all directions while bulging veins are marked around his eyes, reaching up to his eyeballs. For a moment, they resumed their old color, as if sight had been restored to his eyes, but it did not last long, for his eyes began to grow until the Indian's eyes were turned into black obsidian mirrors. A violent spasm caused Edenshaw to fall back, and he released Lincoln, and he fell onto the bench, crushing it.

"Master! Are you okay?" Lincoln fills a cup with water and helps Edenshaw sit up so he can drink. "Master, what happened? What was that?"

Edenshaw finished drinking the water. His hands were shaking, and he could barely speak. “Never... I've never witnessed anything like this...”

“Master, what are you talking about? What did you see?”

"Your future, little wolf. Your future."

"My future? What's up with that?"

"There are wolves. Black wolves thirst for blood and power. Gray wolves are searching for a leader. And in the middle is a powerful white wolf."

“It's a sign. In your future, there is darkness and light surrounding everything, trying to control your soul, little wolf.”

"It's an omen. A war you have to wage. Good and evil want to take the power that runs in your blood."

“Many wolves, gray and dark, surround the white wolf. He must choose which team to lead.”

“Master. The white wolf in your vision... is it me?”

“That's right, little wolf. In time, you must choose whether you will lead the black wolves and allow them to control your soul. Or guide the gray wolves. But there are not just wolves. There are more monsters. Monsters that live only in nightmares and that will seek... your destruction"

"What? Destroy me?"

“Yes, little wolf. I'm afraid your future is very dark.”

"But I don't want to. Master, there must be something I can do."

“Look for the wolves. Where there is injustice, they will be there to claim the light.”

"Just...look for...the wolves."

-End flashback-

"Okay, enough stories, guys. We have to find Chandler's gang."

"Hey guys. I think I found them." Andy looked into a hole in one of the walls, which was covered by a fallen tree, leaving space for one person to pass through at a time. The boys were huddled together and hugging each other, shivering. “Aha, yes, you are afraid.”

Clyde and Lincoln approached the hole, but before they could get there, someone landed on the tree, splitting the trunk in half and raising a cloud of dust.

“But what the hell?”

As the cloud dissipates, it is revealed that what destroyed the tree was Hideki.

"I have finally found you. Now you will pay for your sacrilege" Hideki reached into the hole when someone shouted at him.

"Hey, fantasizing."

Hideki turns to see who spoke to him, but instead receives a kick to the cheek that sends him through the wall, leaving him lying in the castle garden.

Hideki stands up easily, brushing the dirt off his clothes. "What's that supposed to be?" The Asian boy asked.

"Your worst nightmare, you idiot" Andy was about to walk in but was grabbed by the shoulder by Lincoln. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm asking you the same thing. You and Clyde take the boys to the car and then get out of here."

"There's no way I'm leaving you with this man."

"I told you I had unfinished business with that bastard. Go. Right now!"

Andy stares at him seriously. "If that bastard kills you, I swear it doesn't matter where you go. Either to heaven or hell. I'm going to bring you to kick your ass to get my revenge."

"Don't worry, Andy. You'll get it."

Andy helps Clyde get the boys out of the hole in the wall, while Lincoln gets inside the castle walls.

Hideki has an expression of annoyed ecstasy on his face when he sees Lincoln. "My god. You have come to me."

For his part, Lincoln had an expression of deep hatred toward the Asian boy. "I have a personal matter with you, you motherfucker."

“If this is divine will, who am I to ask? Oh, my God. I will fight you to prove that I am worthy.”

"I offer my body as your deer. As an offering for judgment. Let the trial begin!"

Hideki runs towards Lincoln, extending his fingers to use as a knife. Once he was close, he was about to pierce Lincoln's chest with his hand, but Lincoln stopped the attack by grabbing Hideki's wrist and delivering a blow to his chest, causing him to fall back, followed by a kick to the left cheek and another to the right cheek and the right arm, ending with a kick to the jaw that raised the boy two meters off the ground, causing him to fall forward several meters.”

Hideki was bleeding all over his face. But the expression of joy did not leave him. “Your strength is overwhelming. No one has ever managed to hurt me like this before.”

In a second, Lincoln was already in front of Hideki. "I'm not done yet. You're going to pay for what you did to my Masters, you son of a bitch."

Suddenly, that expression of joy left Hideki. It is replaced by one of anger. "Those idiots? You... are doing this... because of those trash?!" Hideki gets up from the ground, disappears for a moment, and reappears behind Lincoln. The Asian boy punched Lincoln in the face, another in the stomach, and another in the throat. Lincoln blocks the hits by putting his arms in an X shape, but Hideki is not satisfied and kicks him directly in the stomach, knocking Lincoln backwards. Hideki disappears again and reappears in front of Lincoln, grabbing him by the neck with one hand and slamming him to the ground before standing on his chest and starting to hit him in the face. “Don't you understand that I did that for you? They were ruining you.”

"Your divinity was in danger of disappearing. I couldn't let my god walk away! Do it! Shatter this shell of humanity that has formed around you to house your divine power! Show me this form you were in when you promoted my bastard of a father. When will you free me?" Hideki hit Lincoln between sentences. "Don't make me do this. Don't make me kill you, Lincoln."

While Hideki was still screaming and hitting him, Lincoln fell unconscious and began dreaming.

The boy was in a dark place. It looked like a snow-covered pine forest in the middle of the night. The boy turned to look in all directions. "It's interesting here that I can see. What is this? This place... is familiar to me" Lincoln walked through a group of primitive torchlights that gave a bluish light to a tree-lined clearing with a large mountain wall in front of him. There was a statue that was three meters deep and three meters high. In this statue, there are thirteen statues of wolves carved into the rocks. The statue's mouths were open, and inside were small clay pots filled with a phosphorescent blue liquid that glowed, illuminating the wolves's mouths. It overflowed and fell into a large fountain on the ground, and on the edge was a small bowl no larger than his hand.

Lincoln walks into the cave, looking at the statues and the glowing blue liquid.

"I do remember. That was two years ago, also with Hideki. And his father" Lincoln, picks up the bowl, dips it into the pot, and fills it with liquid. “To your health, Master Edenshaw.” The boy sees his reflection in the liquid one last time before returning to that world of darkness and proceeding to drink it.

In reality. Lincoln was still being beaten by Hideki. Blood covered the albino's face as Hideki continued to attack him.

Hideki cried as he hit him. "I'm sorry. But this is the only way for my god to wake up. I have to kill your human form" He prepared his hand, spread his fingers, and pointed to Lincoln's heart. "I'm doing it for you." The Asian boy lowered his hand, preparing to pass across Lincoln's chest, but was stopped a centimeter before he touched him. "What the?" Hideki takes a punch to the stomach that lifts him into the air, facing Lincoln.

The Asian boy spat out blood but looked very happy. "Is this possible?"

Tears of joy poured from his eyes when he saw Lincoln.

The albino grabs his shirt and jacket, then rips them off, leaving him shirtless. The albino's skin became pale, his muscles became more pronounced and larger, and veins appeared all over his body.

"Oh, my god... finally" Hideki cried buckets of happiness. “My God has finally awakened!”

Lincoln wipes the blood from the bottom of his face to his hair. Which remained upright, exposing his eyes, which also had bulging veins.

"This is how I expected to see it! Let's fight in the honor of your  greatness."Hideki runs towards Lincoln, but he is knocked back by the albino once again. Lincoln hits him in the stomach.

Lincoln appears behind Hideki and attacks him with a series of blows that destroy his clothes, leaving him with only his pants on. Finally, Lincoln lands a direct hit to the face that sends him spinning around and flying away.

in the meantime. The boys were waiting in the car outside the castle.

"Hey. Your friend Lincoln is strong, isn't he? Can he stand against this guy?" Troy asked.

"Don't worry. Lincoln can stand against him" Clyde had a lot of faith in his friend. "Although it's ironic, when we were kids, Lincoln was the calmest, most peaceful boy I'd ever seen. Not to mention the weakest. I remember one time when we..." Before he finished speaking, one of the trees was destroyed by Hideki's body, which crashed onto the ground. The boys watched from the car as the Asian boy was covered in blood. “What the hell?”

Lincoln emerged from the trees and ran as fast as he could until he reached Hideki, took him by the neck with one hand, and lifted him off the ground. Lincoln began to squeeze Hideki's neck as he stroked his face. The Japanese boy's pale skin had turned purple from lack of air and was bloody from the blows, but the expression of ecstasy did not leave his face.

"This is it. Show me the power you have. Give me a sample of it." Hideki once again received a blow to the stomach that sent him crossing the sidewalk until he reached the drain that was under the street.

Lincoln's friends and Chandler's gang watched Lincoln, terrified, until the boy collapsed to the ground.

"Lincoln!" Clyde got out of the car and ran to his friend. Lincoln was full of bruises on his face, but his body was back to normal. "Lincoln? Lincoln, answer me."

"Clyde?"

Clyde sighed in relief to see his friend conscious. "Lincoln, are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little tired. Where is Hideki?"

Clyde looks through the hole left in the dock, but no one is there. "It seems he... has escaped."

"Sneaky Damned Mouse" Lincoln tries to get up but falls to the ground, and Clyde catches him.

"You better not try so hard, bro. Come on, let me help you." Clyde puts Lincoln's shoulder on his to lean on and helps him walk to the car.

Inside the car, the boys were traveling tightly. Since Andy and Chandler's gang were sitting in the back together, despite the fact that there were few boys, most of them crowded behind Clyde's seat because they were afraid to be behind Lincoln. Except Andy.

"Hey, Lincoln. How do you feel?" The orange-haired man asked.

"I'm fine, Andy... It's just…" Lincoln's stomach gave a growl that could be heard even behind the car. "I am hungry"

"You can eat at my house. After you take a shower and bandage your wounds," Clyde hurried towards his house.

In the meantime, on a road next to a river where a large sewer pipe was blocked off with a grate, a man wearing a suit was found with three larger men who could have been his bodyguards. It seemed like this person had been waiting. The man looked visibly upset.

"Where are these trio of incompetents? A week ago, they told me that by today at this time, they would have the merchandise. How hard can it be to bring in three teenage girls?" Suddenly, the men turn towards the sewers at the loud sound of it. "What the hell?" Before finishing, the fence is torn from its place, decapitating the men in the process.

Hideki comes out of the tube. The boy was very hurt, but also very happy.

“My lord, that was amazing! The time has truly come when all your divine power will appear before the eyes of mortals!!!

-Back to Clyde's house-

The boys looked at Lincoln in amazement. The boy had bandages on his cheek, chin, forehead, nose, and eyebrow. But that wasn't what surprised them. What surprised them was the way he ate.

On the table was a large pile of dirty dishes, and Lincoln was sitting in front of it, eating a chicken leg in one hand and a potato in the other.

"Hmm. This is delicious. Hey Clyde, can you get some more?"

"Er... sure, Link" Clyde said, entering the kitchen while Lincoln was still eating.

For his part, Andy looked at him with a cold expression. “Even the raw potatoes were eaten. This guy looks like a termite.”

"Hey. Don't you think it's bad for you to eat so much?" Troy asked

"Isn't that normal? After a fight like that, I get really hungry afterwards," Lincoln replied with his mouth full.

“Swallow first and then speak, pig.”

Clyde arrives with a tray of baked piglet with vegetables. "Here you go, Lincoln."

"Thanks, Clyde." Lincoln salivated as he smelled the delicious dish and began to eat.

The boys were amazed when the animal disappeared from the plate in thirty seconds.

"He... he... ate a roasted pig... in thirty seconds!" Chandler couldn't believe his eyes.

Lincoln loosens his belt and relaxes in the chair. "Ugh... I'm full."

"How could you not be? You swallowed almost all the food in the house," Andy scolds Lincoln.

"Sorry"

"Don't worry, Lincoln. It's the least I can do for my friend. Although I'll have to explain a lot of things to my parents"

"No, nothing like that. Take it, buddy." Lincoln puts his hand in his pants pocket and places a wad of money on the table. “You can buy more food. If you want, I will go with you.”

“Where did you get this much money?" Troy asked.

"I work for Professor Venomous. I'm... his assistant."

"Wow, thank you, Link. Now for you." Clyde watches the men from Chandler's gang.

-Next day at school-

Students were in the hallways when televisions hanging from the ceiling in the hallways turned on for school news. In this, you can see the news collection as in professional newscasts. Complete with a desk, sitting at the table was Clyde.

"Good morning, Royal Woods High School. This is Clyde Luther McBride with today's news."

“On today’s menu, the cafeteria will serve chicken nuggets, French bread pizza, turkey sandwiches, and spaghetti with meatball sauce.”

“Physical education classes have been suspended indefinitely.”

“New members of the clubs will be announced.”

"All that and more are below. But first, it's time. the Truth Report With McBride!"

"Oh great. I love the truth report with McBride. I love the way he revealed the person who stole the toilet paper from the bathrooms," said one student who was watching the report.

“On this day on Truth Report With McBride, we will expose the biggest lie ever told here and perpetrated by everyone.”

"Nearly three years ago, a boy left our town. Since then, much has been said about him. I'm talking about Lincoln Marie Loud, considered by many to be the most dangerous boy in town. But. What will you say if I tell you that was all a lie? To clear it all up, we have Lincoln Loud himself as a guest"

Lincoln was sitting next to Clyde.

"Lincoln, can you tell our audience what happened three years ago and why you left Royal Woods?"

Lincoln was frustrated and hesitant to answer.

"Lincoln. Don't hesitate anymore. I know you don't care what others think, but it's time for them to know the truth. You've already endured so much for others. Let others help you now."

Lincoln sighed and looked at Clyde with a smile. Although the boy could not see and his eyes were hidden behind his hair, they showed great determination. This is where his story began.

“Three years ago, on the first day of a wonderful winter vacation, I was heading out into the backyard to use my new snow sled. My sister Lynn had broken the other one on a trip to the beach when"

Lincoln paused in his narration, which took on a sad tone. After another sigh and another drink of water,

“It's no secret that my house wasn't the best cared for or the most structurally stable. But we liked it that way. Until that day.”

“That day, I smelled propane gas coming from the room of my younger sisters, Lisa and Lily. My sister Lisa entered the room because she also recognized the smell. We knew it was one of the house’s internal gas pipes. We tried to warn our parents, but a spark generated by a short circuit in the internal wiring ignited it. When we realized we were being shot by the explosion, I reacted as quickly as I could and was able to cover myself and my sister with my sled as a shield."

“The explosion pushed us into the tree across the street, where we were both seriously injured. She broke her arm and went into a coma. Considering what could have happened to her, I think it was for the best.”

“I see. This is very strong. Right now. I know there are those who may not believe what you say. But this news is not just about words; it is about facts. So tell us, Lincoln. What happened to you? What price did you have to pay to protect your sister? Show our audience What did you have to sacrifice?"

Lincoln had come a long way in retreat. He couldn't get it back anymore. So he got up from his chair and flipped his bangs back, exposing his eyes.

For the first time in its existence, Royal Woods High School was completely silent. Even the principal noticed, if a needle fell to the ground, it would sound like a metal pipe falling somewhere with a lot of echoes.

For their part, the students had different reactions to each other. Some people's jaws fell off. Others spilled the soda they had been drinking; girls who wore makeup at that time ended up with a line of lipstick or mascara tracing half their faces; those who watched the news briefly while walking bumped into doors, walls, and cabinets or ended up tripping into a trash can or falling down the stairs; others put down their cell phones, something that is almost impossible for a teenager to do. But what they all have in common is shame. Shame on themselves. Well, the person who was considered by everyone for a long time to be the most dangerous boy in town was actually a blind guy.

Lincoln closed his eyes with his bangs again and continued to tell his story. “I suffered some burns and a hit to a vital point in my head. The latter is what made me go blind.”

"And tell us, Lincoln. What happened after you recovered from your injuries?"

“The doctor told me that since there were no schools for children with physical disabilities like mine, I would get a scholarship to a good school where his sister was the principal. The problem is that this was in Canada.”

“And you had to leave the country and leave your family behind because of that?”

“Yes. This was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.”

"I guess yes."

"Right now. There may still be those who are still firm in their belief that what is being said here is false. Well, know that we are here searching for the truth even beneath the stones." Clyde picks up a file folder that was on the desk. This logo bore the Royal Woods Hospital logo. "I have in my hands the file of that day, which was generously donated by the hospital administration with their approval of this report. We also have a recorded interview with the same doctor who treated Lincoln that day"

The screens showed one of the hospital offices. There was Clyde sitting in front of the doctor, who was the same one who had treated Lincoln three years ago, only with less hair and a thicker mustache.

"Well, Dr. Palmert. You were the head of operations and monitoring for the emergency room and intensive care for ten years, right?"

"That's right, little McBride."

"And you'll never forget the most dangerous cases you've worked on, right?"

“The truth is that all the cases here are serious, but yes. There are things that you never forget.”

"So, do you remember a certain Lincoln Loud?"

“Oh yes. I remember him well. It was winter three years ago. A gas leak in his house caused an explosion that sent him and his four-year-old sister flying out the front window. He arrived with burns and bruises on his body, and his sister with a broken arm.”

“What are the most dangerous situations? Or, in other words, the repercussions of that incident.”

“The girl fell into a coma that lasted a month and a half. As for Lincoln... he... lost his sight permanently.”

"And tell me after he recovered from the wounds that befell his body. What happened?"

“Well, since there were no schools for blind children in the Royal Woods at that time, which was a shame, by the way, I called my sister in Alberta, Canada. She had a school for blind children, and I asked her if she could accept Lincoln there.”

“Tell me, were you the one who sent this letter to city hall complaining about the lack of special schools in the city?”

"That's how it is. I find it a shame that a city, no matter how small, does not have the proper institutions for children, as in the case of Lincoln."

“I completely agree with you, Doctor.”

The video ends, and we see Lincoln and Clyde again.

“On the same day, I went to the city hall, where I had an interview with the mayor.”

Another video started playing.

In this, Clyde can be seen dressed very elegantly as he came face-to-face with the most powerful woman in the city. Mayor Davis.

"Thank you for granting me this interview, Madam Mayor."

“All to help a young reporter and future voter.”

“Of course. Then tell me. Three years ago, you received a letter from a local doctor complaining about the lack of schools for students with special needs and physical difficulties. Is that true?”

“Oh yeah. That letter opened my eyes. I always took pride in the fact that, even if Royal Woods wasn't a very big city, I almost vacillated between calling it a city or a town, and I always said this was a good place to live. I'm ashamed that I thought in such an ostentatious way. But I was always thinking about the residents who would vote for me, so I got to work and started contacting some companies that had happily invested in our town and that had gone unnoticed for a long time.”

“This caused an exodus of large companies that turned this place into what it is today.”

“That's right, young man. I never knew who the boy the letter was talking about was. But if it weren't for that, we wouldn't have progressed as far as society and wouldn't have the economic bubble we live in today.”

“What happened to him was sad. But he is definitely a local hero.”

"That's all. Thank you for the interview, Madam Mayor."

"You're welcome, young man. Don't forget to vote for me when you're old enough to do so."

This concludes the video.

"Now to finish. You may be wondering where the rumor came from that turned Lincoln Loud, the local hero he was supposed to be, into a criminal. Well, the answer is right here," he glared at Chandler, who looked embarrassed. "Chandler McCann. Is it true that three years ago you created multiple accounts and used them to spread rumors about Lincoln Loud, causing him to be suspected of being a criminal and suspected of being a threat to public welfare?"

Chandler wanted to disappear; if he had any trace of dignity and respect from others, he would definitely lose it now.

The boy sighed and replied, “Yes, I did.” From his bag, he took out several cell phones, showing different accounts. They were all from three years ago and showed the messages that started the rumors.

“You do realize that spreading harmful rumors about a person and creating multiple accounts is illegal. Correct?”

"Yes, I knew that. But at the time, I didn't care."

"Why did you do that? Why would you create rumors about someone you'll never see again?"

"I was... bored. I thought it was funny then. Now... I feel like a big idiot." At that moment, everyone saw something they never expected. Chandler started crying.

"Lincoln. Is there anything you want to say to Chandler for everything he put on you?"

Lincoln walked over to Chandler and extended his hand. “Admitting our mistakes is the hardest thing, but that doesn't make you any less of a man. On the contrary, I'm proud of you, Chandler.”

Chandler wiped his snot away with the sleeve of his jacket and then shook Lincoln's hand.

"And there you have it. Two boys so different from each other, with rivalries in the past. One of them started rumors that tarnished the good name of a guy who only wanted to save his sister at the cost of his own life. Now they've both reconciled as good friends? Only time will tell."

"Clyde McBride was with you. The truth has come to light."

At the end of the first half of the school year, Lincoln, Clyde, and Chandler left the classroom. Once outside, the three boys started talking.

"Good. It went well, guys. Thanks for your cooperation. By the way, how are you, Lincoln?"

"Actually... I feel fine. You were right, Clyde. Telling the truth feels good."

"Hi Link"

"Huh? Yes Chandler? What's going on?"

"I... I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for being... you know... such a... Jerk all these years. If it wasn't for you and your friends, that crazy Japanese guy would have killed me and my gang. Or well... those who are still among us"

“Yes. The police are still investigating the crime scene, so if there is evidence that leads them to Hideki, they will find it. I wanted to cover this story too, but the police wouldn’t let me.”

"And what are you going to do now, Chandler? Half of your gang is dead; the other half is in the hospital, and the police have closed your hideout."

“I suppose I go back to classes more frequently. Gang life takes up a lot of my time.”

Suddenly, the conversation was interrupted by the sound of the speakers.

"Chandler McCann! Report to the principal's office immediately!"

Chandler swallows hard. Something told him he would have to answer the principal more often. "This is going to get bad."

Lincoln pats him on the shoulder to calm him down. "Real men bear the consequences."

"Just in case, I want to thank you for forgiving me. Despite the jerk I was to you"

"Don't worry. Lincoln and I aren't the spiteful type."

"Okay, just in case," Chandler pulls out his phone and deletes videos. “Tell Christina not to worry about the videos anymore.”

"What videos are you talking about?"

"It doesn't matter. They're no longer there; she'll understand."

"Okay... I guess this is goodbye. Thanks for everything." Chandler leaves for the principal's office to face his fate.

“I'm amazed at how quickly he changed in just a few days,” Clyde said.

“Sometimes, a near-death experience is necessary to open our minds. I know from experience.”

"You mean you have an experience like this, Lincoln?"

Lincoln smiles and strokes Clyde's forehead with his middle and index fingers, like he did with Tabby. "I'm hungry. Let's go find Andy and then get a snack."

"Sure. I can eat something," Clyde said, rubbing his forehead.

Five minutes later, Lincoln and Clyde found Andy, who was talking to Troy, Ralph, and Mark.

"Hey Andy," Lincoln said, raising his hand in greeting.

"Hey Lincoln, Clyde. Hey guys, how's it going? I saw you on the institute news. What a bastard that fox is."

"Let it go, Andy. At least he admitted it."

"Dude, you're so soft. They've been talking sh*t about you, and you don't care, and now that your name's been cleared, are you taking it easy? If I were you, I'd shove it in the faces of all those assholes."

"Andy, it's all over. I'm not rejoicing about it; I'm just grateful that it happened that way."

"Bah. What a sanctimonious person!"

"Let it go, Andy. This is Lincoln's way of being; don't think about it anymore. We'd better go eat."

"That sounds good. Hey, assholes. Take a step forward!"

Troy, Mark, and Ralph obey the order and stand next to each other in front of Andy.

“Yes, boss,” they say.

"Boss?" Clyde asked.

"Yes, now they seem to see me as their leader. Since Chandler stopped being the toughest one."

"Bring me orange juice and a turkey sandwich."

“Yes, Boss.” The three boys ran to the cafeteria.

"And don't skimp on the mayonnaise. I hate dry turkey."

Clyde stares at Andy with a reproachful face.

"I'm sorry. Do you want something too? I can call them."

Lincoln laughed as the three friends walked towards the cafeteria to meet Andy's new entourage.

At the end of classes, the boys met Chandler outside of school. He had news to give.

"They expelled you!?" The three friends and Andy's new henchmen shouted at the same time.

"Yes. Honestly, I saw this coming when you asked me to confess, Clyde." Chandler looked resigned.

"I didn't want this to happen to you, Chandler... at least not anymore. I just wanted to clear my friend's name."

"I made his name dirty just because I'm bored. The truth is, now I'm too ashamed that I did it. Even more so now that I know what happened to you, Lincoln."

"Now, where are you going?" Lincoln asked.

“My parents think I need to learn discipline and respect. So they sent me to a military academy in Texas.”

"Texas? But Boss, I mean Chandler, that's a long way away," Troy said, sadly.

"He says some time away would benefit me, guys. Look how it's benefited Lincoln."

“Hey man, I just noticed you were talking normally.”

“Yes. The swelling from the beating they gave me has gone down a bit, and my father knows a dentist who works quickly. He says this will be the last thing he will fulfill for me.”

"And when are you leaving, Chandler?" Lincoln asked.

"Okay. Since I can't go back to this school anymore, I'll spend the next week and a half packing. That's how long the transfer process takes."

"We'll miss you, ex-boss." Troy, Ralph, and Mark hugged him while crying.

"Me too, guys" Chandler hugged them and started crying too.

"Hey, this is really weird. Shall we leave them alone?"

“Yes.. I think it is most appropriate.”

The three friends return home to give the former gang members privacy in this emotional moment.

Upon arriving at his grandfather's house, Lincoln went up to his room and lay down on his bed. The boy sighed and began to think about everything that had happened since his arrival in the city. “What's wrong with these days I've spent here? When I was a kid, I thought that as I got older, my life would get easier. But the problems only escalated. Who knew that I would go from making crazy plans to live with my sisters to coming face-to-face with crazy men in order to survive. I miss the chaos of when I was eleven. In comparison, that was a day at the beach. Today, at least I can rest." Lincoln began to close his eyes to take a nap before lunch when someone knocked on his door. "Forget it... okay? Come in."

The door opens, and Grandpa Albert enters through it. "Hey Lincoln"

"Hello, Grandpa. What's going on?"

"Your parents called. They're asking if you'd be interested in going to the movies tonight with the family."

"To the cinema?" Lincoln remembered the tour Clyde had taken when he arrived in town and mentioned to him that day about the technological advances in the entertainment industry that allowed blind people to enjoy the movie theater experience. "You know what? That seems appropriate. Tell them I'm going."

"Excellent. I'll tell them we'll be waiting for them at the entrance at eight o'clock." With that, Albert left the room to call his daughter on the phone, leaving only Lincoln behind.

“Ahhh... a classic family outing. Cinema, and then a hamburger. Wow, how nostalgic. Maybe this is what I need to unwind. It would be nice to have a normal day for a change.”

A few hours later, Lincoln went out to meet his family. As always, three of the sisters vied for the spot next to Lincoln, and Lucy was the winner.

During the trip, Lucy was kind to Lincoln, grabbing his arm and rubbing her cheek against it, which made his sisters jealous and Lincoln a little uncomfortable, though the boy couldn't deny that he liked it.

When they finally arrived at the mall, where they would watch the movie of their choice, on the bulletin board, there were four movies shown.

The first was "Harem," a spicy comedy in which a twenty-year-old discovers he is descended from a Middle Eastern noble and inherits all his land. In addition, a harem of twenty-five women was chosen, one of whom would be his wife.

The second is “In Search of the Heart," a romantic drama that tells the life of a girl searching for the boy she loves and whom she is separated from because of her class-based parents.

The third is Princess Pony. This explains itself. Needless to say, Lucy was longing to see it, but for obvious reasons, she couldn't say it.

The fourth is “Mars.” A family comedy about an alien who tries to pass himself off as a high school rapper.

The family chose the last one to see. But Albert and Myrtle chose to search for the heart. Leni and Lori decided to go for it too.

Once inside the room, the loud sat down. Before entering, Lincoln was presented with a black circular ribbon with circles visible inside it.

"What is this?" Lincoln asked as he held the tool in his hands.

"Let's enlighten you, big brother." Lisa reaches out and places the tool around Lincoln's head. "ready"

"What does this do?"

"It's the latest invention in the Shooting Vision Imaging Program. This neurotransmitter is wirelessly linked to the projector. The waves project the eyelashes directly at them. This way, blind people can enjoy a movie."

Lincoln was surprised by this wonderful device. "Really. Who invented this is unique."

"Thank you. But I prefer the term genius."

"Wait. Did you invent it?"

“With this, I was able to pay part of the debt"

Lincoln hugs Lisa and kisses her cheek. "You're the best, little sister."

Lisa blushes at her brother's display of love, making Luna, Lynn, and Lucy jealous.

The films finished around the same time. The family couldn't stop laughing at the alien's hilarious performance, while Albert and Myrtle fell in love like a couple of teenagers. Then they went to a hamburger restaurant in the mall to finish the family night.

The Loud family left the mall very late, as the movies were two hours long. The parking lot was almost empty, except for a few cars in the distance. The family headed towards Vanzilla, not knowing that their perfect family night would be ruined.

Suddenly, a group of six people in masks intercepts them from behind and takes Leni, Lori, Luna, Rita, and Myrtle, pointing guns at them.

“Hands up" the person who looks like the leader, takes Leni as a hostage. “Put everything of value in the bag. Wallets, watches, cards, and phones. And if anyone wants to play hero, I'll blow this cutie's head.”

Lincoln and Lynn felt helpless. They could easily take care of the six men, but with their sisters, mother, and grandmother, they had to obey.”

“The man who remained of the six carried a bag where the Louds put all their valuables.

"And the keys to the truck quickly!"

Mr. Loud obeyed and gave him the keys, with which the owner of the bag opened the door.

The criminals free Rita and Myrtle. But not Lori, Leni, and Luna.

“Get on the truck,” the boss said, groping one of Leni's breasts.

"Leave my girl, you rotten!" Mr. Loud was running towards him, but he put the gun on his forehead. "Try it, bald guy. Come on. What are you going to do? Hey?"

Mr. Loud can't move. Not because he was afraid, although he was. But the fear was of leaving his daughters traumatized by seeing their father get shot in the head.

The leader smiled with hatred and victory. "That's what I thought." The criminal lowered the gun as he ran his tongue across Leni's cheek, but he was pushed away from her by a swat from the albino.

"Ahhhhh" Lincoln's blow caused the affected person's jaw to close, causing him to bite down and pull out a piece of his tongue.

The five criminals raised their weapons and freed Lori and Luna. The Louds were terrified of what might happen to Lincoln. This was the most difficult situation Lincoln had ever faced. But fortunately for him, there is something else that caught the criminal's attention.

Suddenly, a roar made the six criminals turn around. However, nothing prepared them for what they saw. In front of them was a terrifying creature. Both of its claws were like daggers, long and extremely sharp, as were its fangs, which resembled swords. His yellow eyes, like those of the full moon, could see through their souls, eager to devour them. Those present couldn't believe their eyes at what was in front of them. A giant, snow-white wolf, the size of a horse or more and with impressive muscles similar to those of pitbulls, made an attack position.

The man who was carrying the bag shouted loudly and boisterously, then he dropped the bag and started running because he was the only one who was unarmed and he could not fight this monster, but that would be of no use to him because the wolf ran after him. On the other hand, the others started attacking the wolf with gunshots, and he evaded them. Although he was very large, he was also very agile and fast. The wolf was lost in the dead of night as shots echoed through the parking lot until, at a certain point, the thud of gunshots was replaced by clicks. Out of bullets.

The older sisters, except Leni, approached the criminals, who smiled nervously.

"Hehehehehehehe, it was a joke,” said their leader.

"I know about pranks. This wasn't fun," Luan replied.

“But I know a funny kind of joke.” Lori reached into the chair and pulled out some golf clubs that she kept under the seat in case she forgot them at home. Then she proceeds to distribute it to her sisters. "Physical banter"

“It's my favorite,” Luan replied.

The sisters beat up the attackers, who fled, leaving only their leader. For the latter, the worst punishment was planned. Lincoln would be the one to take care of him.

The albino clenched his fist so hard that his bones cracked. The attacker swallowed hard. He knew what was coming wasn't fun at all.

Lincoln stood face-to-face with the person who couldn't move out of fear. Lincoln was breathing very hard, building tension until he spoke.

"Nobody...nobody ever... touches... my... Leni" Lincoln hit him so hard in the face that he knocked out several teeth and lifted him into the air, sending him spinning. The force of the turns was so intense that the criminal's pants, shirt, and mask came off, leaving him in his underwear until he crashed into a billboard hanging five meters away and finally fell face down on the sidewalk.

The Louds were shocked by Lincoln's punch. They already knew that he knew how to fight. But they never imagined that he could deliver such punches. But now they have another problem. The giant wolf was slowly approaching them. The Louds locked themselves in the truck, but Lincoln stayed outside.

"Lincoln! Come quickly! Let's get out of here!" Rita screamed at her son as Mr. Loud searched for his keys to start the car. But he remembered that these were in a bag that had been dropped on the ground.

The wolf was already face-to-face with Lincoln. The monster bared its teeth and then pounced on the boy.

The Loud family had different reactions. Some covered their eyes, others screamed, and Mr. Loud fainted. But what followed was something no one expected.

"Hahahaha, no, haha, enough. Hahahaha. It tickles." Contrary to what he expected, the monster was not attacking him. He was licking him.

The family couldn't hide their faces of astonishment. So much so that their jaws touched the ground.

The wolf got away from Lincoln and sat down in front of him, panting. For his part, Lincoln wiped the drool off his face.

Lincoln touched the face of the great wolf, who seemed so docile before the boy. After a moment, a smile lights up Lincoln's face. "White-Flame?" The wolf howled and licked Lincoln again. "White-Flame, it's you!" Lincoln hugs the large animal, licking his face and leaving his bangs up. "It's okay, girls. Mom, Dad. Everything is all right. "You can get out"

The door opened, and she slowly and cautiously stepped forward into Lincoln.

"Lincoln... what is this thing?" Lori asked.

"He... is... a wolf?" Rita was terrified, like her family, but she also felt a little confident seeing her son so calm next to the monster.

“The Loud Family, I present to you White-Flame. White-Flame, they are my family.”

The wolf looks at Loud and then at Lincoln.

"My family"

The wolf walks towards. When they saw the animal approaching, they almost ran, but Lincoln stopped them with a hand signal, meaning they shouldn't move. White-Flame walked in circles around the family and smelled them one by one. From oldest to youngest.

Finally, he approached Lily. The wolf spent more time sniffing her, until he gave her a lick that, like Lincoln, left her with her hair standing up from the drool. He then proceeds to lick Lana.

The girls laughed at the flurry of licks they received from the great wolf, who was acting so docile.

"He seems to like you," Lincoln said upon hearing his sisters laugh.

"Lincoln... you have a lot to explain," Rita said, looking fearfully at the large wolf.

The Loud headed home with the giant wolf running after the truck. They had to take long routes and alternate routes so that no one would see the animal until they reached their destination.

In the newly renovated Loud House.

The Loud family were talking to Lincoln in the living room. They had to do this on their knees around the coffee table as White-Flame rose onto the sofa, and because of its sheer size, it occupied everything.

The little ones who caressed White-Flame. "Okay son. Now tell us... What the hell is this thing!?"

Lincoln took a sip of his tea and responded. "He is White-Flame, father."

"Not, what is his name? What is he? Where did he come from?"

“Its structure and physique do not match any wolf species recorded by biology or paleontology. We could be encountering a new species that has not yet been cataloged,” said Lisa.

"Why is he so big?" Lana asked.

“He's so soft." Lily rubbed her face and hands against the wolf's fur.

Lincoln took another sip of his tea and replied, "Okay, I'll tell you. White-Flame is a waheela."

"What?" Everyone asked at the same time.

“The waheela is a wolf-like cryptid. They inhabit the Nahanni Valley and northwestern Canada. Although there have been sightings of them here in Michigan, the people of Canada consider them a ferocious beast or spirit. On the other hand, cryptozoology believes it is a rare species of extinct wolf bear. Although its existence has not been proven yet"

The Loud was surprised by the description of the animal. But there was something about it that they didn't like very much.

"Lincoln... did you say... ferocious?" Lori feared for her family's safety, but her brother reassured her.

"Don't worry, Lori. He's very docile. Otherwise, he would have eaten us all by now. Ha ha ha ha" Lincoln's words, far from calming Lori down, made her feel even more insecure about the matter.

"And... how... did you meet him, bro?" Luna asked.

"Well... that's a long story" Lincoln took a sip of his tea, followed it up with a sigh, and proceeded to tell his story. “It all started a year and a half ago”

“That year, we had the biggest snowstorm seen in years. For a month, there was no choice but to stay home and wait for the storm to pass. But in the second week of the storm, Grandpa had a very bad fever.”

-flashback-

Albert was sitting on the bed with a cloth on his forehead. Lincoln was next to him, feeding him some soup.

“Come on, Grandpa. You barely took three spoonfuls.”

“I'm sorry, son. I don't have much of an appetite.”

"But you have to eat. You have to maintain your strength."

"Cough, cough, cough... that's funny. I should be taking care of you. Not the other way around."

Lincoln put the plate on the table, then wet the cloth with water and placed it back on Albert's forehead. “Really. At least drink the medicine.”

“Should I do this?” The old man sometimes acts like a child. Because he didn't like the taste of the medicine.

“Yes, Grandpa, I know it tastes bad. But you have to take it.”

Lincoln fills the spoon and holds it out to his grandfather. The old man was initially reluctant to take it but then relented. At first, he had trouble swallowing it, but he succeeded with a little effort.

"Well done, Grandpa. Rest now." Lincoln tucked his grandfather in and then left the room with the bowl of soup.

After washing the dish, he sat on the sofa. The boy felt helpless. Just by touching his grandfather's forehead, he could feel his temperature increasing day by day. The combination medications didn't seem to work, and the storm was so bad that it knocked out phone lines, making it impossible to contact the doctors. But that won't stop Lincoln. He would never again allow his weakness to cost another member of his family, as it did to Lisa. “If we can't go, I'll bring them here.”

Lincoln put on his thick coat and snow boots and headed into town with the help of his cane. Even though they lived far away from the town, Lincoln knew the way instinctively. He knew every number of steps he had to take and every curve he had to take in the city to get to the clinic, but the boy underestimated the storm.

It was so strong that the wind uprooted some trees. Lincoln buried his cane to keep his steps steady, so he wouldn't be pushed around by the force of the storm. But the wind grew stronger, and Lincoln was sent into the woods, where he hit his head on a tree and lost consciousness.

Slowly, Lincoln woke up to a warm fire in Edenshaw cabin. The old man was roasting a chicken in the fireplace when he heard the boy groaning in pain.

"Oh, you're awake, Lincoln."

"Mr. Edenshaw? What happened to me?"

"I found you behind my house. I think you hit your head. Here, drink something to warm you up." The Indian gives Lincoln a cup of tea, and the boy accepts it.

“It's the second time in my life I've been flying and crashing into a tree.”

“Things happen for a reason. Perhaps spirits have a very great destiny planned for you.”

"Well, I wish they were less painful to do that for. By the way, how long was I unconscious?"

"About an hour, more or less."

"An hour!?" Lincoln suddenly stood up from the couch where he was lying and said, "I have to get to town. I left my grandfather home alone."

"Why do you want to go into town in this storm, Lincoln?"

“My grandfather has a bad fever. He is barely eating, and the medicines we have are doing nothing for him. I am really worried.”

"I'm afraid it won't do you any good to go into town, Lincoln."

"What? Why do you say that?"

“I went there a few days ago. The entrance bridge to the city was completely frozen. If you tried to cross it in this wind, you would slip and fall to one side. I almost fell that day.”

"What? The bridge!? But it's the only way to get into town."

"I'm sorry, Lincoln. But under these circumstances, no one can enter or leave."

“Now what will I do? My grandfather is very sick.”

"Okay. There's a way to help him."

“What? Really? Tell me which one, Master.”

“I can prepare a potion of medicinal herbs that will cure your grandfather in a few days. But there is a problem.”

“What is it, Master?”

“I'm missing an ingredient. I need sap from a very specific tree. This is the main ingredient of the medicine.”

“Sap? With this climate, it would be impossible to extract it. The trees would have to be frozen.”

"Not this tree. It's the only tree whose roots are so deep that it's fed by geothermal water sources, so it's always at a warm temperature."

"So it's a tree that likes hot water."

“That's right, Lincoln. It'll be easy to find because it gives off a nice temperature, and in this climate, you'll feel it more.”

"What do we expect next? Let's go for this sap." Lincoln got up, but Edenshaw stopped him.

"Not so fast, Lincoln. You stay here."

“What? No, of course I won’t.”

"Lincoln, the place where the tree is is too dangerous for a child."

“It's my grandfather we're talking about. I don't care how serious it is; I won't sit by while others have a problem. I've already failed my sister. I won't let you down, Master. I don't care what you say. I'll go with you.”

“You have a will that goes far beyond your age, Lincoln.” Edenshaw gives Lincoln a thicker coat. Really warm. With freshly cooked and packed chicken, a sled, and a container for storing the sap, as well as a backpack with ropes, they set out in search of the tree and its valuable sap.

The wind was blowing stronger and stronger, and the snowflakes felt like icy shards of glass that sank to the bone. The wise old man and the albino boy entered the depths of the Devil's Forest, named for its great danger.

Nobody knows why. But whoever entered that forest never left it. Neither the government nor logging companies set foot in this deserted place. Which made it an ideal place to grow a rare tree.

There was only one man who made it in and out alive. This was Edenshaw. He went there as a kid and came out with a big jar full of sap.

“It's been fifty-five years since I last came here, when I was your age.”

“And do you still remember the way to the tree, Master?”

“This body may not be young, and these eyes may not see. But I will never forget a place I visited.”

“How do you know they didn't already cut down the tree?”

“No one here dares to come. I even heard one of the greediest businessmen in the world say, Not even for all the money in the world multiplied by infinity would I set foot inside that forest.”

“Why is everyone afraid of this forest, Master?”

“Many say that there is a series of underground sinkholes that swallow people up. Others say that the forest is so dense that you get lost. But I know the truth.”

“There is a monster in this forest. Faster than a deer and stronger than a bear. A spirit that devours everyone who enters here. Contrary to the name, it is not a demon roaming here. It is a waheela.”

"What?"

“A big wolf. When I was a kid and my eyes were still working, I saw it.”

“Larger and stronger than any monster ever hunted before. My weapons couldn’t pierce its skin, and its claws and jaws snapped logs like branches.”

“They are equally powerful and dangerous monsters.”

"And... that waheela... is it still hanging around here?" Lincoln asked, a little nervous.

"It's possible, Lincoln. That's why you need to be alert."

Lincoln and Edenshaw walked for an hour. They actually consumed chicken to regain their strength. When they suddenly felt something different in the environment.

"Do you feel it, Lincoln?"

"Yes... it feels like warm air."

“Yes. That means...”

"The tree is close!" Lincoln ran to where the heat was getting stronger, but Edenshaw's scream alerted him.

"Lincoln, wait!"

Lincoln didn't hear Edenshaw scream until a large, unknown mass landed in front of him, causing a shock wave that sent him rolling several meters into the snow.

"What? What was that?" Lincoln wondered what could have had such a strong impact that had thrown him off balance and pushed him to the other side of his path. "What the hell is this? Is the tree going to fall? No, it's smaller. Falling rocks? No way. There are no mountains nearby. I can hear breathing. It's an animal! But what kind of animal can weigh so much? Would it be a bear? If it were, I'd better not move." Lincoln had not fully developed echolocation, so the mental images were somewhat distorted but still distinguishable. Little by little, an image began to form in Lincoln's mind, until he was able to identify what was in front of him. It was a four-legged monster with large muscles. “Is it a fucking wolf!?”

The monster lunged at Lincoln. The boy was paralyzed with fear when he heard a voice calling him.

"Lincoln, get down." Edenshaw suddenly appeared and threw a rock at the wolf's face, then grabbed Lincoln by his coat collar and pulled him away from the wolf before the wolf bit him. Lincoln was in shock at the situation. “I told you to wait. This monster is protecting the tree we're looking for.”

Edenshaw uses his cane to keep his distance with Lincoln from the wolf. But the monster jumped and landed behind them. "What? How long have you been able to do that?" Edenshaw didn't have time to react when the wolf managed to bite his leg. "Ahhh! Damn!" The old man attacked the monster with his cane until he finally let it go. Edenshaw's right leg was paralyzed, and he could no longer stand. "Lincoln, run. Run away from here." Just as the wolf was attacking Edenshaw, he received a blow to his snout, wounding him. Lincoln was in front of the old man, holding his staff like a samurai's katana.

"Lincoln, what are you doing? Run away."

"Not yet, Master. I will not abandon you."

"Don't be a fool, boy. I told you to run. You won't be able to fight him alone."

"No! I won't run away. I won't let anyone else down. I couldn't protect my sister from herself, and that's why she fell into a coma. I came here to help my grandfather, and now, because of me, you're getting hurt. If I had listened to you, we would have avoided falling in with this monster. And now you're telling me to run while it eats you. No, I won't let him. I've already failed with my little sister. I won't fail with my grandfather and even less so with you, Master." Lincoln's legs trembled, but he still didn't let himself be overcome by fear. "I'll distract him. Treat your leg and go get the sap."

Edenshaw took his cane and used it as a crutch to head towards the tree.

The wolf lunged at Lincoln, but the boy hit him again in the nose and started running. The wolf started chasing Lincoln. The boy didn't know where he was going. He was just running until he fell into a hollow tree trunk buried in the ground. The wolf stuck his nose into the hole, trying to bite Lincoln, but the boy took his cane and stuck it into one of the wolf's nostrils, which quickly stuck out his snout while shaking his head at the same time as his palm. He rubbed his nose. Lincoln let go of the tree trunk and started running again. But this time, the wolf was waiting for him and pounced on him. Lincoln used his cane to push the wolf away, but he bit the cane and split it into two parts, and before he split the next thing, which was Lincoln's neck, Lincoln took a rock that was next to him and hit the wolf with it, causing him to be stunned and confused. Lincoln took the opportunity to run, but the wolf, who was still confused, decided to follow him. But because of the hit, the wolf began to see things double, so he did not know which of Lincoln to follow. Lincoln turned left, and the wolf tried to do the same, but his dizziness made him fall, and he slid until he collided. On a tree from which an ice stakes was hanging, the shock caused them to fall, causing one to suffer an injury to his thigh and the other to his ribs.

The wolf's cry alerted Lincoln. The boy heard the wolf screaming with the usual noise that any injured dog would make. He may have returned to Edenshaw, but his love of animals, perhaps influenced by Lana, made him walk toward the noise the wolf made.

"What is happening to you?" Lincoln slowly reached his hands toward the wolf. "Don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me," Lincoln repeated out loud to himself until he felt something soft and warm. It was wolf fur. "Wow. You're really soft." Lincoln felt a sticky spot on his fur. The strong metallic smell indicated it was blood. Then the solid-ice formation allowed him to understand what the problem was. "Calm down; I'll help you." Lincoln grabs one of the ice stakes and pulls it. The cold air combined with the stake injured Lincoln's hands, but with one pull, he was able to free the wolf's claws. “That's it; now the other.” The second peg remained between two ribs, but it did not touch any organ. Lincoln grabbed the other stake and pulled it out. The wolf screamed in pain at the pull, but not feeling the stinging touch of the ice stakes made him feel better.

Suddenly, Lincoln heard someone calling him.

“Lincoln... Lincoln.” Edenshaw was looking for Lincoln. The old man was holding the vase tied to the sled on which he carried the sap.

"I'm here, Master."

Edenshaw goes to Lincoln when he hears a second breath with the boy's. This was more exciting and deeper.

"Lincoln. Who else is here?"

"Master. We must help him."

The old man approached, and when he noticed where he was coming from, he recoiled. "Lincoln, get away from that thing!"

"But he's injured. He needs us."

"Lincoln. He tried to kill us!"

"He was only protecting his home, Master. He is the guardian of this forest. Without him, this place will be destroyed."

Edenshaw thought about it for a moment. It is true that without the wolf here, the forest would be at the mercy of loggers and unscrupulous companies, and that would mean the end of the healing tree sap. "Good. Help me put him on the sled."

The task of getting the big wolf on the sled was difficult. They had to tie him up so he wouldn't fall and tie him to the back of the sled so he wouldn't drag his head along the ground. Fortunately, the wolf was too weak to attack them.

Due to his leg injury, Edenshaw was unable to pull the sled, so the task fell to Lincoln. An hour and a half later, Lincoln and Edenshaw arrived at Albert's cabin. Just when he woke up.

Lincoln entered the room to see his grandfather. “How do you feel, Grandpa?”

"A little better, after that nap."

"You will recover very soon, Grandpa. I promise." Lincoln gave his grandfather a cup of water and then went to the kitchen, where Edenshaw was preparing the midecine.

"How is your grandfather?"

"He just woke up."

"Really? Well, he slept for a long time. You were gone for over three hours."

"That's good. If he had woken up and I wasn't there to take care of him, I do not even want to think about what would happen to him if he tried to do something in that case."

"Don't worry, Lincoln. With this medicine, your grandfather will recover."

"Please allow me to help you prepare it."

Edinchao has stained some juices on the leg and stretched it. This has antibiotics and analgesics, so it will be numb for some time. So while the medicine is sitting, Lincoln passes the ingredients.

Thanks to Edinchaao's knowledge of herbs, he told Lincoln about the plants that he should offer him based on their tissue, thickness, shape, and smell. After fifteen minutes, the medicine is almost ready.

"You just need to add the sap" Edinchao pours the liquid into a cup and mixes it with a tablespoon of the sap. "Ready. Make your grandfather drink it, and within a few days he will be better."

Lincoln gives Edinchao a hug as a sign of thanks. Thank you very much, Master.

"Don't thank me, Lincoln. If it wasn't your idea to find out for help despite this storm, I will not be here to prepare the medicine."

"But you were hurt too."

"small price. Go now and give your grandfather the medicine"

Lincoln entered his grandfather's room and gave him the medicine. This was bitter, and it was not good. But after drinking it, Albert slept.

According to Edenshao, when Albert wakes up, he will feel better, and his appetite will return. While waiting for his grandfather, Lincoln was inside a small fold behind the house, which was adapted to be a small, primitive gym.

On a pile of breach and straw was the huge wolf covered with wax fabric. Lincoln walked to him with a bucket filled with something that was a red liquid.

"Hey, big man. I brought you a snack." Lincoln leaves the bucket in front of the wolf. This was one full of chicken bones, fats, and meat residue. "It is food residue, but they will do it until I get something better for you."

The wolf put his nose in the bucket and began to eat. When he felt satisfied, Lincoln changed his bandages after using some sap.

The storm calmed down a little the next day. Which allowed Lincoln to go out and find more food for the wolf after giving the medicine and breakfast to his grandfather. This was a Lincoln routine for the rest of the month. Take care of his grandfather, and take care of the wolf.

The month ended with the storm. Albert was already improving, thanks to Edenshao. Meanwhile, the wolf finished eating a deer killed by Lincoln for him.

"I will not be used to killing animals. But at least you feel better." Lincoln was playing with the wolf, who had already trusted the boy after he saw how he was fed and sponsored. The wolf got up, licked Lincoln's face, and left his hair strand standing. "Hahaha, you are a nice giant, right?" Lincoln scratched the wolf's chin, which lied on his stomach, until Lincoln stroked his stomach. You are not a monster. You just care about your home. I know how you feel about protecting your place. But while you are here, who protects your place?"

Suddenly, he heard a loud sound, and the wolf responded to the howling.

"It seems that they covered you"

The wolf rubbed his head against Lincoln's body.

"I also admire you, Wolf. Although we're going to become friends, I cannot continue to call you a wolf... I will give you a name. But... what can it be? The wolf he saw years ago. Was you? Or are you from his descendants?"

The wolf licks Lincoln's face again.

"I will consider it yes. Well, it will be something in white. Snow white? No, it's a girls name. Ghost. Nop"

During thinking, Lincoln feels a cold current.

"Burrrr... how cold it is" the wolf wraps his body around Lincoln as if it were a puppy. "Wow, how exciting! Who needs fire when you have a wolf weighing three hundred pounds? Hmm. Flame? I like that; it sounds tough. From now on, your name will be White-Flame; do you like it?"

The wolf howls in approval.

"Well, that will be your name from now on"

The White-Flame licks Lincoln's face again. "No, no, it's disgusting, dude"

-The end of the flashback-

"This is the whole story."

The tears of the Loud family were in their eyes, and some could not hide their amazement. Especially Albert, who did not know what his grandson should do to treat him.

"So... is this wolf like your pet?" Lori asked.

"It is more than just a pet. He's my friend"

"Can he stay, mom?" asked Lily.

"Daughter, it's a wild animal. It is huge. Where can we put him?"

"He can stay at the grandfather's house. It is huge," Lincoln suggested.

"Do you want to have this wolf in our house?" Mertel was somewhat skeptical of this idea. More because it will be impossible to care for such a large animal. In addition, they had to make sure that the neighbors had not seen him.

"It is okay. The wolf is very bound. And don't worry about the food. What I gain from my work, I can buy meat for him every day."

"It will be interesting to be able to study this animal to get more detail."

Lana and Lily made the puppy's eyes. Their parents could not do anything when their daughters did that.

"It does not depend on us, girls. The wolf belongs to Lincoln and remains with his grandparents. The decision is up to them."

Albert and Mairtel looked at each other, then saw the wolf and its compatibility with their grandchildren. More than a monster, it looked like a home puppy.

"Well, if Lincoln says he can take care of him, I think this is good," Albert agreed. But the approval of his partner was missing. "What do you think, my love?"

Martel thought for a moment, until the White-Flame licks her cheek. "It seems very friendly. Well, Lincoln. You can get it."

"Yes!" Lincoln, Lana, and Lily shouted in harmony, followed by a joyful shout from White-Flame.

"Welcome to the Loud family, friend." Lincoln played with the wolf when he jumped on him and began to lick his face.

The family was very excited. After the deaths of their pets in that fire, Lily and Lana were not the same as before. But when they saw how happy their daughters were, they thought it might be a good idea. Even if it isn't at home, they can always go visit the wolf.

When the family was associated with the new pet, Leni went out to the backyard to get some fresh air and stay alone with her ideas. The girl was looking at the stars longing when she heard one of them speaking.

"How do you feel?"

She turned, Leni saw that it was Lincoln. The boy handed her sterile wipes. Leni accepted and took one because she still smells the smell of the cigarettes that this man left on her face with that lick.

"Thank you, Linky." Leni began to wipe her cheek.

"How long has this town been full of deviants?" Lincoln complained. Well, while he is here, they have already wanted to offend his sister three times.

"You shouldn't have done that. They could have killed you."

"But they did not. Besides... I don't want another pig to try to touch you again." Lincoln is approaching Leni and embracing her from behind. "It makes me more than crazy to think of another person wanting to touch you. I don't even want to think about it. I don't want it." Lincoln begins kissing Leni's neck while he caresses her head. The boy had been holding himself back for several days about his desire to be with Leni. He believed that she was acting distant with him these days so that she did not raise suspicions. "I love you, Leni"

What followed baffled Lincoln.

"Stop. We cannot do this," Leni said, looking very upset.

"I am sorry, Leni. I know you are angry at me, but"

Before he ended, Leni said "No, Lincoln. I mean, we cannot do this. We are siblings."

"I know, but... I cannot stop thinking about what we did on that day."

"That day was a mistake. My mistake. I should never force you to do that."

"Leni, you did not force me to do anything."

"It is better to forget that, Lincoln. Believe me. It will be the best."

Lincoln hung his head, discouraged, and turned towards the house. Not without saying something last first. "But... what if I don't want to forget it?"

"Then I will leave and never come near you again."

Lincoln enters the house sad while leaving Leni alone in the yard. The girl embraced herself, and tears soaked in her face. "I'm sorry, Linky. But this is the best for you."

"I don't want you to put yourself at risk again for me. I prefer to see you alive, even if it hurts me not to be with you. Instead of not seeing you again."

"Because I love you"

Do you want to read chapter 16 and 17? Go to my patreon or ko fi, you'll find the chapters there.

And don't forget to join my discord server

patreon.com/Hana_Chan1 

ko-fi.com/hana_chan1

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz 

2