Chapter 14: In the Brewery (R-18)
2.5k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: In the Brewery (R-18)

 

"Okay, she's asleep." Eli whispered to himself.

He looked through the tinted glass of the roller's rear window, carefully observing the slow, rhythmic rise and fall of Vivi's chest. She was curled up across the back seat, with the woolen blanket tucked under her chin, her eyelids firmly shut, and her soft, pouty lips slightly parted. By all appearances, she looked to be asleep. Finally.

Eli quietly turned and stepped away from the car, returning to his mother, who was waiting for him while he checked on his sister. Julie lay seductively on their makeshift futon of thick blankets piled together, which they had relocated to be further into the brewery, distancing themselves from where Vivi slept. She raised her eyebrows inquisitively when she saw him coming toward her, to which he gave the okay sign, letting her know that they were in the clear. Given the go-ahead, Julie raised her upper body to a seated position, grabbed the bottom of her shirt with both hands, and pulled upward. Her heavy, round breasts fell from her shirt, swaying as she slipped the garment over her head and tossed it to the side, shaking her wavy golden hair away from her gorgeous face.

Eli's walking pace, and pulse, quickened at the sight of his mother's unbearably seductive curves and soft, smooth skin. Crossing the last few steps, Eli tugged his own shirt off, dropping it onto their bedding as he knelt down and crawled to his woman. She held her arms out for him, her full lips parted as if welcoming him into a kissing embrace. Eli, however, had other intentions. He entered her offered embrace and held her bare chest against his own, squishing her breasts between them, but ducked his head down, away from her face, to kiss her neck rather than her lips. Julie's sultry pouting over being denied the kiss she wanted quickly turned into soft, pleasure-filled sighs as his lips slowly worked their way down her neck.

"Mmm, that's nice." She breathed.

Working his way down, Eli placed tender kisses on the top of her breasts, and brought his hands around to massage them from underneath, savoring their weight when he pushed them up and let them fall into his palms. He bent lower and slipped one of her pink tips into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue while teasing the other between his thumb and finger.

"Ohhh, that feels good, sweetheart. You like mama's breasts?" She asked, her hands twisted into his hair.

"Mm, I love them. They're perfect." He said, releasing her nipple and giving it a little flick with his tongue. "Can you do something for me, mom?" He asked.

"Mm, anything. Whatever you want, sweetheart." She pulled his face up closer to hers, gazing into his eyes and pressing their lips together, finally getting the kiss she desired before releasing him. 

"Can you sit on my face? I want you to ride my tongue while playing with your tits. I want you to cum for me before I fuck you." He said.

"Ohhh fuck yes. I'd love to." She kissed him deeply, pressing her breasts against his bare chest, then pulled away  and stood up.

Eli moved into position on the blankets and leaned back on his elbows, watching Julie bend over and wiggle out or her shorts, the large globes of her chest hanging down, swinging erotically with every move she made. She kicked her panties off, lowered herself to the blanket, then prowled slowly up his body on her hands and knees, letting her soft breasts drag across his torso, until her face was directly above his. He raised his head to nibble at the side of her neck and lightly spanked her firm ass cheek, causing her to squeal with excitement.

"Hurry up, mom, I want to taste you." He whispered in her ear.

She crawled further up his body so that his head rested between her legs, her glistening moist womanhood tempting him from above, then raised her upper body to look down at him. Eli, eager to taste his mother's feminine flavor, reached up, grabbed the curve of her waist from both sides, and pulled her onto his mouth, kissing her pink honeypot and moving his hands down to grope her shapely ass.

"Mmm. Do it, baby, lick me, mama needs it sooo bad." She moaned, one hand in his hair, the other kneading her large breasts.

Spurred on by his mother's demand, Eli ran his tongue across her silky folds, circling it around her tight entrance. He teased her until she started swaying her hips over his face, moaning impatiently, begging for more. Giving her what she wanted, he plunged his tongue into her moist tunnel, fucking her with his mouth. 

"Ahhh, Eli, mm, so good..." she sighed.

Before long, her enticing moans grew louder as she teased her nipples and worked her hips, grinding her pussy against his face, seeking more pleasure from her son's mouth. Determined to satisfy his mother's desires and make her climax before fucking her, Eli shifted his efforts to the little pleasure bud at the top of her sex. He brought a hand between her thick thighs and teased her hot, wet opening with his middle finger.

"Ohhh, mmmm!" She moaned, moving her hips faster, twisting the pink tips of her perky breasts.

"Hmm," Eli hummed against her swollen clit, the vibrations from his voice making her fall forward, weak from the sudden, unexpected stimulation. He slapped her ass cheek and pushed his finger deeper into her, rubbing against her silky insides, sucking and tonguing her sensitive clit.

"Ahh! Yes, baby! Ohhhh fuuuuck," Julie groaned, her pleasure nearing it's peak.

Eli doubled his efforts, adding a second finger to her quivering pussy, thrusting them faster and deeper. He reached up with his free hand to pinch one of her pink nipples between two fingers, and gently sucked her clit between his teeth, stiffening his tongue as he licked harder. Her body began trembling all over, and her thighs squeezed tighter against his face.

"Ohhh Eliiii! Right there, baby! Ahhhhmmm!" She cried out, arching her back, her body spasming wildly as if electrified by climax while Eli greedily licked her sex throughout, letting her sweet juices trickle down his chin.

When the final wave of orgasmic pleasure passed through her body, she fell limply to the side, rolling onto her back, laying exhausted and satisfied. Eli wiped the moisture from his face, then sat up to remove his pants. Julie was breathing heavily, her body glistening with sweat, her eyes unfocused and swimming. On his knees, Eli moved between her thighs, then put his hands under her knees and lifted her legs up to his shoulders, where he held them in place with one arm. Looking at her beautiful face, he gripped his shaft and rubbed himself against her dripping wet slit.

"Mmm, Eli..." She breathed, reaching out to trace her fingertips down his arm.

"You want it, mom?" Eli teased.

"Ahh, yes..." She moaned.

"Then ask for it. Tell me how much you need it." He said, rubbing her with his stiff unit.

"Ohhh, please, baby? I want you inside me. Mama needs your hard, throbbing cock deep in her pussy." She pleaded, looking up at him with misty eyes filled with carnal desire.

Eli pushed himself into her hot, moist tunnel, sinking as deep into her as he could go. He leaned forward, pushing her legs up to her shoulders, folding her over until their faces met. She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to hers, licking his tongue with a greedy, desperate passion, moaning against his lips as he began slowly thrusting into her.

"Mmmm you feel so big inside me," She moaned.

"Fuck, mom, you feel so good wrapped around my dick," He growled, sending chills down her spine.

He hooked his hands behind her neck and moved his hips slowly, burying his rod as deep inside her as possible with each thrust. She whimpered and moaned into his shoulder, moving her hands to his lower back, pulling him into herself. He gradually increased his pace, slapping his pelvis against the back of her thighs.

"Ohhhh, faster, baby, fuck me harder," she moaned into his ear.

He leaned back, propping himself up on his knees, still buried deep inside her. He laid her left leg beside him, then straddled it as he raised her other leg and draped it over his shoulder. Holding her lifted leg with both hands, Eli pounded into her, deep and hard, her soft breasts bouncing and swaying  while she moaned in ecstasy. 

"Fuuuuck," Julie groaned, reaching a hand down to their connection to rub her clit.

Her sensual, pleasured moaning; the sight of her curvy, naked body; the feel of her hot, tight pussy; Eli's senses were fully stimulated, and he was getting lost in his own primal urges. Julie's cries of sexual euphoria echoed around the empty room as Eli released her leg, positioning himself between her thighs once more. He bent down to her, slid his arms under her back, and lifted her up onto his lap, letting gravity pull her further down on his pulsating shaft.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep," she breathed, arms wrapped around him as she pressed her face into the crook of his neck.

Eli fucked her from below, and she bounced her ass on top of him, meeting his upward thrusts with her downward motions.

"Ahhh, yes, baby, fuck me, mmm..." she groaned, raking her fingernails across his back. 

Eli held her slim waist as he fucked up into her, his restraint nearing it's limit. 

"I'm close, mom. Where do you want it?" He asked.

"Inside! Ahhhh, cum inside me! I want it! Ohhh," She cried, her breathing labored, shaking her hips faster, pushing him to the edge of sanity.

He gritted his teeth, and his pleasure built up rapidly as he squeezed her body against his chest, pulling her down onto himself, chasing his own gratification. Moving a hand up from her waist, he grabbed her by the golden hair to pull her head away from his neck, then pressed her lips to his own as he bucked his hips wildly. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue, her hands tangled in his hair.

"Ah, fuck," He hissed through gritted teeth.

His orgasm tore through him as he pushed her firmly down onto his cock, shoving himself into her depths, holding her in place to receive his hot load. Bursts of light exploded in his vision, and every muscle in his body tightened as he pumped her full of his seed. Julie pulled his head between her breasts while he came into her, grinding her hips, milking him for everything he had, capturing it all deep within herself, and moaning his name over and over. She raised his head and rested her chin on his shoulder, softly kissing his neck.

"Mmm, I love the way it feels when you cum inside me." She said, stroking his back. 

"Me too." He chuckled. "But we really should get some sleep soon."

"Mhm. You sleep first, sweetheart, I'll take first lookout." Julie said, passionately kissing him once more before raising herself off his member, pouting cutely when she could no longer feel it within herself.

She cupped a hand between her legs to keep his seed from spilling onto the woolen blankets, and awkwardly walked to their supplies to clean herself. Eli was momentarily distracted by the way her thick, round ass bounced when she walked, then gathered up their discarded clothing and followed after her. He dropped their clothes onto one of the luggage cases and picked up a towel to wipe himself off while his mother began redressing. With her clothes on, she went over to the roller to check on Vivi, and Eli was fully dressed by the time she returned.

"She's still asleep. I wonder, though, how do you think she'd feel about us?" She asked, her expression oddly playful, like a child with a secret they really, really wanted to share with someone, but knew they shouldn't.

"Hm, I'm not sure. I hope she wouldn't be too angry, or disgusted, but I can't see her being happy for us. She'll definitely scream at me, maybe ignore me for a few days, but I don't think you have anything to worry about, she idolizes you after all." Eli said, rubbing his jaw while he thought about it.

"Who knows? She might not get as mad as you think. Anyway, go get some sleep, sweetheart, I'll wake you up in a few hours for your turn on watch duty." A mischievous smirk on her face, Julie leaned in and kissed his cheek, then waved him off toward their blanket pile, which was thoroughly disheveled from their recent lovemaking.

After straightening up the blankets, making sure the ones that had gotten wet were at the bottom of the stack, Eli stretched out on top of them and released a deep yawn. He thought it would take him a while to fall asleep, but a good fuck session had released all the tension from his body, relaxing him to his core. Sleep overtook his consciousness without any warning.

78