Chapter 18: Vivi in the Motel (R-18)
2.2k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: Vivi in the Motel (R-18)

 

Eli's fingers traced her soft, warm skin as he swept Vivi's golden blonde hair away from her face. He perched over her naked body, taking in her lean, youthful beauty. Her pale, perky breasts with their tiny pink buds. Her slim, tight waist. Her long, toned legs and curvy hips. The pouty, breathless look of arousal on her delicate face. The deep, dark bruising on her ribs and stomach.

He gently cupped her rosy cheek and gazed into her blue eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now?" He asked, looking at her injured torso.

"Yes." She breathed. "Please, Eli. Please don't make me wait any more."

He leaned down to place his lips atop hers. Her hands found his shirtless back and held on tightly, like she was afraid that if she let go, he would disappear. Eyes closed, she parted her lips, begging for more intimacy. He gave his sister what they both wanted, deepening their kiss.

Vivi's breathy moans tickled his lips as he reached down to spread her firm thighs apart.

"Is this your first time?" He whispered.

"Of course it is." She pouted, "I only want you."

"Then I'll be gentle." He kissed her forehead sweetly and grinned. "But try not to pull my hair too hard, alright?"

"Huh?" 

He slid down her soft body, out of her grasp. She let out a disappointed sigh when his heat was no longer directly above her. The smooth skin of her thighs were warm to his touch when he lifted them to bend her knees. He kept his hands around her legs and laid down to see her up close, breathing in the scent of her arousal. He kissed her beautifully smooth pussy and looked up at her shy, curious face. Looking into her eyes, he extended his tongue and trailed it up her tightly closed womanhood.

"Mm!" She squirmed in his grasp.

He licked her again, lingering on her hidden clitoris. 

"Ah!"

His tongue delved deeper, tracing her warm entrance. She writhed from the unknown pleasure and moaned his name. Her hands tangled into his hair, and her hips swayed against his mouth's movements. His right hand caressed it's way up her curves to cup her round breasts. He worked his tongue and groped her chest, lightly pinching at her tiny pink nipples.

Vivi's breath came in sensual gasps, her fingers curled into his shaggy blonde hair. Shifting his mouth's attention to her hardening clit, he brough his left hand between her legs. His middle finger traced her soft petals, teasing her until her back arched and her moaning grew louder. He pushed a finger into her hot pussy, sinking to the first knuckle, rubbing against the sides.

Her legs started trembling when he alternated licking with sucking and kissing, pumping his finger into her while groping her breasts. She bucked her hips uncontrollably, her body quivering.

"Eli! Ohhh, that's so good! I love you! I love you so much!" She screamed, spasming violently, pleasure shooting through her spine.

His tongue moved faster, coaxing her rising pleasure into a full blown orgasm. Her hands on his head pulled at his hair while she screamed in ecstasy. Her voice became silent screams as her climax reached new heights, her legs stretched out into the air. Her body collapsed, completely limp from the release of intense pleasure. She removed her hands from his hair and lay panting and breathless.

Eli wiped the back of his hand across his wet face and crawled up his sisters naked body to pull her into a passionate kiss.

"Mmm," She moaned, "Eli....do it, please..."

"Yeah, let me know if it hurts too much so we can stop."

"No!" Her eyes suddenly focused, "Don't stop. I'll be fine, just don't stop until you're done. Do it like you do with mom, I can take it."

He gripped his stiff cock and lined himself up to her entrance, gently kissing her while she hugged him.

"Nnn!" Her cute face scrunched up, discomfort clear in her expression.

Slowly, Eli moved his hips forward, pushing himself deeper into her tight folds. She groaned when he passed her maidenhood, proof of her defloration staining the blanket below them. But true to her request, he didn't stop. He licked her tongue and pushed his hips until his cock was fully buried inside his sister, then he held still, waiting for her quivering pussy to adjust to his shape.

"Ahhh" She sighed, a single tear falling down her cheek, a soft smile on her lips. "It's so hot, so hard. I love you, Eli."

She held him close and whispered in his ear.

"This means I'm yours now, right?" She giggled.

"Yeah." He rasped, "You're mine now, Vivi. And I'm yours."

He thrust inside her with steady, long, deep strokes. Her fingernails raked across the bare skin of his back. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, moaning and panting. Her tight, virgin pussy hugged his throbbing hard dick, squeezing as if to keep him inside her. His pace increased and the sound of his hips slapping against her filled the room. Her long legs wrapped around his hips as she cried out his name.

"Ahhh! Eli! Mmm!"

He didn't bother trying to hold back his orgasm, not wanting to prolong the pain of her first experience. He pumped his dick into her harder, deeper, knocking his tip against her deepest parts. She groaned each time he hit her depths, her ragged breathing heating his neck.

"I'm close." He grunted.

"Yes! Do it!" She cried.

He pulled away from her, slipping out of her dripping wet pussy. Gripping his pulsing cock, he stroked it and raised up on his knees. White spots exploded in his vision when his climax tore through him like lightning. He sprayed his thick seed across her heaving chest and toned stomach, coating her with hot ropes, marking her body. 

"Ohhh, so warm." She sighed.

Eli's knees lost all strength. He collapsed beside her, breathing heavily, his vision swimming. Vivi trailed her fingers through the pooling liquid on her chest, then brought it to her mouth.

"Mm," she frowned, "It's bitter."

Eli laughed at her antics and kissed her cheek. "You okay? Did it hurt?"

"I'm fine. It hurt at first, but now it's just sore." She looked at him with upturned eyes and smiled. "But I've never been so happy."

A towel appeared on Vivi's chest and wiped away the evidence of their fornication.

"Mom?" Vivi asked, embarrassed and surprised. "How long have you been here?"

Julie giggled, "The whole time, sweetie. Should I say congratulations?"

Vivi shyly took the towel from her mother and got up from the bed. On unsteady legs, she collected her clothes and began redressing. Eli sat up and scooted to sit on the edge of the bed, collecting his discarded clothing from the floor. Julie sat down next to him and hugged him from the side.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She whispered, "Thanks for accepting your sister's love."

"Of course I'd accept her." He murmured. "I'd do anything to make her happy. And you. I love you both, you're my family. I do feel a little guilty about it though. I feel like I cheated on you...."

"Oh sweetheart, you know how the world works. Men don't get to have only one woman, and women don't get to monopolize their man. I'm not going to get jealous of you being with other women, that's just how things are done. But I will get upset if you ignore me for your other women." She pouted playfully.

"Never." Eli said and kissed her full lips.

"Prove it." She said, her eyes narrowed seductively.

"Right now?" He asked.

She placed a hand on his stiffening cock, still glistening from her daughters sex. "Right now. Mama wants her turn." She stood and placed her hands on the waistline of her shorts. She wiggled her curvy hips an pulled down her clothing, exposing her dripping wet pussy. She threw off her tiny shirt. Her perfect, large breasts swayed as she shook her long golden hair.

She climbed onto the bed and bent over on all fours, waving her ass invitingly at her son. Her eyes were filled with a fiery lust as she looked back at Eli. "Don't keep mama waiting. Thrust your big, hard cock deep inside my little pussy. I'm so wet for you, baby." She laid her chest down on the bed, leaving her peachy ass in the air.

"Yes ma'am." Eli grinned, mounting the bed behind her.

He slapped her round ass, getting a sexy yelp from Julie, followed by a low moan of pleasure. Another slap, another sensual moan. He grabbed her by the hips and lined himself up for entry.

"Mmm, Eli." She moaned, grinding her hot pussy against his tip, trying to work him into herself.

"Fuck, mom. You're so damn sexy." He reached underneath her to squeeze her heavy breasts. "Whose woman are you?"

"Yours." She breathed.

"Say it." He teased.

"Mm, I'm your woman. Mama's all yours, baby. I'm your personal slut."

He slapped her ass again.

"No." He stroked a hand down her smooth back. "Not slut. What are you?"

She looked back over her shoulder, confused by his questioning. He bent low over her and pushed his cock deep inside her waiting pussy. He pulled her face closer to his and spoke in a low voice.

"You're my wife, aren't you? You're mine, forever."

"Ahhh," her insides quivered around him as she moaned, "Yes! I'm your wife! I'm my son's wife!"

"Good." He gave a single, deep thrust inside her, knocking against her womb. "And how does my sexy wife want to be fucked?"

"Ohhhh. Hard! Fast! Break me! Fuck me like you're trying to breed me!" She cried.

Eli leaned back, grabbed her hips, and fucked her like she wanted. Like she needed. He slammed his hips against her firm ass, pulling her onto his cock with every thrust. She groaned and gripped the thick blanket with clenched fists.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Mmmmm!" She moaned.

"Wow..." Vivi's quiet voice from behind them.

Eli took hold of Julie's wrists and lifted her upper body. He wrapped an arm around to tease her pink nipples, making her squeal and grind onto him. He used his other hand to turn her face to him and caught her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

"Mmm, haaah...", Vivi's faint moan made Eli turn to face her, dropping his mother's upper body to the bed while taking her from behind.

Vivi was leaned back in a chair, nude from the waist down. One leg propped up, a hand rubbing her tiny clit while the other massaged her perky breasts.

"Vivi." Eli said while pounding his mother from behind.

"Yes?" She asked in breathless arousal.

"Come here."

She timidly got up from the chair and approached them. Eli reached out a hand and pulled her onto the bed. She kneeled beside him. He held her against himself and kissed her deeply. His fingers slid inside her tight cunt and pumped into her, following the rhythm of his thrusting cock inside Julie. She moaned his name and her legs began to lose strength. He used his thumb to rub her clit and broke apart from their kiss.

"Why don't you help mom?" He asked.

"Help?" Vivi breathed.

"Like this." He rubbed her clit faster.

"Mmm!" Her knees went weak and she collapsed against his chest.

"Mom? Do you want Vivi to touch you?" He asked, slamming his cock deep inside her and halting his thrusts.

"Ohhh, don't stop!" She pleaded. "Yes! Vivi, please, touch mama. I'm so close, please!"

Vivi nervously looked into Eli's eyes and slid a small hand down, between her mothers thick thighs.

"Ahh! Yes!" Julie cried when her daughter's fingers found her pleasure button.

Eli sped up his fingers inside his sister and fucked his mother again, hard and fast. Vivi grabbed his head and brought his lips to hers. Her lithe body trembled as she moaned into their kiss. Julie screamed in ecstasy from her son's cock and her daughters fingers. She threw her head back and spasmed as her climax rapidly approached.

"Yes! Right there! Ohhhh fuuuuck!" She groaned and arched her back.

"Shit." Eli gritted his teeth. Julie's hot insides tightened around him, pushing him over the edge as Vivi screamed his name and came on his fingers. Spots of light danced behind his eyes. He gripped Julie's shaking hips and desperately buried himself as deep as he could, dumping his hot seed directly into her thirsty womb.

"Mmm," Julie moaned and twitched, "So warm..."

Vivi dropped to the bed beside her mother, exhausted from her orgasm, sweating and breathing heavily. Eli pulled himself from his mother's trembling hole, his seed dripping from her lips to the bed below. She collapsed forward, panting, completely satisfied and smiling.

Eli, thoroughly spent from his second round, laid down between the beautiful blonde mother and daughter. Julie placed an arm across his chest and gently brushed Vivi's hair from her face. Vivi wrapped an arm and leg over her brother and sighed in bliss.

"I love you." Julie said sweetly. "Both of you."

Vivi's cute face looked down, a shy grin on her lips. "Mm. I love you too, mom."

Julie raised up and leaned over Eli's chest. Her hand on Vivi's cheek, she kissed her tenderly on the forehead. She then slowly crawled off the bed, leaving her children in each other's embrace.

"You two sleep first, mama's got first watch covered." She said.

Eli simply nodded his thanks before closing his sleepy eyes, too tired to care that he was still naked and sticky from Julie and Vivi's sex. He breathed a deep sigh and pulled Vivi closer to him, hugging her securely to his chest as he drifted off to a deep, relaxed sleep.

62