Optimus.
14 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0: Sustenance.


Pov Miguel


   A young man was standing at the bus stop. He looked to be 15 years old, and was wearing a black shirt and blue pants.


   Not being poor is not for amateurs. I'm serious and, all those Minecraft memes are real, when it's night, go home quickly, otherwise, depending on the neighborhood, you will be robbed.  Mainly because you work very early and go home late at night.


   And I also lived in Brazil...


   There was even a funny rumor that actors came from another country to shoot a film in Brazil but couldn't because their filming equipment was stolen.


   As a Brazilian, I felt embarrassed when I read this rumor, because the proof of it being true was very high.


   It wasn't like I was slandering my country... It also has several good points, as its culture is very rich. It's just hard to get rich when you're poor, and you have to wait several months... Leave it there. Better not to comment.


   But it was a good country. And I was currently at the bus stop waiting... Obviously, if you're not stupid, you already know that I'm waiting for the bus. No education needed, just that I I studied all day and worked too. I was young, 15 years old, already at the age of a young apprentice. In the first year of high school. There was a school that only those with the best grades could attend, being a program for young talent. I took the test and passed.


    I work during the day, study in the afternoon and work more at night, then I go back and sleep. Work, eat, sleep, study, work, work, study... Go fuck yourself.


   When I get home, I'll get scolded again...

    Wait, what's that in the sky? Something was shining in the sky. I looked to pay more attention.


   Out of nowhere, a portal opened in front of me and A giant robot appeared. It looked like a truck , but it was a robot.


"What the fuck is-'


   The robot kicked me. His kick was so strong that it ended up breaking my body into pieces. My tracks and blood splashed everywhere along with the bus stop that was destroyed because of the kick.


    My body separated into two halves. The lower part fell on one side, and the upper part ended up falling on the other. 

 

   This must be a dream. Such a thing is not possible... From a giant robot..


   Damn blue robot! 


   I lost consciousness.


  

3