Chapter 30: All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
399 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30: All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go

After Four finished reading her students over the execution, she started laying into their plan. It had taken her about 20 minutes, and each student seemed almost as hurt by her words as they did by the physical injuries we had given them.

Five, and I realized that this would take a while. Just sitting on the log watching was amusing for a bit, but even that was getting old. I checked my body carefully and found that I had no real injuries. Five had done an excellent job protecting me. Though she sprained her right wrist, it seemed. She kept massaging the muscles and complaining about her limited mobility. Still, it was nothing compared to the trainees. There were several bruises and maybe even a few broken ribs. Nothing permanent, but they would have a rough time if the training continued, as I had seen Four scheduling it.

I retreated into my thoughts, making plans for the upcoming trip. I knew One wanted me to take Five along, and after watching her fight, I could see why One would want that. But nothing she had done so far inclined me to trust herm, not the same way I trusted One. I would have brought Nine without a second thought. And I'll definitely bring Four. Six was a risk, but my interactions with her had been relatively easy and simple. But not with Five; nothing was easy or simple.

She poked me and brought me back in the ribs, bringing me back to the current situation.

"You want to head back early, master?" She asked. "I'm sorry. My wrist will maybe limit us, but I'm sure we can have some fun," she said with a wink. 

I smirked. "How much longer do you think Four will take?" 

 

She looked at the other Numbered, still lecturing, and licked her lips. Five tilted her head in thought. "Probably at least another half hour or so. My legs ache like a motherfucker, though, and I don't want to just keep sitting here. Come on, let's go back."

"Okay," I groaned as I stood up, seeing her point. I had wanted to keep Four as a buffer, but just sitting there with nothing to talk to. Five was going to be a lot riskier than going through a forest.

"Hmm," I said, "here, how about this? I'll race you back." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? Really?" Five shook her head. "No. If you insist. Can I get a head start, though?" 

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna need one. I did all the work there." She said as she gestured to the scene of our fight.

"Fine. Go," I said, and Five turned and dashed off in this sprint. 

"That was easier than I thought," I muttered to myself.

As I walked over to Four, I put my hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. Before I told her my plan to head back early. She just nodded at me without stopping her handling of the trainees.

I started casually walking after Five. I had no plans of actually catching her, but it was funny.

***

About an hour later, I managed to make it back to the castle, and I was met by Five sitting on a rock by the small gate we had left by. Her glare was hot enough to melt rock. 

"Ah, looks like you won," I said with a disappointed face.

"Yeah," she glared at me. 

Perhaps making her angry wasn't the best decision. Still, I actually enjoyed my walk through the forest, and it was calm and peaceful. And with no one to bother me, I just got to practice my shadow magic amongst the trees where shadows were abundant. 

I could control it very manually using other magics, but there were so many things I hadn't tried. I could wrap myself in shadows to blend in. That was one thing, but there's something more. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. But as if I could glide through the shadows. Maybe I was faster, but. Or maybe I was insane. But I felt like I could slip from one shadow to another quicker than if I had just walked. If I kept practicing, I might be able to move between shadows that weren't even touching. Everything I'd seen told me that it was not entirely impossible and would be pretty badass if I could learn it.

"So what have I got since I won?" Five asked, her anger fading away so fast it left me off balance. She was just so unpredictable; it was hard to feel comfortable around her.

"Hmm. What do you want?" I asked. I'm not really sure what I could do. And I didn't think it was a good idea to point out that we hadn't said there would be any stakes.

"I want to go to bed," said Five said. Then she looked at me directly. "And I want you to come with me."

"Okay, but I choose what we do in there," I told her. 

I saw her eyes flutter slightly, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Of course, master."

Five was a bit too eager. I followed her bobbing head of short, brilliantly red hair as she eagerly hurried towards my bedroom. It was barely evening, but I shrugged. Whatever. I had another idea.

It was a short trip, but I stopped and grabbed a sandwich on the way. For some reason, I didn't think I would get dinner. 

Five was waiting for me in the bed when I closed the door. To my surprise, she was still fully clothed as she sat there. 

"What are we doing? What are we doing?" She asked, practically quivering in excitement.

I looked at her. "Bring me the rope," I told her.

Five smiled and darted off to dig under the bed. 

I went over and flipped through some documents that I had brought back to my writing table. Then I laid down my fountain pen and pulled off my jacket before hanging it over the back of the chair. Turning it around, I found Five standing a few inches from me, holding out a bundle of silk rope with metal ends; it was a brilliant red that almost outshone her hair. 

~~~

"Undress", I commanded her and she quickly slipped out of her dress. 

Then Five turned to sit on the bed. I flipped her over and tied one end of the rope around one of her ankles before interweaving it through her thigh, fixing her ankle to her butt. I repeated the action a few times, completely immobilizing one leg before switching my attention to the other one. 

I then pulled her hands together and tied them behind her back so that her elbows flared out to the side, and with a short leash, I attached her knees to each elbow. 

Carefully, I maneuvered her face down on the bed, facing away from me. This was a perfect position. I squeezed her breasts that squished out to the side of her body against the bedspread. 

Steeping back, I admired her position. The glorious ass stuck up in the air, her face pressed into the mattress so that she had to turn it to the side so she could just barely breathe. 

I heard her panting, and I could see her sex glistening as it was spread open by her position. Her arousal was to a point where it was quite visible. I smacked her ass cheek with one hand, leaving a red imprint. I heard her whimper in surprise and pleasure before turning around and sitting down at the desk. 

At the scraping of my chair, I heard her wiggling around slightly. 

"Stop that," I scolded her, and she froze.

I pulled the documents out of the stack of papers. There was still a lot of the work I'd been meaning to do today. I couldn't believe how much paperwork running this organization took. It wouldn't be so bad once I learned everything, but Five had just taken away a lot of my day, so I was going to make use of what time I had. Besides, I didn't mind making her wait.

I was going over One's planned agenda for our trip to the north. Trying to figure out her logic for what we needed to bring and time frames, I frowned as I read. I wasn't going to question her, but I wanted to know how this worked myself.

After a couple minutes of writing down notes, five finally spoke up.

"Master..." She half whimpered, half begged.

I reached behind me and smacked her butt again, sending ripples over her cheeks.

"Don't make me gag you," I said. 

She quivered. 

"So mean," she whimpered into the bed, but she didn't sound upset at all. That's right. It was clear enough what Five liked and craved. A little bit of neglect would do her just as well as pain. I'd prefer to ignore her and then satisfy her later rather than hurt her too much. Some gentle spanking was well within my purview, though that didn't bother me too much. But riding crops were... Yeah, that seemed a bit much. I could still see a few welts from last time.

I went back to checking over the notes and making a couple of corrections here and there when I wanted to make some detours to go check the portal stones. They wouldn't add any days, but it would mean that we would get to our stopping places maybe an hour or two later than we otherwise would have. It should be fine.

Once I was done, I folded the documents and sealed them. Then I pulled out a blank sheet of paper and started to write down my thoughts on the magic, trying to put into words my understanding of the filaments and how I could use them to move things, and just kept working. 

Twenty minutes more, and Five moaned again. I looked over to check on her, and if anything, she was even more aroused. It was plain that she was suffering. I could see that her entrance was flushed and swollen to the point where it looked uncomfortable. I would see it glistening as it swayed slightly with her labored breathing. She let out another agonized whimper.

It was hard to believe it, but she was still getting off on this. I was sure she would have gotten bored by now. To spice things up, I reached over and smacked her other cheek, leaving another handprint. She whimpered again, and I got up and rubbed my fingers between her legs, finding them as wet as they looked. Absently mindedly, I teased her clit slightly while I thought of what to do next.

Standing up, I found the drawer under the bed that she had grabbed the rope from. In it, I found a few strips of cloth. Walking over, I wrapped them around Five's head, blindfolding her with one and gagging her with the other. I could hear her moan with pleasure. She bit down on the gag, and I reached over to roughly grab one of her nipples and twist it to the point where she cried into the gag slightly.

I went back to continuing to write down my thoughts, but I was starting to get distracted by the growing bulge in my pants. I didn't think this was my kind of thing, but Five was so into it that it was hard for me not to get excited as well. Still, I forced myself to finish.

After I finished writing down all my thoughts, I felt like they were finally done swimming around my head. They had been building up from all the experimenting I had done and needed to be let out somehow. 

Looking over at Five, I got up and dropped my pants. Then, I took a step around the chair before standing behind her.

With no warning to her, I fully inserted myself into Five. She screamed around the gag, surprise and pleasure as I slammed into her, hilt deep.

It took no effort to get in with how wet she was. Everything slid in and 

I grabbed her jiggling hips to pull her into me harder for a second thrust. I didn't try to last long or do anything fancy. Five was clearly having trouble thinking or controlling her body as she spasmed. Only my hands kept her from falling sideways.

I just pounded into her for several minutes until I felt my pleasure come. Then I came, and I finished deep inside her before pulling out. With one hand, I tipped her onto her side. She landed on her shoulder, her tongue sticking out from behind the gag. 

Now tired and ready for bed, I considered leaving her there, but that might be too much. On her side, I slowly watched as my seed dripped down Five's leg and onto the bed.

Reaching out the back of her head, I undid the blindfold and gag. She blinked a few times, getting used to the light for the first time in a while. A silly smile broke through on her face. She stared up at me with adoring eyes. 

"Thank you, master. Thank you, master," she repeatedly whimpered, still struggling to breathe.

Turning around without responding, I snuffed out the light. Crawling under the cover on the other side of the bed, I quickly fell asleep. My sleep was peaceful, only bothered by the slight rocking of the bed as Five breathed and wiggled around to try to undo her bindings. Hopefully, she wouldn't finish it before One comes and takes over her spot tomorrow. I would feel safer that way.

~~~

13