Chapter 25: And Chocolate Sauce
682 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: And Chocolate Sauce

When we made it to the room, I closed the door to lock it behind us. Six walked towards the bed while I secured the handle with a little bit of twine. I had absolutely no confidence in a lock stopping anyone living here in the twine. It probably wouldn't do anything more than slow them down. But hopefully, it would allow us to at least not be surprised.

When I turned back to look, I was treated to the amazing sight of the dress slipping down Six's body and pooling around her bare feet, her shoes neatly placed off to the side.

 ~~~

She turned around to face me, hiding that beautiful butt. With a smile, she held one arm up teasingly, covering her nipples as she held her chocolate sauce pot off to one side.

In a few strides, I reached her. She put her free hand on the back of my head, grabbed my hair, and pulled herself against me. Her breasts squished up against my chest as she went up on tiptoe to kiss me.

I wrapped my hands around her gently, cupping her butt. She wasn't happy with how much control this position gave me. With a twist, she tripped me so that I fell sitting on the bed. She leaned forward, pressed a single finger to my chest, and pushed me backward 'til I was lying down. Her hand ran along the buttons of my shirt until she found my belt and started working at it. 

While Six was working on my pants, I started undoing the buttons on my shirt. Once I finished, I slipped out of it and my jacket in one smooth move as she yanked my pants off.

Standing up, she held the pot of chocolate sauce off to the side slightly as she smiled down at me and carefully grasped my rapidly stiffening member. She gave it a couple of pumps without breaking eye contact. 

Then, she brought the chocolate sauce and poured some drops on my tip. I flinched at the slightly too-warm sauce running along the glands and down my length. 

Quickly, she dove down with her mouth. Using her tongue, she cleaned the drops off my tip. Gliding her lips around me deeper, she chased the ones running down my shaft until I was jamming up against the back of her throat. She diligently got every single morsel of the chocolate sauce off with surprising vigor.

I groaned and then jolted in surprise as some more splashed onto my balls with a pop. Six took her mouth off my tip and put my cock back in her hand to continue pumping as she began to lick the new source of chocolate clean as well. 

I just enjoyed the attention for a few minutes as she switched between licking my balls furiously and deep-throating me to the point where her nose was pressing up against my stomach. Every once in a while, she'd add a little bit more of the rapidly cooling sauce. 

After several minutes of enjoying myself, I sat up, grabbed her hair, and yanked her off me with a pop. I reached out, taking the pot delicately from her hand as she gasped in surprise. Grabbing her hair as close to her scalp as possible, I pulled her off and twisted so she was the one half lying in bed, half crouching on the floor. The enticing spread of ther her parted legs displayed the thin strip of black silk panties. As I moved between her legs, her knees squeezed tightly against my hips.

Carefully, I drizzled some of the sauce onto her now-exposed nipples as I pinned her. I took my free hand out of her hair and pinned her two arms above her head. Diving in, I chased the drops down from the peaks of her breasts towards the cleavage on the side with my tongue, licking them up and interspersing them with kisses. She groaned and tried to suck the chocolate off my tongue every time I went in for a kiss.

She let me have control for half a minute before she pushed with her legs and wriggled the rest of the way back up to the bed, arching her hips. It was clear what she wanted, and I hooked my finger in her waistband, pulled down the silk slip, and bared a perfectly smooth mound. I drizzled a line of chocolate down towards the very beginning of her slit. Then I traced it down with my tongue before diving in and licking her a couple times.

Her patience only lasted for less than ten seconds before she grabbed my hair and dragged me up to her mouth, dragging me the entire way. I'd barely gotten any moisture on her when she reached down, positioning my tip to lie against her entrance. But from what I could feel, she didn't need it. Six wrapped her heels behind me and pushed herself, trying to force me in. She had a wild look in her eyes as she bit savagely on my lower lip. 

In our excitement, the pot of chocolate sauce was forgotten on the bed, and her energetic movements made it spill onto the covers and her side. I looked at it for a second, but she used that distraction to finally wiggle my tip fully in position and impale herself on me. She only managed to make it about a quarter of the way in with how the angle was. But the way her eyes fluttered made me not worry about the chocolate staining the bedspread and her arm.

Reaching back, I tucked the back of her knees into my elbows and balled her up, forcing myself the rest of the way in fully. As I bottomed out, her eyes rolled back into her head.

With a couple of slow testing strokes, I began to pound her as hard as I could, to the point where the mattress started creaking. It took nearly four minutes for her to fully gain composure as she panted 'Master' over and over again as I filled her.

Finally, when she returned to herself, she looked at the chocolate on her arm, now mostly hardened, and smiled up at me before peeling some off and eating the flake as she bounced. I was mesmerized by watching her breasts jiggle each time I thrust into her and her smile. We stayed moving like that for I don't know how long.

But eventually, she reached up and grabbed my arm, and some weird flexions of her hips rolled over so she was on top. Breaking off another piece of the chocolate layered under her skin, she fed it to me as she began to ride. I alternated between grabbing her beautiful ass to slam down on me harder and fondling her breasts. With such attention, I couldn't last much longer, and eventually, we both collapsed into a sweaty pile.

With a twist of my hips, I hoped to roll her off me. As we lay on our backs, sweating, I put my arm around her and pulled her in close, and she nuzzled up into my neck and started nibbling on my earlobe. Into my ear, she whispered, "It's been too long. One's taken too many of my spots recently."

"Mm," I grunted at her, still trying to catch my breath. She felt her tongue dance a little higher than my earlobe, and her fingers traced back down to find me. She started caressing my balls, working on coaxing me back to readiness. I opened my eyes and looked at her with a force of will. 

She just grinned, slipping out of my grasp, and went lower to bring me back with her mouth. We had to take breaks three times before she was completely satisfied. Within minutes of deciding she didn't want to try for a fifth time, she had fallen asleep against my chest on top of the covers, the chocolate still making a mess over her.

~~~

I got up to put out the lamp but otherwise didn't bother cleaning anything else up. I just wrapped her in the blanket and slid under the covers next to her. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

***

I woke up to a gentle weight pressing on my chest. I opened my eyes to see One staring down at me, resting her chin in her palm with her elbow on my pec. 

"Good morning," she said, the other hand reaching down underneath the covers. I reached up and put my hand on her shoulder. 

"Woah there," I said. "Good morning, One." 

She made a pouting face. "Six always wears you out," she complained. 

I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. "We need to talk about some stuff here, and we don't get much time alone. If we start now, I won't get to talk to you before breakfast."

"Fine," she huffed. "I don't know. I don't get to wake you up as much as I would like, but if you insist. All right."

"We..." I looked at her for a couple of seconds, trying to decide what question I needed answered first. Eventually, it was the most broad spectrum. "One, how am I doing?"

She cocked her head. "Oh, yeah. Pretending you're..." She trailed off. "You know, I almost forgot about that."

I rolled my eyes. "How the fuck would you forget about that?"

"It just feels so natural," she said, sliding off of me and snuggling under my arm so she could whisper in my ear. 

"You're just so comfortable that I forget everything when I'm in your arms," she whispered sweet nothings.

I snapped my fingers over her ear. "Hey, focus."

She gave me a sad look and nipped at my earlobe. "But I'm soo horny..." She whispered seductively.

"You were not this capricious when we first met." I scolded.

She harrumphed. "Yeah, but I don't have to act around you. You don't know me yet, so I can be who I really am."

"Okay, well, can you be a little serious for a few minutes? Please? So Five doesn't find out and kill us? 

She nodded reluctantly. "Or Seven? Or Three."

I looked at her flatly.

"But don't worry." One said. "They won't find out anytime soon. You're doing great. A little weird here and there, but honestly, it's not a numbered place to question. As long as you don't get anything extremely wrong, you can always pretend you forgot or something like that, you know? That's natural as long as you don't do it too often."

I relaxed. "Really? I was thinking Nine was getting suspicious."

"Yes, Nine is probably very suspicious. But she's suspicious of everything. Also, she's the one who woke you up that first morning. It's kind of hard not to have that sort of reaction and not have her be suspicious. I'd be more worried about Four. But honestly, Four might be even happier than I am. That you changed."

"What about Six?" I asked.

She looked at me with maybe a hint of jealousy in her eyes. "Six won't care."

"Really?"

"Um... really. I don't think so. She's so hard to read. Even if she did care, we probably never know."

"Even hard for you to read? With your powers," I asked.

One nodded. "Yes. Six's emotional control is incredible. It even extends to her aura for the most part. What little I do get is that she's very much devoted to you, not to who you are as a person, but more to your status and everything else."

"So you're saying it's just physical with her?" I asked, seeing how Six might see our relationship.

"Well, no, but she'd probably prefer you this way. But I don't think she'd see you as a different person. It's just not how her worldview works."

"Okay. When should we tell Nine?" I asked, ready to bring in another person I wouldn't have to act around all the time.

One tilted our head thoughtfully and hummed as she thought. "Yeah, we should probably tell her when she gets back."

17