Volume 1: Chapter 18: Rolland returns
476 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time they returned from their evening stroll, Sera and Eleora had concluded their discussions.

Liora walked over to Eleora, “Mom, Rolly completed his walk.”

“Good girl,” Eleora praised, patting Liora on the head, eliciting a giggle from her.

“Have some snacks, dear,” Eleora gestured toward the table.

“Okay,” Liora began munching on her snacks.

Eleora then placed a plate prepared for Rolly on the ground. Rolland started eating eagerly like a dog.

Vina and Tia remained quietly by Sera’s side.

Noticing the lateness of the hour, Sera said, “Alright, time for your milk before bed.”

Sera slipped her gown and chemise down exposing her beautiful breasts. Vina and Tia as usual sat on each of her lap and started to suck her tits.

Following Sera, Eleanor also slipped down her gown and chemise uncovering her breasts.

Liora sat on Eleanor’s lap and started to suck her tit, drinking her milk while playing with her other breast.

“Rolly, house.” Eleanor commanded.

Rolland crawled under Eleanor’s gown, between her thighs causing Eleanor to moan slightly.

Soon, an ecstatic smile formed on both the sisters as they fed their children.

‘He is definitely licking her folds. Isn’t he?’ Tia thought. ‘It seems, lactating and feeding the children who are yet to come of age runs in the family.’

‘I may be the last person who should be complaining about this, but I really want to talk some sense into them. Aren't they afraid of traumatizing the children? Causing them to develop twisted personalities?’

‘If I do, will Mom be angry and punish me?’ Tia started to imagine himself being spanked by Sera on her lap.

‘Hehe, it might feel good.’

Coming out of his imagination, Tia shook his head internally, ‘No, no, no, stop it Tia. What are you imagining? She is your mother.’

‘But they don’t seem to mind.’

‘No, no I should mind even if they don’t. Moreover, mother did not do anything extreme till now’

‘Maybe she will do it when we are adults.’

‘Argh! Stupid mind, stop giving me perverted thoughts’

‘…’

Tia is experiencing a serious internal conflict between his ideals and desires as he sucked sera’s boobs.

Mothers stroked their heads, as their children drank their milk. Finishing their drink, Sera, Vina and Tia licked each other’s lips clean as per usual. While Liora and Eleanor licked each other’s lips.

“Alright, lets return to our rooms.” Eleanor said while adjusting her gown. Rolly came out of her gown.

Sera guided Eleanor, Liora, and Rolly who still walked on his fours naked while carrying his dress in his mouth, towards their room.

After that, Sera, Tia, and Vina returned to their rooms to sleep.

Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

****

Inside Eleanor’s room.

Eleanor who stripped naked, laid on her bed, with a naked Liora slept in her arms hugging her, while Rolly is in between her legs, pleasuring her.

“Mother, why are aunt and sisters not coming to parties?”

“Your aunt doesn’t like it there.”

“Can’t we bring them along?”

“Not now. Maybe in the future.”

“….”

“Tia and Vina are not very strong. If Tia or Vina are in trouble in the future, you have to help them.”

“I will. Aunt and sisters are nice. I like them. I like sister Tia more. She smells a little similar to Rolly.”

“Remember your promise. You will take Tia only if she agrees. And if she doesn’t, you have to let her go. You should not force her. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Your aunt is nice. But you have to be respectful to her. And don’t cross her.”

“Is she stronger than Mom?”

“No. She is the weakest in our family. In the future, you will definitely be stronger than her.”

“Didn’t you always say to respect the strong? If Aunt is weak, why should we respect her?”

Eleanor stated with apprehension, “Sera may be the weakest among us. But she is also the scariest.”

****

In Sera’s room, Sera, Vina, and Tia lay on the bed, with Sera in the center and Vina and Tia hugging her tightly.

“Mother, why did Aunt beat Uncle?” Vina asked.

"Because your uncle likes it when he gets beaten by her," Vina remained silent, trying to understand Sera explanation.

“Mother, why have we never visited any relatives until now?” Tia inquired.

"I prefer to stay away from them," Sera responded.

“Why do you want to stay away from them?”

“Because it will be dangerous if we meet them.”

“Do they bully you?”

"No, all our relatives have been good to me."

"Then why?" Tia pressed.

"I will tell you later." Sera gently stroked Tia to soothe her.

After a moment of silence, Vina asked, “Mother, why did sister Liora say that Tia smells nice? Does Tia really smell nice?”

“Of course, Tia's scent is wonderful.”

“But why don't I smell anything?”

"That's because you have always been with her since her birth, and you were never apart from her. You became too used to it. To you, it is natural that she is with you."

“I do not understand.”

“Shall I tell you a story?”

Vina nodded.

"In a river, there is a family of big fishes. They are very powerful, monopolizing all the food in their area and bullying weaker fishes, causing trouble for others. The fishes became so accustomed to their good environment that they started to let their guard down. Each one of them wants to become the king fish, so they began acting as they pleased.

In the same area, there is a little fish too weak to fend for itself. This small fish went to Adrian, the leader of a group made of many medium-sized fish families, who are being bullied by the big fishes, and made a deal. If she could get rid of the big fishes and make Adrian the new fish king, he would provide a safe environment for her family and allow them to become part of their group.

The small fish went to the area of the big fishes. Two of the big fishes, Malachi and Ethan, thought the small fish is weak and they could easily bully her and chased it. However, the small fish swam and lured the two big fishes to a very large fish named Benedict. Seeing the two delicious big fishes who are frightened and running to their group, Benedict brought his minions and attacked all the big fishes, their families, and friends, eating them all. After the large fish left the area, the previously bullied medium-sized fish will become the new fish king.

Grateful, the new fish king will be kind enough to let the small fish's family to live freely and support them to grow strong. Very soon, the small fishes will grow into medium-size.

There after everyone lived happily. That is until, the new fish king and his family fattens enough to become big fishes and start to take things for granted, acting like the previous big fish king and his family."

“People always get used to good smells or bad smells and they forget how blessed or how cursed they are to be in their circumstances, taking things for granted until they lose it or get separated from it before they realize its value. There are people who work hard to get their gift, thus understanding how precious it is. While others are born with it or got the gift very easily, but they do not realize how precious that gift is,” Sera looked at Vina.

“Then there are those who are born with the gift, but realize how precious it is, without others mentioning them,” Sera looked at Tia.

“I didn't understand, Mother.”

“You will soon understand what I am saying. It will not be long. I will make sure of it, before it is too late. For now, sleep well, dear.”

Vina nodded and did not speak again, starting to slowly doze off.

‘Is Benedict the priest she is referring to as the large fish? Does he have subordinates? Is he not a normal priest? Is she referring to herself as the little fish? Did she stay away from her family to do something? Who is Adrian, Malachi and Ethan?’ Tia tried to analyze the story Sera told him as he slowly drifted into sleep.

Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

**** 

The next day, Sera took Rolland’s family on a tour of the village and the forest. Liora played with Tia and Vina, while Sera and Eleanor chatted. Rolland remained silent most of the time, enduring Eleanor’s sexual harassment from time to time. At night, they took doggy Rolly on another night walk.

Next day, maids and servants arrived early to prepare breakfast. Everyone had their fill. Rolland, his family, and his staff, who have completed their objectives, packed up their things to leave. Outside the castle, all the important people gathered to send off Baron Rolland’s family.

“Madam Sera, we had a delightful stay at your place. You should visit ours when you have the chance,” Rolland invited Sera, extending his hand for a handshake.

“I will, once I am free. It is a pleasure to know you too, Sir Baron,” Sera responded, reciprocating the handshake.

“Tia, Vina, Aunt, you have to come to our house, okay?” Liora grabbed Tia and Vina’s hands, pulling them into a friendly group hug.

“We will,” Vina smiled, returning the hug. Despite only knowing Liora for a day, Vina had already become friends with her new sister.

‘Apart from her being a bit clingy, she is a good child.’ Tia also had a good impression of Liora.

Eleora glanced at Priest Benedict, giving him a nod of acknowledgment, but she did not let her gaze linger on him for long.

“Madam Sera, it is a pleasure knowing you. Please come to our territory when you are free, in the future,” Eleanor said as she embraced Sera warmly.

“Alright. It will be my pleasure,” Sera replied with a friendly smile.

‘They are continuing their act, I guess,’ Tia thought.

‘They have become good friends. Our relationship with Rolland’s territory will be peaceful for a long time,’ Emma felt a sense of contentment.

Eleanor knelt down and placed her hands on Vina and Tia’s shoulders. For a moment, she gazed into Tia’s eyes.

“It seems what Sera said about you might be true.”

“Huh? What did mother say?” Tia asked, puzzled.

“It’s nothing. It is just that you both are special, especially you.”

‘I am special?’

“Vina, Tia, I am very happy to meet you. In the future, continue to be good sisters to my Liora. She will be your good sister too. If you come to us in the future, you can meet many other people, and I will also teach you many things similar to what we did at night.” She winked mischievously.

Rolland and Tia gulped. For reasons she couldn't understand, Vina blushed but nodded.

Watching them, everyone is confused. One thought came to everyone's mind: 'What did she teach them?'

Sera laughed inwardly.

After bidding farewell, Rolland and his family left Raven’s Crest towards their territory.

****

While on the carriage, Eleanor reminisced about the discussion she had with Sera under the open sky.

“Then what about Tia? Doesn’t she feel the same?”

“I think she does. But her expression might differ from ours. I still can’t gauge the depth of her feelings towards us, as she is unique in her own way.”

“Like how?”

“Even though she is my biological child. Even though her bloodline is much purer, her demeanor or the way she acts, I can't pinpoint it precisely; it's distinct.”

“It's a quality that appears to emanate from a much deeper place than her blood. Her gaze or eyes resemble that of a priest

Eleanor widened her eyes in astonishment. "That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard or could imagine. If that's the case, it might not be the world you will go against, but rather us."

Sera smiled with an ecstatic expression and a hint of madness in her eyes. "If that is what she wishes for, then so shall it be. Whether it is the world, demons, gods, or heroes. We will take them all on."

A breeze blew, causing the grass, trees, and both Sera and Eleanor's hair and gowns to flutter. Eleanor felt shivers run down her spine.

Coming out of her reminiscence, Eleanor thought, ‘It is terrifying because I couldn’t retort her back. For a moment I even thought she would really do it.

‘Their constitution is really toxic to us. Maybe Tia's might be on a whole different level.’

Before she left, she tried to compare Tia to Priest Benedict. ‘It is faint and can only be recognized due to our bloodline and since I was specifically trying to look for it.

‘Tia's gaze seems to be purer and clearer. Maybe because she is still a child who is yet to be exposed to the ugliness of the world.

‘Priest Benedict's kindness seems to be restricted, while Tia’s seems to be overflowing.’

“A compassionate gaze that encompasses everything.” Eleanor muttered to herself.

Eleanor chuckled in ecstasy as she thought, ‘A compassionate priest. It really is unique. It makes me want to violate her, corrupt her and dye her in my color.’

Eleanor squirmed a little as her feminine core became wet.

“Mother?” Liora asked in confusion when she observed Eleanor’s state.

“It's nothing, darling.” Eleanor patted her head, eliciting a giggle from Liora who hugged her.

Eleanor looked at Rolland, “Rolly, house.”

“Yes Mistress,” Rolly crawled under her gown, between her thighs as she placed her thighs on his shoulders, folding her legs around his head, as he started to pleasure her.

Moan

Eleanor moaned as she looked at the scenery outside, thinking, 'Shouldn't it be a priestess? Why is it a priest? Maybe she misspoke. I hope she does not find a solution for their problem.'


Author’s Note:

For those who did not understand this, you should read the prologue. In his previous life, Tia spent a lot of time daily with monks, following Buddhist precepts in a monastery. Thus, his demeanor and ideologies are influenced by them.

Copyright © [2024] [The Rainy Imp]. All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the publisher at [[email protected]].
10