Li Qiye walks into Mcdonalds
208 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Qiye walks into Mcdonalds for a meal, he had been too used to immortal food that he had to reset his tastebuds using commoners food, as well as introduce his maids to the highest food chain in their realm.

The door is pushed by his two maids, stunning jade beauties with supreme talent and beauty enter Mcdonald as the entire restaurant filled with cultivators and young masters look in pure awe and envy at the supreme beauties.

The cultivators look at each other before they look at the two young masters from the most powerful ancient kingdoms, adorned with heavenly robes and powerful treasures.

"Beauty, may I interest you in a Supreme triple Cheddar and double beef Burger?"

The cultivators are shocked "Is that Heavenly Prince Qing Xuan?!"

"What?! you mean that Heavenly prince Qing xuan who is from the ancient kingdom that had two immortal emperors!"

"Hey wait! I, Dao child sheng tian have already sent a marriage proposal to Chen baojiao!"

The young masters enter a heated talk discussing as Li qi ye enters.

Li qiye enters through the door, both his maids follow behind him as he steps towards the counter to order his meal.

The young masters look at him with rage in their eyes while trying to probe his identity seeing both beauties following behind him.

"Who is this cultivator?! how can such stunning beauties follow him! who is he?! is he also a prince from an an ancient kingdom?!"

"Se- sen- senior! I think he is the Li qi ye from the cleansing incense sect!!"

"What?! That failed sect that has fallen from the status of a kingdom and is on the verge of collapse?! how can that be, there must be a mistake!"

"No, we are sure senior, it's him!!"

Li qiye steps to the counter : "Give me a Happy meal."

The cultivators faces freeze, a few breaths of time had to pass before the scene turned into an uproar!

"a Happy meal?!! Is this guy making fun of us?!!"

Heavenly prince Qing Xuan couldn't stop laughing before he raised his voice : "Hey! where is the owner of the premise?! I didn't pay Enlightened being refined jades so a no name loser comes to disturb my peace! To think this restaurant allows fools to make a scene?!! Courting Death!!"

"No! wait, Heavenly prince, that can't be true, I am sure there has been a misunderstanding!"

The cultivator taking his order's face flickered before he finally regained his composure and laughed : "Sir, the Happy Meal has been discontinued long ago. It was the cheapest option of our food chain when we were just a local franchise, may I interest you in our other heavenly burgers?"

Li qiye expressionly throws a refined jade, a rusty refined jade that isn't higher than the third rank! the lowest refined jade that can be used and the previous price of the Happy meal.

The cultivators mouth turned agape before they turned pale, some even remained confused as they had never seen a low ranked refined jade before!

"I will take that Happy meal with a side of fries." Li qiye spoke with a majestic tone unshaken by the people around him, he had the aura of an emperor as he spoke in his manly voice.

Qing Xuan face flickered before he started laughing : "Hahaha, you couldn't afford a Heavenly burger, so you made an excuse of wanting the Happy meal Hahaha. Is this what the Cleansing sect has come to hahaha, Emperor Minren really failed at leaving a legacy, Hmph! Get Lost! Don't you see there is only Supreme Heavenly burger eaters in this premise?!!"

The cultivator taking the order : "Prince, you don't need to act, we will escort him out!"

No one in the premise knew that not only was Li qiye friends with immortal emperor Min ren but he was his actual teacher and the one who raised him and other talents into immortal emperors when he was the immortal crow traveling the nine worlds and the eight desolace sweeping everything under the heavens.

The cultivator behind the counter moved to try and remove Li qiye before Li shuangyan and Chen baojiao revealed their enlightened burger aura as respectively 6 and 5 Double burger fate palaces appeared over their heads!

"5 and 6 Double burger fate palaces! am I dreaming?!! how can that be?!"

"To think Shuangyan had such talent! No wonder the Nine saint demon gate has been acting so overbearing these days!"

"Hmph! using women as protection! Shameless!! This sort of man is why the modern generation has been failing." a cultivator with a long beard spouted as he ate his heavenly burger.

"But why are they protecting him?! not only is he from a failed sect but he isn't even as handsome as Heavenly prince! not forgetting how weak he is!"

"I'm telling he must have used some forbidden demonic techniques, there is no way such a shameless person would get such beauties!"

Heavenly Prince Qing Xuan began to feel irritated as the scene unfolded.

"Hey, where is my Happy meal?" Li qiye merely looked as calm as a painting as he spoke to the cultivator in the counter yet the former felt a deep killing intent enough to make him spit a mouthful of ketchup.

Although Li qiye's cultivation wasn't impressive but his mind has been reinforced by countless immortal emperors so much so that it could even target his enemies without him even knowing!

under threat the cultivator spoke honestly : "I'm sorry sir but the burger comes with tax, it comes out more than you've paid."

"I see. how about this?" Li qiye spoke as he took a ketchup packet from his coat pocket.

The ketchup packet immediately radiated with red ketchup energy as it shone enveloping the entire restaurant.

"An Enlightened Burger Ketchup packet?! How can that be?!"

All the cultivators were shocked, the ketchup packet looked ordinary but its aura was nonetheless in the enlightened being rank!

"Take this, keep the change." Li qiye calmly spoke.

All the cultivators turned pale at his words, such a Supreme ketchup packet would only be gifted by the Heavenly Mcdonald sect!!

"Yes!! But That's enough to pay for anything in here!!"

"Then get my Happy meal ready."

However at this moment, Prince Qing Xuan began to laugh even harder as if taking him for a fool.

"You fool! ever since the last Immortal emperor of the mcdonald sect hated Happy meals so much that he outlawed them!! Are you willing to go against the command of an Immortal emperor?! and you think the Mcdonald sect would just let you go for requesting this cursed meal?! Hahaha."

Li qiye snorted : "Hmph! if you don't get me my Happy meal today, don't expect anyone here to come out alive. Get me my Happy meal or I will trample the Mcdonald sect underfoot today! Don't test my patience!"

The cultivators immediately went into uproar!!

"Is this guy mentally retarded? not only is he going against the Prince Qing Xuan but he is even threatening to Destroy the Mcdonald sect in their own territory!!"

"Unbelievable!! Unbelievable!!"

"Sigh, the people of this generation."

"Hmph, you talk big words!" Prince Qing xuan spoke.

"Your Father here is ordering a Happy meal, be quiet, don't make me come and beat your ass." Li qiye spoke with his majestic aura.

"You?!! You dare?!!" Immediately Qing Xuan flushed red from anger.

"Ahhhh this guy is insane!! Leave!! Leave before we become cannon fodder for their fight!"

Qing Xuan didn't even let them leave before he revealed his Burger Enlightened being ketchup sword, its aura sent chills in everyone's spine."

However at this moment, an Aura sent chills in everyone's spine as a loud old man's voice echoed shaking the whole sect!

"Who dares to make such a fuss in our Mcdonald Heavenly sect! Hmph! an ant dares to threaten our Mcdonald Sect!"

"A Virtuous Burger Paragon! How can that be?! I thought most were dead or in seclusion preserving their lifespan?!!"

"Are you dumb?! of course the Heavenly Mcdonald sect would have a Virtuous burger paragon available at all times, They are the ancient kingdom with most immortal emperors!"

"Junior, you talk big words, Courting Death!!"

An old man majestically opened the entrance door as he approached walking through the giant mcdonald premise.

Li qiye met his gaze as both fixed their eyes on each other.

No one dared to utter a sound.

Even his shuangyan and baojiao retreated behind Li qiye while urging him to retreat but Li qiye remained unfazed by the people around.

"The Mcdonald sect truly has fallen in this era, it seems wealth and treasures have corrupted your soul, To stray away from the Happy meal, the center of dao cultivation is itself the disregard of reckless savages to the supreme treasure left behind by their ancestors."

The ancestor immediately became enraged and spoke : "You dare?!! What's wrong with removing that dumb meal with no value?! such a lowly meal with no flavor, taste or personality doesn't deserve our Mcdonald sect!"

"Hahaha." Li qiye couldn't help but laugh in his majestic voice, it felt as if an emperor was laughing at the foolishness of his subordinates.

"This is the foolishness of these young generations, they cannot even distinguish the essence behind things."

"Young generation?! Courting death!! I am older than your last ten generations young man! I helped this sect rise when it began its decline and I helped new money rush in to fill the gaps that had been left by the previous generations! making a Happy meal with such a cheap price as decreed was merely a wasting our ressources!!"

"You betrayed Immortal Emperor Ronald Mcdonald for such a futile reason!"

"So what? he had died hundreds of thousands years ago, it was for the sect!"

"No, it wasn't for the sect, it was for your own greedy desires, Ronald mcdonald had decreed the Happy meal as Absolute yet you dare to break that law!"

"You foolish junior that doesn't know the immensity of the burger path, I shall let you taste the Mcdonald Dao by killing you!!"

Li qiye smiled before he began to walk back and : "Do you know why Ronald mcdonald decreed the Happy meal as absolute?"

"Hmph! Why?"

"It was to always retain the essence, that core that is the Heavenly mcdonald sect, throughout the river of time, everything changed, yet the Happy meal always remained, available to everyone at the cheapest price, able to enlighten and as well feed, not overwhelming with taste yet not tasteless either. the Happy meal always remained unstained and unchanging, always in the middle path. For it was not only the mark of the sect but also that of the Heavenly Dao."

"What?!" all the cultivators were flabbergasted!

"Uncultered swines hmph, you think Immortal emperor ronald mcdonald would just make such a rule on a whim, the Happy meal is not just a meal but containes the very essence of the Dao!"

"What are you even talking about?!" the old ancestor was shocked!

Li qiye spread his sleeves pointing at everyone in the mcdonald : "eating Heavenly burgers to gain attainment and enlightenement, a cheap trick. It is the simplicity of the Happy meal that makes it One with the Dao. Not heavy, not light, in between everything it stands, nourishing all living beings without asking anything in return. it is the Dao itself!"

"The Dao itself?!!" The ancestor opened his mouth wide in shock.

"That is right."

"Ancestor!!! Don't listen to him, he is a master of Bullshitting! Kill him!" Prince Qing xuan screamed to the old man.

"Hmph! no worries prince, I will kill him with my own hands!"

The old man spread his arms before a Heavenly burger aura spread and gathered before shooting at Li qiye!

"Hmph, finally!" Prince Qing xuan roared.

"He's doomed!!" the other cultivator felt chills running their spine.

Seeing the attack rushing at him, Li qiye didn't panick, only smirking.

"These younger generations are getting wild these days." Li qiye didn't even try to avoid his attack only putting his hand in his coat pocket and pulling a Token.

BOOOM

Immediately, a Supreme aura spread encompassing the whole restaurant before it filled the entire surrounding sect and region, but it didn't stop at that, it spread encompassing the entire continent before it filled the entire world!

Countless slumbering immortals all over the world immediately opened their eyes in fear.

"An Immortal Emperor True Treasure!"

The aura didn't stop there, immediately shaking the earth as earthquakes spread everywhere.

Within the restaurant, all the cultivators were kneeling on the ground, most weren't even in the Enlightened burger realm making them immediately faint.

Only the Ancestor resisted as he tried to stand up : "The Heavenly Mcdonald Emperor Token?!!"

"What?!! How can that be?! There has to be a trick!" Prince Qing Xuan couldn't believe it, the Heavenly Mcdonald Emperor Token was the only artifact left by the Immortal emperor Ronald Mcdonald, how could it be in the hands of Li qiye!

"You bastard! How could you have the Heavenly Mcdonald Emperor Token! We've been looking for it for a million years!"

"How could I not have the Heavenly Mcdonald Emperor Token, your Father here created the Heavenly Mcdonald sect!"

"You Liar!!!" The Ancestor was so mad he fainted right there and then, he couldn't overcome the Immortal emperor aura even with his powerful cultivation.

Li qiye only smiled.

How could they know he was the one who created the Happy meal and nurtured Immortal Emperor Ronald Mcdonald in his youth even helping him create the Heavenly macdonald sect.

"Sir, your Happy meal." the cultivator said before fainting.

Li qiye had stopped the aura from reaching the cultivator that was taking his order, the latter rushed making him a Happy meal.

Li qiye took the Happy meal before he ate it.

"Eww, truly as tasteless as ever, no wonder they changed the Menu."

"Let's go." Li qiye spoke to his maids before he left.

His journey however was just beginning for the Dao of the heavenly burger is infinite.

5