Day 7
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before finally stepping into an accidental encounter with Sarah, Melinda kept the secret of another important encounter in her memory. A dark encounter where she comes face to face with Wijaya, an old woman who lives in the shadows of the supernatural world. This time, their encounter unveils the curtain on the mysterious events behind the story.

The sun shone warmly on the front porch of the house, where they both sat in necessary silence. Before long, Melinda began to uncover the layers of secrets she had been keeping. She told Wijaya about all the unexpected things about the boy, and the mysterious changes that were slowly creeping into every corner of the old house.

In the middle of their conversation, Melinda took out an object. A white string that looked crumpled and dirty was placed on the table. Wijaya stared at it with an understanding gaze, yet secretly held meaning behind its seemingly ordinary appearance. So did Melinda, who could not hide the feeling that the object contained more secrets than its trivial appearance.

Through the stories they told, the chirping of the birds around them sounded more and more subtle, as if nature itself was involved in their intense conversation. Melinda expressed her suspicions about the boy, and asked Wijaya for help in unraveling this mystery. However, Wijaya instead gave Melinda a stern warning, "Excessive curiosity can lead you into danger." she said sternly.

Mrs. Wijaya's gaze then turned to the sky, and with deep misgivings, she revealed old knowledge about the full moon according to the Javanese calendar. In a worried tone, she emphasized that an event like this was likely to have unforeseen consequences.

"According to the Javanese calendar, the full moon will soon arrive. On that night, no one knows what will happen when the moon reaches its perfect peak. This place will become very dangerous. Melinda, to be honest, although I don't fully understand what you're talking about, but if you're asking about the connection between this thing and that child, maybe it's just a coincidence. That child is probably luckier because she has a special ability, which is why you brought her to this place."

With the sun starting to fade, the colors of the sky slowly turn orange and red as dusk falls. However, the story is not over yet. Reassuringly, Wijaya gave Melinda one last warning about the kliwon children. Her gaze was sharp as an owl, full of deep knowledge and experience.

"If I were in your shoes, I would probably end my suspicions right now. Basically, meddling in that kliwon boy's business is tantamount to suicide."

The encounter with Wijaya has shaken Melinda's beliefs and brought her into an unexpected world. She ponders the meaning of the memorial and is increasingly compelled to dig deeper into the child who brought so much mystery into her life.

0