1: A Story
430 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo! My name is... hehe, that's not too important, just skip that part, okay!

Let's start from the beginning. I am a man from Japan, yup, Japan. I am an orphan living in an orphanage.

Life there is safe and comfortable, and I'm pretty happy about that. But actually, I'm hiding a secret, a secret that's not really important to tell, but I'll explain it anyway.

I have a secret, where I have a good memory, not just good, but too good! You could say I have a super memory or something.

I can remember everything since I was born. I remember being born in a forest, my parents had an accident and fell off a cliff into the forest. Only my mother survived to give birth to me.

With all her strength, my mother gave birth to me. After seeing that I was safe, she gave me a talisman necklace with a name on it. Then, some people came down because they saw the accident. My mother passed away at that moment, and all I could do was cry for both of them.

I was taken in by a man who witnessed the accident. After being treated at the hospital, the police took me to an orphanage, where I was raised and grew up.

Because of my super memory, I excelled in every subject at school.

When I became an adult, the house that was inherited from my parents was given to me. I finally started living there, and since then, I've been living my life.

I often spend my time reading comics, novels, or watching anime and movies.

Because of my memory, it's hard for me to live with others, which is why I remained single until I turned thirty.

Why only until then? Because when I was withdrawing money from the bank, suddenly a group of terrorists entered and started shooting everywhere, killing me instantly.

But who would have thought that I would be reborn in an alternate world, where I have parents? There, I realized that I was born into an extraordinary family.

I was born into a family of Yokai Hunters, yup, Yokai! It's really crazy, but because I was born into a family of Yokai Hunters, I decided to become strong so that I wouldn't die foolishly like in my previous life.

With my super memory and knowledge of abilities from various anime, comics, novels, and movies, I became very strong, or you could say strong enough for my world's level.

There, I reached a power equivalent to that of a god, but I'm not a god. Why? Because being a god has its weaknesses. If you're a good god, you'll be weak against evil things, and vice versa. If you're an evil god, you'll be weak against good things.

It also requires followers or worshippers to achieve the goal of becoming a god. And if you lose followers, worshippers, or people's trust, you'll weaken and eventually be killed.

That's why I don't want to become a god. Because I became so strong, I decided to explore various worlds.

Well, there's not just one world, there are various worlds throughout the universe, even beyond the universe. Some worlds are very primitive, some are equivalent to Earth, but the last world I visited was incredibly strong and dangerous. Just arriving there, I could already feel the pressure from various powerful creatures.

And one of those powerful creatures came and attacked me. I had to escape and ended up in a void space. In the end, my wounds couldn't heal properly, and I died.

But hulala, who would have thought that I would get another chance? In this life, I was born again.

From a teenage girl, around seventeen or eighteen years old, I was abandoned in a small alley. But then, a married couple came and took me in, making me their child.

17