4: Night Stroll
263 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passes quickly, in an instant I have turned five years old, well it has been two years since I obtained the Shaman Mantra made of Kamifuda.

In these two years, I decided to train my body because I finally realized that I have a very weak body!

Yes, this body is very trash! Useless! Completely weak, so I trained my body so that I wouldn't faint during fights.

Even so, it's better to have a trash body than a good one, because it will attract Souls, Spirits, and other creatures to take over my body.

In these two years, I have also tried to train my sword technique, yes I also use a sword, have I mentioned that I am very skilled in swordsmanship?

Yes, I am incredibly skilled in using a sword, even the Sword God cannot defeat me, that's how great I was in the past.

But now I am very weak, in recent years, I have also finally learned that I live in the Shibuya District in Tokyo Prefecture.

And you idiots! Those who think Tokyo is a city! You're damn wrong! Tokyo is one of the forty-seven prefectures!

I am very annoyed with someone who refers to Tokyo as a city, I mean it's really annoying.

Shibuya is one of the beautiful and very comfortable districts, but sometimes at night, this place can be very crowded, well it seems like this area is not peaceful.

In a few months, there will be explosions everywhere, of course, it doesn't affect the real world, and only happens in the Spiritual World.

A world that can only be accessed by those who have strong Energy or are part of the Supernatural World.

I have trouble sleeping because every time I try to sleep, I enter the Spiritual World, it's really annoying.

Although I could refuse, it would make me unable to sleep, so today I intend to go for a night stroll to see what is really happening.

During these five years, I have not had any contact with the Supernatural World, why? Because I am still a child!

Many may wonder why I haven't been forced into the Dimensional World or also known as the Spiritual World, like now, that's because my Energy was not strong enough before, and at that time the boundaries of the Dimensional World did not reach where I live, but due to the expanding battles, the Dimensional World finally reached me and made me enter the Dimensional World.

If I become stronger, I can easily refuse the Dimensional World that forces its way into me, but right now I am still too weak for that.

Finally, the night has come, because I haven't created a shape-changing Mantra or a specific item that can change my appearance, I can only wear the Red Horned Oni Mask and a Black Cloak.

Oh my, I stand out so much, haah it's time to go!

...

In a certain place, a group of people in black cloaks are cornering three individuals, two adults and one child.

The three individuals consist of an adult man and an adult woman, with a little girl around four or five years old, who is unconscious and being embraced by the injured woman, as well as the injured man holding a katana sword.

"You two have done well to escape while taking care of the child, but now you are injured and can't go anywhere anymore, just hand over the little girl! And I will let you live!" One of the cloaked group shouted.

13