14: Don’t Be Dazzled by Small Things
84 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This girl apparently possesses a Shinseina aitemu (Holy Item) within her, and judging from the energy emitted by her Shinseina aitemu (Holy Item), it is highly likely that it is at the Jitsuryoku-sha (Talented) level. In other words, this girl will be capable enough to protect herself in the future," Ken spoke and took a deep breath.

After that, Ken stood up and cleaned the dirt and dust off his clothes.

"What's wrong? Why is everyone silent? It's just a silly object that only a few people possess, why are you all so amazed?" Ken asked with a confused expression. For Ken, Shinseina aitemu (Holy Item) and Norowareta aitemu (Cursed Item) were not something to be taken seriously.

Because both items would not be beneficial if used by someone who is not suitable, like a skilled swordsman choosing to use a bow instead. Therefore, it is foolish and unlikely to succeed in catching prey.

In Ken's previous life, when he was still on Earth, he didn't pay much attention to Holy Items or Cursed Items because, to him, they were just objects. And objects can break or be destroyed, so Ken cared more about skills and knowledge than anything else.

So for Ken, seeing someone possess a Shinseina aitemu (Holy Item) and Norowareta aitemu (Cursed Item) was not particularly amazing or extraordinary because they were just objects created when someone was born.

"Aren't you amazed?" Suddenly, a member of the Aosagi-bi race brought by Ken asked, voicing the question that everyone in the enclosed room had.

"It's just a silly object that only a few people possess. Don't be too dazzled by small things. Relics and artifacts are much better than silly objects like this," Ken spoke with a cold tone.

"Why? Aren't relics and artifacts mostly without elements? What's so good about them?" The man from the Aosagi-bi race asked again with a puzzled expression.

"Haaah... Holy Items and Cursed Items can only be used by someone who possesses the Light and Darkness elements. But for other elements, both items are not very useful. Relics or artifacts are much better because they have various functions and variations," Ken explained clearly so that no one would ask again.

"Although the Light and Darkness elements are the strongest, right?" Miyu, the wife of the Tashi Clan Leader, asked Ken.

"Yes, but those two elements are intertwined and not included in the category of the Five Basic Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Earth. So those two elements are not very reliable. That's why I say Holy Items and Cursed Items are just silly objects. Don't be too dazzled. There are many amazing things out there. You're only seeing the smallest part of all the amazing things I've seen," Ken spoke so that they wouldn't take Holy Items and Cursed Items too seriously.

"Now that the problem here is resolved, the girl will wake up in a few hours or a day later. Let's go to the Aosagi-bi Clan. You! The man who was the previous Leader of the Tashi Clan, come with me to the Aosagi-bi Clan!" Ken spoke and immediately walked out, leaving everyone still shocked and amazed by Ken's words about the various amazing things out there.

Well, that's not wrong. Ken has seen many things throughout his long life, after all, he is over a thousand years old.

Hello, dear readers! I have created a Patreon account! You can read far ahead on Scribblehub by becoming a part of my Patreon! For just 2 dollars, you can read 20 chapters ahead! 

Support me: Patreon.com/Kevin_Ken

Patreon me:)

7