17: Reasons Behind the Theft of Sacred Treasures
184 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ken, who was injured, continued to vomit blood, and sweat kept flowing out. After continuously vomiting a large amount of blood, Ken finally stopped bleeding.

Then Ken immediately used various Spells to heal himself. After using the healing Spell dozens of times, Ken finally felt a little better.

In the end, Ken felt much better and decided to rest there for a while. For several hours, Ken continued to rest until it was almost morning because the clock showed 3 in the morning. Therefore, Ken prepared to stand up because he would have trouble if his parents found Ken's room empty.

After rushing back home, Ken finally arrived in front of his house. Then Ken immediately tried to sense his surroundings. After not finding anyone around, Ken quickly jumped to the second floor, which was his bedroom, and then entered his room.

Then Ken immediately decided to sleep, ignoring everything else.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the residence of the Aosagi-bi Clan, the Clan Leader, along with the Elders and the wife of the Clan Leader, were gathered.

The Clan Leader just silently stared at his wife, who looked worried and pale, while the Elders decided to remain silent and wait for what would happen next.

"Risa, what did you actually do? Why is the Sacred Treasure found in your clothes? Did you really steal and hide the Sacred Treasure?" The Clan Leader started the conversation.

"I'm sorry, my love. I truly apologize. Please forgive me... It was my fault. I stole the Clan's Sacred Treasure because... Because I... Because I still can't forget about my older sister. I know she has done wrong, but... But she is the older sister I love the most." The wife of the Clan Leader named Risa spoke to reveal what actually happened.

So, Risa used to have an older sister named Rika, but one day Rika intended to steal one of the Ancient Weapons of the Clan, which had been sealed for a long time. Therefore, Rika was caught and detained for her actions.

The reason Rika did such a thing was that she didn't want her younger sister, Risa, to marry the Aosagi-bi Clan Leader, who was known as a Youkai who liked to violate human women. Therefore, Rika stole the Ancient Weapon to have enough power to escape with Risa, although in the end, Rika was caught and detained.

But because of the act of stealing the Ancient Weapon, Rika was decided to be imprisoned in an object, which was the Clan's Sacred Treasure, where the Treasure could seal someone inside a Glass Mirror, which could seal anyone. Risa, who knew about this, was deeply saddened and wanted to save her older sister.

Therefore, recently Risa tried to steal the Sacred Treasure because she remembered her older sister. In the end, Risa was caught because of Ken's actions.

"Just because of that? Because of that woman who is a thief? You went as far as committing a serious crime, like stealing the Sacred Treasure!" The Clan Leader shouted and slammed the wood.

This shocked Risa and she remained silent for a long time, only able to bow her head, not wanting to see the current appearance of the Clan Leader.

Risa was heartbroken to hear her husband trivialize this issue, even though it was very important to her because she loved her older sister so much.

Hello, dear readers! I have created a Patreon account! You can read far ahead on Scribblehub by becoming a part of my Patreon! For just 2 dollars, you can read 20 chapters ahead! 

Support me: Patreon.com/Kevin_Ken

Patreon me:)

6