Homecoming.
64 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A bit about the Title... As mentioned in a previous note, Amber, who this story was primarily for, And I, had similar tastes. Food, Books, movies... A certain Girl... But mostly Music. The title of the Story is A reference to a line From a Linkin Park song... Faint... She said it was how she felt, whenever life got to be too much... When it felt like Everyone could see how broken she was inside. So i named the story after that line... what line you Ask? This one: "I am... a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard. Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact That everyone can see these scars"...

So i hope this story resonates  with all you beautiful people out there, Who have scars they try to hide... Never forget, You are Beautiful. Don't let ANYONE tell you different. I wish i had said it to Amber more... Because she was. If there is some cosmic reward, some grewt afterlife... i only pray that my Lovely Ladies Made it there safely, and are happy... My Two, Beautiful, Broken Angels... My love for them is eternal.

I hope Everyone finds someone to love like that...

We are nearing the end... just a few chapters to go. I hope You all Enjoy it.

A week after my sight returned, I was allowed to go home... but For some reason, Mom Took me Shopping before going hoke.

"Sigh. We need some things. Candy, Did the doctors tell you anything this morning?"

"No? We're they supposed to?"

"I guess not. But it would make this easier. When the Nanites is your blood suddenly reactivated, they triggered a Cellular Reaction. According to your father, this, well... you'll go through Something."

"Huh? Whaddya mean?"

"Well... remember how the first Time changed your gender? Apparently, they stopped prematurely, to let your body and mind adjust. But when they deactivated, the process they stopped restarted... and now. They're accelerating it."

"Mom. You're scaring me. What's gonna happen to me?"

"Puberty. I know, you've already been through it once, as a boy... but before, the nanites, stopped it midway. So..."

"Wait. So my body will..."

"Change more, yes. In fact, it already has. You probably didn't notice, but Your chest is already a full inch larger. And probably pretty tender. So... we have to buy you new underwear. Some that are adjustable. So, we are going to Mr Franklin's shop, Georgia called in a favor for me. But now, I owe her one... And what she asked is a DOOZY. Soooo... you'll be joining me for that."

It turned out, what mom had to do was Wear her hair in twintails for a full day, while accompanying Aunt G to a Beauty Spa/Hot spring... also owned by Mr Franklin. I was forced along... but I found myself enjoying it. Especially the Hot-Springs... Apparently, Dad took Katie to an amusement park, because she was too young to come with us, kids weren't allowed. And thats when the truth hit me. This wasn't some random Favor Repayment... so, as we checked in, I asked her.

"Mom. This thing... You lied about it, Didn't you?"

"Why do you say that, Sweetie?"

"Because of the rules here. I just realized what happened while I was in the hospital, because I can go in here."

"I was wondering when you would realize it. Happy Birthday, Candy. But don't tell Georgia you figured it out, she wanted to surprise you."

"Okay." My birthday had passed while I was unconscious... I had turned 18. 18, and my body was changing like a 12 year-olds. Just much faster. "Oh god, I'm gonna be huge!"

"Wait, what?"

"If... if my Breasts were already this big... and they're getting bigger... Will I even be able to walk without tipping over?"

"PffftHahahahaha! Oh my god... I can't stop picturing it... hahahaha!"

"MY! What's so Funny, Ladies?" Aunt G had arrived. Mom told her what I'd said.

"Oh, you lucky Bitch! First you get a free, Genetic Transition, and now you get bigger breasts? That is simply UNFAIR!"

We got to our Rooms, and there was a cake waiting. And an embarrassing gift from Aunt G that she said was "for the future." Then winked at me.

I opened it. It was a very Skimpy Negligee, with Thigh-high Stockings, A garter belt, and... Crotchless panties.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVER NEED THIS!"

"Now, Sugarplum, we all know there will come a day when you have someone you'll want to see you wearing that. Also, You'll notice the chest is Nonexistent... thats to give them easy access, if you know what I mean."

"MOOOOM! MAKE AUNT G STOOOOP!"

Mom was laughing. The traitor. And this gift was getting sealed away in the forbidden drawer... well... maybe not FOREVER.

Leave it to Aunt G to think Fetishwear is a good gift.

______________________________________

After the spa day, and some shopping, where we learned by chest had grown by 4 inches overnight, we went home... and I got a second surprise. Dad had remodeled my room. My Fullsize mattress had been replaced with a Queen-Sized Four-poster bed, With purple Silk Curtains(but no canopy)... but all the walls and ceiling were painted black... the bed was COVERED with my entire Plushie collection, Rabbits, owls, foxes, and Cats EVERWHERE. The Little Doll Ellen had given me all those years ago was sat in the corner, Flanked by The Fox Alex had given me, and An old Teddy Bear from when I was a baby, that my Maternal Grandmother had sent. I'd never met the woman, as she had cut off all ties to Us when mom supported Aunt G When she came out as Transgender. The woman was apparently Very Cruel, and hyperreligous... so I'm rather glad I was never around her.

I noticed Katie was literally vibrating next to dad... "can I show her? Please?"

"Haha... go ahead."

"YAY!" And I was Pulled by my Thirteen Year old sister towards my bed, and forced to lay down. "QUICK, MY LOVELY ASSISTANT! HIT THE LIGHTS!" Dad, laughing like crazy, hit the switch. Blackout curtains made the room extra dark... then I saw it. On the walls, ceiling, And floor... Glow in the dark paint in various colors, made to look like a Nebula in space... the "stars" on the ceiling arranged to spell out CANDACE... Everywhere I looked, purple and pink Spirals of glittery paint, With specks of blue, white, red, and green... it was like I was floating on a cloud in space. Before I realized it, I was crying... it was just so pretty... I don't recall getting up, but I was suddenly at the door, hugging my dad.

"I love it, dad... thank you..."

"Happy Birthday, Kiddo. Now... You should get changed, Your Friends are on the way over, and we'll be having a barbecue.

So, the lights came on, and I went to get dressed... I had a new outfit mom had bought me... something i fell in love with the moment i saw it, cute, but not ultra Feminine... it could be described as Punk Goth.

I was nervous though... I'd never worn such a tight shirt before, or one that Exposed my belly.

A Tight white Tank-top Shirt that stopped just below my Chest. A matching Black Skirt, with Black lace leggings, a black mesh overshirt with sleeves. And a Black Choker, with A little Fox-charm on it. Oh, and Black quarter-inch Heels.

When I walked into the kitchen, a deep voice said "Oh my god, Candy! Hey, does that Collar come with a leash!"

Naturally, I turned very red. Which Is Coincidentally the name of the person responsible. "Oh dear, I beleive I've triggered the Blush Switch!" He patted his legs. "Come here, puppy!" 

So Naturally, I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him. Not actually looking at what I'd grabbed. 

"HOLY SHIT! SORRY, ILL STOP, DAMN!"

And of course, mom came into the room, and saw what I'd done..fine...

"Candy? Mind telling me why there's a knife Sticking out of the wall?"

"Knife?  I didn't throw a..." I looked past Red... to the Large butcher knife buried an inch into the wall. "OH MY GOD, I THREW A KNIFE! OH GOD, I DIDN'T CUT YOU, DID I!"

"NO... no... I'm Fine... might need to change pants, but... it was my fault. Shouldn't have taunted you on the new style. I'll um... I'll be right back." As He walked past me, I heard him mumbling. "She threw,a knife. It passed so close to my face... GOD that was HOT."

______________________________________

After a few minutes, the part was gearing up... And Alex arrived.

He and Red kept High-fiving, a smug look on their faces.

Then came gifts. Alex's mom and sisters had sent me three kinds of Nail-polish. Alex Had given me Some Weird looking Plush Alien... not sure what it was, but it was kinda Cute. Red Had Given me A Box of candy, as he didn't know me that well... I showed them my room... then after dinner...

"Actually, there is One more gift, Candy. A joint gift from Red and I." Alex began... and handed me a box, then went as far away as he could. I knew then it was a prank of some kind.

I opened the box... It was a Fuckin Leash. The two idiots High-fived. And I started to go over, to gripe at them, When I walked into Dad coming back from the Grill... with a cup of Drink in his hand.

It spilled on me, and my shirt turned transparent. And that's when Alex broke.

"Holy...boobs! I mean... boobs. No wait... um... boobs..."

I covered myself "Stop staring, you jerk!"

"Boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs..."

Red waved his hand in front of Alex's face. "Yo! Alex. You okay dude?" He shook him.

"Shit, I think he's gone catatonic."

"Boobs... boobs... w... wh... WHY ARE THEY BIGGER?" Alex turned red. "I mean... i... i... Holy Shit, I gotta go... why am I so stupid, why did I get distracted by my best friends chest, WHY ARE THEY BIGGER? No, that's not important..." He walked out the door. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!"

Red laughed... "He Got Booblinded. Blinded by a nice Pair... I do not blame him, You've got some NICE ones. Well... gotta go!" And Red ran off, laughing... 

"Dad?"

"Yes Candy?"

"I think I hate boys. Especially That one that used to be a girl."

"I understand completely. And I need to have some words with those two. By the way, why is there a dog leash?"

"Because my idiot friend saw my new Choker, then texted my Other idiot friend, who bought it, because thought it would be funny."

"I see. Yes. Definitely need to have a talk with those two. Possibly at an undisclosed location... with knives."

"I still don't really understand your job, dad... but don't kill them."

"Oh, they'll be fine... as long as they apologize."

My dad was scary when he was angry. And those idiots had no idea. 

I went into my room. Locked the door. Then started laughing. "Heh... hahaha... Boob-Blinded... booblinded... hahaha! Stupid Red... Oh god, I broke Alex! Hahahaha!"

now, you have AGES for Candy(18) and Katie(13)... and can guess Red and Alex's ages.(17)

2