I think i like you…
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Candy POV

"... I think I might like you... a lot. Romantically."

I froze. That was awkward. Red was living up to his name, both halves of it, And it took me a moment to process what he'd just said... my heart was racing, and I suddenly felt... off.

"Sorry, i know you probably aren't interested, I mean, you probably like girls considering..."

I watched his face Start to fall, a sad look beginning to appear... and my chest hurt. Why?... oh crap. I... Oh. OH! Well, holy shit. So that's what this is... cool.

"I, uh... I think I'll go now... sorry..."

I didn't know what to say. I just knew i couldn't let him leave. So i acted on instinct. As Red turned to leave, I grabbed his arm, and pulled him back toward me... i don't know what happened, it's a blank, but suddenly He's got a shocked look on his face, and I'm kissing him.

I'm. Kissing. Red. And it feels NICE... his stiffened body relaxed, as he melted into me... leaning against me... until I broke the kiss...

"Hey Red? Ditto."

______________________________________

Red POV

Oh god, oh God, ohgodohgodohgodohgod! Whaddo I do? She's...She's... KISSING ME! Oh god, her lips are so soft, and warm and... she tastes like her name... oh... she broke away...

"Hey Red? Ditto."

Those words made my heart soar...

then giggling from a nearby bush, and the sound of a camera Shutter, made me turn Crimson.

______________________________________

Ellis and Ena POV

We followed the kids, listening to their chatter about music, films, and hobbies...

They both seemed excited about these new Groups, One Way and Lion of Kings... Ena made a note of that. It's hard to buy for our baby, and he'll be 18 soon.

Then the glowfish came out... we were in the bushes, on the terrace... when it happened...

"... I think i might like you... a lot. Romantically."

He went for it... at first, the girl seemed stunned... but then Red started panicking, and trying to escape, and the look on her face changed... from shock, to surprise, to acceptance... then a faint blush... 

She grabbed his hand, causing him to turn around... and moved forward, meeting his lips in a fiery kiss.

"Whoo-mph!" Ellis swiftly covered Ema's mouth.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry."

The kiss lasted several minutes...

"Hey Red? Ditto."

We saw the joy on his face... but couldn't hold back the giggling... they were about to kiss again, when Ema took a picture with her phone... Red Froze... then turned toward us, face Shining like a cherry...

"MOOOOOOOM!"

We knew the jig was up... So we did what any good mothers would do... Hightailed it outta there! 

"Gotta go! See you at home, sweetie!"

"You'll never take us alive! Oh, And Candy, Dear, it was nice Kinda Meeting you!"

We tool off... but Ema circled back while Red chased me.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM! WHY ARE YOU TWO SO... SO... THIS!"

"Nyahahaha! Because it's FUN! But you might wanna Intercept Ema!"

"What?" He turned to see Ema Talking to A very Red Candy. "MAMA! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!"

She took off... but not before yelling "We'll have a Double Date next time... ooh, or triple date, bring your parents along! BY THE WAY, THAT KISS WAS HOT! LUCKY BOY, RED!"

"DAMNIT MOMS!"

We made our escape...

"So... what were you saying to Candy?"

"Oh, nothing... just getting her mother's Phone number... I've got SO MANY pics to share, after all..."

"And she just gave it to you?"

"Yep. She's a sweet girl. She ALSO asked for a copy of the kiss photo."

"Oh? How... interesting... Heh..."

"Ready, Ellis Dear?"

"Oh yes, Ema Darling!"

""ANOTHER MATCHMAKING SUCCEESS FOR THE SCARLETTE CUPIDS! K/N-YAHAHAHAHAHA""

so yeah... this is a bit streamlined... using ""_"" for when they speak at the same time, actually naming them... and i apparently Foresaw the Rise of One Direction AND the Kings Of Leon...

But... What did yall think of the confession? And the KISS? 

BTW... what did Candy want a copy of the Kiss photo for? Find out Next chapter! Or now, you can find out now... Its gonna be her phone Background, and the source of much teasing.

Until next time... Ciao!

2