Meeting
60 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[London-King's Row]

Lena looked at crowds of omnics and people from different nationalities banding together and felt relieved that there is still a possibility of a future with no bloodshed

She energetically scanned the crowd to find many people with friends and couples 

All happily talking to each other. There was glint in their eyes that tells about their hopes for a better future.

Lena Oxton,Tracer,could not help but remember her days in overwatch,Surrounded by her friends.

While starring at them a sad glint flashed through tracer's eyes.

She was awakened by a bouquet of white flowers pushed towards her face.

Tracer was taken back and reflexively looked at the person holding the bouquet.

A blindfolded young man slightly taller then her with pure white hair was extended the bouquet towards her with a soft smile.

"For me?". She asked confused.

He nodded,"Don't worry over such trivial matters young lady. A person as beautiful as you will find your happiness soon enough".

Tracer looked at the flowers pushed towards her and recognized it as orchids symbolizing happiness.

"No,who are you?I think there has been a misunderstanding".She looked at the young man who crossed his arms and tilted his head.

"Misunderstanding? No, I am pretty sure that I felt sadness from you". 

Hearing him mention it tracer remembered her earlier stupor.

The young man sensing her realization became sure of his conjecture and smiled soothingly.

"See you were sad. Here take it".

Tracer was about to refuse but the man hurriedly forced the bouquet in her hands.

She looked at the smug young man and felt preplexed. She asked while furrowing her brows,"Who are you anyway?"

"Me? Ah.. I didn't introduce myself did I". The young man bowed with hand on his chest,"I am Noah Rhodes, A wandering priest and part time fortune teller searching for the meaning of my existence in this world".

Tracer nodded enlightened as to why he is wearing those ancient catholic robes.

"So, That's why you have that strange scammer tone".

Noah's smile twitched,"Scammer?"

"Yes, I was worried from the moment I laid eyes on you if I had fallen for a scammer who uses and discards inocent and beautiful woman like me for money". She continued seemingly ignorant of the worsening face of Noah,"But I was preplexed and wondering if there really is someone this amateurish and foolish enough among scammers to dress as a shady magician".

"Well...it has a mysterious charm to it". Noah rebuked with a voice as low as mouse.

"Mysterious charm, no way! Which century are you living in! Nowadays you look like a begger that doesn't have anything else to wear! You should be grateful that I am skilled in history that's why I atleast knew that it is a religious outfit". Tracer said in an exaggerating tone.

"Is it really that bad?". Noah said in a small voice that tracer was barely able to hear and looked down depressed.

Getting no answer Noah looked up towards her. Seeing her mischievous smile he instantly understood that he has been fooled.

An annoyed expression appeared on his face. "Hmph! Whatever! We both are single anyway".

Tracer tilted her head,"Single?No, I am in a healthy and lovey dovey relationship relationship with my girlfriend for four years now".

Noah also tilted his head and said in a Reassuring tone,"You don't have to lie you know. I mean we are kind of in a  similar boat."

"No,how did you get such an idea?". Tracer looked at him, bewildered.

"Weren't you feeling sad while looking at them". Noah looked pointed towards the crowd.

Only now that tracer has reliased that the crowd she was looking at is filled with couples. No,not only them all the people around here are couples the only exception she could find after looking everywhere is her and noah.

"No,you have misunderstood... Forget that how can you tell anyway about what am I feeling? And can you even see with that thing on".Tracer was trying to clear the misunderstanding but didn't want to reveal her connection to overwatch.

Noah looked left and right to see if anyone was hearing. He indicated tracer to come closer to him.

Tracer grew curious at his secretive attitude and came closer.

"Actually,I am a clairvoyant",Tracer eyes widened in disbelief. She hurriedly looked up to conform the authencity of the information when she saw small playful smile on Noah's lips.

"How old are you to still believe in superpowers",Noah shook his head in disbelief.

Hearing him tracer grew embarrassed and a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

She was about to retort when a string of cheers interrupted her. 

"Looks like the events going to start". Noah said while looking towards the stage.

"Looks like it". Tracer replied absent mindly.

Tracer looked at Noah at her side,"So,is the blindfold really a tool to make people to believe you are authentic".

Noah didn't answer loudly but just nodded.

Seeing him concentrating on the speech tracer also grew silent.

.................

Noah stood still as the crowd of people were afraid,sad and angry at their leader's death but these fickle emotions were not what kept his mind in a daze.

Instead it was the emotions of the girl on the rooftop that touched him deeply.

Leah was the name she introduced herself with. She got excused herself when the ear bud of a certain guard stopped working.

Most likely professional to deduce an entire Assassination attempt from such a small problem.

But looks like she failed to stop the attempt as the results were laid bare in front of him.

In the vast expense of darkness he could feel many emotions but two were clear to see, A bright purple that felt like excitement most likely the assassin's while the other was even more noticeable a bright gold and yellow colour that felt like she is truly worried not mixed with other emotions or lies.

He is not calling other people as liers but it is very difficult for a person to geniounly worry for another even if the one shot was related to them.

Noah looked at the bright yellow temporal aura that exudes worry this time geniounly feeling dazed at her beauty.

...................

Tracer looked down at the distraught crowd and could feel tears well up in her eyes.

'No what should have I done?'.

'Why is this happening?Why can't we all live together without bloodshed?'.

'Is the world doomed to always be in war?'.

Tracer was woken up from her thoughts by the voice of the guards.

She looked towards the voice to see a white haired young man around his twenties dressed in ancient clothes moving towards the dead body of the assassinated omnic.

The guards,mistooking him as a suspect,tried to stop him but they all suddenly fell down. They tried to stood up but couldn't seemingly losing the ability to stand on their feets.

Instead of feeling panic the trained guards tried to shoot him while still lying down.

But the guns misfired! All of them! How can one be so damn lucky!

Tracer was also bewildered. She knew that young man with seemingly no fashion sense.

Arriving besides the dead body he extended his hands towards the body while a glowing white halo made from two scaleless white snakes biting each other's tails appeared on the back of head.

All the people felt memorized by the spectacle. Of course tracer was no exception.

The white haired man turned towards her with a indiscribable smile and a she heard a voice in her ears.

"I told you it has mysterious charm to it".

Before she could retort her eyes widened

Because all the parts of the dead omnic seem to rewind assambling itself back to assistance! Alive!

Tracer opened and closed her mouth several times but couldn't say anything but she didn't need to say anything because a female voice already expressed her confusion.

"HOW?!". 

Tracer looked at the blue woman who has shouted just now. She has the codename Widowmaker a former enemy of her.

She also has the same question and looked at the young man who has most likely done it but she couldn't find him.

He disappeared.

________________________________________________

2