Chapter 111 – Ishtar 02!
354 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere outside Orario.

...

...

Lucius headed to the Pleasure District in Orario, slicing through the city from the skies. As he neared the district, the environment became brighter and more vibrant, with the red lights of establishments and the buzz of the nightlife in the sexual activities of those seeking pleasure from the city's prostitutes.

He continued through the district until he reached Ishtar's headquarters. The place was like an anime with a large structure resembling a building. Lucius remained in the air, recalling the last time he was there, drunk, sleeping with that goddess, but today, he would make history.

With a fluid motion, he raised his hand, channeling his magic. Shadows around quickly fled as fireballs began to emerge in his hands, and people below quickly noticed the glow appearing in the middle of the suddenly dark sky. In an instant, the tranquility of the night would be shattered.

Inside Ishtar's family headquarters, the goddess Ishtar was gathered with her main team daughters. She stood majestically in the center of the room, her presence imposing and radiant.

"My dear daughters," Ishtar began, her voice resonating with authority and pride. "You have done an excellent job capturing Bell Cranel. With this, we will start the plan with the death stone and Haruhime tomorrow night."

Aisha Belka hesitated a bit before speaking. "Ishtar-sama, we did capture Bell Cranel, but what will we do if we have to face Lucius Drakenar from the Hestia family? We've seen his capabilities during the war game. He's not an easy opponent to handle."

Another Amazon, with a worried look, added, "Yes, he is known to be reckless and powerful. He might try to rescue Bell, and if that happens, we must be prepared."

Ishtar, listening attentively, maintained a serene expression, but her eyes reflected cunning astuteness. "Lucius Drakenar is, indeed, a famous name in Orario these days," she admitted. "However, we must not let fear dominate us. We have Phryne and level fours with us, we can handle him."

Ishtar's daughters exchanged uncertain glances, but the confidence of their goddess gave them some peace.

'No matter how reckless we are being, just the fact that I'm taking Freya's toy is worth the risk!' Ishtar smiled maliciously.

However, this thought was interrupted by an unexpected situation.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!* An explosion shook the entire structure of the headquarters with a deafening roar.

"What's that?!" Ishtar immediately demanded, frowning.

"An enemy attack?" Aisha commented.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

More explosions occurred, and even Ishtar had to lean on something to keep from falling. Windows began to shatter, and pictures fell from the walls with the tremors. Guards rushed into the room, their expressions marked by panic.

"We're under attack!" shouted one of the guards, trying to catch her breath. "Explosions are destroying and setting the building on fire."

Ishtar, frowning, quickly asked, "Who is behind this? Who would dare to attack the Ishtar family in our own territory?"

The guard replied, with a trembling but firm voice, "We have no confirmation, but... it all indicates they are high-caliber magical attacks. Fireballs are being shot from the sky..."

At that moment, a heavy silence fell over the room. Ishtar's daughters, exchanging worried glances, began to murmur among themselves, "Could it be him? Lucius Drakenar? He came so quickly..." They quickly started heading towards the exit to face the attacker.

In Orario's vibrant Pleasure District, the night usually filled with laughter and melodies was suddenly interrupted by a terrifying spectacle. The streets, generally occupied by prostitutes and clients seeking fun, were now filled with people looking up, fixated on a scenario of destruction and fear in the distance as flames began to light up the night.

Above them, the headquarters of Ishtar's family had become a target of attacks being fired from the sky. Fireballs, each glowing intensely against the night sky, descended in deadly arcs, striking the building with brutal force. With each impact, thunderous explosions echoed, tremors felt even on the streets below. Parts of the building crumbled, creating a shower of debris that twinkled amid the flames.

The fire, fueled by destruction, began to spread voraciously, engulfing sections of the building in a blazing inferno. The light of the flames painted the sky orange, casting a sinister glow over the streets of the district. Nearby brothels and bars were in a state of panic, with many seeking shelter, while others simply watched the destruction with wide eyes.

The streets of Orario were filled with citizens and adventurers, all looking towards the Pleasure District with expressions of shock and concern. The series of explosions and bright flashes in the sky were visible even from a distance, sparking curiosity and fear in everyone.

People began to murmur among themselves, trying to understand what was happening. "Are you seeing this?" one adventurer asked another, pointing towards the flames.

"This looks serious... could it be some kind of attack?" a woman wondered, holding her child's hand while anxiously looking up at the illuminated sky.

Some citizens began to speculate about the origin of the conflict. "Is this an open war? A dispute between families?" a man asked, his voice laden with worry.

"Look where the explosions are coming from. It's the Ishtar family headquarters!" another exclaimed, pointing towards the burning building.

"But who would dare to attack the Ishtar family like this? This is madness!" a woman commented, shocked by the audacity of the attack.

Uncertainty and tension were growing among the crowd. Some were already calling for the intervention of the Ganesha family, fearing the conflict would spread and cause more destruction.

"There must be some reason behind this... but who would have the power and courage to do something like this?" pondered an experienced adventurer, staring intently at the distant flames.

As people discussed, at the site of the explosions, Lucius observed the destruction he was causing with an undeniable expression of satisfaction. His eyes gleamed at the sight of the explosions and the fire consuming the main building of the Ishtar family. He always appreciated more direct and explosive methods, and this occasion was no exception.

With a smile on his face, Lucius focused even more, intensifying his attack. Raising his hands, he began to conjure multiple Chronos Chaos spheres, each pulsating with blue energy. With graceful yet precise movements, he launched the spheres one after another, targeting strategic points of the building.

As the spheres hit their target, they exploded in waves of temporal energy, causing even more destruction. Parts of the building crumbled, windows shattered, and the flames spread even faster, consuming everything in their path.

'Where are the opponents? This is so easy...' Lucius commented, having seen only a few guards, but nothing significant as he cast magic. The main force of the family had not yet appeared.

He finally noticed the Ishtar family's adventuresses emerging in panic from the burning building. Without hesitation, he intensified his attack, aiming directly at them. His hands conjured some spheres heading towards the unfortunate amazons.

When the spheres hit the ground, they exploded with a bang, opening huge fissures in the earth. The impact was so powerful that it shook the ground, throwing chunks of stone and dust into the air. The Ishtar family's adventuresses, unable to react in time, were caught in the chaos. Screams of terror and surprise mixed with the noise of the explosions and the crackling of magic as they were thrown like rag dolls.

Lucius, motionless in the air, continued to launch his magic at the building. As the building endured a few more attacks before starting to collapse, a group of adventuresses emerged from the building, the main team with their goddess looking at all the chaos with stunned eyes.

"What's happening here?! Where's Phryne?" Ishtar demanded. She looked up at the sky and, raising her voice towards Lucius in the air, demanded to know who was responsible for the attack. "Who's doing this? Show yourself!" she shouted, her voice echoing through the area.

In response, Lucius descended slowly from the skies, his figure standing out in the darkness of the night as he let his cloak sway with the wind. He flew lower, stopping at a safe but clearly visible distance to Ishtar and her daughters. A small, confident smile played on his lips, revealing his pleasure in the situation.

Lucius looked directly at Ishtar, his eyes shining with a tone of defiance. "It's been a while since I've seen you, Goddess Ishtar," Lucius smiled.

"You... you're Lucius Drakenar?!" Ishtar couldn't help but look stunned. She had seen the most famous name in Orario at the moment but hadn't paid much attention. Now, seeing him up close, she recognized him as the boy she had slept with some time ago, thinking he was just anyone to satisfy her needs at that moment.

"I see you remember me, well... anyway, I'm here to rescue my family member," Lucius spoke calmly.

"You can't just launch an attack like this; the guild will never let you get away with it. You don't have any proof of your accusations either," Ishtar spoke angrily.

"You are mistaken, Ishtar. I have permission to attack you, not just to attack you, but the higher-ups of the guild have given me permission to destroy your family. You are being accused of planning a coup d'état involving the city of Orario in a civil war, so your family is now classified as criminal," Lucius declared each word loudly.

"What...?!" Ishtar spoke in disbelief at Lucius's words, while her daughters frowned at this.

*Boom!* Suddenly, the wall next to the building exploded, and a giant woman, far from the standards of beauty that Lucius knew, appeared with the ground trembling at her every step.

"So you're the one causing trouble in our house?" Phryne asked, looking at Lucius as she approached the other adventuresses.

"It's about time, at least I hope you give me a challenge, level 5 amazons," Lucius didn't feel fear but was excited. Once again, he would face an entire family alone, something he's been doing quite a lot lately.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

14