Chapter 1.07 – Floor One IV
3.3k 13 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fiona blinked. Her front. Right. It made sense, she'd have to be completely satisfied, and if she still had sore muscles she wouldn't be.
She turned around, facing her companion. Liddy, whose cheeks were completely flush, was looking away, with a slightly blissful slightly embarrassed look on her face.
"So... Which part of your front is sore" Fiona asked, as she looked down at the delicious body. Incredibly lean, tight abs flowing into muscular strong thighs. Liddy's chest was small, two pert wonderful globes just covered by two thin strips of fabric. Fiona was not going to look at her friend's groin unless she had to. She could not handle that.
This was the body of someone who had dedicated their life to athleticism. To combat.
Fiona was next to her friend again, paying very close attention to what Liddy was telling her as the sea-gnome poked and prodded at her own body, searching for soreness.
"My.. uhm, chest." The little woman blushed again. This was so awkward, but Fiona was absolutely lying if she didn't admit that she found it unbelievably hot. And she was, completely lying to herself. This was just a friend helping a friend get a stat bonus. Nothing more.
Liddy kept touching "My.. Around my hips, and whole legs. And weirdly, my hands? I think - I think that would do it."
Ok. Fiona could do this. "I'm gonna, sit over you again. Better angle" She didn't wait for an answer, but Liddy was nodding as before Fiona was straddling her again, facing down her legs, the berserker ass facing the sea-gnome directly, who could not help but stare directly ahead.
Fiona was completely unaware of the admirer behind her, and very pointedly made sure to not look directly down at Liddy's loins, instead placing her hands on her friend's knees and pulling them back until she found her hip bones. She gently kneaded the strong quads beneath her digits, pushing and pulling and relieving tension, working up and into the hips - the obliques, stretching and squishing the tense, sore muscles. She could feel the gnome wriggling beneath her, letting out little gasps and groans due to her administrations.

"Is this good?" She asked, unsure still. "Yes, it's.. It's great." Fiona continued, doubling her efforts. It felt nice, making someone feel nice. She could get used to it - if only to improve her stats.

She worked her friend's legs one by one, taking immense satisfaction in every noise she managed to extract from the smaller woman. Her knuckles kneading muscles all the way down until she got to the tops of her feet. Once done, she gingerly placed the gnome's legs back down on the soft sleeping bag, visibly seeing them more relaxed. Tension removed.
Right. Fiona shifted around, suddenly face to face with her friend.
"So.. chest. Pectorals. Not, you know..." Fiona wasn't sure how to approach it. "I'm okay to touch? I feel like I have to ask." Liddy nodded. "Ye-yes. Thanks. Go ahead" Right Fiona told herself. Lied to herself. This was a muscle-relaxing massage. Not a sexy one, as her hands placed on top of Liddy's perfectly little globes, nipples visibly hard through the fabric.

Absolutely nothing sexy. The pink dust between them from earlier had intensified, Fiona sensing the link between them growing stronger and stronger, as her hands cupped Liddy's breasts, her thumbs searching for the tense muscle beneath and pushing into it. Rubbing them. There couldn't be much left now. She worked around the soft mounds, finding the muscle beneath as Liddy let out little soft breaths, Fiona gently dragged her fingers along the skin, softly pushing into the muscle and relieving tension as best as she could, until her friend's chest felt relaxed. Calm. Perfect.

If she was honest with herself - and there was absolutely no chance of that - she kept going quite a bit longer than she needed.
"Hands next" Fiona whispered. She picked one of the much smaller hands up in hers. Knuckles bruised, fingers sore - strangely, nails done very nicely, with an ocean green and blue coat. Fiona appreciated that, it looked cute.
She held the limb gently, Liddy letting Fiona hold it as she softly rubbed the calloused palm, and stroked the back of the hand. Gently, soft circles with slight, but firm pressure from her thumb. She took each finger, softly squeezing and stroking the finger. These were hands that fought, that worked. Hard hands. Fiona tried to give them the best relief she could, as she felt the intensity of the link between her and Liddy nearing a peak.
She took Liddy's second hand, paying even more attention to it, holding it up to her face. It was her sole focus, everything she had gone into massaging the smaller woman’s hand, to relax it, to make it feel appreciated. As she finished, she brought it to her lips and gave it a little kiss. Pink speckles swirled around Liddy’s hand, circling down her arm and covering her whole body, ending with a flash.

**SYSTEM MESSAGE**
[User Satisfied]
[Fiona Ragehammer has received a permanent +1 To Dexterity]

Both women remained silent for a moment, Fiona sat on top of her smaller friend. That had been -intense. Platonic, clearly. But incredibly intense.
"Did it work?" Liddy asked, finally, after a near eternity. Fiona nodded.
"Yep. +1 Dexterity. Permanently."
Liddy's eyes shot open.
"That's incredible. That’s what you get from level up. And that’s rank one? This ability is unheard of. That’s unbelievable."
"I certainly don't mind earning stats like this" Fiona immediately blushed and looked away. Why did she say that?
"I don't mind either - shame it's a one-time! Maybe it evolves" Liddy didn't seem too bothered. Clearly, she'd just done her friend a favor.
"Now - we were going to talk about something else and, erm." Liddy continued. "Is that because of me?" She sounded bashful again, as Fiona looked bad and completely avoided eye contact. Fiona wasn't sure what she was talking about, having been so incredibly absorbed in providing her friend with an excellent message, but suddenly she felt it. The straining against the fabric. The blood rushed to her loins.
As she looked down, the massive bulge of her loincloth threatened to break free any minute. She looked back at Liddy.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry, I just, I don't know. I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I get it, there was... there was a lot of touching. Even if it was just a massage." Liddy swallowed. Of course, it had just been a massage, Fiona had never thought anything else. A professional full-body massage between friends. "I... I don't think I can leave the room." Liddy said softly. "I'm... That massage really took it out of me. I feel dizzy. "

Fiona didn't say anything. She was completely, utterly still. Maybe if she didn't move she'd turn into stone.

Finally, Liddy spoke again.
"I... I don't mind if you do it while I'm here." A quick glance up at Fiona. "Maybe... I could watch. If you'd like that. If that would help." She'd looked away again.
"Just out of curiosity of course." Of course. What other reason would there be?
"Sure. Ok. Where should I... where do you want to watch from?" Fiona sputtered out. She wasn't opposed to someone watching, just as long as her friend was okay with it.
"You could... I don't know. You could stay there?" Liddy said, looking up at Fiona. "Only if it would help you of course." Fiona nodded.
"It's.. it's a nice view." They both blushed. "Are you sure you don't mind?"
"No, please. You helped me so." They were quiet for a moment. "And if it helps you... finish... faster then. We do have a dungeon to clear." Liddy seemed set in her choice, and that made sense they did have to clear it- there would be several days left, as far as Fiona understood. Liddy was just being helpful and efficient.
"Right. I'll-I'll suppose I start then"
"Go ahead"
Their faces were both several shades past scarlet, but Fiona was excited. She did enjoy showing off - even in a platonic, friendly way. She pulled the string on her hip that held her loincloth up and it softly fell down her legs, landing on Liddy’s tummy. The bulge was apparent, stretching her thong to its limits as she took a breath and pulled it aside.
The monstrous member flopped out, seeming even larger when next to the sea-gnomes short body. The big balls slapped against the sea-gnomes stomach, resting in the discarded loincloth.
"By the oceans that would break me." Liddy whispered. Had she thought about taking it? She couldn't have? It must have just been an impulsive, intrusive thought.
Fiona brushed it aside, her passions starting to build. She needed release. She needed to get ready to complete the dungeon. This situation was too much.
She reached down and grabbed her monstrous cock with one hand, the now familiar jolt of pleasure shocking her - amplified by Liddy's transfixed face. Fiona buckled over in pleasure, not having done a single stroke. Catching herself as she came face to face with one of the most beautiful creatures she'd ever seen.
Face to face with her friend. That’s what she meant. There were no other feelings or thoughts about Liddy. Friends helping friends.
"Are you OK?"
"Yes. Yes. It's just very... intense." Fiona started stroking herself slowly, looking away. But definitely not sitting up.
"You can look at me... if it helps" Liddy coughed out. Fiona's head snapped back, their eyes meeting, the human's lips slightly parting the only noise in the cave was her heavy breathing, the sound of her fist pumping her girthy, bulbous member.
"Is there anything... is there anything I can say?" Liddy blurted out again. "Anything that would help? Or you can" The gnome bit her lip slightly.
"You don't have to"
"I want to. If it would help"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes... your massage felt so good. I just want to help"
Fiona wanted nothing more than to ravage the woman below her, but she clearly wouldn't want that. She was building quickly, her first sexual interaction of any manner with another person. In person. If this was sexual, and not just friends helping friends.
"Could you... could you call me names?"
"Names?"
Fiona nodded, her breath heavy. "Slut. Filth." Even saying it herself caused her to collapse further, her breasts pushing into the smaller woman who let out a gasp.
"Oh. Ohh." Something seemed to change in Liddy’s demeanor. "The big strong berserker likes being degraded like the little slut she is?"
Fiona moaned loudly, pre-cum splattering onto the toned abs of Liddy.
Liddy smiled, something had clearly swapped. "That's it. Show me what a dirty, filthy slut you are." She bit her lip again as Fiona's fist built up speed
"You love that don’t you, pretend to be all shy. All you want is for me to watch you. For someone to see you milk yourself, to see what a slut for your own cock you are" Fiona pushed her head into the girl's neck, nuzzling into the smaller woman who patted her on the back of her head. "That's it. Milk your slutty, monster cock for me." Fiona moaned into the gnome's neck, her breath against Liddy’s gills, causing her to gasp. Her fist moved faster and faster, the engorged member slapping between the two women as it was stimulated.
"You can cum on me" Liddy whispered into her ear. "I know it's what a degenerate slut like you would want. Make someone watch you jerk off, and cover them in cum" She spoke softly "Cum for me my little cock slut"
Fiona was lost, her vision a pink haze her mind gone as she felt the pressure finally release, her cock twitching with a single splurge of white rope, before erupting. Strand after strand of hot cum exploded between the two women, covering the two women as Liddy was grasping Fiona's head, pushing her into her neck. "Release it all. Cum for me" she whispered, as Fiona could only pant, drool leaking out of her open mouth, covering the floor, Liddy's neck, and hair.
She had no idea how long her cock had been pulsating when it stopped, and she collapsed onto the gnome with a spurt as her cock was sandwiched between them, and the copious amount of cum was squished. Fiona was gone in a moment of bliss.

148