Chapter 1.11 Floor One VIII
2.9k 3 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take them long before they found the boss arena, the morning having gone very similarly to the last few days. No new enemies on their third day, just a bit more intense, but the two adventurers made it through without incident. They'd fallen right back into the same routine - Fiona couldn't be sure, but it seemed Liddy stuck closer to her, making sure she didn't get hit.

They'd eventually made it here. A small opening led to a large room - an island sat in the middle of a lake, inside a large cave. In the middle of the island the boss. She - definitely a she - seemed like an adult, a large version of the Mushwitch. She had a large staff and - Fiona hated using this description for a mushroom - wide hips and large breasts. At least her stem was shaped like that, with two long legs, she was... Voluptuous. That had to be the word.

Her face was at least similar to the other Fungi creatures. Very tooth forward. The rest of her Fiona was ashamed to say, didn't do nothing to her the more forward and uninhibited part of her anatomy. 

Surrounding her was a veritable horde of sporelings, with a couple of Shroomen nearby. There was also the danger of just falling into the water - Liddy was not worried, but Fiona was not confident in getting back up quickly.

"Whatever happens, we look after each other." Liddy said, serious. Fiona nodded.
"Clear the smaller ones out first?"
"Yeah," The sea-gnome agreed. "You use your sweeping attacks, I'll go for the Shroomen."
"Ready?"

Their eyes met, steely gazes set, weapons ready they charged in in unison, Fiona first, Liddy & Timmy hot on her heels. She could feel the first level of Timmy's buff surging through her, as Liddy dove into the lake immediately, her powerful tail propelling her forward.

Fiona laughed as she launched herself, powerful legs pushing hard against the ground her hammer raised far above her before crashing into the creatures, caught unaware and stunned. 

All was silent for a moment, the Fungi needing to collect themselves almost, before they all rushed towards Fiona - at the same moment Liddy and Timmy shot out of the water like a torpedo, claws sinking directly into a Shroomen right at the edge, taking him out immediately. Fiona was already spinning, sweeping strikes throwing the creatures everywhere. The boss, seemingly was just observing. Stood in the middle, waiting, eyes glued to Fiona.

That suited the girls fine, and they made short work having fought the same monsters for several days now. As the last Shrooman fell, the boss creature - the Great Mushwitch - came to life with an ear-piercing shriek, her staff pulled from the ground as her gaze met Fiona's.

She raised her weapon and immediately shot out familiarlooking spores, Fiona twisting to the side barely avoiding them as Liddy darted in to slash as the creatures legs. The sporebomb exploded harmlessly to the side, and Fiona took the distraction Liddy provided as the Great Mushwitch turned towards the gnome, and got a great hammer swing in right to her side knocking her over. Dodging a return stroke with the staff, another spore bomb being deflected harmless into the air.

The next few minutes was a flurry of hammers, blades, staff and spores, the two adventurers moving rapidly and in perfect cohesion alternating who retreated and who attacked. Focusing on the creatures legs, they brought her down, falling onto the floor, no longer able to move. Liddy had retreated as part of the last exchange, Fiona raising her hammer to bring down the final blow.

"That was too easy" She smiled at Liddy, who smiled back for a moment. Suddenly the monk's eyes went wide. Fiona looked down and saw the creatures staff raised, in a last ditch effort, a death knell, but before either could react all FIona could see was a cloud of pink spores surrounding her. The Great Mushwitch collapsed, spent, as Fiona was surrounded by the spores from her last attack.

Fiona coughed, wildly, inhaling a large amount of them but... seemingly fine. Not disoriented at least.
"Are you okay?" Liddy shouted. Liddy. Fiona felt warm. Hot.
"Y-yeah" She managed. "It's just... I'm warm. Hot." Something was happening. 
"You sure?" Liddy squeaked. Liddy again... She was so unbelievably beautiful. Hot. 
"I'm just... Fuck whats happening"
"Fiona?"
Fiona could feel what was happening, turned away from Liddy. Her body was on fire, but more than anything her cock. Straining, throbbing, pushing against its thin cloth confines it refused to be restrain. It was painfully hard.
"I'm.. It's fine." Heavy breath, rapid panting. She sat down on her knees, punched her fists into the dirt. "It's.. I think it's a" Fuck... What was the word? "I can't.." She reached for her cock, but stopped herself. Hands trembling. "Fuck whats it called"
"Fiona? I'm coming over - I think the spores have dissipated"
"NO" Fiona burst out. Her cock hurt. It needed relief, and it needed it immediately. She could feel it throbbing, her balls swelling. "It's an... It made me horny" She said. Shame had gone out the window. "Painfully horny. I need. Stay away Liddy." She couldn't even look at her friend. She didn't want her to have to deal with this - it had to subside eventually.

"Oh." Liddy whispered. Fiona kept hammering the ground, wanting but not daring to touch her cock. To relieve herself. She didn't want to start, it felt like she would never stop. She ripped the string holding her loincloth on, and tore off her panties. At least that lessened the pain,her cock and balls swinging free. Lessened the pressure.
"Just stay away Liddy. It has to pass." She hoped. It had to.
"I hate seeing you like this"
"Its fine. I can.. I can handle it" She definitely couldn't. But she had to.
"I could... Could I help?" Liddy said meekly. Confidence faltering as she saw the pain her friend was in, her strong outbursts, but always  desire to relieve.
"Liddy... Don't joke about it. Are you sure? I don't know... I don't know how much I can control."Fiona hated admitting it. But she knew. This was a dam waiting to burst - if it burst, it burst.

Silence for a moment. Rustling. Shifting of feet.

"You can't put it in. I'd die. But yes. Use me."  

Fiona launched herself toward Liddy, now that she had permission she could do nothing to hold herself back. Shame, embarrassment, considerations of tomorrow had gone out the window. Fiona had a cock, and that cock needed to cum. Now.
She mounted Liddy, pinning her to the ground holding her arms over her head. She leant forward, breathing into her ears.
"Thank you." She whispered, before flipping the gnome over onto her stomach. She tore  Liddy's shoddy excuse for clothes off her enormous, well sculpted ass. The sarong was already gone, and the string of fabric protecting her modesty was easily ripped. Fiona let her cock fall in between Liddy's cheeks, both women gasping as it touched.
"It's... It's so warm" Liddy moaned, as Fiona hot dogged herself and started to rub her cock inbetween the gnomes asscheeks. She wanted to push it inside so badly, to fuck an inviting, warm pussy or ass. But she knew she'd really hurt Liddy. Anything but that.
"Oh fuck Fiona"
"You feel so good" Fiona moaned. Her hands grasped Liddy's hips and pulled them up, the gnome with her ass up, face planted into the ground.
"Your ass is so good, fuck" Fiona was barely aware of what she was saying. "Ohh - I want to put it in so bad." Openly moaning, as she slammed her powerful into Liddy, her cock rubbing up and down her plump bottom, her cock bumping into the gnomes tail. 

"You.. Use my thighs" Liddy moaned softly. Desperate to help her friend.

Fiona pulled her cock back and tried to push it inbetween the gnomes thighs just below her wet pussy. Liddy spread her thighs slightly letting the larger woman squish her cock in, sandwiching them between her meaty things. The top of her bumpy, fat cock parted the smaller womans pussy lips, her wetness drenching Fionas member.

"Ohh yes, that feels incredibly" Liddy exclaimed in surprised as the rough surface of Fiona's monster rubbed her folds, pushed against her clit. Her wetness covered the cock, acting as lube as she squeezed her thighs around the fleshy appendage. 

"It's so tight. You're incredible" Fiona panted, feeling a pussy for the first time. She grasped Liddy's tail in one hand, her other holding her down into the dirt by the neck as she started thrusting. 

"Use me... fuck my pussy, let me drain you." Liddy moaned into the earth. "I'm....I'm your cock slut today." Hoping she got the dirty talk right, hoping she said the right thing.

As evidenced by Fionas immediate increase in pace, she had. The larger woman bent over her tits pressing into Liddy's back as she hummed her thighs. 

"You are my slut. Do you want my cum?" She whispered into the gnomes ears, her hand leaving her neck and pulling her hair up. The pink haze Fiona was in, the spores made her so incredibly horny she did not think she could last any longer. 

"I do... cum for me. Cum for your cumslut" Liddy whimpered, the cock rubbing against her, the rough treatment getting her going as well. She wasn't far off. She leant back and kissed Fiona.

She'd gone for a deep kiss, but it became almost chaste - a peck on the lips. The reaction from Fiona was immediate as she suddenly grasped Liddy with both arms and stood up, her cock growing incredibly hot. She stood up as the member started to pulse, holding liddy up in the air as she rutted furiously.

Liddy looked down as the member pumped in and out of her thighs, almost looking like she had a cock. 

Suddenly Fiona stopped, tensed up. Shaking, trembling, as she started shooting out rope after rope of cum, coveting the ground near them. Liddy did not escape the splurge of girlcum, her thighs and tummy both got their share as Fiona collapsed, Liddy sat in her lap. Her monster finally softening

"I'm sorry Liddy." She finally said, a moment after catching her breath. "Thank you. Are you OK?"

Liddy was not. She'd spent the several last few days staring at this beautiful woman and her cock, not doing anything about it. And now finally her pussy had seen some action, but she'd been left to dry out.

If Liddy had not been so incredibly frustrated and horny she'd never had said what she said next.

"You owe me a favour." Liddy said as she stood up, turning towards Fiona.

"Anything" Fiona panted, her eyes closed leaning back on her shoulders.

"Good. I'm cashing it in now." She walked up the taller womans body, feeling confident. After all she'd done Fiona could do this for her.

She put a leg on either side of her friends head. "I'm gonna sit on your face til I cum. It's not fair only you get to do it"

Fiona blinked, eyes finally open looking straight into Liddys groin. A small green patch of hair on her mons, above a beautiful, shining wet pussy. Fiona was shocked but... not opposed. She nodded.

As soon as she had approval, Liddy grabbed the pink her infront of her and pushed Fionas face straight into her.

Fiona had spent hundreds of hours imagining eating pussy, what her first time would be like. It was not this, but she did not complain. Her hands went up to hold onto Liddys rear, as her tongue went out for an exploratory lick of her friends folds.

The immediate reaction from the gnome was unbelievably rewarding. 

"Oh by the oceans fucking yes right there" her hands pushed her deeper in. She tasted... salty? It was delicious because it was her friend.

While it might have been Fionas first time, she had plenty of experience getting herself off and knowing what she liked. Her tongue explored the gnomes nethers, eliciting soft whimpers and moans from the short woman. Fiona looked up watching Liddys face, her eyes closed in bliss as she was grinding her loins against Fionas face.

"I'm so close." She gasped. "Eat my pussy. Make me cum, slut".  Fiona reinvigorated flicked her tongue against the girls clit, spinning it in little circles doing everything she could to get the gnome to cum.

It didn't take long before Liddy stiffened, her legs shaking her bodyweight supported entirely by Fiona's hands on her ass.

"YESYESYESSSSS" She screamed as Fiona kept going,  Fiona's face wet with her juices until her friend let go of her hair and sagged into her hands. Fiona let her down, Liddy ending up sat in Fiona's lap.

"That was amazing" She said, her silver eyes beaming up at Fiona. Fiona blushed.

"You.. you too. That was. Thank you. You're a good friend." Nervousness hit her again immediately. "I think the spores wore off now. I'm sorry."

Liddy looked... Fiona wasn't sure. Happy, but kind of upset?

"Friends. Yeah, I think...we will be friends for a long time." This time it was Fionas turn to smile at her friend.

"Definitely." She looked thoughtful for a second. "You know... that was my first kiss"

"What? You've never?"

Fiona shook her head. "None of this... I guess I'm a virgin? Or was. But I'd done a lot by myself" She blushed again.

Liddys eyes went wide, she almost looked guilty "You... You we-"

**SYSTEM MESSAGE**
[You have cleared the first floor of [The Great Tower]]

[Calculating Experience & Item Rewards]

 [Please Stand By]

 

136