Training.
829 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

The thunderous sound of rocks being blown to smithereens resounded throughout the plains.

"...Huff... Huff..." Rucule breathed with agitation in a fighting posture as he looked seriously at the objective in front of him.

A large boulder with a deep crater on the side facing Rucule was the opponent of the little Saiyan as he tried his best to showcase his strength. 

His spectators were only Bann and Seleri, though the later was more focused on following the tail of Bann than giving attention to the strength display given by Rucule.

"...Huff... Our punches ...should be able to do this Bann..." Said Rucule after lowering his stance and looking back at the pair of babies. 

"We will train everyday to make our bodies strong like father said and then we will fight each other, okay?" Rucule sat on the ground while giving a smile at Bann who nodded his head.

"Oof, well I will be going later to see if I can catch something to eat, I don't want to keep eating that powder." Rucule mumbled to himself as he touched his belly, though he couldn't continue with his words as a hand appeared in front of him.

Seeing Bann pointing his fingers at his scouter, Rucule asked him "What's wrong?" Yet Bann only moved his hand further until it reached the scouter.

"Do you want to use it? I can lend you mine for a while" Not knowing what the toddler wanted Rucule said to him as he took it off from his ear and put it on Bann.

After adjusting the scouter, Rucule tried to pick an option so Bann could be entertained, yet what he only received was the tight grasp of Bann's hand as he moved his head sideways in a negative motion.

Before he was able to utter something, Bann reached the buttons on the scouter and looked after the option he wanted to use.

'Threes touches to toggle the information for the nearby Ki's' Bann though to himself. Still somewhat apathetic due to his inability to use ki, he remembered to do the most important thing in their current situation.

'I should asses and look after the biggest ki reading around us.' It was his utmost priority to secure his survival currently, and after seeing Rucule fighting against a rock for hours, he couldn't handle it anymore and decided it to do it himself.

*BIP* *BIP* *BIP* *BIP*

Suddenly various readings started to appear on the red coloured lens.

80.

82.

30.

79.

36.

'So many...' Was all that Bann could think while the numbers keep appearing with an average of 30 units.

"Oh what is that?" Asked Rucule after hearing the readings of the scouter, yet Bann nor Seleri payed attention to him. 

*BIP* 61

*BIP* 47

*BIP* 33

Bann was aghast after the scouter stopped in the last number, which was the biggest one until now.

780.

It was way out of the league of everyone currently on their kindergarten... Ahem, camp. And although they could face off while they are in their oozaru transformation, there were no guarantees that they'll be able to maintain their rationality.

Still, one of the things that surprised Bann the most was the amount of readings given by the scouter, which were high by the standards used back in dragon ball.

More than nine hundred readings with ki's over 30 units on average. And that was without taking into account something important.

All of those numbers were from nearby targets, that were in a range of one hundred kilometers around them as that was the default filter by the scouter.

'It's a fairly strong planet as it seems' was Bann's assessment after briefly thinking what would they face compared to his memories.

'If ten units were at super athlete level, then this many people may be around the same levels as captain America or something...' Although the idea of people with such strength running around was demoralizing, Bann could only smile at this though.

'We're way out of their league.' Confident on his race and the abilities that he may be able to showcase, he focused his eyes back as he saw Rucule looking at him with a strange expression on his face.

"You look weird while laughing, don't do that again." Said Rucule with a clear disgusted face, he then continue "Anwais', I forgot to do that thing hehehe.." he laughed while moving both hands behind his head.

"But I heard a lot of bips and sounds! Is there anyone strong to fight Bann!?" Rucule asked with expectant eyes as he looked over Bann.

The latter just nodded his head as he remembered seeing a couple of lectures with ki's around the 300 units to 400. Though they could be counted with one hand aside from the biggest one with 780.

"Yes! We will have lots of people to fight against! Hehehe" hearing Rucule laughing and looking forward to fight such people made Bann let out a sigh.

'Those are people with the same level as Master Roshi who destroyed the moon, you lunatic kid!' Though he thought this, Bann felt his blood boil at the image of such strong people.

*Swish* 

The sound of Rucule jumping towards the boulder made Bann come back from his thoughts as he heard the kid yelling "...after finishing with this rock I'll bring bigger ones so I can move them and destroy like papa taught me!..." As he said that he throw another punch towards the rock that blasted rendlesly debris around.

*BOOM* 

"... And after Ramela, you and the others can walk or fly like Aprit, we'll be fighting lots and lots more!..." Rucule continue saying loudly as he seemed to get pump up by his words.

*BAM!*  

And with another punch, the boulder was completely destroyed as a sadistic smile could be seen on Rucule's face as he eyed Bann and Seleri with bloodshot eyes. 

"I'm gonna show you how to walk and fly!" Though his words could have been reassuring to Bann in another occasion, seeing the maniatical look on the kid face made his hairs raise in alert.

'He only want us to walk and fly so he can use us as punch bags!' Bann cursed on his mind yet he nodded at the kid who walked over him and took him by his shoulders. 

"Here, this is how you do it..." And with those words, Rucule started explaining to Bann and Seleri. Who could helplessly tried for a while.

And while Rucule was wishing to only train and fight, the kid realized that his first steps should be helping these two in front of him, that seemed to understand his words, to function properly before even punching rocks.

Thus, with surprising patience for a kid, and with one eager student and Seleri, the two Saiyans made their first steps into this world.

....

"Are you sure it was on this area that you saw them falling?" A deep voice of a man clad in heraldic clothes over his armor plate asked to a young looking man walking in front of him.

"Yes! There were four of them that fallen in one place, until another one fell recently, it wasn't far from here." The young man voice carried a hint of valiant on it, as he stride forward with a grace that didn't fit with his ragged attires.

He looked briefly at the man behind him and for a few moments pondered over, until his mouth opened and asked him "Is it true, sir? Did the star lord really sent his gracious and gifted sons to us?" 

Hearing the reverence and fear on his voice, the warrior in heraldic clothes took a moment of silence and answered him "It may be possible Rodrik, but until we see them, we won't know." While shooking his head sideways.

Although faith was the least of things that they lacked, he didn't wanted to give false hopes to the young man in front of him.

Their situation was dire and grim, yet many still hoped for their lord and God to help them in such times. Many men and young men were willing to give their lives without asking for anything in return, as long as they were guided and commanded by the sons of their heavenly lord.

For many, serving under the grace and mantle of such a being was much more than they could ever aspire to in their normal lives. And with such a dark present as the one in which they lived, brave young men like Rodrik sought a light in which to forge and exalt themselves to lead their people.

"It's past that hill, we should hurry before the sunlight disappears." Rodrik said as he pointed his index finger at the horizon.

With a strident and steady step, they both made their way through the tall foliage and giant trees that adorned the forest they were in.

Soon they made their way and at the top of the hill they could see a gigantic, irregularly shaped crater.

Although the light was much dimmer, they could both make out a fire deep inside the crater that illuminated several figures. 

"They are children!" Rodrik exclaimed as he looked closely. Turning his head quickly, he asked "My lord! What shall we do in this situation? Do we take those children to the town?"

However, the warrior was frozen still watching the figures. His eyes rested on the figure of one of them more precisely, whom he noticed was levitating.

"...Wi-Witches..." Is all he muttered as he felt the hairs on his body rise. It wasn't fear. Far from it, he had already faced several times the threat of witches and heralds of the doom.

"MOVE OUT!" Was all he could scream as he took out his sword, yet Rodrik was unable to react as the warrior saw the valiant young man, being cut in half in a flash while his face still showcased a surprised expression.

Without time to continue observing the tragic death of the young man, the warrior raised his sword by pure reflex and instinct while he felt as if dozens of oxen and bulls were colliding with his hands.

*BOOM!*

With his body flying out, and with his hands in pieces after receiving the blow. The man grunted in pain as his vision darkened. 

Adrenaline coursed through his blood as his body went into a state of hyperactivity looking to survive.

Every second that flew by seemed to last minutes as the man tried to focus on the figure of the one who attacked him. In the dim light he was able to visualize him.

'It's a child!' was the first thing he thought, only to correct himself 'No. It's a demon.' Looking at the ferocious expression on the little boy's face, any hint of mercy vanished in the warrior's mind, what he had in front of him was another aberration that this world seemed to offer in quantity.

Dressed in rare armor and with a strange mane of hair unlike anything the common man had ever seen, the warrior was sure that this child was a beast corrupted by evil. 

However, the man's thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt as he saw the boy's bloody gauntlet rapidly approaching towards his face.

Suddenly the world resumed its normal speed and the last thing the man felt before he saw the darkness, was his body crashing brutally to the ground, while his head exploded like a watermelon.

"...Huff... Huff... I will not let any of you reach my little sister and brothers..." The high pitched voice of Rucule was bathed in coldness as he muttered under his breath while looking over the splattered remains of the warriors head.

With a swift move of his hands, he cleaned off the blood from his gauntlet as he eyed the remains of Rodrik. Gathering energy on his eyes, he send an energy beam that vaporized the remains of the young man.

 

He then did the same with the body of the warrior. After making sure that there was nothing left, he moved his hand towards a pouch on the chestplate of his armor and retrieved his scouter and put it on.

"Let's see if there are more nearby." He muttered after adjusting the filters. Yet when nothing was registered on his scouter he breathed out in relief and letting out a smile he returned back to the camp.

"Nothing to worry about! Your big brother made sure that the bugs were killed, don't worry! Let's eat as there's plenty of fish! Hehehe" and with a jovial laugh he reassured the babies on his care that never stopped eating.

Everyone aside from Bann, who eyed Rucule with a serious expression on his face. He was the only one that realized what the kid had done after all.

'These are not simple kids after all, they're saiyans.' And with the grim reminder of the nature of these kids, Bann continued to eat while continuing thinking of ways to train himself.

He would be in dire need of strength as it seems. 

38