Ch14- Scribble part2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jhon)-"This is the most stupid thing i have seen someone write-" *looks behind the sheet of paper* "do you even think this would get past the ice kingdom?"

(Magnus)-"You may have a good point"
(Jhon)-"About this being garbage?"
(Magnus)-"Darned fuck off, you know exactly what i meant"

Vera arrived looking for Magnus but hearing their conversation she got interested

(Vera)-"What is it you guys are debating if its garbage or not?"
(Jhon)-"Here read it" *pass the paper sheet*

(Vera)-*reads carefully* "Pfft, haha who wrote that, its super d-"
(Magnus)-"I did Vera"
(Vera)-*sweating* "its super d-divine, sublime you see"
(Jhon)-"HA" *laughs loud* "as if"
(Magnus)-"You guys are the worst, instead of berating my take on it, why dont you go and make it yourself "

(Vera)-"I dint mean to Magnus i just got surprized with how poorly thought it was"
(Magnus)-*'really?' face* "Vera... shut the fuck up" *said calmly*
(Vera)-"Sorry..."

(Jhon)-"Well, merit where it is earned, this is not really a bad idea" *picks a blank sheet of paper* "ill see what i can do to improve your horrible writting"
(Magnus)-"Hope you trip and die next mission"
(Jhon)-"You know you like me" *laughs and take off*
(Vera)-"I... could do one to, if you want-"
(Magnus)-"Just pick the paper and do your best"
(Vera)-"I wont dissapoint you"
(Jhon)-"LIKE HE DID WITH IT" *yelled Jhon from afar*

Magnus ignored the last part
Jhon went down the stairs entering the dormitory hallway

(Jhon)-*muttering to himself* "I dint even thought this trought before picking this task"

He stoped in front of a door, the door of his room
It was a slightly damaged door with some clawing marks

(Jhon)-"I was thinking of fixing it later but it actually looks cooler this way"
(Max)-"Nah, it doesn't"

Jhon gasped looking to his left seeing Max arriving with his giant steps

(Jhon)-"I was talking with myself, plus i dint ask"
(Max)-"Chill bro, i am just stating some facts"
(Jhon)-"Do you even know what 'facts' are?"
(Max)-"No, but Oreo uses that word a lot when he corrects or badmouth others" *looks proud of his intelect*

Jhon rubbed his hand aggainst his face maintaining his patience

(Jhon)-"Max, i am occupied, so could pretty please fuck off"
(Max)-"Oh yeah, i know that" *he smile* "Bill told me about it, said you would love my help"
(Jhon)-*muttering* "That son of a..."

Jhon stopped himself breathed heavily and looked at Max

(Jhon)-"Fine, its fine, come in then"

They entered the room, and it was huge, almost as if the outside dint match the inside
Many books were scattered around the place some notes with Jhon handwritting were also laying around
Some sort of tank's/cell's with different animals inside were in the corner of the room, some had scratches in it, while others were perfectly fine

(Max)-"Wow, its my first time coming to your room" *Max had this dumb smiling face* "you still cant organize yourself-"
(Jhon)-"Stop bringing up the past" *Jhon made a motion with his hand then in a sort of dancing move the wind moved the papers to a corner*

(Max)-"So... were do i sit?"
(Jhon)-"Sit where you want, i dont care"

Max sat in Jhon bed which cause it to crack

(Jhon)-"Get up get up getup!"
(Max)-"Sorry, dint expect your bed to be this bad"
(Jhon)-"Max i am going to kill you if you dont shut up"

Max sat this time on the ground and they both started writting in the paper

(Jhon)-"So, what you think i should write?"
(Max)-"Well, it should be about how this is the greatest place with the most powerfull and beautyfull people"
(Jhon)-"...youre saying that just to please yourself aren't you?" *watches Max brush's it off* "never mind, the first half is great"

(Jhon)-"Maybe if i put a tone like this..."
(Max)-"What if you warn about Darkness?"
(Jhon)-"I thought about it but Oreo and Magnus sayed its better to not share this kind of information, besides not many people even know of him and his existence-"
(Max)-"Fair enough, then what about sharing some examples of good deeds we did"

(Jhon)-"THAT, perfect Max" *writes furiously with passion* "now we could put how we are building our manpower-"
(Max)-"Nah, thats dumb"
(Jhon)-"Dammit you right"

Some time passed and they both were actually having a great time
And now it was finished

(Jhon)-"Ok, thats about it" *looks frustrated* "had to cross some words and phrases but i guess thats enough"
(Max)-"Cool cool, read it to me then"
(Jhon)-"Ahem ahem"

"Get ready for the incredible birth of  imposing revolution
together we did the most varied and incredible feats, from saving very rare creatures to protecting villages from the cult
for those who enter our cause, Will receive glory, honor and work (monetized)
Fight along us as our brothers in this war aggainst evil"

(Max)-"Wow, it sounds super cool, its perfect"
(Jhon)-"I know right, i am going to rub it in Magnus face haha"

(Jhon)-*gets up and arive close to the door* "Ah, Max-" *looks to Max still sitting in the floor* "get the fuck out of my room"
(Max)-"As you wish ma lady"
(Jhon)-"Dumbass, thank you for the help, it was... fun"
(Max)-"Like the old days?~" *smug face*
(Jhon)-"Dont try your luck"

They both went after Magnus arriving together with Vera at the staircase

—The End—

Planet Name:TheEnd

The lone giant planet
Last surviving planet in the universe
Rich of life and many species/races
Orbit the Star, a blue giant surrounded by two red moons
Stage of the great magic war

[Act upon its destruction]

0