Ch4- The end of many beginnings part 4
6 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

some time has passed, and the head members reunited in the main meeting room

(Magnus)-"thank you all for coming"

(Vera)-"aw- its nothing" *she thinks for a second* "I actually dont even know what i am doing here, i just do my work cleaning the entire base"

(Magnus)-"yeah, but it is a hard and necessary work" *he smile to Vera* "you can be considered a head member"

(Jhon)-"oh my god! Go get a room you two" *he says before looking at Vera cracking her fists* "hehe- just joking"

(Magnus)-"there is no time for jokes like that now Jhon" *Magnus shakes is head in disaproval* "but i thank you for making this less tense that it already was"

(Jhon)-"hehe, i try" *he says looking to Vera forcing a smile in her face*

(Gayoul)-"soo... is it already enough time for the decision to be made?"

(Magnus)-"probably, but we still need to wait Oreo come to this meeting"

Oreo opens the door quickly after Magnus said that

(Oreo)-"sorry- i was ocupied doing some more research in the sample i got from Navi body" *he breaths deeply* "i am not yet skilled enough in that area of research but i am sure in some time i can achieve a good result.."

He keeps talking about the things he was testing in the sample and after the first 3 minutes everyone there just stoped thinking

(Oreo)-"...and i think now that we are reunited here we should start to gather the votes‐"

(Jhon)-"YES!-" *Jhon yells without thinking* "err, sorry i mean, we should do that now"

Everyone nods to Oreo and Jhon

(Oreo)-"but how would we gather the votes-" *he was about to start giving is ideas on how to do that but Magnus cuts in short*

(Magnus)-"dont worry about that Oreo, i already asked for a little help"

(Oreo)-"hmmm??"

Magnus gives a signal to Jhon that already was on par with Magnus idea.

Jhon put his fingers right beside is head and makes a funny expression while trying to think hard enough
Shortly after that Bill enters the room

(Bill)-"..."

(Oreo)-"oh yeah, that would make it easier" *he smile understanding the idea* "with Bill mind powers he can scan everyone mind and tell us their decision easily-"

(Vera)-"Oreo, i dont think you need to say what is the idea here out loud, i think everyone inside the room already knows what is Magnus idea here"

(Bill)-"..." *he says mentally to everyone in the room that one of then dint get the idea until Oreo said about it*

Everyone but Magnus look at Gayoul

(Gayoul)-"...what?..."

(Magnus)-"people, focuse" *he says a bit anoyed*

(Bill)-"..." *Bill roll is eyes and start to scans the minds of everyone in the base*

Magnus gives a paper to Jhon that passes it to Oreo that read the paper and then give it to Bill

Bill starts noting the votes of everyone in the paper

After 10 minutes he finish's and walks to Magnus

(Bill)-"your vote..." *Bill says with much annoyance on his face*

(Magnus)-"oh yeah, sorry" *he takes the paper and put his vote there*

Bill takes the paper quickly from magnus hand and gives it to Oreo

(Bill)-"..." *he walks away*

(Oreo)-"errr... what was that?-"

(Magnus)-"dont worry about it, he just his annoyed because he cant read my mind"

(Oreo)-"oh..." *he looks at Magnus for a second but then looks at the paper* "okey, i will go to Centurion room and give the announcement"

(Magnus)-"well... for now everyone can go and do your own stuff and when the times come we will reunite here again"

They all got up and walked out of the room and after some minutes Oreo voice could be heard every in the entire base

(Oreo)-"all of the hero's and wanderers that are today reunited here in this base"

(Oreo)-"everyone votes where taken note off and today was decided what measures we will take aggainst Darkness evil deeds"

Another voice could be heard talking besides Oreo

(Oreo)-"yeah yeah, i know Centurion-" *he coughs* "what? No! Let m-"

(Centurion)-"today most of us decided to stand up aggainst all of this evil!" *some papers being tossed to the air could be heard* "together we well protect each others and protect this entire world!"

Some small percent of the people where afraid of this decision but most of then where all decided to do something or do the right thing

(Centurion)-"this is the start of our revolution!" *people could be heard chearing across the base* "hahahaha-" *his voice gets cut*

(Oreo)-"you robbed my chance to make a speech you son of-" *puts hand on his own face* "hmpf, atleast you made a speech good enough"

Centurion just continued laughing and this is-

—The End–

Name:Gayoul Henrico second
Age:15-16

Coming from a noble family of knights, he decided to abandon tradition and turn into a paladin like his grandpa.

The 3 most powerfull swordsman come from his family, the sword saint Judas (his great uncle), the sword saint Alixandria (his aunt) and his older brother Remy that his following the path to be another sword saint.
[In The End, there is only hope]

2