Ch8- hope-less part 4
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vera saw Jhon laying in the floor, bleeding, while Magnus had his head hit aggainst the floor without stop

(Darkness)-"howdy Vera" *his smirk disapered from his face* "you were not supossed to be here you know"

(Vera)-*takes a step forward* "g-get away from them!" *she orders while showing her pinkish magic aura*

(Darkness)-"dont be like that please..." *he let go off Magnus head* "we can play too~" *he points his finger toward Vera* "we can try and see who is quickest-"

The tension in the air was too much for even someone like Vera

(Vera)-"dont test me-" *she gets scared when Darkness suddenly fires an attack from his finger, hitting the floor right next to her feet*

Darkness smirks a little and points again in Veras direction, Vera now takes a fighting stance-
But suddenly both of them started to hear heavy footsteps

(Darkness)-"hmmm..." *he looks at Jhon and then looks at Magnus that was lifting his head up* "I think..." *he says while still looking at Magnus and then see's Magnus eyes start to glow more purple each second* "i think its time to take my leave"

Darkness body started to slowly drip and then melt into a dark goo, Vera was too shocked to do something about it

(Darkness)-"bye bye for now~ Magnus"

His body was then melted completely and the black liquid started to dry and disappear on itself

(Vera)-*breathes in sigh of relief* "thank the heavens..." *she walks up to Magnus* "are you okay???"

(Magnus)-"i am fine Vera, dont worry about me-" *he says while his head is bleeding non stop and his arms are covered in cuts*

(Vera)-"please, let me help you!" *she tries to use her magic to heal Magnus* "..." *her pinkish magic aura was not having much effect* "why wont this work!-"

Magnus grabs Vera hand and then shows her his hand

(Magnus)-"dont worry Vera, you will learn to do it properly" *his hand starts glowing a bright yellow and his wounds start to close*

(Magnus)-"Now try focusing on healing Jhon please-" *Jhon awakes and cuts him off*

(Jhon)-"Yeah Vera, cant you see your friend here dying from blood loss" *he rolls and then sits down close to the wall*

(Vera)-*she comes close to Jhon and looks over his body* "Yeah... you will live" *she walks away*

Jhon start cursing at Vera while Vera just laughs it off-
Then those heavy footstep started to get more louder and louder
And suddenly Max appeared in the doorway

(Max)-"finally we arrived to help" *Max notices the danger is already gone* "damm, am i and Gayoul too late?" *he walks into the room with Gayoul still on is arms*

When his feet touch the ground that was already damaged from the time and the fight, half of that room floor colapses
Both Max and Gayoul fall and Magnus that was laying on the ground got his lower half hanging

(Vera)-"WHATA-" *she sees both Max and Gayoul fall*

(Magnus)-"Vera-" *magnus starts to fall too* "a little help-"

Vera tries to reach Magnus but she forgot to use her magic and he falls

(Vera)-"Guys! Are you three alright?????" *she bends down to try hearing better* "guys?..." *Jhon that was still angry at Vera gets up and walks to her*

(Jhon)-"i think you should go look for them down there" *he pushes her with his leg*

(Vera)-"son of a-" *she falls too, but before getting to the ground she floats with her magic*

(Jhon)-"hehehe" *he jumps down and uses his air elemental control to reduce the impact*

surprisingly, the fall was not that big and looking up both Vera and Jhon could see the floor above them

(Jhon)-"what is this place?" *his eyes where not yet adapted to the dark*

(Vera)-"Magnus? Gayoul? Max?" *she looked around and saw some stones from the floor above moving*

(Max)-"Damm, after this fall i totally woke up" *he rises from the midst of the stones that covered the two of them*

(Vera)-"am glad you and Gayoul are okay" *Magnus suddenly appear behind her in the shadows and touches her shoulder* "Ahhhhh-" *she jumps to Maxs side*

(Magnus)-"calm down Vera, its just me-" *he smiled*

(Gayoul)-"dang, i think some stones fell on my head..." *he open his eyes and in the dark the only thing besides his friends he could see was her*

(Gayoul)-"guys... Why is there a scepter stuck in a rock here?"

(Jhon)-"Magnus make some fire please"

Magnus creates a small fire ball and Jhon passes his hand over the flames changing his elemental control to fire

(Magnus)-"here, hold this one" *he gives a flame to Jhon and creates another one*

(Gayoul)-"wow look at this!"

The room was filled with weapons of all sorts, swords, spears, shields, gauntlets and much more

(Jhon)-"this is amazing!" *he start grabing random weapons* "am gonna sell everything-"

(Vera)-"are you stupid, you cant pick up every weapon and item from here-" *Vera smirks* "Atleast not alone, let me help you and we share the money later"

They both start "stealing" all the stuff they can
While that happened Gayoul felt something, like a invisible force pulling him towards the scepter
And when Gayoul was finally aproaching the scepter, Max got in the middle

(Max)-"dude, do you think i can lift this up?" *Gayoul dint even have time to answer and Max started to try pulling the scepter out of the stone*

(Magnus)-"i dont think this is working..."

(Max)-"no no no" *he then put is four arms at use* "i got this!" *he then pulls it-*

He pulls the entire rock out of the ground with the scepter still stuck on it

(Max)-"whata hell-" *he drops the rock on the ground* "this thing is completely stuck"

(Vera)-"maybe because its a scepter that needs magic, i can pull it off" *she looks at Magnus and he shakes is head in disapproval*

(Gayoul)-*he started to approach the scepter again but then he stoped and looked to Magnus* "maybe you can pull it out Magnus"

(Magnus)-"wait, who? Me? pfff, nah"

They all look at Magnus waiting for him to try

(Magnus)-"hmm... fine..." *he walks to the scepter, hold it with his two hands for just 5 seconds and then stop trying to pull it* "yep, cant take it out"

Everyone there was kinda disapointed with Magnus

(Gayoul)-"i dont know if i should try now..." *he looks over to Max* "everyone here tried and it dint even budge"

(Magnus)-"atleast try it Gayoul"

(Gayoul)-*Gayoul put one of his hands on the scepter and one voice could be heard in his mind*

(????)-"digno...?"

(Gayoul)-"g-guys... what was that??" *nobody reacted to that voice* "hmmmm..."

(Max)-"come Gayoul, pull it!"

Gayoul this time put his both hands on the scepter and close his eyes while pulling it with all his strenght
A grey metalic liquid started to appear bellow Gayoul and a symbol started to form

(Jhon)-"errr... Gayoul? What is that thing on your feet"

Gayoul then opened his eyes to look but when he did, the scepter came loose from the stone at once

(Gayoul)-"what the fuck is this?!?!?"

—The End—

Name: Max
Age:17-18

Like his two bestfriends Bill and Benjamin, he dont remenber his past, not even the time he spent with his ex-bestfriend Jhon
His body is too much heavy, he has super strenght and 4 arms
Very brute and rude but sometimes has his heart in the right place
[Total berserker muscle head]

0